An Unremarkable Town - Cover

An Unremarkable Town

Copyright© 2013 by Wild Willie

Chapter 14

Western Sex Story: Chapter 14 - This story takes place the summer after Jake and Sue first met. They attempt to solve a puzzle and make some new friends, and enemies, along the way. A second tale of love and life in the old west.

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Historical   Western   Harem   Interracial   Slow   Violence  

The following morning, Jake, Sue and Grey Cloud went for an early bath. The one they had taken last night had been rushed so that Jake could go and tell his tale. This morning, there was no hurry and they could take their time.

The water in the river was cool but not unpleasantly so. The three of them relaxed in a slow-moving pool which was deep enough so they could submerge their bodies with only their heads showing as they all just basked in the feeling of total relaxation.

After a while, Sue made the first move. She stood up and waded to the bank to fetch her soap. Wading back again, Jake watched her. He saw her naked all the time, of course, but he didn't often get the chance to just look at her. She had developed in the months since they first met. She was a little taller perhaps, certainly leaner but fitter too. Their regular work-outs had helped her develop some muscle and, apart from over the last few days, she had generally been eating well too.

Her breasts were high up on her chest, Not too large, they were 'just a nice handful, ' Jake chuckled to himself. Dark brown nipples stood up in the cool of the morning. Further down, now just getting hidden again by the water, a triangle of black hair hid the treasures that Jake knew lay underneath.

Reaching Jake, Sue attacked him. He had been lost in his thoughts as he watched her, so he wasn't expecting it. She first of all pushed him over so he became completely submerged. Then, as he got to his feet, spluttering, she grabbed him in an embrace and gave him a long, wet kiss.

Just as he was starting to enjoy it, she pushed him away and started to rub him with her soap.

To start with, Grey Cloud just watched all of the carryings on. But, as Sue started to work the soap onto Jake's body with her hands, she got to her feet and went to join in.

Sue was working up a lather around Jake's chest and shoulders. Approaching from the side, Grey Cloud rubbed her hands in the soapy foam and then started to work it downwards. When she reached water level, and what was only just hidden under the surface, Jake responded as only a man can.

Letting out a giggle, Grey Cloud continued. There wasn't much soap on her hands any more, the water had washed that off, but Jake wasn't complaining. He let out a groan, which made Sue look to find out what was happening. A big grin came onto her face as she realised what Grey Cloud was up to. She took her soapy hands off Jake and, turning towards the younger girl, started to wash her breasts. At least, she may have been washing them.

Jake put an arm around each girl, cupping their bottoms, and pulled them into him. Grey Cloud continued her explorations under the water until they had the inevitable result. Jake went weak at the knees but his grip on the two girls held him up as the slowly running river removed the evidence of his enjoyment.

Grey Cloud seemed pleased with herself - it was the first time she had pleasured Jake like that. Sue was pleased too, both for Jake and for Grey Cloud.

After a while, which let Jake get his breath back, the washing continued - still playful but somehow more intimate now.

Washing Grey Cloud gave both Jake and Sue a chance to see how she was doing. The marks she had received from Bent Stick were fading. One or two still showed, on her bottom and on her ribs under her breasts, but they too would soon disappear. In one or two places on her buttocks and at the base of her spine it looked as though they might leave a permanent mark but, even if they did, they would only be small.

While carrying out these inspections, Jake looked at the cut that Sue had received on her breast. It too was almost gone, just a thin red line remaining.

Naturally, the two girls wanted to see Jake's wound. It was still red but it was starting to heal. Sue put her hand on it and it was as cool as the rest of his skin, meaning that there was no infection present.

Satisfied that they were all clean, and with the health checks carried out, they all made their way to the bank. They had brought three of Jake's towels with them, and the clothes that had been clean on last night. As they dressed, the discussed their plans for the day.

"I have something discuss with Pale Horse," he said. "Then need hunt, need meat."

"You said you would show him how to fire the rifle," Sue reminded him.

"I did, do after hunt," Jake replied.

"How long will you stay here?" Grey Cloud asked.

"WE stay few days," Jake told her. "We need rest and other things to do. Then we go see Mister Blackshaw and then go home."

Sue looked at Grey Cloud. "You still want to come with us?"

The young girl looked at her feet. "Yes I do," she said in a small voice. "I like being with you and Djaik and there's nothing here for me. You won't leave me here?"

"You come," said Jake. "You must come. We both want."

Grey Cloud smiled up at him, and then at Sue, her pleasure obvious even if she hadn't grabbed their arms.

Back at the teepee, Grey Cloud started conjuring up a simple breakfast for them while Jake went to check on the horses. The boys from yesterday were hanging around, watching, so Jake asked them to help him. They jumped at the chance so, in no time, all ten horses were being led down to the river, downstream of the village, to drink. When they had drunk their fill, the boys promised to watch them as they grazed on a patch of grass by the bank while Jake went back for his breakfast.

After a quick and simple meal, he turned to the two girls. "I have something do," he told them. "Come with me." And he went back to the horses with the two girls following on behind.


Pale Horse looked up from his place at the fire. He had been thinking about Djaik's story from the night before. White men trying to blame Indians for their troubles had a bad ring to it, and he could see more trouble coming in the future.

However, now he heard people approaching - people and horses.

Djaik was coming towards him. Grey Cloud, the chief's daughter, followed along with the Comanche woman. Djaik was leading two horses.

The white man stopped a short distance from Pale Horse so the horses didn't enter the fire circle. The women stopped too, slightly off to one side, almost as though they didn't know what to do or why they were there.

"Good morning Djaik," said Pale Horse, politely.

"Good morning Pale Horse," was the reply. "I have come for important talk."

"Then please sit down and tell me about it," the chief told him, gesturing to a place in the circle close to him. It was the inner circle, normally reserved for the important men of the tribe. But Djaik was an important visitor and besides, at this time of the morning, only Pale Horse was there.

Jake looked surprised. He held up his hands with the horses' halters in them but the two girls stepped forward and took one each. Jake let them, then went to sit down.

Pale Horse wondered why the white man had brought the two women, and the two horses, to an important talk, but he was patient and knew that all would be revealed soon.

Jake then looked at the Shoshone chief. "Pale Horse, you made welcome in your village. You feed us and help us. I hope you my friend."

Although Jake's Shoshone was getting better, it was still difficult for him and he felt that he wasn't able to make the small talk that Indians love, building up slowly to the purpose of the conversation. He was concerned that he would be too abrupt for this.

However, Pale Horse nodded. He was impressed that the white man spoke his language at all, let alone was trying to respect his customs, so he was willing to make exceptions.

"When first here, we have problem with one of your tribe. My woman have kill him. Hope not spoil friendship."

"No," Pale Horse assured him. "Bent Stick was trouble anyway. He said what he did and insulted you and your woman. You had the right to challenge him. I was surprised when your woman took your place, but your customs are different from ours. I was just glad that she wasn't hurt. You were our guest but the challenge was made and you did everything correctly."

"Thank you," Jake told him. Then he paused, as though searching for the best way of saying what he had to.

"Because of fight, we have new slave. Slave is your daughter."

Pale Horse winced a bit at that. It was quite true - the winner of a challenge takes the property of the defeated man. Grey Cloud had been Bent Stick's woman, so the Comanche woman had won her. But women can't own property so, as she was Djaik's woman, his daughter became his. Pale Horse wasn't happy about that, but it is the way things were.

"However, she not good slave," Jake continued. Pale Horse started to look concerned, and angry.

"We not want her as slave."

Pale Horse looked even angrier.

"You can't give her back now," he spluttered. He was torn though. She WAS his daughter, and if this white man didn't want her he would try and take her back, but it wasn't the right thing for a chief to do.

"Are these horses good for you?" Jake asked, turning and indicating the horses that the two girls held.

"What do you mean, horses?" Pale Horse was puzzled. "You were talking about my daughter and that you don't want her."

"I don't want her as slave," Jake told him again. "Are these horses good?"

Pale Horse was now at a loss. He looked at Jake, then at the horses, and at the two girls holding them. The horses certainly seemed to be fine animals, and he couldn't see any clue as to what the crazy white man was suggesting from the girls' faces - they seemed as confused as he was.

"They look like good horses," he said eventually.

"Good, then you take." And Jake waved the girls forward.

"But why are you giving me these horses?" Pale Cloud asked, still confused.

"For Grey Cloud," Jake answered. "Horses for Grey Cloud."

"But you don't want Grey Cloud!"

"Not want as slave - horses price for Grey Cloud. Want as woman. Horses bride price for Grey Cloud."

At last Pale Horse understood. The white man didn't want Grey Cloud as his slave, he wanted her as his wife. And even though he already owned her, he was offering two fine horses in exchange for his daughter as though she was still a free woman.

Pale Horse was delighted, though he didn't show it. He walked slowly forward and went to examine the horses. He ran his hand down their necks and along their backs. He bent down to feel their legs, looking for the warmth that could signify a problem. He looked at their eyes, and their mouths.

"The horses look good," he agreed, "but Grey Cloud is a fine daughter and a strong and beautiful young woman. She will bear many sons and is worth more than just two horses." He ignored the fact that, as Jake already owned Grey Cloud, he didn't actually need to give him anything.

Jake tried to look shocked. "These not just good horses," he countered. "They best horses in village. Run fast and run all day. Worth much more than one widow."

"She may be a widow but she is still young and now also has experience to look after you."

"Yes but no children after be married. But pretty so as well as horses I give gun."

"You gave me a gun last night."

"I give another gun."

"She is my daughter and very special to me. Three guns."

"She not your daughter she my slave. Two guns."

While all this was going on the two girls looked on in shock. Sue had known that Grey Cloud would be travelling with them, she and Djaik had discussed it. But she hadn't realised he would go and ask her father for her to be his wife. It was a good thing for him to do as it would make Grey Cloud into his woman not his slave, but where did that leave her? Djaik had not asked her father, nor even asked her, so would that make Grey Cloud the number one wife?

Grey Cloud was equally surprised but for different reasons. After Sue had killed Bent Stick, and she became a slave, she was resigned to that being her fate. She was pleased that Djaik seemed to like her, and she had even shared his bed with Sue, but he hadn't taken her yet and that worried her. Did he really like her after all? But Sue was prettier than her, and cleverer than her, so perhaps she would only be a slave to do the cooking and to keep his camp tidy.

And now he was negotiating with her father for her to be his wife. So he did like her after all. Then why hadn't he taken her already like men do?

But asking her father like this gave her a lot of honour, and also honoured her father which pleased her.

Meanwhile, Pale Horse had been considering Jake's latest offer.

"Grey Cloud is my favourite daughter," he began, failing to mention she was also his only daughter. "But she has been married before so I agree that two horses and two guns is a fair offer for her."

He then turned to Grey Cloud. "Daughter, I have accepted this man to be your husband. I will ask the Shaman to carry out the ceremony this evening. Go with the women and get ready."

Grey Cloud looked at her father, looked at Jake, then looked at Sue. She seemed stunned. Then she grabbed Sue's hand and dragged her off to find Speaks Loudly, her step-mother. She didn't have to go far. A small crowd had gathered while Jake and Pale Horse were haggling and now they were all talking between themselves. Speaks Loudly was amongst them so she gave her daughter a hug and then whisked her and Sue away.

Jake quickly gathered up the halters of the two horses which the girls had dropped in their haste and turned back towards Pale Horse who had come closer so they were now face-to-face.

"You do me much honour," he said quietly, so no-one else could hear. "I know that Grey Cloud was already your slave, so you could do whatever you wished with her. You did not have to come and negotiate with me."

"She good girl," Jake answered him. "I know she slave but I not like slaves and she good enough to be wife so I want her as wife."

Pale Horse smiled, both at Jake's sentiment and at his interesting use of the Shoshone language. But he understood the white man perfectly. He grasped the other man's arms.

"You do me much honour," he said again, more loudly this time. "I will be very pleased to have you as my son."

The murmuring from the assembled tribesmen and women grew louder. Grey Cloud moved to look at his new horses, running his hand over their necks and their noises. Their coats still shone from where the boys had brushed them the night before.

Seeing those boys in the crowd, Jake beckoned them over. "Take horses for chief," he told them. Then to Pale Horse he said: "I go get guns."

"You can get them later," the chief told him. "You told me you would show me how to shoot today. But now, come, we need to talk."

Pale Horse led Jake to his place by the fire where they sat down side by side. For the next hour they talked. The chief explained about Shoshone customs and wedding ceremonies. Jake told of his background, of how Sue came to be with him, and of his new life with Sue near Johnson City which was two weeks' ride away. He also made a request of the chief to which the older man nodded his understanding.

Eventually, Jake left to go and fetch the other guns while Pale Horse went to find his wife as he had something to tell her. And to fetch the gun which Jake gave him last night.

As Jake reached his tepee - he realised it now was his tepee, not Burnt Stick's any more - he found the two boys hanging around, the way boys do. He quickly enlisted them to help and it wasn't long before the three of them were heading back to meet Pale Horse.

He was waiting for them, his new rifle held in front of him in both hands. He smiled as the others approached. Jake had brought his rifle, and the two boys were also proudly carrying one each, even though they were longer than the boys were tall. All three had the straps of leather bags over their shoulders. The boys seemed a bit overladen, but there was no way they were going to admit it.

Together, the party made their way behind the village to a quiet area where there was some open ground with a few trees behind and a small hill. It was perfect for shooting practice.

Red Hand and a few of the other tribesmen had followed along to watch. Jake stopped about 100 yards from the trees. They all put their pouches on the ground and the boys laid their rifles down carefully, resting the barrels on top of the bags.

"Go find big stick like small tree," Jake told them, unable to remember the word for branch. "Then put in ground like man half way to trees."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.