Surviving the Island - Cover

Surviving the Island

Copyright© 2013 by VeX_1138

Chapter 9

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - In 1986, five people miraculously survived the horrific and near catastrophic loss at sea of an entire cruise ship. For a long time, it would be considered the worst disaster in cruise ship history, rivaling that of the HMS Titanic. While in sheer terms of loss, more people died when the Titanic sank, until their rescue, the tragedy of the Ocean Princess and the loss of all aboard seemed much more horrific. This is the story of those who survived the tragedy at sea and all that followed.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Sister   MaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

When James arrived back at their camp site, he excitedly explained what he'd found and showed them the large fish he'd speared. Quickly, Julie had the fire roaring and had laid out the fish in pieces to fry while James laid out his plan for them. In the middle of it all, when he mentioned just leaving the signal fire that Stacy and Natalie had spent most of the day putting together, Stacy was far from accepting.

"Wait! What?" she spluttered.

James shrugged, "Sorry. We'll just have to build another."

"Why can't we just move this one?" Natalie asked.

"I don't think the boat would hold everything and the wood from this," James explained.

Stacy shrugged, "Why can't we just bring the boat back and get the wood and the big pile of leaves and stuff in a second trip?"

James barked a laugh, "That's a great idea."

They discussed packing up their camp and moving everything down to the cove all through dinner. Julie did end up having to toss the three small fish she'd speared back into the ocean, but everyone had their fill of the large fish James had caught and there was still meat leftover.

The sun was setting by the time they were finished eating, and James felt a bit dingy. He wrapped some dried moss around a piece of wood and lit the moss, creating a torch and announced he was going to go to the pool for a swim.

"You want any company?" Julie asked suggestively.

James shrugged, "Sure. Natalie?"

Natalie blushed, but stood and followed James into the jungle. They both heard Julie and Stacy laughing together on the beach behind them a few seconds later.


James planted the burning torch in the sandy beach area of the pool before he stood close to Natalie and watched her face as he dropped his shorts. Natalie's eyes flicked back and forth between his hardening cock and his eyes, but her hand slowly reached down to explore his groin.

James watched her in the low-light of the moon and the torch as she gently fondled him. From her touch and inquisitively staring, James figured that Natalie was not just a virgin, but also quite inexperienced with men, or boys. After a few minutes, James pulled Natalie up and pushed his lips gently to hers. She simply melted against James.

After a minute, James slipped his tongue against her lips, and Natalie moaned into his mouth. James's hands roamed to her shoulders, pushing at her oversized dress until it simply fell from her shoulders. His hands then moved down her back and over her ass, which unlike her breasts which seemed to be bra-free, were covered by soft panties clinging nicely to her soft squeezable butt. And squeezing her butt was exactly what he was most enjoying right now.

However, after several minutes of kissing, James broke their making out and said, "Let's go for a swim."

He watched Natalie push down her panties and kick them free before he dragged her by the hand into the cool water. Once in the water, they swam closely together, freely touching and holding one another in the refreshing water.

"Tell me about your life back home," James prompted.

Natalie sighed, "Where should I start?"

"You and Stacy are from Chicago right?" he asked.

She nodded, "Des Plaines, actually. It's a suburb outside Chicago. Stacy actually went to North High before it closed—famous for the scenes they filmed for The Breakfast Club. But that was back when she was a freshman. Now we both go ... um ... went, to West." She was quietly contemplative for a few seconds, then said, "It's weird to think that I'll never graduate from high school probably."

"You have any plans for after high school?" James asked.

Natalie nodded, "I wanted to go to college."

"What about Stacy? Was she planning to go to college in the Fall?"

Natalie laughed, "No. Stacy wanted to go to New York and be a singer and work on Broadway."

"Really?"

"Yeah," Natalie nodded. "She really does have a great singing voice."

"What about you? What did you want to study in college?"

"I wanted to be a doctor."

"Wow," James said, impressed. "I knew you were smart, but that's quite a dream. Lots of school needed for that."

Natalie nodded, "Yeah. Part of me is pretty disappointed that's probably not going to happen."

"What about the rest of you?"

Natalie shrugged, "I'm happy here I think. This island is plenty beautiful, and ... well ... uh..."

"You like me?" James suggested with a wry smile.

Natalie smiled, and despite the pale light, James could tell she was blushing.

James kissed her, and then started pulling her back out of the water. He gathered up his clothes and hers, and handed them to her before wrapping some more moss around the torch to cause the dying embers to flare up brightly again. Then they headed back down towards the beach.

Minutes later, they emerged from the dark jungle about fifty meters away from their camp. James quietly shoved the torch into the sand and took the bundle of clothing from Natalie to drop it nearby. Then he led her several feet away and kissed her.

Soon they were falling down onto the sand, their naked bodies pressed close against each other. James rolled himself between her legs, trailing kissed down her body to suck happily at her nipples. Natalie cradled his head and moaned pleasantly until he moved further south until he encountered her soft downy hair below. Despite his usual policy against doing this when a woman's pubic hair was there to turn his stomach from doing so, James wanted her first time to be special. Even so, he did not allow his usual teasing and kissing all over the region that he normally would do, instead focusing on her sex itself.

James had long had an aversion to pubic hair, even his own was usually kept quite trimmed. Despite how he found orally pleasing her with hair somewhat off-putting, he tried his best to ignore the hair that got into his mouth and bristled against his face.

For her part, Natalie noticed none of James' reluctance and less-than-stellar oral performance. He led her quickly through two sharp orgasms before she was gasping for him to stop and 'put it inside me.'

Not one to argue, James instead rolled to the side and said, "You get on top. That way you can control the pace when you're ready."

Natalie's legs were quivering, but she scrambled up and straddled him. James helped her when she stood up a bit to insert his cock inside her, but just rubbed her hips and ass with one hand and made slow circles around her clit with the other as she sank down slowly.

Like one of the two professed virgin's James had been with before, her hymen was almost non-existent when he felt his dick plow through what remained. In James' experience, this was probably an indication that she used tampons rather than pads for her monthly needs as well as being physically active with school sports or dancing or something.

Natalie still grimaced in pain when he pushed through her maidenhead, and grimaced even more as his girth slid up inside her channel deeper and thicker than anything that had ever been inside that part of her body. Once her but was sitting fully on his thighs, Natalie leaned forward and pressed her lips to James'. James' hands roamed up to her breasts, squeezing and making circles around her nipples.

After a minute, James felt Natalie experimentally lift herself up and lower herself down once. Then again, and then a moment later she was continuously doing so. Within a minute, she was moaning into his mouth, and James' hands moved down to her hips to help lift her up and down, increasing Natalie's tempo only slightly.

She broke their kiss and sat up straight, moaning, "Yes, yes, yes," with every thrusting maneuver of her hips. Soon she was moving them in other directions as well, and he could feel her experiencing the sensation of pressure against the walls of her vagina in different ways. Suddenly, her experimentation or instincts seem to find a common technique that James had experienced with more than one woman in her position.

Natalie was still slightly lifting her hips up and down, but most of their movement was in a back and forth, forward and back motion, causing both of them great pleasure as the back of her pussy would rub harder against the underside of his cock on the up-thrust, and the head of his cock was pushing against the roof of her canal on the down-thrust.

Only a few dozen strokes in this position were all it took before Natalie was moaning deeply as an orgasm exploded within her. James was not far behind, and soon felt himself pulling her close as his cock spewed its seed within her.

They stayed joined together with her astride him long enough to drift happily asleep, only to be woken up by the light rain that fell nearly every day in the hour or two before sunrise. The cold water was enough to prompt them awake and scurrying back to the lifeboat lean-to where they cuddled up again under the shelter while Stacy and Julie continued to snore obliviously.


In the morning, they ate coconut's hacked open with the new machetes and tried the papaya-like fruits that had been found. The fruit was bitter-sweet, and James thought it made a perfect breakfast fruit, reminding him of the flavor of grapefruits.

They then spent the next two hours carefully overturning the boat, dragging it down to the water line, and then loading everything from their campsite inside it. Like James had suspected, there was barely enough room for Julie and he once it was loaded, so Natalie and Stacy opted to go to the pool and retrieve all the clean clothes that had been drying there until James and Julie returned.

Natalie had been suspiciously quiet all morning, so once they arrived at the pool, Stacy could wait no longer.

"Well, spill Nat. How was it?"

"Huh?" she said, not really listening.

"Come on. You're in dream-land over there. I know you and James screwed last night. How was it?"

Natalie blushed, but smiled, "It was nice ... great even."

Stacy smiled, "That's good, sis. My first time was not nice. Definitely not great. Brian and I were both complete novices. It was awkward at best."

Natalie nodded, "We ... I dunno. I guess I wouldn't describe what happened as fucking or screwing though."

"He was gentle?" Stacy guessed.

Natalie nodded.

"So you made love?"

Natalie frowned, "I'm not sure you can call it that unless the two people are actually 'in-love'. It was sex. It was slow and ... beautiful. It was also a bit painful and awkward at first, at least on my part. But yes, he was very ... attentive."

Stacy grinned, "Come on! Give me some details!"

Natalie shook her head, "No. I don't think I will."

Stacy threw her a pouting face, "You're no fun."


By mid-afternoon, they had moved everything down to the cove campsite just a half dozen yards away from the mouth of the stream that emptied into the cove and Natalie and Stacy were rebuilding the signal fire on the beach near the mouth of the cove. The lifeboat was once again turned over and outfitted into a lean-to structure, but James was already planning to build a hut next.

Julie scooped up one of the barbed bamboo poles and quickly had speared a few moderately sized fish for dinner, and the smell of it cooking brought Natalie and Stacy back to the site of their future home quickly. James was drawing in the sand when they approached.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.