Hard Work - Cover

Hard Work

by Wayne Gibbous

Copyright© 2013 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: I ran into the mother of my best friend that I had growing up. We talked about old times then I took my clothes off.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   White Couple   Oral Sex   Masturbation   .

Chapter 1

I still live in the small city that I grew up in and once in a while run into people I knew when I was younger. That happened not long ago when I was at one of the malls looking for a new pair of shoes when I heard from behind me, "Glen? Glen Harris?"

I turned and recognized her instantly, it was the mother of my closest friend who had been the best man at my wedding. The wedding had since been dissolved and I had gotten older, now forty-two.

"Yes, Georgia? You haven't changed at all," I told the petite woman standing there. She still looked as good as ever, small, even dainty but I was sure she was still attracting men's looks.

"Well, thank you, that's nice, I do try to keep fit."

Georgia West was absolutely right on that score. She was five-two, blond with hazel eyes and a nice, curvy figure. She'd been divorced for many years now and I asked her if she'd remarried.

"Oh, no, there aren't many men around like you, Glen, that I'd ever be interested in," she replied with a smile. "It's just after noon, I'm finished here and was going home to make some lunch, would you like to follow me there and we can catch up on things? I live close by and it's been so long."

I really didn't have anything in particular I had to do so I accepted her kind invitation and we left the building and I followed her about eight blocks to a small ranch-type home and we went inside to the kitchen where she began making us sandwiches while we talked about the intervening years.

I went through the first few years after the wedding then briefly through its dissolution and up to the present day.

"What about you, Georgia, are you still doing your art, the drawings and paintings you were doing back then?"

"Oh, yes, I like to think that those years have seen me get better. Mostly still lifes, I haven't had anyone model for me in quite a long time. I would like to do some again, I think."

"Don't tell me you're thinking of doing figure studies? I might be tempted to pose for you," I joked.

She laughed and said, "Now that might be fun. It's something I haven't done since college art classes but, you know, I think it would be a kick. I'll never forget one young guy who posed for our class. He never got invited again because he couldn't seem to control himself. But that might be fun today."

"See, I'm glad we ran into each other, I've already given you a new idea for your artistic talents."

"Well, I think it's a great idea. Now all I need is a model. It's your idea, Glen, I think you should help me by being the model."

"Geez, I would have been better when I was half my age at twenty-one. I fit the bill a little better back then."

"Let the artist be the judge of that. Well, the idea was yours, I'm certainly for doing it, I think it would be fun. It's all for art, after all."

I wasn't exactly sure what I might be getting myself into but I also knew that I didn't have any pressing engagements for the rest of the day so I told her I would submit myself for the approval of the artist.

She laughed and said, "Well, I think, then, we should go back and make a few sketches." She got up and I followed her back to her bedroom wondering just how this was going to go when she asked me to strip down to my boxers.

Fair enough, I thought, as I started taking my outer clothes off while she got a pad and pencils. I was quickly down to my boxers, trying mentally to will my cock into a deflated state with mixed success.

"Um, just stretch out on the bed, I think. We'll start there," she told me and began drawing.

She went on for a few minutes making sweeping pencil lines over the paper finally turning it and showing me the results.

"Well, Georgia, you certainly haven't lost any of your artistic talent, not at all."

I did see that she'd captured some of the bulge my cock was making and this brought out a smile on my face.

"What's funny?" she asked and I figured I'd go ahead and tell her.

"It's that you caught my boxers in a state of unrest."

"I just draw what I see, Glen. That's what I see. You can let me see some more if you want to take them off."

She said it just like that. I lifted my hips up and pulled them off dropping them to the floor. There I was naked.

And, there she was standing there sketching me just like we did this every day. She went at it a few minutes, then held the sketch so I could see.

"I'm hardly great modeling material but you've done a superb job of it. You want any other poses? Is it erotic enough?"

"How might it be more erotic?"

"Well, I could get it fully erect?"

She smiled and said she'd wait. So I gripped my cock and began stroking it slowly. She stepped to the bedside table, pulled the drawer open, reached in and brought out a bottle of lube, handing it to me.

"We don't want to chafe that now, do we?" she said with a smile as I dripped some on my cock and went back to jacking.

In a minute, I took my hand away asking, "Is that better?"

"Oh, yes, stand over there by the window, maybe sideways," she asked as I got up and stood by the window into her backyard.

"My, that's certainly erotic. When I was an art major they never let the model be aroused, especially after that one time. This is much nicer," she said as her pencil flew across the pad. "This is more how a man should be depicted."

Another minute or two went by and she showed me the latest sketch. I don't think I ever looked better but that's more a measure of Georgia's artistic skill than anything else.

"How long can you stay like that?"

"Erect, like this? Oh, without doing anything, without stroking it, a minute or two."

"Well, maybe I should do one with you keeping it erect?"

"With me doing this?" I asked as I took a few strokes.

"Yes, can you keep doing that while I get it down?"

"Me getting it up while you're getting it down?" I said laughing and I told her I could and she started on a fresh piece of paper while I slowly masturbated standing in the light-filled window, my skin warmed by the sun. She went on for almost five minutes then asked me if I wanted to see.

"Sure, I better stop anyway or I'm liable to get your carpet wet," I chuckled. She stepped to me and turned the pad for me to see.

"Wow, you really are good, Georgia. Even got the veins right, it's real lifelike."

The sketch was the most complete one she'd done, one that was a close-up of my hand and cock. It was actually quite beautiful and I told her so.

"Well, I draw what I see, Glen, and when you're doing that it's quite beautiful."

I'm not sure I'd ever been complemented on my cock and, especially, how it looks when I'm masturbating but I did thank her telling her that, maybe, she should take a photo of it like this in case I ejaculate and begin to go soft.

"Yes, that's a good idea," she agreed and she went out of the room and was quickly back with a nice SLR camera to begin taking some shots moving around me including some from underneath.

"There, that was a good idea, Glen, and I might just get some personal use from them as well," she chuckled.

"Anything I can do to help," I laughed.

"Oh, these will help all right. Now, how can I pay you for being such a good sport about all this?"

After all, I was naked in her bedroom, standing there slowly jacking my dick so I said, "Well, you could finish this for me?"

She smiled up at me and said, "I think I remember how to do it, it's been a long, long time and I can't believe how excited I am about it. Come, come get comfortable," she said as she pulled the covers back on her bed.

I stretched out and she sat down next to me, took my cock lifting it and dribbled a little more lube and began moving her hand up and down.

"Am I doing it all right?"

"Oh, yes, that feels quite wonderful."

"I haven't made a man cum in a long, long time. I am so happy we ran into each other this morning. Now look at us, here I am masturbating you. And loving every second of it. You feel so hard and virile in my hand. I love the hard feel of a man."

"Your hand feels quite lovely to me, Georgia. You're getting me closer and closer."

"Oh, good, I haven't watched a man cum in so long, I just can't wait. I hope it's really a good one for you. You've been such a peach about this."

"I think it's you that are being the peach, Georgia," I laughed now feeling so good in her hands.

"I'll even forgive you the pun, Glen, just make a good cum for me," she urged and right about then the feelings swept across me as I jerked up my hips and cum went spurting up out the tip of my cock as Georgia began to laugh.

"Oh, I'd forgotten how dramatic it is when a man cums. This is just the best. Was it good?" she asked as her hand kept moving up and down.

"The best, really good," I groaned as she bent over and began licking off the tip of my cock and then up and down the shaft and on to the cum puddled at the base, then coming back up to take a few sucks in the tip.

"There I think I got it all," she said, "Can't leave you all wet and sticky, now, can I?"

"No, I guess not, that was lovely; I was well-paid, indeed, Georgia, much better than I'd ever hoped."

"In case I'd like to do some further figure studies, I want you to be willing to come back."

"You certainly have given me a wonderful enticement to do just that."

"Well then, perhaps again next week if you might have an afternoon open?"

Now just how could I turn down such a nice offer, I thought.

"Sure, that would be fine. Wednesdays are usually pretty quiet. I'll call you Tuesday just to make sure I can make it."

She still had her hand on my cock, gave it a squeeze, then bent over, kissed the tip and stood up.

"Well, 'til next week then, Glen. It was my lucky day going to the mall this morning."

I was soon back clothed and we embraced with a kiss as her hand felt out my cock once again and I left rather amazed at what the day had held.

I did call her Tuesday and she'd said that the next day was fine and asked if I might have the entire day free. I wasn't expecting that but really could move things around to do it, so I told her I did. She asked if I could be there around nine and I agreed.


Chapter 2

I arrived at just after nine and she opened the door for me wearing a silky lace-trimmed pink wrap, tied across the waist and had me come back to the kitchen for coffee.

As she was getting cups out, I saw that the robe had loosened and when she brought everything to the table, the sides fell away revealing her naked body beneath.

"Oh, I thought we could both wear the same thing today, Glen. You can go ahead and change out of your clothes now if you wish," she told me as she slipped the robe off and sat down.

Georgia, for her age, was quite nice. Her breasts were hardly high and firm but were hung highly from her chest and were better than I'd expected. There was a small belly beneath and she had shaved her pubic hair away as so many women do today.

She was watching me get naked and when I pulled off my briefs, she smiled broadly.

"You seem to have risen for the occasion, Glen. Could it really be that I might be the cause of that nice erection of yours?" she asked as her hand came across to rub her fingertip around the crown, causing my cock to jump. "Oh, he's frisky today. I think we'll have a nice time today don't you, Glen?"

"I do, I like the way the day has gone already and, yes, you are the sole cause of me being as hard as I am," I told her as I took the final few sips of my coffee, leaning back in my chair, my cock rising high.

"Well, we had such a nice time last time that I thought I'd kind of join you and make the atmosphere a little more spicy than last week. I hope that's okay with you?"

"Better than okay, Georgia, quite a nice way to spend the day if you ask me."

"Should we get started, then?" she asked and we went to her bedroom where she opened the curtains letting in the bright morning light. Her pads and pencils were there along with an easel, paints and paper.

"Are you doing more than sketches today?"

"Oh, yes, I thought I'd try a few quick watercolors, get you close-up, see how that turns out. I'll try to get all the flesh tones right."

"Do you need any help with that before we start?" she asked smiling at me and I knew that a yes would be the smart thing to say so I did.

"Let's see, the best way I remember is this," she said as she crouched in front of me, holding my cock by the shaft and licking circles around and around my tingling head. Then she slid her soft lips over the crown and began gently sucking as my heart rate went up and up.

"Mmm, oh, Georgia, you are so good, so good," I moaned as she looked up at me while she sucked so sweetly. She certainly knew how to make a man's cock rigid, that's for sure. Her sucking was soft and slow and simply wonderful.

She looked up at me then pulled off and stood up. "I think if I keep that up something might happen," she said and then picked up her sketch pad and asked me to sit in the chair she had put by the window.

"Oh, that's good. I can really see the veins standing out, the light is perfect," she said as her hand danced across the paper sketching my cock. "There's a little glint on the end, a little cum showing, let me get my paints."

She pulled over her easel and began doing a watercolor of my cock. She painted for about five minutes and I began to droop a bit.

"Look at you, that needs a little attention," she said as she came around the easel, knelt down and sucked my cock.

"This is the best job I've ever had," I quipped as she looked up at me. She sucked a minute more then left me all glistening with her saliva.

"There. Let me know when you need any more help with that. I'm rather enjoying this whole arrangement. Who knows what might come of it? Oops, I didn't mean cum in the sense of semen," she said laughing.

"Well, Georgia, I'm open to wherever this leads."

"I think you may have naughty thoughts in your head, Glen. I certainly hope so," she smiled. "There, I've got the outline and veins in, now on to the lovely flesh tones," she added as she mixed colors on her palette and brushed while I sat there in the warm sunlight. "This is certainly more fun than any other painting I've ever done. I'm rather enjoying this. Do you need another boost there?" she asked nodding to my cock.

"That's something I'd never turn down, Georgia, not ever," I told her and she again came around and crouched to suck me back good and hard.

"There, that's better," she said as she stood up.

"Yes, much better," I agreed.

"You men all love your cocks sucked, don't you?" she asked as she continued dabbing at the painting.

"We do, Georgia, you know we do," I said as she asked if I'd like to see what she'd done so far. She turned her work toward me and there it was, a very nice likeness of my hard cock, quite nicely rendered in watercolor.

"Wow, that makes me look pretty good," I exclaimed. "Maybe not quite ready for The Metropolitan but damned nice."

She laughed and said, "Hmm, perhaps I should offer to do cock portraits on commission?"

"What a great idea," I told her. "You won't need me any more but, well, that's life, right?"

"Oh, but I might. I was talking with the woman who owns the gallery I sell through and told her about my new interest in art. Guess what? She loved the idea and wants to put some up in a back room in her gallery. She tells me she knows lots of women who would like a little erotic art to appreciate."

I laughed and she went on, "She asked me how I started doing these and, well, I told her how it happened, I hope you don't mind."

I told her I didn't and she continued painting until she told me that she could easily fill in the rest later.

"Let's get one of you standing, I like the way it points upward, that's bound to get some attention."

I stood up, turned sideways to the window and she put another canvas board on the easel and began anew. She noted that I needed a little more hardening and gave me some sucks to boost me up.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.