Baker's Dozen - Cover

Baker's Dozen

Copyright© 2013 by Richmond Road

Chapter 5

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 5 - I was a shy virgin when I went to university. I made a good friend who happened to be a girl, and soon I wasn't a virgin any longer. And it quickly got even better.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

On Saturday morning, when I had the weekend off from work, so we weren't in a rush, Sian suggested we have another go with her on top.

We both went for a pee, and I got back onto the mattress and laid down on my back.

Sian laid on top of me, and we kissed, cuddled and rubbed chests until she said she was ready.

My cock, now named Gustav by Sian, was ready to go, and as she got up on to her knees and lowered herself onto him, he went where he was supposed to go.

But it still didn't quite work; Gustav was bent to the point where I was really uncomfortable, and any movement by Sian was painful for me, and so we stopped.

Then we heard Sian's flatmate Vee making the tea, so we snuggled back down again under the quilt, Gustav safely nestled in the crack of Sian's arse.

Sure enough, Vee soon knocked on the door and came in with the tea tray.

I was now confident enough with Vee to sit up in bed with my bare chest exposed and chat to her, trying not to look too obviously at the bits of her lovely legs that weren't covered by her dressing gown, while secretly hoping for a show of thigh.

We sipped our tea, but Sian nearly made me spill mine all over the bed when she told Vee: "We still can't get the hang of me being on top. I must be doing something wrong."

I blushed instantly. My grandparents were so Victorian that all my sister's teddy bears wore pyjamas, and I really wasn't used to such a frank discussion of sex.

Vee didn't look at all surprised, so they'd obviously discussed this already.

Vee replied "Why don't you show me how you are doing it?" which of course made me go pink in embarrassment.

Once we had the quilt off and Sian was climbing on top, the sight of her tits jiggling in front of my eyes started to get me hard enough. We kissed, and she mashed those lovely tits into my chest, and Gustav ignored the audience and stood proudly to attention.

I was also actually very turned on by the fact that Vee was watching!

Sian knelt up high above me again, grabbed Gustav, and slowly inserted him into her vagina, which was of course still well lubricated after our earlier attempt. The first three inches went in as happily as always, but then the discomfort started.

Vee took a good look at us, and then commented "Sian, you're sitting up too straight, and bending it too far back, I think".

Sian tried again, but it still wasn't comfortable for either of us. She got off, and I demonstrated to both of them that my erect cock liked to be pointing up, and that once it got past seventy degrees from the vertical, it was pulling too hard on the skin connecting it to my body. Fully erect, it was too hard and rigid to be flexible, and although the foreskin was fully retracted, the skin along Gustav's length was at full stretch.

I was secretly hoping that Vee would touch Gustav to check, but she only looked.

Vee said "Hang on a mo!" and went out of the room.

I looked at Sian and she smiled, shrugged, and finished her mug of tea.

Vee came back in, picked up her mug of tea, and drank it.

"Let's see if I can get anywhere with it."

She placed a tube of KY jelly on the floor, took off her dressing gown, and in one fluid movement pulled off her long teeshirt.

She looked stunning.

Her small pink breasts on her pale, slightly freckled skin seemed just right with the halo of auburn hair, and as she slipped off her panties, the matching muff excited me even more. As I had suspected, her legs were to die for.

Gustav went absolutely rigid, and bounced off my lower belly.

Sian shifted off the mattress and put her own nightshirt on, while Vee instructed me to move to the centre of the mattress. She deftly applied lube to herself, and then grabbed my cock and spread cold jelly all over it. Not even the cold affected the strength of my hard-on - I'd fancied Vee from first meeting her, and it looked like I was about to get my wish!

She got me to sit up straight with my hands behind me supporting me, and said: "We'll try it this way first, Jon, and then see how bendy you can be!"

I looked at Sian for reassurance; she smiled at me, and it finally clicked that they had planned this beforehand, and that Sian was actually very happy for me to do this.

Vee squatted onto her knees, put her hands on my shoulders, and then moved close to me. Taking my cock in her right hand, she slowly sank down until the head was between her lower lips, and then very slowly and carefully lowered herself on to me. As she did so, her tits brushed my face and I was sorely tempted to kiss them.

It was absolutely amazing.

Whereas Sian's cunt was quite loose and sloppy, Vee's was extremely tight and enclosed my cock warmly and closely. She took her time, but soon I felt her touch bottom.

She stayed still for a while, tilted her head up and kissed me on the lips, and murmured "Sian said it was just the right size!"

We then held each other tight as she started rotating her hips, and moving up and down fractionally. The little movements did as much for me as a full length stroke did with Sian, and I found myself breathing hard.

Vee got me to lie back flat on the mattress, and she came down with me. That released my hands, and I fondled her tits and caressed her arms and back. Then she slowly started lifting her body up, continuing the slow rotation. By the time she got to ninety degrees, I was feeling discomfort, and although she tried to go further, I had to ask her to stop.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.