Baker's Dozen
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2013 by Richmond Road

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 4 - I was a shy virgin when I went to university. I made a good friend who happened to be a girl, and soon I wasn't a virgin any longer. And it quickly got even better.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Wednesday was my easy day at college, so I was able to do my washing at the coin-operated launderette; and appear at Sian's front door in clean clothes, and with my own nightshirt, dressing gown, toothbrush, toothpaste, comb and towel in my briefcase.

Sian and I had a cup of tea with Vee, and then went out for a couple of pints, eating a bag of chips each on the way back.

We were in Sian's bedroom by 9 o'clock, and sitting on her bed in our nightshirts and pants by ten past.

Without actually talking about it, we knew that we were going to try to go all the way tonight.

We looked at each other, and our mouths met for a kiss. We were getting much better at kissing; our noses did not collide every time, nor was there a trail of spittle down my chin.

"Feeling okay, Jon?"

"Yes thanks, Sian, I'm a bit nervous, but so glad it is with you!"

"You'll be fine! I promise not to eat you! Now give me a hug!"

We hugged for a while. I ran my hands over Sian's back and she did the same to me. Our kisses were getting more adventurous; we were rolling our lips over each others, we were using our tongues, and I presumed we were 'French Kissing' as the readers stories in my porn mags described it.

"Shall we take our nightshirts off and lie down?"

I agreed instantly, looking forward to the sensation of her naked flesh against mine.

We stripped off our tops and cuddled. I bravely kissed one of her nipples.

"That's nice, but please be gentle because they are sensitive."

I kissed and caressed her breasts. I then got really brave and kissed her tummy button. She giggled.

"That tickled."

I did it again.

"Are you ready for us to take our pants off?"

I wasn't ready, but I wasn't going to admit it. If it had been solely up to me, I'd never have been ready!

We both got out of bed and stood up, taking our pants off and standing naked together for the first time. My cock was painfully erect, and I would have been really embarrassed, except that my attention was on Sian's forest of curly black pubic hair, which I was about to encounter for the first time.

Sian climbed back into bed, and I followed her. I lay on top of her, trying to keep most of my weight on my knees and elbows, very conscious of the fact that my cock was squashed between our two stomachs, and she must be able to feel it. I kissed her.

"Sian, I don't want to hurt you. I'm sorry, but I don't know exactly where to put it."

"I'll help. Take it very slowly and gently, and then you won't hurt me."

Sian reached her hand down between us and did something mysterious to herself.

"I think I'm ready. Lift yourself up on your knees and elbows and put your cock between my legs, good, that's almost in the right place. Hang on a moment."

I lifted up, narrowly missing elbowing Sian in the face, and then nearly toppling off her when I over-compensated for that movement. I tried again from a more stable platform of knees and elbows. Keeping your knees tightly together does not help you keep your balance, especially on a wobbly mattress!

As she directed it, I could feel the head of my cock brushing through her pubic hair, moving against soft warm skin, and then entering a warm moist place.

"Okay, Jon, push slightly forward. Yes, a bit more."

My cock met slight resistance from something, and I stopped.

"Hold still a moment, I'm not quite wet enough yet."

I pulled back. Sian reached for a tube on her night table.

"This is KY Jelly. It's a water based lubricant, and it will stop us getting sore."

She applied some of the stuff to herself, put the top carefully back on the tube, and replaced the tube on the table.

"Sorry about that - can we try again?"

So I positioned myself, Sian guided me in, and I started pushing. It certainly was easier this time, there was less resistance. I looked at Sian, she nodded, and I pushed a little bit more.

"That's good - it really hurt my first time, but it's fine now. Try a bit further."

I moved my knees up the bed a little and fed a bit more of my cock into Sian.

"Keep going, Jon."

I pushed further, and a bit more again, and then was stopped as my body met hers. I was in as far as I could get! It was a strange feeling; my cock was surrounded by warm wet female flesh, in the place that Nature dictated it should be. It was a very pleasant feeling, but I wasn't really sure what to do next.

I played for time by kissing Sian, letting my tongue slip into her mouth, where it duelled with her tongue.

"Okay, Jon, I'm ready to go on. Move yourself back and forth so we rub against each other."

I cautiously lifted my bottom, and my cock started to come out of Sian. I lowered my hips, and it went back in again. I repeated the motion several times.

"That's alright, you can be a bit more energetic, I'm designed for this!"

I took off far too enthusiastically. My cock slipped out of Sian, and I couldn't work out how to put it back.

"Sorry, Sian, can you give me a hand?"

Sian moved her hand between us, grasped my cock, and placed its head in the correct position. I thrust forwards. On the third move backwards it came completely out again.

"Oh no, I'm so sorry, Sian!"

"Don't worry, you'll get the hang of it!"

We kept going. I got better at keeping a rhythm that Sian could follow, and she started responding. We had the odd moment of confusion when we both went in the same direction or too quickly in opposite directions, and there was a fair bit of squelching noise. I felt very clumsy!

When we did start to get our act together, the sensation was very nice. Nothing earth-shattering, but pleasant. I don't know what I expected, but when my balls suddenly drew up and I started to come, I was taken a bit by surprise. Luckily Sian seemed to realise what was happening, and stopped moving. I let myself down on my elbows onto her body, and kissed her gratefully.

"Thank you Sian - was it okay for you?"

"I enjoyed it, and it didn't hurt at all. Don't pull straight out - can you just hold me for a bit; I really like the feel of you inside me."

So I stayed inside her until my cock deflated and fell out. We hugged each other, exchanged a kiss and went to sleep.

Vee brought us a cup of tea again in the morning, smiling as she saw us together. Sian gave her a 'thumbs up' sign, which I pretended not to see.

Thursday was quite a long day of lectures, and then I went round to Sian's and stayed the night again. Our technique was a little better this second time; there were fewer stops and restarts, and as I was less nervous I enjoyed it more.

We realised while we were fucking that her bed was bumping against the wall and making a very rhythmical noise that betrayed what we were doing; indeed Vee warned us the next morning that she had heard us quite clearly.

Vee was a really nice girl. I was beginning to feel quite at ease with her, and no longer covered everything up when she came in with the early morning tea. I also fancied her, but I knew there was no future in fancying your girlfriend's flatmate!

On the Friday night, we took the time to remove the mattress from the bed frame, unbolt the bed head and base, and store the pieces on top of Sian's wardrobe.

We tested the mattress on the floor and it seemed silent to us; Vee confirmed that she had not heard us when she brought us tea in the morning. I had lasted a little longer and it hadn't been such a fumble; I was beginning to realise that I had to control the movement of my hips more carefully.

On Saturday night we met outside the Union Great Hall at 11.15; I had rushed from the pub I worked at after quickly washing all the glasses I could find, in order to get away at 11. Sian handed me a second pass-out and the two of us went back in to the concert together. Vee was waiting in the queue at the nearest bar, and as soon as she saw us she ordered three pints.

The Great Hall was packed. Mott The Hoople was a popular band and we all knew their music. They were just playing their instrumental cover of the Kinks' 'You Really Got Me', and then they announced to great cheers that they would perform 'All The Young Dudes', written for them the previous year by David Bowie. Hearing them live on stage was a very different experience from listening to their albums on your record player.

It was a great concert. The three of us stood together and swayed to the music, or shouted comments in each others ears. We left the Union flushed with excitement and headed home.

Vee made a pot of tea, and we sat at the kitchen table chatting and winding down from the emotion of the concert.

Sian and I were still excited when we went to bed, or to mattress as it now was. We kissed until she indicated she was ready, and I mounted her and thrust into her until I came. She smiled and kissed me.

We chatted and kissed some more, and then I had to go for a pee to pump out some of the beer we had drunk. Sian followed me to the loo, and on her return I lifted the quilt to let her back in. Her eyes went to my erection.

"Do you think you could do it again?"

We were all fairly innocent in those days of single sex schools, many years before internet porn, but we were keen to learn all we could while we were young, free and single.

We hadn't realised that it was possible to have sex more than once a night. Vee had never talked to Sian about it, and I had no-one to tell me.

"Let's give it a try!"

So we did. I discovered that I lasted much longer, and Sian enjoyed it much more. Because I wasn't so desperate to come, we were able to vary the pace a little and experiment with speed and angle.

We fell asleep cuddling together, delighted at our discovery.

I woke up in the morning with another erection. I pointed it out to Sian, who said that it would be a shame to waste it. We made good use of it, and we were both sweating by the time I came for the third time that night. Sian said that it had been the best yet for her.

Sian said she would ask Vee about how often it was possible to have sex in a night. (Sian said later that Vee told her that Jeff only ever managed once in a night.)

Vee had more sexual experience than Sian and I did. She was engaged to her childhood sweetheart, Jeff, but he was studying engineering at the other end of the country. They were sleeping together occasionally, and had been since they got engaged on Vee's 18th birthday.

Sian told me that Vee had had a couple of short affairs with other lads, and was currently quite keen on a Greek overseas student, Costas, who was covered in thick black curly hair.

Vee had told Sian that Costas had fucked her twice before going home. So our three times wasn't bad going.


I was working both lunch and evening shifts that Sunday, so I had left Sian's bed at about 10 o'clock and gone home to more banter from my housemates, who hadn't seen me since Tuesday morning.

I had to admit to them that I had found myself a serious girlfriend, and it was looking as if I would be out overnight quite often in the future.

They didn't seem delighted for me; they suggested that as I had got lucky, I might set them up with her friends.

Then I escaped their questions by going to work early to prepare for the Sunday lunchtime rush.


The next Tuesday, Sian and I discussed our Saturday night performance, and decided that our initial goal was quantity rather than quality, to see how often we could manage to do it. Having said that, of course, as the man said; 'Quantity has a Quality all of its own'! Mind you, he was talking about the Soviet Army, not orgasms.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.