Baker's Dozen - Cover

Baker's Dozen

Copyright© 2013 by Richmond Road

Chapter 7

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 7 - I was a shy virgin when I went to university. I made a good friend who happened to be a girl, and soon I wasn't a virgin any longer. And it quickly got even better.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

I hadn't been mistaken - it was Julie!

She and Sian were both still wearing their dressing gowns too.

Something was badly wrong.

Sian realised from my panicked expression that I had come to my senses enough to be spoken to.

"I don't know what got into you two while I was downstairs trimming my bush, but when I got back upstairs, poor Julie had rushed up, thinking from the noise that someone was being murdered, and the two of us then watched you from the doorway. We'd never seen anything like it! Here's your lunch - eat it first, and then tell us what happened."

Sian gave us both a plate with a neatly cut bacon sandwich, and took our mugs away for a refill from the teapot. We munched our food and thirstily drank another mug of tea. For some reason I was hungry!

Vee and I slowly came to full consciousness. The food and the tea really helped.

We had been so overcome by passion that we had almost lost our reason for a few minutes; not a thought had crossed our minds about how much noise we had been making.

"Well, Vee, what have you got to say for yourself?"

"You know that last night we agreed to try to get Jon to have oral sex with me. He's a very quick learner, and it was so good that when I felt his cock sticking into me afterwards, I had to have it again. Now that I know I can have a second orgasm straight off, I couldn't resist the opportunity. I'm sorry if it was a bit noisy, but it was really great, my best ever!"

"Good for you then! Julie and I have been having a really long chat while you two have been sleeping off your exertions. I hadn't realised that even with the mattress on the floor, poor Julie still hears the thumping sound every time Jon and I fuck in my bedroom. She's been horny as hell having to listen to all that sex."

"You, Jon, are going to give this poor girl two orgasms now, and then give me two more before we let you go home. Julie's trimmed her pubes, and she's ready to go. Show her first what Vee taught you to do this morning."

I looked at Julie.

"Are you really sure that you want to do this?"

"Yes please!"

"I'd better nip to the loo first, back in a minute!"

I had a pee, washed my cock in the sink to remove the stickiness from earlier, and brushed my teeth. I tried combing my hair, but it wasn't in a mood to co-operate - I really needed a haircut.

I went back into the sitting room. The cold water on my face had helped; I felt almost human again!

"Quite sure, Julie?"

As her answer, she smiled, stood up from her chair and undid her dressing gown, slipping it off her shoulders and throwing it back onto the chair before pulling a long white teeshirt over her head. She was lovely! The carpet matched the blonde curtains, and a really good looking set of tits showed off a curvy young body.

My cock, the traitor, immediately came to attention. It was clearly not as exhausted as I felt. Sometimes I wondered if it would notice if I was dead.

Sian brought in her quilt and laid it on the floor in front of the gas fire. Julie lay down on it, and Vee pushed me towards her. Taking off my own dressing gown, I knelt down in front of another gorgeous girl, and then laid my body over hers.

I kissed her forehead, I kissed her eyes, I kissed the tip of her nose, and I gave her a deep kiss on the mouth. Her tongue flickered against mine, and we shared a long and passionate kiss, that left me in no doubt that she was absolutely sure she wanted to do this.

I kissed her neck, and then moved down to her tits. I kissed and nibbled and rubbed and stroked her nipples until they were fully erect, and she started whimpering. I continued moving towards her feet, kissing her stomach and noting how it trembled in anticipation.

I looked across at the sofa. Vee and Sian were sitting cross legged with their tea mugs, watching intently. I was going to have to perform with an audience, but that didn't feel like a problem right now.

I rubbed my face across Julie's lower belly. Her skin was soft, smooth and fragrant. I looked up at her; her eyes were screwed shut and she was biting her lip. I went on. Her bush was a neat pile of short blonde hair, long enough to be soft and not bristly, and short enough that I could clearly see my target.

I breathed softly onto her body, and she shivered again in response. I put my hands under her bottom and opened her hips a little to make her more accessible to my mouth. I kissed her again and again, and then got to work seriously.

As my tongue licked her secret places, she panted, whimpered and mewed. As I parted her lips, and slowly licked around them, she cried out. I learned which parts were especially sensitive by the noises she made, and when the tip of my tongue explored her little folds she began to writhe.

I looked up. Her head was raised and she was looking imploringly at me. Her pale skin was turning pink, and her nipples were getting hard again. I dropped my head back, and soon she was moaning constantly and started to shake. She was letting her breath out in short intense gasps. There was a slight flow of juices to lick up; again I found that I relished the taste. I concentrated my efforts on her nubbin, and soon had my head trapped between her thighs as the convulsions started. I think she screamed - but as my ears were covered I couldn't hear it properly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.