Men Are Just Testicles in Prison - Cover

Men Are Just Testicles in Prison

Copyright© 2013 by Sterling

Chapter 4

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - After a pandemic nearly exterminates humanity, conditions are right for women to form a radical feminist government. The few males who are suffered to live are imprisoned and used as sperm donors. But a few women dare to discover that they are by nature attracted to men. Alison rescues her lover Bill from his cell and they live as rebels. Other women join them.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   FemaleDom   Group Sex   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Sci-fi sex story Female domination

Bill tossed and turned. He ought to just go to sleep. Amy might come and she might not; she would know best. It was notably warmer; apparently Amy had turned up the heat. Just as he was drifting off he heard footsteps outside, and his heart leapt when the upstairs door opened.

"I brought a candle this time." She lit it and set it on the floor several feet away.

They met at the bars and kissed for some minutes, hands pressed through the bars to caress each other.

She pulled back and undid the button of her pants and her hand went to the zipper, but then she stopped. Bill had his hands on his sweatpants, but he stopped too.

Amy smiled briefly before assuming an official tone. "I've come for a surprise inspection. Strip!"

Bill stripped. His penis was mostly hard.

"Could you provide a sample? It seems your body has gone partway down that path."

"Um, I think so," Bill said, hoping he wouldn't be providing a sample in the old, officially sanctioned way.

"I have a different sort of container in mind," she said, and Bill smiled openly. "I was thinking about the physics of this."

She went across the hall and came back with an old cushion that she put on the floor right at the edge of his cell. She lay down on her back and pushed her butt firmly against the bars, legs up straight in the air, forming a V.

"I like that kind of container!" said Bill, approaching the floor himself. There was her vaginal opening, but it was right behind a bar. "Move to the side a little," he said.

"Oh," she said with a smile, seeing the problem and correcting it.

But however Bill tried, he couldn't get his legs out of the way with his cock sticking through the bars down low like that. "If you were higher up," he said.

"Hmmmm," said Amy, rising. "Maybe if there was a table or something..." She looked around but there was nothing in sight.

"I suppose you could get the key and let yourself in..." Bill said. "If you trusted me."

Amy gave no indication she'd heard, but she reached up high on the bars and pulled herself up, swinging her legs up to to the right, and then working her left leg under her hands. She giggled.

Bill really wanted to fuck her now, and he saw his chance. He reached through the bars and grabbed Amy's rear end and pulled it towards him firmly, mushing her vaginal opening right up to the bars. He pulled one hand in long enough to aim his cock, and then gave a tremendous shove.

"Bill!" said Amy. "Ow!"

He shoved in and out with fast, urgent strokes.

"Bill! I'm going to lose my grip and fall!"

Bill needed it so bad. He took a bit more of her weight with his hands and pounded in even harder. His pleasure built, and then he was spurting.

"Your fingers!" cried Amy.

He realized he had dug his fingernails into Amy's butt and relaxed his fingers at once as he slid his penis out, then gently eased her pelvis down until she was on her feet again.

He was panting hard from the dual exertion of thrusting and holding her butt.

"Was that OK?" he said.

"Yeah," said Amy, but with ambivalence.

Bill thought about what had happened. He'd grabbed her without permission and stuck it in and hadn't stopped when she asked him to. This was his male violence coming through. "I ... I was kind of violent, I guess. I'm sorry!"

"Yeah, you were." But then she smiled and said, "But it was OK."

"But then I just got lucky that you didn't mind, right? God, we men are rapists, just like they always said!"

"Well, it wasn't rape, really. I wanted it, just not plastered nearly upside down against the bars."

"God, I'm so sorry."

"It was fine, as it turned out. Quite a memory! But I think I'd rather do it from the rear on the floor from now on. That's awfully nice."

"Of course! Whatever works for you."

As he lay in bed reliving the event, he relished her implication that she wanted to do this again, maybe as a regular thing.


During the next day, Amy appeared and announced in a very business-like way, "We'll be needing a sample from you tomorrow after breakfast, so be sure not to waste any semen between now and then."

"Of course -- I mean I will do as you ask. It would be a sin for me to stimulate myself except when a sample is needed."

They looked at each other with slight smirks, then Amy vanished.

She had given him an explanation for why she wouldn't be coming to him that night.

When she showed up the next morning a woman was cleaning downstairs, and Amy waited until the building was empty before she approached Bill.

"Somebody wants a baby, and you're elected to be the daddy," Amy said with a smile, handing him the cup through the bars. "I'm going to watch to make sure you do it right," she said, crossing her arms in front of her chest and frowning.

Bill pulled his sweats down partway, but after a brief hesitation removed them completely. He started stroking his organ, but it didn't instantly become hard. He glanced at the crotch of Amy's pants.

"I saw that!" she said with mock sternness. "You're having violent thoughts left over from the patriarchy. Or, I guess it's your brutal male nature."

Bill gave a wan smile, then whispered, "It's harder this way when I know how it's really supposed to be done."

Amy smiled and made a show of slowly undoing the button on her pants, slowly lowering the zipper, and pulling her pants down to her knees. Bill saw the shape of her female parts under her panties, and his cock hardened rapidly.

"Them too!" Bill whispered.

Amy smiled and shook her finger at him, then slowly pulled the panties down. As she spread her lips to reveal the dark hairless flesh just inside her vaginal opening, she whispered, "You'd rather put it in here?"

Bill nodded greedily, stroking harder.

"You naughty man!" Amy said softly. She pulled her panties and pants up and knelt on the floor in front of him. "Turn sideways." She then brought her face in close until it was a few inches away. "You want me to hold the cup?" Bill nodded and she reached through the bars to take it from him. With her other hand she reached beneath Bill's rapidly moving hand to gently caress his balls, then spoke to them. "One of you guys is going to be a daddy; just let us have what you make." She saw them rise in their sac to sit firmly against his body as Bill moaned, and her eyes shifted to his tip just in time to study from up close the spurts flying out of his penis. A little one, two big ones, and two more little ones. The second hit the inside of the cup with enough force to make a surprisingly loud splatting sound. Bill's jacking motion subsided and he leaned against the bars, breathing hard.

"Very good. You've done your job well," said Amy, who tousled Bill's hair with her free hand before capping the sample. In a lower voice, she continued, "Wouldn't it be something if she had the courage to come in here herself, stick her ass up against the bars, and get fucked the way nature intended?"

Bill nodded in dreamy agreement.

Amy appeared again shortly after supper when the building was otherwise empty for the night. "She wants a booster shot." She then looked at Bill slyly. "Have you ever heard of coitus interruptus?"

He shook his head.

"It's where sexual intercourse begins, but the man pulls out just before the semen spurts out. It was sometimes used as a means of contraception -- a way to have sex without making a baby. You want to try?"

Bill understood at once and nodded eagerly. "But this time pulling out is what makes a baby, not what prevents it."

Amy smiled, retrieved the cushion from the other room, pulled off her shirt, pulled her pants down to her knees, and presented herself for the taking. As Bill maneuvered into position, Amy reached back to hand him the cup. "Wait a sec til I get warmed up," she said, and began pressing her fingers rhythmically between her legs.

Bill reached his right hand through the bars, placed it against Amy's stomach, and slowly slid up to her chest and fondled her right breast. "That's nice, Bill," she said, and after a minute, "OK, I'm ready to get fucked!", wiggling her butt back and forth. Bill withdrew his arm, aimed his cock, and pressed in. The previous time they'd done it this way it had been close to totally dark, but Amy had left the lights on this time. He found it really exciting to watch his penis tip spread Amy's vaginal lips, then watch it disappear, followed by inch after inch of his shaft. He held the cup with his right hand but also rested it on Amy's hip while his left gripped the other one.

He loved the sight of his penis shoving in and out of Amy's vagina, her lips flipping in and out to follow his motion. Her fingers were busy just to the stomach side of where his penis went in and out -- a lighter, faster rhythm. Soon she tensed and said, "Yes!" followed by rapid gasps. At the same time her vagina tightened on his penis, heightening his pleasure. "Don't forget to pull out," she panted.

He might have forgotten. He picked up his pace, wanting so much to plunge deep to deliver his load, but he timed it just right and pulled out. His entire cock appeared, glistening, and after a delicious moment of delay, semen rocketed out the tip. Two spurts later he was done.

"Bill!" said Amy with a brief giggle. "That hit me on the neck! Quick, get it into the cup!"

"Oh, yeah," he said, reaching up to finger his stuff quickly from Amy's neck and the small of her back to the plastic cup.

After they were both dressed, Amy disappeared with the cup after a quick, "Thanks!"

Amy never offered to kiss Bill after the first few days. Soon she came for sex a couple times a week, then a few times a month. She explained that she really didn't feel ready for a baby right then, so she avoided the middle of her cycle.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.