Surviving the Island
Epilogue

Copyright© 2013 by VeX_1138

Fiction Sex Story: Epilogue - In 1986, five people miraculously survived the horrific and near catastrophic loss at sea of an entire cruise ship. For a long time, it would be considered the worst disaster in cruise ship history, rivaling that of the HMS Titanic. While in sheer terms of loss, more people died when the Titanic sank, until their rescue, the tragedy of the Ocean Princess and the loss of all aboard seemed much more horrific. This is the story of those who survived the tragedy at sea and all that followed.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Sister   MaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

Jessica's leg was in bad shape.

For several minutes, Julie and Stacy had discussed whether to even deal with the traitorous woman. But in the end, they'd both decided that they couldn't live with themselves knowing they'd left her to die. They dragged her unconscious body back to the beach in front of their house, but neither made the move to bring her inside.

They both examined the wound on her leg, which was deep. They cleaned it and stitched it closed, wrapping it up with a clean rag. But both women could see that the wound was several days old and was probably already infected. They had no antibiotics or even drugs beyond headache medicine and sunburn creams though.

When she awoke, Jessica was half-delirious with fever and thirst. They let her drink as much as she could and tried to feed her some banana and fish. She did drink, but she vomited the food they tried to feed her. Then after vomiting, with hardly any coherent words spoken, she passed out again.

It was past their usual dinner time by then, and the sky had already grown dark with clouds. Anticipating a storm, they finally resigned to pull Jessica up into the house. They left her lying on a grass rug that Julie had woven, and then the two of them retired to the bedroom where the exercise mat they used as a bed was. Neither had the desire for sex that night, but they did strip down naked, curl up together and cover themselves with a light blanket that Julie had stitched together out of several different pieces of ripped and torn clothing.

In the morning, Julie awoke spooned behind Stacy, her hand full of the teenage girl's swollen breast. As usual, they'd kicked the blanket off during the night as it warmed up after the storm stopped. Julie could also see that Jessica was awake. She was still lying out in the main living area of the house where all of their tools, kitchen supplies, and several projects in various stages were on shelves that Julie herself had built, but she was awake and staring through the open doorway at them.

Julie watched as the woman's expression quickly changed from one of curious interest to one of self-righteous disgust. But Jessica said nothing. Julie kissed the back of Stacy's neck and gave her boob a soft squeeze before rolling away and recovering the girl with the blanket. Stacy murmured in her sleep, but did not wake. As her pregnancy advanced, she'd been sleeping a bit longer every day, and everyone was happy to encourage her to.

Julie scooped up the machete she'd set next to their bed before going to sleep—not quite comfortable that Jessica was in the house. She pulled on a pair of clean shorts and carried the machete with her out into the living room. She put her finger to her lips and then helped Jessica up and out of the house. She set her down on one of the benches on the porch.

"Are you hungry?"

Jessica nodded.

Julie put a handful of dried fruit in a bowl made from a dried half-coconut and handed it to her. Then she went down the stairs and filled another such bowl with fresh water from the stream and returned it to Jessica, never taking her eyes off the woman for more than a moment.

She watched Jessica eat the food more sedately than she did the previous evening, and then follow it up with several swallows of water. This time, it appeared, she was going to keep the food down.

"What happened?" Julie asked, pointing at her leg.

Jessica winced when she moved her leg, "I fell climbing up a tree for breadfruits. I ... I slipped."

Julie nodded.

Jessica pointed back towards the house, "She's pregnant?"

Julie thought it was a stupid question and smirked at the woman, "Of course."

"That man did it to her," Jessica accused, though without much venom in her voice. In fact, she said it more like she was simply stating a fact.

"Me too," Julie said, cradling her still-flat belly.

Jessica tried to make a sound of disgust, but just ended up starting a coughing fit.

When she'd calmed down, she asked, "Where's ... uh..."

"James?" Julie suggested. But Jessica didn't immediately react, so she offered, "Natalie?"

Jessica nodded.

"They're climbing up to try and find the highest point on the island—get a good look at where we are exactly."

Jessica started, "He fucked you both and you're still just letting him order you around like dogs?"

Julie snapped, "It's not like that. We're his wives. We love each other."

"Wives!? You can't have two wives! That's polygamy!! It's against the law!"

Julie frowned, "Who's law? I don't see any government buildings or cops around here."

"God's law," Jessica answered defiantly.

"God allowed and blessed polygamy in the Bible, Jessica. Jacob, the father of the tribes of all Hebrews who was later renamed Israel by God himself had four wives—two of them were slaves. I really don't think God is going to have a problem with a man who loves three women."

"Three!? He's screwing the little girl too!?" Jessica spat.

Stacy appeared in the doorway, mad as hell, "You talk about my sister, my wife, or my husband again like that, and I'll fucking spear you, stake you out on the sandbar, and use you for fucking shark bait!"

Jessica's face blanched white when she realized the naked pregnant woman was not making an idle threat, especially not with the sharpened spear in her hand.

"Can you keep an eye on our guest? I need to tend to the smokehouse fire," Julie asked.

Stacy nodded, and accepted the half-filled bowl of dried fruits from her. Stacy sat on the other bench and eyed Jessica warily.

Jessica finished her water and then asked, "How far along are you?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.