My Former Succubus 2: A Holiday to Remember
Chapter 5: Love in the AM

Copyright© 2013 by mcguy101

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 5: Love in the AM - Josh brings his Sex Genie girlfriend, Beth, home for the holidays, but finds that some things at home are not what they seem.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Genie   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts   School   Transformation   mc sex story,mc story

When I pulled into the driveway, I looked at Beth. "We have several hours until Mary and AM come back from school."

"Well, now that Doreen's safe, we can proceed with making the scrumptious Ann Marie Lipke my next apprentice and your next wife," grinned Beth.

I groaned. I loved AM and was still worried about her, but Beth was just a little too enthusiastic about gaining more apprentices. This troubled me, as I hearkened back to the chaotic beginning of our relationship when Beth had blithely absconded with Kelly Stein and Nora Moran's free will. It was apparent that the lack of restriction to having just one apprentice at a time (a fact that I did not learn until recently), combined with her desire to bring me willing flesh for my pleasure, was blunting the understanding of the beautiful creature, whom I had fallen so deeply in love with, that I mainly wanted only her.

Beth had convinced me that this polyamorous relationship was the best possible thing for Kelly and Nora and the girls had seemed so happy and eager for us all to be together that I thought maybe that Beth had been right. Still, just a week after Beth had helped Martin summon 'Mara', she had asked me who the next girl who she should pursue for me. That is when I broke out the nuclear option.

"If you take on another apprentice without telling me, I'm walking away from all of you!" I had screamed in frustration.

Beth countered with an even more devastating weapon of her own: She had started crying.

"Shit!" I had muttered to myself. I was sunk. I was a goner. I immediately threw my arms around Beth.

"You're going to leave me!" she had sobbed.

"No, I'll never leave you," I had gently rubbed her back as she wept. "But you have to stop this madness. You seem to have this idea that I want a huge harem of women. I don't. All I ever wanted was you. Now, due to everything that's happened, I have Kelly and Nora and I have to admit that I'm falling in love with them too. Can't we just keep things the way they are now? Can't you just accept that I'm happy?" I had asked.

Beth had turned up her tearstained face to me. "I'm sorry Josh. I love you so much that I just can't help myself. You have to remember that when I was a succubus, other than my apprentices, I was exposed almost exclusively to men whose prevailing emotion for me was lust. I fed off of that emotion more often than I fed from the souls of those I had taken. Because of that, sometimes I forget that I'm not only feeding from yours and the other's lust, but from yours and their LOVE too. That's what makes being a sex-genie so much better than being a succubus. The more love and lust I can draw to you, the happier I am. I just assume that it makes you happy too."

"I love what the four of us have. I just worry that this will all get out of hand and that we are ruining people's lives." I had said.

Beth had paused to wipe a few tears and I began to help. "Josh, in Kelly and Nora's case, we improved their lives, you have to agree with that."

"I guess so," I had murmured. Kelly was a beautiful but vain young woman, who stumbled from one bad or unfulfilling relationship into another, with no sign of ever making the right choice (her most recent one, after she had broken up with my roommate Martin, might have even ruined or ended her life). Nora had been a lesbian who was hopelessly in love with the aforementioned hopelessly heterosexual Kelly. In the end, Kelly had found love and stability and Nora had found love with Kelly. The price for this was not their souls. It just meant that Nora and Kelly had both found love with me and Beth too. In the end, we were an ecstatically happy quartet of lovers who were in a strangely stable relationship together.

"Josh, loving you has exposed me to how deeply caring a person you are and our bond has made me that way too. I'll be a good girl, but if I see a good person who is in desperate need of changing their life and I sense that you're attracted to them, then all bets are off. I'll give you a chance to veto before I actually make them sex genies and I'll be pretty careful about whom I invite into our relationship. Is that good enough?" she had asked.

I had smiled sadly. Somehow I knew our little group would never end at four. Still, I thought, based upon what Beth had just said that I could at least control how we grew. I was such a fool.

Back in the present, I sighed. Counting Dee, who would be officially joining the ranks of the "sex-genies", when she arrived in a few days and the recently added Doreen, my harem was now at five beautiful women. I knew that regardless of my good intentions to limit its growth, that by end of the night that my harem was going to double in size since Beth and I had left school. My next wife would be Ann Marie Lipke. I nodded in defeat, but in anticipation too. "Let's come up with a plan to get my mother and sister out of the house."


When we got home, we were greeted by my affectionate Mom. I kept my kiss brief and avoided touching tongues, which seemed to frustrate Mom a little until Beth provided the missing ingredient. "Wow, I've never kissed a woman like that," smiled my Mom shyly. "It was kind of nice, but I still like guys better."

"Well, I'm talking to Dad!" I said.

A horrified look came over my mother's face. "No you can't tell him!" she cried.

"Don't worry, Mom. I'm not going to tell him about our innocent little kissing game. I WILL tell him how sad and lonely you seem."

"Well, I guess that's OK. I am pretty lonely," she admitted.

"Good. I'll talk to him tonight. Now, I need you to do us a favor."

"What?"

"I need you to take Mary to the grocery store when she gets home. Beth and I need to talk to Ann Marie in private."

I saw a big grin come over my mother's face. "Ooh ... you're going to ravage her like you did me!"

"No," stated Beth, "But we are worried about her."

"You know she's in love with Josh, don't you. She always been ever since she first met him," said Mom.

"I'm sure it was just a crush, Mom," I deflected, while realizing what an idiot I had been.

"Maybe, but a crush does not last as long as Ann Marie's feelings for you."

"How do you know, Mom? Did she tell you?"

"No, but it doesn't take a computer engineering genius to see that the girl loves you and you know something?"

"What?" I asked, not expecting the punch line I would get.

"Apparently it took a computer engineering genius NOT to see it," she snickered.

I laughed and hugged her. Beth soon joined the hug.

"Just be careful of her feelings, Joshua. I'm worried about how she's coping with you being with Beth. Any further rejection on your part might destroy her," relayed Mom.

"Don't worry Mom, we plan to accept AM completely into our life," said Beth.

'I don't understand," said Mom.

Beth began to lightly stroke Mom's hair and croon into her ear. Mom cooed at the intimacy. "We're going to make AM one of our wives. Then we're going to get Dad to ravage your body every night for the rest of your lives. How does that sound?" whispered Beth into my mother's ear.

"Heavenly," sighed Mom in pleasure, apparently oblivious to most of what Beth had just said.


"Josh ... what are you doing?!" squeaked Ann Marie Lipke, as I hugged her and massaged her butt.

"I just wanted to see if your butt felt as good as it looked."

"But you have a girlfriend and she's standing right there!"

"And you have a boyfriend, but you don't seem to be trying too hard to get away," leered Beth.

"I..." started AM, before I silenced her with a kiss. There was no struggle. Soon, AM was kissing me as hotly as I was kissing her.

"I want you," I told her after breaking the kiss.

"And what Josh wants, Josh gets," agreed Beth.

"I don't understand."

"I'm his and soon you'll be too."

Then Ann Marie broke into tears. "I'm not good enough to be his," she sobbed.

"Oh yes you are! I'm taking you and that's all there is to it!" I exclaimed, as I possessively grasped her ass through her jeans again, causing AM to gasp.

"But what about Dave?" she blurted.

"I'll make sure Dave gets a new girlfriend, but you're Josh's girl now."

"OK," she said, as she lowered her head.

"Say it out loud," ordered Beth.

"I'm Josh's girl," murmured AM.

An angry look crossed Beth's face. "Now say it like you mean it and look in his eyes!"

AM looked up into my eyes and all of a sudden I saw a fire in them. "I'm Josh's girl! I'm his! I'm his!" she cried, as she launched herself at me, knocking me back on my bed and kissing me with great enthusiasm. I loved the way she tasted as we kissed.

I heard Beth giggle in the background. "OK ... time out ... we need to talk about some things."

AM and I sat up on the bed and Beth continued. "It appears our love-struck Romeo here was completely unaware of how you felt."

"I know," she sighed.

"But basically everybody else knew; even Dave."

AM looked scared. "Oh, no!"

"Don't worry, Honey. He wasn't mad. He was used to the idea. But when I found out what happened between the two of you a couple of months ago. I got really worried," I relayed.

"You know?! Oh, God!" she began to sob uncontrollably. I just held her tightly.

"I know that you and Dave had sex. It's OK..."

"It's ... not just that ... I got pregnant," she sobbed.


For the next five minutes between wracks and sobs I heard how my sweet friend had allowed herself to get drunk at a party, lose her virginity to my equally drunk brother, her boyfriend only to discover days later she had gotten pregnant.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.