Surviving the Island - Cover

Surviving the Island

Copyright© 2013 by VeX_1138

Chapter 4

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - In 1986, five people miraculously survived the horrific and near catastrophic loss at sea of an entire cruise ship. For a long time, it would be considered the worst disaster in cruise ship history, rivaling that of the HMS Titanic. While in sheer terms of loss, more people died when the Titanic sank, until their rescue, the tragedy of the Ocean Princess and the loss of all aboard seemed much more horrific. This is the story of those who survived the tragedy at sea and all that followed.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Sister   MaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

As he approached the crystal-clear pool in the jungle of the island, he could hear the women laughing and talking over the sound of the waterfall hitting surface. He didn't want to spook them, but he also knew that if they were going to survive on this island, their sense of modesty would drastically change over time—especially if they were here long enough that the clothes they had began to show signs of wear and tear. He stopped behind a tree that had a large bush at its base and used that for concealment.

James peeked out at the women, overhearing Jessica's attempts to undermine his authority behind his back.

"That man acts like he knows everything and just orders us around like slaves. He doesn't respect us or anything we think. Heck, he hasn't even asked our opinions or for any ideas we might have," he heard Jessica say.

Julie defended James, "He hasn't been wrong."

Jessica shook her head, "That's not the point. You have a brain, right? You have your own ideas, right? So do the rest of us. He hasn't asked us what we think about anything. He just orders us around like we're brainless women here to do his bidding."

James couldn't stand it anymore, so he forced a smile on his face and walked straight towards the rock shelf they'd built where he could see his makeshift foam bucket was already sitting, "Sorry, Jessica. Next time we're all fighting for survival and lost hundreds of miles away from where everyone is searching for us, I'll just sit on my ass and do nothing instead, m'kay?"

Jessica squealed and spluttered, covering herself up, though she was over thirty feet away from him and only her head was above water.

"Get out of here! We're indecent!" she yelled.

James stripped off his dirty uniform dress shirt with its epaulets denoting his rank. "Jessica, you're not the greatest person, but I'd never call you indecent," he teased.

"We're naked! These are just girls," she gestured towards the Smith sisters.

James shrugged and dropped his pants as well, "This is the only place we've found with clean freshwater, Jessica. Are you trying to say that only women can swim here? That's a bit sexist don't you think?"

She had no response, and was no longer looking at him—at least not his face. James ignored the four pairs of eyes that were all basically staring at his junk. He grabbed the empty foam bucket and leaned over the rock edge of the pool to scoop it full. He then doused himself with it and shivered.

He tossed the foam container out into the pool towards Stacy, who was closest to him, "Can you fill that up for me?"

He then grabbed the bottle of body wash and took a tiny amount and started working it into his hair, his face, and on down. He risked getting some in his eyes to peek out at their reaction when he started scrubbing his ass, his balls, and his cock with another dollop of soap. When he finished scrubbing at his legs, he took the now full water bucket and dumped it over his head. The ground around the rock he was standing on was already wet and soapy from where they'd all done the same thing he was doing.

After three more dousing from refills handed to him by Stacy, James then used a bar of soap and four more buckets of water to scrub and rinse his uniform pants and shirt as well as his underwear and socks. Then he saw where the women had hung their clothes and his soon joined theirs. Once he'd finished rinsing, Jessica had continued to complain about being ogled and having to endure the hardships of being forced to be in proximity with a near-animal. James was just tired of arguing, so he simply ignored her while he washed and hung his clothes.

Finally, James started walking towards the pool. Jessica seemed to realize he intended to join them in the water, and screamed, "You can't be serious! I'm not skinny-dipping with the likes of you!"

James smirked, "Then get the fuck out." And then he jumped in the cold clear water.

James was completely surprised as he surfaced to see Jessica doing exactly what he'd suggested. She was a bit overweight—that would change quickly in their current situation—and as he'd thought, closer to forty than the thirtyish age she looked most of the time. Probably because though she was slightly chubby, she still ate healthy and was active. She probably just ate a bit more than she should and didn't exercise. He'd never seen her amongst the other crew who smoked, though he did know she enjoyed her alcohol which could also attribute to her slight weight issue.

Honestly, though he liked a woman who was more athletic, she was quite attractive for her age—which he now suspected was around 37 to 40. He didn't see all that much of her though, just her rounder-than-average butt as she headed out of the water and straight for her clean clothes. He only caught a glimpse of her bosoms when she quickly pulled on one of the colorful blouses they'd found in the chest. It was loose on her, which made James wonder just what the other women would look like in the 'found' clothing.

"Girls, get out of there. You shouldn't be carousing with that man," she ordered.

Natalie took a few steps towards Jessica and looked back at her sister. Stacy looked at Julie, then at James. James shrugged at her. So Stacy shrugged, and both her and her sister got out of the water without saying a word.

"Watts, are you coming?" Jessica demanded.

Julie shook her head, "I'm not done swimming. I can take care of myself."

Jessica shook her head, "Suit yourself."

As Jessica lead the two teenage girls away, James could hear Stacy complaining, "I don't see why we couldn't stay—we swam with him earlier today."

James glanced at Julie and both of them burst into laughter together. For a while, the two of them laughed and swam, occasionally splashing one another. But a few minutes later, she was still looking at him. Then without breaking her gaze, she started slowly swimming towards him. James frowned at her inquisitively, but Julie said nothing until she was just inches from him.

"We're not on the boat anymore," she husked.

Confused, James lifted one eyebrow, "Huh?"

Julie put her hands over her face, "Oh my gosh! I'm so stupid."

"What's wrong?"

Julie dunked herself under the water, but James grabbed her by her shoulders before she could swim away. He lifted her out of the water and repeated, "What?"

"I ... I had a crush on you. I guess I thought maybe you ... I used to catch ... I dunno, it must have all been in my head—"

James shut her up in one of the few ways he knew how—he kissed her. After only a moment, she moaned and her tongue was in his mouth. James pushed her back and said, "You weren't wrong. I thought you were hot. And you're right."

Now she looked confused, so James grinned, and pulled her against his erection and growled, "We're not on the boat anymore."

They spent the next several moments making out and groping each other's nakedness beneath the water. James especially enjoyed finding out that the large breasts that first caught his eye a few months ago on the Ocean Princess were not only real, but soft and firm in all the right ways.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.