Surviving the Island
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2013 by VeX_1138

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - In 1986, five people miraculously survived the horrific and near catastrophic loss at sea of an entire cruise ship. For a long time, it would be considered the worst disaster in cruise ship history, rivaling that of the HMS Titanic. While in sheer terms of loss, more people died when the Titanic sank, until their rescue, the tragedy of the Ocean Princess and the loss of all aboard seemed much more horrific. This is the story of those who survived the tragedy at sea and all that followed.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Sister   MaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

Natalie finally stopped running when her tear-filled eyes blinded her enough to cause her to trip and fall to her knees. Stacy ran up behind her gasping for breath and immediately dropped down next to her.

Stacy gasped, "I'm sorry Nat. I ... we need him. We need them. You know Julie will go with him."

Natalie only continued to cry.

Her older sister put her naked arm around Natalie's shoulders, "Don't worry, he promised to keep you out of this deal. You'll still be living with us, but he won't hurt you." Stacy thought for a moment and then realized that actually, he'd never promised anything. She'd told him her terms and then they'd fucked. He never agreed to anything specifically.

Natalie angrily pushed her sister away and spat, "Really!? You endured that for me, huh? You really looked like you were suffering when you were lying there in his arms, your face all smiles and happy. It must be dreadful."

Stacy had the expression of a deer caught in headlights. Her sister was entirely right, she hadn't made any kind of sacrifice at all, she'd wanted to fuck James. Wanted to have him pound her and despite a bit of creeping soreness, she wanted more.

Natalie continued, "I'm not a child. I can make my own choices."

Stacy nodded, "Of course you can. I was only trying to ... okay, I admit it. I wanted to have sex with him. But I also did it to protect you. I know you're still ... you know ... a virgin."

Natalie bristled, "So I haven't had as much experience as you, the turbo slut ... that doesn't mean—"

"Turbo slut!?" Stacy protested. "Before a few minutes ago, the only guy I'd ever slept with was Brian, you little bitch!"

Natalie started, "What?! But you've had like ... twenty boyfriends in the last few years!? You ... you didn't sleep with any of them!? How ... how'd you keep them ... you know?"

"Satisfied?" Stacy offered. She shrugged, "Blowjobs. Lots of blowjobs."

"Wow."

Stacy shrugged, "Blowjobs are easy. Most guys our age are simply so enthusiastic to be getting a blowjob, they forget all about sex."

Natalie looked towards the beach thoughtfully, then started. She stood up for a better look.

Stacy looked where Natalie was staring. She stood up as well and then turned to her sister, "Nat, run back and get James and Julie. Hurry!"

Natalie looked at her sister, dumbstruck for a moment at the sight of a stream of ooze running down her sister's leg as Julie tried to quickly pull on her shorts. When Julie pulled on her t-shirt and noticed Natalie still standing there, she yelled, "Nat!"

Natalie shook slightly, and then turned to run back down the beach.


A few minutes later, she ran gasping back to where she'd found her sister and James post-coitus, only to find Julie and James naked and groping each other out in the surf. But this was far too important to wait. With a coughing breathless shout, she called out to them.

Seeing her urgency, they ran out of the water to her where she was on her knees and panting for breath. Julie dashed off to get her some water, but James stayed to find out what was wrong.

"What is it, Natalie?" James asked.

"Back ... that way ... on the ... beach."

"What?"

Natalie took a deep breath and swallowed, "Bodies. And other stuff."

James frowned, "Wreckage? Luggage?"

Natalie nodded as Julie handed her a water pouch which she gulped down quickly. James thought only for a moment, before saying, "Julie, come with me. Natalie?"

She looked up at him.

"Good job. I want you to catch your breath, then go back to the pool. Take the water pouches we've drank so far and fill them up. Then fill up the foam bucket. Bring all the water you can down to us. We're probably going to be working in the hot sun for a few hours without any water. Can you do that on your own?"

Natalie nodded confidently.

James nodded to her. And then he and Julie grabbed a few of the full water pouches and headed off down the beach the way she'd run off earlier.

Natalie watched them go for a minute, then gathered up the few empty pouches she could find and headed towards the pool. It only took her a few minutes to fill the pouches and the foam jug. She took an extra moment to lean over the pool near the cleaning rock and dunk her head in the cool water. She stood up and slicked her brown hair back, squeezing out the water.

Cooled and loaded with water, she walked carefully back towards where she and her sister had seen the debris. When she came out of the jungle, she headed further down the beach where James, Julie, and Stacy could be seen as mere specks darting over and over out into the water.

When she came close, she could see they had already removed two bodies from the water where they lay side-by-side facing up at the sun and a fairly good pile of debris, boxes, and luggage was stacked away from the bodies. Natalie found where they'd set the other water pouches down, and she added her own and the jug next to them.

She approached the two dead bodies curiously, first worried about the smell or a gruesome sight, but then as she got closer, worried she might recognize one of them. Instead, she found the smell of them, though repulsive, not nearly as gagging as vomit or rotten food smells. And her scientific nature actually found that while it was disgusting what the sea-life of the ocean had done to them, she also found it highly interesting.

Both bodies had been nibbled and eaten slightly all over wherever their skin was exposed. There was no evidence of larger bites, like those a shark might take, though she had no doubt that there probably were several dozen sharks swimming the waters around this very island. They weren't too bloated or nibbled on for her to see that she didn't recognize either of them.

One was a young man who had probably been in his twenties dressed in the uniform of an Ocean Princess crewman. The other was a girl about her own age wearing a torn t-shirt and striped pajama bottoms.

Natalie finally turned away from the bodies and joined the others as they dragged everything out of the water. What took them so long was that it was spread out over a wide area, and some of it had already washed up further down the beach. It took them at least an hour to gather what they found, and finally they could see no more out in the water.

That's when the hard work began. James pointed out that they couldn't let the bodies just rot in the sun, especially since Julie was fairly certain the crewman was named Todd, though she really didn't know him. They dug in shifts, using their hands at first, but when the sand got rougher and harder, they used the lifeboat paddles like shovels. The two who weren't digging had the duty of sorting through the reclaimed booty.

Most of it was trash, but James pointed out that it was all useful trash. Stacy challenged him to explain the usefulness of an empty waterlogged cardboard box, to which James shrugged, "Set it out in the sun and within a few hours, it's just a cardboard box again. I'm sure we might find a use for a cardboard box.

Altogether, there were six pieces of luggage, and they were mostly full of clothes. Every single one of the luggage pieces were made of hard plastic and sealed tightly so that most of them revealed dry clean compartments when opened. One of them smelled horribly of mildew, but upon further examination, that was just because some careless traveler had put their dirty wet one-piece swimsuit back in her suitcase and then resealed it. After a week baking in the sun, the smell had permeated all the other clothes as well.

There were two other notable finds other than a pile that mostly consisted of driftwood and trash that James saw the value in. Those two finds were a wooden crate containing a dozen bottles of high-priced vodka, and a foam-filled plastic-wrapped folding exercise mat. Both James and Julie recognized the mat from the employee gym that had been in the employee only area, though neither of them could remember it ever being used. It had simply sat folded against the wall while most employees had just used one the weight-lifting machines, stationary bikes, or treadmills.

When the hole was deemed deep enough by James, he started to lift the man's body up, but Natalie stopped him.

"Wait!"

"What?" he said after dropping the bloated corpse.

"Those clothes are still useful, and we should take their jewelry and any personal items they're carrying," she said.

Stacy added, "Yeah. If we get rescued, it might be nice for whoever their family was if we have something of theirs."

James shrugged, but he balked at stripping the dead bodies naked.

Natalie was the only one who seemed to have the stomach for it, and she managed to do so without thinking too much about either of their nakedness. The dead man had a class ring from some high school, and his wallet had a California drivers' license that identified him as Thomas Jones.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.