The Methuselah Complex - Cover

The Methuselah Complex

Copyright© 2013 by FantasyLover

Chapter 7

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Jacob Greene is given the gift of the Methuselah Complex by his Uncle. With it, when Jacob dies, he takes over the body of a different young man who just died, and who was born near the time Jacob reached puberty. Jacob learns things about the power of the Methuselah Complex that his Uncle hadn't figured out, things that makes his new life much more rewarding. Warning: Spanking and minor domination involved.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Rags To Riches   DoOver   Time Travel   Incest   Spanking   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex  

Sally and Laura retired to my old bedroom to hold their discussion behind closed doors. Our parents called after each race to make sure everything was okay. It was nearly 3:00 when Sally came to get me. Her eyes were still red, so I hugged her. “Everything okay?” I asked. She nodded, managing a wan smile despite the emotional toll of the afternoon. Considering that emotional toll of the last few hours, I let her faux pas of not answering aloud pass.

I was ushered into the bedroom. Laura sat on the bed, her eyes as red as Sally’s. “Sally says I should trust you completely,” she said emotionally.

“I’ll do what I can to help you. Like with Sally, my goal is to keep you happy and safe,” I explained.

“Sally says you paid my hospital bill,” Laura commented disbelievingly.

“The hospital said your insurance carrier informed them that your policy had lapsed more than a month ago. I didn’t think you needed to be even more upset yesterday, worrying about paying the bill.”

“How can you possibly afford that?” she asked.

“I’ve studied the stock market extensively and have invested some of my money in it. My investments continue to pay off exceptionally well,” I answered with a partial-truth. “Dad paid off the mortgage last summer, and Bridget’s dad paid theirs off a little while ago.”

Bridget knocked on the door before coming into the room. “Your mom’s on the phone,” she said. I had her stay with Laura to answer any questions Laura had that she might not want to ask me.

Mom was excited. Their bets had paid off extremely well, although they purposely lost about a quarter of it back to the racetrack. I explained about Laura, and what I wanted to do for her. Mom grabbed Maureen and ran it by her. They both agreed and were even looking forward to trying my idea.

Laura looked at me differently when I got back. Bridget stayed with us. “Bridget says you have six girlfriends who share you with no jealousy,” she stated.

“I’ll take her word for it, I don’t discuss my girlfriends with anyone outside of the group,” I answered.

She gave Bridget a look that said, “You were right,” while Bridget gave her a smug grin.

“You won’t say a word about this to anyone?” she asked nervously.

“I would make sure my parents and Bridget’s parents were aware of the situation so they won’t be upset when things happen. After getting Sally’s permission, I told my mom so she wouldn’t freak out if Sally wore her swimsuit after being spanked. Mom doesn’t pretend to understand, but she accepts it as long as Sally is happy,” I explained.

“How is this going to work?” Laura asked.

“Tomorrow, we’ll take you and Sally to your house to get everything you want. I want you to file for divorce Monday. If you don’t, County Children’s Services will probably get involved and may take Sally away from you. At the very least, they’ll make frequent unannounced visits to check on her. In addition, your husband is likely to become more violent now that he’s been embarrassed by being arrested. He may be on his best behavior for a while, but eventually, he’ll get violent again,” I warned her.

“He’s been worse since losing his job,” Laura commented.

“He’s going to have a harder time finding another one now that he’s been arrested,” I warned.

“There are two ways we can do this. The first is to hire you to be the housekeeper and cook. This room will be yours, and we’ll provide a car since yours looks like it’s on its last legs.

“The second option is for you to move into my old bedroom, although you won’t spend many nights there. You will be the housewife here. The rest of us will continue to help with the work, but the cooking and cleaning will be primarily your job. When you’re at home, you’ll wear a loose dress, a loose shirt that you can pull over your head, and no underwear,” I explained as she blushed.

“Part of a housewife’s responsibility is providing sex for her husband. As the housewife, you will have three husbands here,” I told her.

“What?” she squeaked, surprised.

“My father, Bridget’s father, and I can all use you anytime we want,” I replied.

“Their wives might not appreciate that,” she warned.

“I already checked with our mothers when I answered the phone a few minutes ago,” I said. Her jaw dropped and she stared, stunned.

“We may take you into the bedroom, or we may just bend you over the table and lift your dress up. There’s no telling who you will sleep with each night; that will be up to us to work out. You will do exactly as you’re told, though. If my dad tells you to kneel and suck his cock while we’re all watching television, you’ll do just that. Bridget’s dad may decide to come over and fuck you while you’re doing it,” I added.

“Oh, god,” she whimpered. I think it was an excited whimper and not a worried one.

“I will give you a safeword to use if we tell you to do something you absolutely can’t force yourself to do. If you say ‘safety,’ everything stops, and we discuss it to find out what the problem is. Don’t plan to use the word often. If you decide you don’t like the arrangement, you are always free to leave. We will never force you to stay here.”

“You know exactly what you’re doing to me, don’t you?” she asked accusingly.

“I’m making sure you know exactly what you’re getting into, and probably making you quite horny while doing it,” I answered, giving her a knowing grin.

“Now what?” Laura asked hesitantly.

“How about a hug and a kiss if you choose the second option?” I asked.

Blushing, she rose and hugged me. I settled for a chaste kiss on the lips for now. Motioning Bridget over, I had her give Laura a hug and kiss. The kiss made Laura blush crimson.

“I’ve never kissed a woman before,” she admitted.

“Get used to it,” Bridget replied. The authority in her voice made me proud of her. She had been learning, working with Sally under my tutelage. I guess it was one of those cases of the blind leading the blind.

Laura was clearly startled when I began undressing her, but finally began helping me. When she was naked, she was blushing clear down to her stomach. She and Bridget undressed me, and then we undressed Bridget. Laura easily lay back on the bed when I motioned. After having her suck my cock for a few minutes while Bridget ate her, we switched ends. I stroked easily into Laura while Bridget lowered her pussy to Laura’s mouth. “Copy what I did to you,” she ordered.

I watched as Laura’s tongue reached out hesitantly. “When I tell you to do something, do it,” Bridget commanded as she pinched and twisted Laura’s nipples painfully. Bridget smiled at me when Laura’s scream ended and she began licking in earnest. She’d learned a lot in the short time we’d worked with Sally. So had I.

I came before Bridget did, watched Laura for a minute, and then left the room. I returned a minute later with Sally who stared in shock at the tableau. “Use your mouth and clean up my mess. Be sure to give her an orgasm,” I commanded Sally as I pointed to my cum oozing out of her mother’s cunt. She hesitated for a second, but my warning glare gave her the necessary impetus to do what I’d told her. Laura moaned when Sally began licking, although Bridget’s position blocked Laura’s view of who was doing the licking.

I watched as Sally pushed her fingers inside of the same channel she had entered the world through, turning her palm up as she sought the G-spot I’d taught the girls to find. Laura’s hips bucked off the bed when Sally found it and I could tell that Sally was really throwing herself into it. Bridget finally came and when she moved off Laura, Laura’s eyes widened in surprise to see that her daughter was the one performing oral sex on her. Her reaction was almost immediate as her whole body arched and tensed from her huge orgasm.

Sally continued licking occasionally, more to maintain the intimate contact than to stimulate her mother again. “How did someone so young become so knowledgeable and so perverted?” Laura finally sighed, sated, her eyes still closed, and with a tiny smile across her face.

“He’s a male, of course he’s perverted,” Bridget chuckled. Laura joined in her laughter and held her arms out, motioning for Sally to come up for a hug.

Their passionate kiss surprised me. “Are you happy, Honey?” she asked Sally when they finally came up for air. Her voice was tight with emotion.

“I don’t think I could be happier, Mom. I’m with a man I love, one who understands what I need and gives it to me without making me feel like a freak. Now I know my mom’s safe and has the same man to take care of her needs, too,” she answered emotionally.

“Are you okay with what we just did?” Laura asked nervously.

Rather than answer her, Sally moved her mother’s hand to feel how wet she was. “Oh, my,” Laura chuckled.

“Besides, if Jim tells me to do something that I can’t bring myself to do, I have the same safeword as you. He’s been slowly trying new things. As he says, he’s not averse to enjoying himself at my expense, but not at the expense of hurting me. So far, both of us have enjoyed everything,” she explained as she took my hand and pulled me closer to where she lay on top of her mother. When I was close enough, she turned me where she wanted me and sucked my cum covered cock into her mouth, cleaning off both her mother’s and my cum.

“You do realize that he’s going to make you do the same thing to me, don’t you?” she asked her mother when she was satisfied that my cock was clean--and hard enough to use again.

“Oh, God,” Laura moaned. “Now I’m going to have that image in my head until he does, and it’s making me horny,” she admitted.

“You won’t have to wait long,” I promised, sending Sally out to get Amy and Caitlin. Dawn and Joyce had arrived and joined us, too. I saw Laura counting surreptitiously and saw her eyes widen in surprise when she realized Amy was the sixth girlfriend.

“Ladies, I’d like each of you to welcome Laura to the harem,” I told them. They squealed excitedly and hurried over to hug and kiss Laura.

“Her position will be a little different, though. She is going to be the housewife for the entire household. She is in charge of cooking and cleaning, although I expect everyone to continue helping around the house the same as they have been. She will also be available to both of our fathers and to me to use anytime we want. She will spend different nights in each of the three bedrooms,” I explained.

“Can we use her, too?” Amy asked, licking her lips in anticipation.

“Of course,” I replied. “Just remember that she has a safeword, the same one Sally has,” I reminded them.

I repositioned Laura with her head near the foot of the bed. I could see that she was the only one in the room who didn’t know what was coming next. Sally moved above her eagerly when I nodded. Bridget brought me the tube of lubricant. “Since your mother is here,” I told Sally as I gently caressed her ass, “I think this is the perfect time to fulfill a promise I made you,” I said. When I pressed my lubricated fingertip into Sally’s rosette, she moaned and shivered, understanding which promise I meant.

“Laura, I promised your daughter that I was going to fuck her ass soon. You are going to witness the type of thing you can expect to happen to you,” I explained to her. Her eyes widened when she saw Bridget hand me the Ping-Pong paddle.

“I’m going to spank you and your mother is going to eat your cunt until you cum,” I explained to Sally. “After you cum, I’m going to take your anal cherry. Once I do that, your ass belongs to me, literally, along with the rest of your body. Unless you later change your mind and really want out of the relationship, and convince me to let you go, you may consider yourself my fuck slave for the rest of your life. Once Bridget and I are married, I intend to fuck several children into you, and I expect you to be right there with us to raise them. Any objections?” I asked as I wormed my finger completely inside her ass and finger-fucked her.

“Just one,” she answered, her voice quivering.

“What are you waiting for?” she growled before burying her face between her mother’s legs. The way Laura began squirming, I could tell Sally’s tongue was busy. Laura got the hint and returned the favor. For a couple of minutes, I watched the gorgeous mother and daughter pleasure each other. Sally was obviously worked up, coming quickly. Once she did, I swung the paddle, connecting with the fleshy part of her sexy ass.

Sally shrieked into her mother’s pussy. Lifting her head, she said, “Thank you, Master,” and dropped her head, resuming her licking. Laura stopped momentarily when the first blow fell. When Sally thanked me, Laura resumed her appointed task with a renewed fervor. Now, however, her eyes were watching what I was doing. Sally thanking me and calling me Master had surprised the hell out of me.

I ran a finger into Sally’s feminine furrow to check her lubrication. I needn’t have bothered--she was sopping. “Your daughter had better cum again before the tenth swat or you’ll be next,” I growled at Laura. Her eyes widened, but I didn’t think it was in fear. She did begin licking even more enthusiastically, and inserted a finger in Sally’s cunt.

I alternated delectable ass cheeks as I spanked Sally, enjoying watching the flesh compact and the ripples that ran through the flesh and muscle of her ass with each blow. I was still trying to reconcile the dichotomy of emotion I felt. I would never hurt a woman and thought that any man who did should have his dick and balls cut off. Yet I found myself extremely aroused each time I spanked and otherwise abused Sally--and now Laura.

Mentally I understood that I was doing for them the same thing I did for the other women in my bed--giving them what they wanted. Despite the punishment--or maybe because of it, Sally felt safe and protected with me. I decided to take more psychology courses in college this time to help me understand the situation better.

Sally wailed in orgasm right after the eighth blow landed. My arm was already in motion and the ninth blow served to increase the strength of her orgasm. If I’d been introducing her to anal sex the way I did Amy and Caitlin, I’d have my cock past the tight ring of muscle before she was coherent again. However, since the whole point today was abusing Sally, I waited until she was coherent to begin.

When she was, I coated a finger and lubed her rear passage well. “Last chance to back out,” I warned.

“Do it,” she demanded. “Fuck my ass and own it; own me.”

“Do you have any problems with your daughter’s and my new relationship?” I asked Laura.

“No, but how soon before I can expect grandkids?” she asked, her eyes laughing.

“That will be up to Bridgette, but it will be after we graduate,” I answered. “Now get your tongue busy doing what it was meant for,” I told Laura sternly.

I pressed the head of my cock through Sally’s tight sphincter with no warning and she screamed into her mother’s crotch. I stopped and gave her a minute to adjust before proceeding. “Oh ... my ... god,” Sally panted when I was finally buried to the hilt.

“Are you okay, Honey?” her mother asked from below her.

“Jim told me it could feel good if I relaxed. He was wrong, it feels incredible,” she exclaimed.

I began slowly fucking her, gradually building up speed until I was pounding into her and she was thrusting back at me just as fast and as hard. Sally had two small orgasms and was building to her third; I was building to my own. Bridget recognized the signs of my impending orgasm and helped Sally along by reaching between the two women and pinching and twisting Sally’s nipples. Sally shrieked, and I began filling her bowels with cum. Midway through a truly noteworthy shriek from Sally, it was suddenly so silent in the room that I could hear Laura’s tongue still busy on her daughter. Sally’s body collapsed as she passed out on top of her mother.

“Is she okay?” Laura cried out, concerned about Sally.

“She’s fine; she just passed out,” Bridget explained as I rolled Sally off her mother. “That happens to us occasionally. We cum so hard, we pass out for a few minutes,” Bridget continued explaining as Laura scrambled to where she could see Sally’s chest still rising and falling.

Once Laura’s concern had been addressed, I took a quick shower, rejoining them to find Sally happily ensconced between her mother and the other five girls. “I’d hug you, but I can barely move,” Sally giggled exhaustedly.

Despite dealing with Laura much of the afternoon, the girls had dinner ready when our parents got home. Dad and Larry came to a sudden stop and stared at Laura, who was naked and standing near the dining room, ready to wait on everyone. Mom and Maureen took their husband’s hands and guided them to the table. Once everyone was seated, I stood and explained Laura’s new position in the household. Grinning, Mom stood and hugged Laura then led her to the table and motioned her underneath.

“Convince my husband that this is what you really want,” she ordered.

“Mine could use convincing, too,” Maureen added.

As Laura blushed nearly crimson and crawled under the table, Mom snuggled against me and hugged herself against my side. “Did I do it right?” she whispered excitedly, bouncing up and down on her toes.

“You’re a natural,” I whispered, hugging her back, as we watched Dad start squirming in his chair. When he gasped, I assumed Laura was starting to convince him. While Dad blushed, everyone else at the table was trying to stifle their laughter.

It didn’t take Laura long to finish her two appetizers. Blushing nearly crimson, she came out from under the table. I had her stand between Bridget and me while we ate dinner. Between us, we fondled and teased her unmercifully. After everyone was done, we let her eat dinner. That night, all four of our parents spent the night in the same bedroom--with Laura.

Mom and Maureen sandwiched me in the morning. “Last night was incredible,” Mom whispered as she and Maureen each kissed a cheek simultaneously, making me blush. Now I knew how Dad felt when the twins both kissed him. “I think you should teach us a little more about dealing with Laura. All I know is things I’ve seen you do with Sally,” Mom suggested.

“I’m game if you are, but we’re usually naked when we do it,” I warned. This time, the two mothers blushed.

“We know, and talked to our husbands about it. They figured you’d feel more comfortable with us watching than them, especially if anyone else is involved,” Maureen spoke up.

“You might want to keep in mind what I told Sally last night once you and Laura get to know each other better,” I told Maureen. “I know you wanted more children, and Laura is young enough to have a couple more. I warned Sally yesterday, if she let me continue, she would be mine permanently and once Bridget and I were married, Sally would be having my children, too. She was excited about it and her mother even agreed that she was fine with it.”

“Do you think Laura would agree to have more children?” asked Maureen, the excitement evident in her voice.

“We can talk to her this afternoon. Right now, I need to get to school and she needs to see a divorce lawyer. I told her to file for a divorce today. Otherwise, Children’s Services could get involved and might even put Sally into foster care. When I get home, I want to take Sally and Laura home to get everything they need. After that, I don’t want them to have to go back there ever again.”

Mom and Maureen agreed to take Laura to a good divorce lawyer. They’d wait for me to get home from school before going back to Sally’s house to get their things.

When we got home from school, I knew there was a problem. I recognized the car I’d seen in front of Sally’s house now in front of our house, and the front door was open. While opening my wallet, I told Bridget and Caitlin to watch the back door while Amy ran next door to use the neighbor’s phone to call the cops. Sally was tasked with staying out of sight until the cops got here.

From my wallet, I extracted the two throwing stars I’d bought from a martial arts specialty store. Entering the living room, I found Duane sitting calmly on the couch with Laura on his lap. Mom and Maureen were tied to chairs, but appeared okay otherwise. When I entered the house, Duane held a knife to Laura’s throat. “There you are you punk. I’m going to beat you senseless, and make you watch while I beat this bitch senseless, too,” he boasted.

“You did a piss poor job of beating me senseless Friday night,” I taunted.

“I was drunk, and you caught me by surprise,” he shouted as he shoved Laura roughly to the floor and stood up. Once his attention was all on me, Laura crawled over and began untying my mom.

“Drunk or sober, you’re just a bully who can only beat up women. You can’t even beat up a fifteen-year-old boy,” I goaded. He smirked triumphantly when I retreated a couple of steps as he advanced, waving the knife threateningly in front of him.

“Chicken?” he asked, gloating. He saw me glance towards the women and realized I was leading him away from them. When he turned to look at them, I unleashed the first throwing star into the side of his face.

He bellowed in pain and grabbed at it, cutting his hand while pulling it loose and discarding it. “Now you’re gonna get cut--real bad,” he growled. When he charged, it was rather anticlimactic. I dropped under the arc of the knife he swung and kicked the side of his knee as he stumbled past. The cracking, crunching, grating noise it made almost caused me to puke--almost. Fortunately, his shriek of pain covered some of the noise his knee made as it gave way and he collapsed the way a tree falls after it’s been chopped down. For a split second, I thought about yelling, “Timber.” The knife skidded out of his reach when he landed but he was so busy writhing in pain that he didn’t even notice.

Once Mom and Maureen were untied, I motioned them out the front door and stayed behind to keep an eye on the crybaby. The cops arrived two minutes later. Two officers rushed into the house and two more stayed outside to talk to the women.

“You’re the quarterback for Marcroft,” one of them said when he recognized me. I told my version of what happened. Duane was still too busy howling in pain to give a statement.

By the time they had everything sorted out, it was dinnertime, and both fathers were home. Duane’s knee was fucked up enough that he’d need at least a cane when he finally got out of jail, and probably a wheelchair. This time the police charged him with three counts of kidnapping and one of attempted murder. He eventually got 25 years to life, and we never heard from him again.

Dad took everyone out to dinner since nobody was really in a mood to cook. Laura clung to me all night and joined us in bed. “I know you’ve had a rough day, but one of these days, I’m going to claim your ass just like I did Sally’s. When you agree, the same condition applies, and you will belong to me for the rest of your life. The only difference is that I may give you to our parents as a gift. I think Larry and Maureen want more children and you’ll be the one to provide them,” I warned.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.