The Methuselah Complex
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2013 by FantasyLover

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Jacob Greene is given the gift of the Methuselah Complex by his Uncle. With it, when Jacob dies, he takes over the body of a different young man who just died, and who was born near the time Jacob reached puberty. Jacob learns things about the power of the Methuselah Complex that his Uncle hadn't figured out, things that makes his new life much more rewarding. Warning: Spanking and minor domination involved.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Rags To Riches   DoOver   Time Travel   Incest   Spanking   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex  

The sounds coming from behind the closed door of Amy’s room were unmistakable. Evidently, her friends had gone home and she was relieving the pressure herself. “What?” she gasped grumpily, both startled and annoyed when I knocked on the door.

“Would you like me to help you, or would you prefer me to leave you alone?” I asked.

“But you’re my brother,” she protested for the second time today.

Her answer wasn’t a “No,” so I opened her door slowly and heard the sudden rustling of her covers. Her clothes were strewn hastily across the floor of her room between the door and her bed. “I’m just offering to help you feel better, not asking you to have my baby,” I teased. She looked even cuter when she blushed.

“How would you help?” she asked nervously.

“However you want me to,” I replied. “I think you got a pretty good idea of the different possibilities this afternoon.”

“Would you use your mouth on me ... down there?” she asked hesitantly.

“It would be my pleasure,” I assured her.

She blushed even harder when I slid the covers from her naked body. She was trembling when I crawled between her legs and lay on my stomach, my face only inches from her sex. “Oh, shit,” she gasped when I ran my tongue lightly along the length of her already swollen and excited labia, her trembling increasing. I curled my arms beneath her naked thighs as I pressed my tongue deeper into the crease and snaked it into the entrance to her pussy. After tongue fucking her for several seconds I moved north, eliciting a surprised gasp when my tongue found her clit. As much as I would have loved to spend an hour with my face buried in Amy’s snatch, I knew that Mom would be getting off work in a few minutes.

I began the alphabet trick, tracing each letter on her clit with my tongue. I snaked my hands up and found her breasts, gently kneading and pulling on her nipples. I could feel the tension building in her leg muscles and she exploded when I hit the letter ‘R.’ I had to let go of her sexy breasts and use my arms to hang on for dear life as she bucked and writhed beneath me. Her second orgasm started even while her first was still subsiding. Finally, she pushed my face away from her sex playground and collapsed on the bed, gasping and covered with a sheen of sweat.

I lay next to her and held her until she calmed back down. “Now I know why Dawn and Joyce floated out of here when they went home,” Amy sighed. She rolled to face me and pulled my face to hers. The kiss was a much longer and more passionate version of the tongue duel we had earlier. When we finally came up for air, she looked at my mouth curiously. “Is that what Dawn tastes like?” she asked, sampling her essence that had smeared from my face onto her lips.

“No, Dawn is a little spicier and Joyce tastes lighter if that makes any sense,” I explained.

“And what do you taste like?” she asked suggestively.

“I guess you’ll just have to find out for yourself sometime,” I teased back. “But right now, you need to get in the shower. Mom’s due home soon,” I reminded her as she quickly jumped up and headed for the bathroom. I couldn’t decide which I liked the best: the way her tits bounced, or the way the firm cheeks of her ass swayed as she hurried out into the hall.

While she showered, I returned her favor from earlier. I made her bed, opened her windows, and then turned on her fan. I peeled an orange and squeezed the peel in several different spots in her room and ate half of the orange and left her the other half. The last thing I did was pick up her clothes. I smiled when I noted the huge slick spot in the crotch of the swimsuit she’d been wearing under her clothes. I washed my face and hands thoroughly in the kitchen sink.

I was just finishing cleaning up the kitchen from lunch when Mom got home. “I guess I lost that bet,” she commented. “I bet your dad that you wouldn’t do the yard again this week,” she explained.

“I cleaned my room, too,” I teased. She jokingly put her hand on my forehead to check for a fever.

“And he did the pool, fixed me breakfast, ran two miles, and swam for half an hour to start getting in shape for football,” Amy added proudly, still drying her hair as she walked into the kitchen. Mom checked my forehead again.

“Feel free to cook dinner, too,” she teased.

“How does hamburgers, corn on the cob, salad, and watermelon sound?” I asked. “I think I can do that without messing it up too bad,” I added and started rummaging for pans. I turned just in time to see Mom’s querying look to Amy, and Amy’s shrugged reply.

I searched Jim’s memories. He obviously didn’t pay a lot of attention to what went on in the kitchen, just what was on the table when he got there. I set about creating a dinner that would turn out the same way he was used to seeing it. Forty-five minutes later, Dad arrived home to find Mom and Amy still sitting in the same place, watching bemusedly, as I put dinner on the table. “Looks good Dear,” Dad commented to Mom as he kissed her.

“Jim fixed it all by himself,” she said.

“Don’t even think about kissing me like that,” I warned teasingly as I wagged my finger at him, which cracked everyone up.

Dinner seemed to go normally. Mom and Dad asked us what we did all day. Amy filled them in about most of my activities since I didn’t really feel like tooting my own horn. I caught the look Mom and Dad gave each other when Mom told him that he won the bet about me finishing the yard before next weekend. I got the distinct feeling she wasn’t going to mind paying up on this bet--probably tonight since I’d cooked dinner and saved her the effort.

I did ask if she’d drive me to the newspaper office in the morning so I could apply for a paper route, and then run me to the library for a few minutes. She agreed. Dad said the insurance agent had called him today and they were writing the car off as totaled. The insurance adjuster had commented how lucky I was to be alive after being broadsided like that. “Thick skull,” I commented, rapping the side of my head with my knuckles.

Dad was taking off half a day from work tomorrow afternoon to take Mom to buy a new car. It would cost a bit extra, but he preferred buying a new car to hassling with a used one. I caught a little more interplay between them after that. I was pretty sure from Mom’s actions and Dad’s reaction that her bare foot was in his lap getting him in the mood for her payment later this evening on their bet.

Shortly after Bonanza was over, Mom and Dad decided they’d had a long day and headed to bed. “Thank you for fixing dinner tonight, Dear. That was really sweet,” Mom whispered right before kissing me on the cheek. Yup, Dad was going to get lucky tonight. Mom’s nipples were already hard as she turned to follow him to bed.

“What?” Amy asked when she saw me grinning.

“Looks like Mom and Dad are going to be doing what we were doing this afternoon,” I said grinning knowingly. I had to explain why I thought so to her. She had been oblivious to their interplay.

“Maybe I’ll get to find out what you taste like tonight,” Amy whispered suggestively into my ear. I returned the favor, nibbling her neck and ear, letting her arousal build.

“If that’s what you want to do, I’d be a fool to tell you no,” I replied. Her breathing was ragged when I finished and I hadn’t even touched anything below her neck.

“You know that both Joyce and Dawn are going to want to go all the way with you,” she panted.

“Are you okay with that?” I asked. As much as I was looking forward to my first nookie in this body, I didn’t want to upset Amy by fucking her friends.

“On two conditions,” she gasped as I switched to the other side of her neck. She pulled my hands up from their ‘safe’ location on her stomach and pressed them against her breasts. I could feel the two bullets hidden under her bra. I one-upped her and slid both of our hands under her shirt and bra, putting her hands on her breasts. It took a little prodding, but she got the hint and began toying with her own breasts while I ran my fingertips lightly across the naked flesh of her stomach and sides, occasionally joining her hands in teasing her nipples.

“What’s the first condition?” I asked.

“You never tell them, or anyone else, about anything we do,” she panted.

“I promise I’ll never tell anyone about anything I do with you or anyone else,” I pledged. “What’s the second condition?”

“I want to be first,” she gasped, as I tweaked a nipple. I think I gasped louder.

“Please?” she begged. “I want my first time to be special. If you don’t, some jock from school will end up doing it in the back seat of his car this year. I almost gave in a couple times last year. I won’t make it another year,” she pleaded.

“Amy, please be absolutely positive. Like I said earlier, we can’t undo this tomorrow.”

“I hope not,” she purred rolling over on top of me. “I want to remember this for the rest of my life. You’ll get married and I’ll get married, but each time I see you, I’ll know you were my first--my very special first.” Yeah, she was serious.

“When is your period due to start?” I asked.

“Monday,” she replied, embarrassed and blushing deeply. I stood and helped her up, leading the way to my room after grabbing another orange. I reached into the bathroom and grabbed a reddish towel from the linen cabinet.

Putting my finger over my lips, I led her outside our parent’s door. “I’m going to have to pay Jim to cook dinner more often. You haven’t done that for a long time,” Dad’s hushed voice still carried through their door.

I had to push Amy into my room quickly. She looked like she was going to explode after hearing that. “Was he talking about what I think he was talking about?” she whispered excitedly once we were in my room with the door shut and locked.

“I’m guessing she did for Dad what Dawn did to me this afternoon,” I answered.

“If Dawn can do it and if Mom does it, I guess it can’t be all that bad,” Amy said as she knelt in front of me.

My pants were quickly removed, as were Amy’s shirt and bra. Her first lesson in oral sex lasted a little longer than Dawn’s did, but the results were the same. She thought she was ready, but how ready can you really be the very first time a guy blasts his thick ropes of cum into the back of your throat? She recovered quickly, though, and her hand never quit pumping or milking my cock. The love and devotion was clear to see when she looked up into my eyes and swallowed. That sexy moment was indelibly etched into my memory forever.

I pulled her up and kissed her deeply, tasting myself on her tongue while undoing her pants and pushing them towards the floor. Gravity and the sexy shimmying of her hips (I almost felt cheated that I couldn’t be behind her to watch it) eventually finished the job I’d started and I felt her step out of them and kick them off to the side.

With our lips still locked, I lowered her to the floor. The bed would have been nicer, but I hardly wanted our parents to come in to investigate the rhythmical thumping of my bed against the wall. When our lips separated, she whimpered in protest, but the protest ended quickly as she realized where my lips were headed.

Instinctively, she spread her knees to allow me complete access to her sex. Yet again, I found myself enjoying the taste of a teenage girl’s feminine fluids, and Amy was enjoying my talented and extremely experienced tongue. Three times I took her to the brink only to back off and keep her from achieving the release that, by now, she wanted desperately.

“Hold this over your face,” I warned, handing her my pillow from the bed. This time I didn’t back off at the last second and her hips arched off the floor as she screamed into the pillow. While her body continued to spasm, I moved up and pressed the head of my teenage cock against the mouth of Amy’s sex. When she convulsed one more time, I pressed forward through her maidenhead, plunging my entire seven inches into her ... and waited.

“Oh, God, I feel so full,” Amy sighed many seconds later, and then pulled my face down to kiss me again. I brushed a tear from the corner of her eye.

“You okay?” I asked, concerned that she might be upset.

“I’ll be okay when you start moving,” she chided, wriggling her butt. Always the gentleman, I complied with her wishes and started to slowly piston in and out. She wanted none of that and thrust her pelvis to meet my thrusts, slamming me deep into her previously unexploited pussy.

The look on her face was one of pure bliss as I jackhammered her, and she managed a small grunt each time our bodies slammed together. Between the blissful look on Amy’s face and the sexy wobble of her tits in time with our fuck thrusts, as well as knowing that it was my sister’s naked body welcoming my cock, I was quickly stimulated to the point that I knew I would cum soon.

I took advantage of the flexibility of my youthful body and bent down, nibbling on her nipple while maintaining my pace. A few seconds later, she bit down on the corner of my pillow and hugged it tightly against her face as she screamed another orgasm. The convulsions in her tight pussy sent me over the edge and I painted her cervix with a thick coat of cum. Amy was still coming after I finished and when I gave her other nipple a nip, she shuddered again.

I stayed on top of her, enjoying the feel of my youthful cock shriveling inside of my sister’s pussy. I finally rolled off and cuddled her from the side when it slipped out.

With a deep sigh of contentment, Amy dropped the pillow and looked at me with the fire in her eyes of a sex-crazed woman. “I don’t know where you learned this little brother, but I insist on another lesson before we go to sleep tonight,” she whispered in a husky voice.

I used the towel to clean up the pink frothy ring surrounding her recently ravaged opening. We snuggled and teased each other. My fingers explored the breasts that neither the old Jim nor I had even seen before today. At the same time, her hand carefully rubbing up and down my slick, cum-covered cock. I could feel her building slowly, and five minutes later, my cock again showed signs of interest.

Amy was excited when she felt the first signs of swelling in my limp member and leaned down and sucked it into her mouth. Feeling her lips close around my cock that was still covered with her blood and our cum hastened my recovery. By the time she quit, I was ready to go again. She didn’t understand when I had her get on hands and knees until she felt me prodding her slit from behind. Eagerly she pushed back and I sank to the hilt. Each hand grabbed a handful of her soft, supple ass and used it to push and pull her on my cock.

Eventually, I sought other pleasurable parts of her body for my hands to play with. One hand fondled a breast and the other crept around and found her clit. Her actions quickly became frantic and uncoordinated but at least she remembered to bite and then bury her face in the pillow. Reluctantly, I released the breast I was enjoying fondling. Licking a finger, I used it to tease Amy’s anal pucker. She gasped into the pillow and went off like a firecracker. Once again, the spasming of the walls of her tight pussy pushed me over the edge and I filled her with cum.

The evil gleam was still in her eye when she finally managed to will her muscles to work enough to roll over and face me. I had tiptoed into the bathroom and gotten a damp washcloth and cleaned her with it after washing myself thoroughly in the sink.

“How am I supposed to survive during the three weeks we can’t do it?” she asked dejectedly. As much as I dislike them, I offered to buy condoms to use. We both laughed when we heard the muted thumping of our parent’s bed against the wall of their room.

“Damn, they’re still at it,” I laughed.

Amy pouted when I shooed her off to her room. She wanted to sleep with me tonight--even though we both knew the probable consequences of that action. I suggested that she clean up thoroughly in the bathroom, and put on underwear, shorts, and a shirt. Then, she should get in her bed for a couple of minutes so that her bed looked slept in. After that, she could throw the covers back and leave them that way when she got up and came into my room. That way she could tell Mom that she had a night terror about me being injured in the car crash and was afraid to sleep alone. Being fully clothed should allay any suspicions Mom had about why she was there. “Be sure to bring your pillow,” I whispered across the room as she was leaving.

Fifteen minutes later, she crept back into my room, which smelled like orange now. “Leave the door open so it doesn’t look so suspicious in the morning,” I told her. Ten minutes after we finished giggling about our illicit affair, I was asleep, Amy’s soft hand possessively laying claim to my hard cock under the covers.

Sometime after midnight, soft lips and a hot mouth working my cock over awakened me. Even in the near darkness of my room, I could see the enthusiastic look on her face as she bent to her task. When I erupted in her eager mouth, she acted as if she had a mouthful of expensive wine, swirling it around and around before stirring it with her finger and swallowing it. “I didn’t think you’d mind me having a little midnight snack,” she giggled quietly.

Sadly, I was alone when I awoke to the birds in the plumeria bushes outside my window chirping excitedly about the approach of dawn. I knew it was no use trying to go back to sleep. I had that ‘morning after your first fuck with a sexy new partner’ euphoria and decided I might as well make the best of it. I changed into my running clothes and left a note on my door: “WENT RUNNING 4:30 a.m.” The sunrise shortly after I began my first lap was exceedingly beautiful this morning--or maybe it was just a reflection of my mood.

“What are you doing up so early?” Dad asked when he got up, all while raking his fingers through a severe case of bed head.

I continued skimming the pool while I answered him. “The birds woke me up and I decided it would be cooler to do my running at dawn, so I got up and ran. Now I’m going to swim laps for an upper body workout,” I explained. Shaking his head groggily, he meandered back into the house to get ready for work. After putting the skimmer away, I dove in and began the second half of my workout. I had felt a bit of stiffness in my muscles this morning when I woke up, so I knew I’d pushed myself yesterday. I hoped that my daily workout regimen would greatly reduce the amount of pain and stiffness when three-a-day practices began in a few weeks.

Dad was just finishing the breakfast Mom had made for him when I went back inside. Their good-bye kiss was a bit more passionate than usual and the quick grope of her butt was something new. Evidently, Dad was getting a ride to work with a coworker who lived nearby. After he left, Mom was in a cheerful mood, quietly humming one of her favorite songs while she fixed pancakes for me. Out of the corner of my eye, I caught her watching me several times.

“I’m fine, Mom. You can quit worrying,” I said without looking over at her.

“I know you’re fine,” she answered too quickly.

“Then why are you still watching me when you think I’m not looking?” I asked. Now that she was busted, she came over and sat down across the table from me.

“You’ve been acting differently. I know the accident was traumatic, and I’m worried that it might have affected you emotionally,” she explained.

“The biggest difference is that I stopped putting things off. I did the yard work I should have done last weekend, I cleaned my room, and I started working out like I promised myself I would. David’s brother always says that he’s going to get in shape before football practice starts, but he never does. Each year he’s in agony for the first two or three weeks. I promised myself to be in shape before football starts. I should have started the first day of summer. I also wanted to get a paper route a while ago but never got around to it.” I was lying, but wanted to head off a possible trip to the shrink.

“You’ll tell me if you notice anything out of the ordinary?” she asked.

“I promise, Mom. Believe me, if there’s something wrong, I want to see a doctor for it.”

Obviously drawn by the smell of food, Amy straggled into the kitchen. “G’morning, Mom,” she grumbled after kissing her on the cheek.

“You, too, Runt” Amy teased, kissing me on the cheek and scurrying away giggling.

“Eeeeeewwwww,” I complained, vigorously wiping off her sister cooties.

“Yeah, you’re fine,” Mom laughed when I stuck my tongue out at Amy. Fortunately, she didn’t see Amy’s suggestive response and lecherous grin.

Shortly after 9:00, I walked into the offices of the local newspaper where someone directed me to Mr. Dawkins’ office. I expected to end up on a waiting list in case a paper route became available in my area. It turned out that there was an immediate opening right around our house. The kid who had been doing it quit a week ago without giving any notice and they didn’t have anyone close enough to the area to take over the route. One of the delivery supervisors had been making the deliveries in the meantime.

An hour later, I left the offices with my own paper route. At 3:30 tomorrow morning, eighty-seven newspapers would arrive on our front porch. They asked that I have all of them delivered by six--pretty standard for paper routes from what I remember in my previous life. Mr. Dawkins let me know that the route would probably grow if I stuck to the 6:00 deadline. The previous carrier lost about thirty customers because their papers weren’t being delivered until after 7:00 several times a week.

Our next stop was the library where I checked out textbooks for my upcoming classes in German, Algebra, Biology, Geography, and Economics. Mom was even more surprised when I asked her to stop at the newsstand so I could buy a copy of the Wall Street Journal. I figured that I needed to look like I was building a base of knowledge to justify the stock purchases I’d need to ask Dad to make for me. I knew he’d be skeptical the first couple of times and I’d have to talk him into it.

When I began studying the books I’d checked out, it was interesting. I had planned to spend the rest of the summer getting a head start on the school year by brushing up. Instead, I found out quickly that memories of everything I’d learned during my life as Jacob Green came back to me with near photographic clarity. If I’d learned it well enough to regurgitate on a test, then I could still remember it clearly now, even if I’d forgotten it in my previous life. I was even more shocked that I could remember everything from the report the college student wrote for me about the stock market, even what the various terms meant.

By the time I put the books away and transcribed the first few pages of the economic report from memory, Dawn and Joyce had arrived and the girls were sunning themselves out by the pool. Mom was surprised when I offered to help make lunch for everyone. Looking suspiciously at me, she asked, “Trying to impress one of the girls?”

I felt my face heat up as I protested. “They’re both juniors, I’m just a freshman. I just want to get comfortable around pretty girls so I don’t make a fool of myself this year. Besides, if I impress them, maybe they’ll put in a good word for me with some of the girls my age.”

Somehow, she managed not to laugh at me as we put together plates of sandwiches and chips. The girls came in when Mom called them for lunch, and Dawn and Joyce detoured just enough for them both to kiss me on the cheek at the same time. I was afraid my face would ignite from spontaneous combustion it got so hot. It got even hotter when Amy teased me about not wiping their kisses off like I had done to hers this morning.

When Dad got home in a taxi, he took his lunch with him as he and Mom headed out to look for a new car. His car had barely rounded the corner before the girls pounced on me. Dawn had not changed her mind--not that I’d expected her to. Joyce made sure I knew that we had a dance to finish as soon as she was safe.

I wasn’t expecting the sudden serious turn of the mood in the room. Amy sat, almost smugly, watching her two friends squirm as they tried to work up the courage to say something. Dawn finally ended up as the spokesperson and sat in my lap pressing her naked breasts against me in an effort to soften me up first. It was having a decidedly opposite effect on part of me, though.

“Jim, watching you and Joyce yesterday obviously made me pretty horny too. Joyce and I were talking about it this morning and realized just how Amy must have felt afterwards. We know she’s your sister, but we want you to consider doing it for her, too.”

“But she’s my sister,” I protested. Joyce joined us, losing her shirt on the way over and the two of them pulled me onto my bed. Both girls stripped, then stripped me before sandwiching me between their naked bodies.

“Please?” Dawn beseeched.

“We’ll make it worth your while,” Joyce promised from behind me as her hands cupped my balls.

“And just how do you plan to make it up to me?” I queried suggestively. Both girls giggled, being fairly certain that they’d won.

“Who’s first?” I asked, signaling my submission.

“You two go ahead. I’m sure it’ll feel better after watching the two of you. Besides, I know where he sleeps if we don’t have enough time,” Amy laughed.

Dawn’s face was masked with lust when she looked at me expectantly. “Just remember that you can tell me to stop anytime,” I reminded her.

“Get his baseball bat,” she told Amy. “If he stops, use it on him,” she giggled.

Once again, I started slowly with her mouth, neck, and ears, making sure she was highly aroused before moving on to her breasts. Her first small orgasm whetted her appetite for more. Her second lit the fuse to the big charge. I didn’t comment on the lack of an obstruction when I finally penetrated her. Dawn just moaned when she felt me press into her, and instinctively wrapped her legs behind me once I was fully sheathed. “It’s like finding a part of me that was missing that I didn’t know about,” she sighed when I stopped to let her body relax and adjust to the invader.

“Ready?” I asked getting a very sultry grin by way of an answer. I started slowly and Dawn began describing what she was feeling to the other two girls. Her description was interrupted mid-sentence a minute later. “Oh!” she gasped suddenly when I changed the angle of attack and sped up. “Oh ... oh ... ungh ... unh ... aagh,” she gasped with each fuck stroke.

“Ooooohhhhh, yessssss,” she suddenly cried out and started humping wildly against me. I knew she was going to cum, as was I, so I helped her, slipping a finger between us and massaging her clit.

Dawn’s eyes flew open in surprise and she cried out as she came. I joined her several seconds later, filling her with cum. We cuddled for several minutes until I slipped from her tight confines. Joyce eyed my cum-coated cock for several seconds before lowering her head and making a test lick, analyzing the flavor for several seconds. Shrugging, she went back for seconds, eventually sucking me clean.

I returned the favor, going down on her and eating her to several orgasms. She finally had enough, pushing me away. I was glad since my tongue was exhausted. I guess I’d have to get that into shape, too.

I spent the last part of the afternoon calling several of Jim’s friends, convincing enough to join us that we could start football practice a bit early.

Even though Jim knew these friends, I was surprised when they all showed up, even bringing a few more friends. Of course, from what I knew of Jim, they were probably just as surprised that he was the one who called them together. I explained my idea; they were skeptical at first, but must have decided they didn’t have anything better to do this summer so they stayed--and kept coming back. By the time official football practice started, they had learned some of what would be taught at practice. They knew how to block, especially the importance of staying low to block. They knew blocking assignments and pass routes for the plays I drew up for us. They even learned the plays for the audibles I wanted to use.

Friday of the first week of “real” practice, warm-ups had just concluded and Coach was conferring with his assistants before deciding on his first-string offense. “TGIF,” I was thinking. As tired as I was, I couldn’t help but feel sorry for the players who hadn’t worked out with us the last few weeks. They were all dragging, some having a difficult time just putting one foot in front of the other. The guys who worked out with me were still tired, but the difference in conditioning was easily visible.

“Ladner!” Coach barked in my general direction. I noticed his nod of approval as I sprinted over. “Mister Ladner, I heard rumors about a group of players practicing last month. I understand you were in charge of that group. Don’t you feel that I can do a proper job of coaching them?” he asked acerbically.

“That was not our reason, Sir. We enjoy the game, and played and worked out to get into shape before practice started. We wanted to spend more energy practicing and less panting and puking. We also made sure there were no adults there coaching us to avoid any appearance of impropriety or violating rules regarding the earliest date schools may begin practicing,” I answered as loudly as he’d questioned me. In all my years of coaching, I found that I had more respect for the players who weren’t afraid to speak up regardless of whether they were right or wrong. I saw Coach nodding his approval.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.