A Charity Case - Cover

A Charity Case

Copyright© 2013 by PocketRocket

Chapter 4: Beginnings

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4: Beginnings - The time is 1962. Even the Beatles are still in the future. Many colleges are strictly women only. So is Saint Evangeline's Missionary Hotel for Women. Enter a young man, with the looks to pass. This is a small romance. Enjoy. If there are enough requests, I may make St Evie's an open universe.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Lesbian   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Historical  

Deirdre was another matter. As a Fifth Floor girl, she was in the know. Also, of all the girls in the hotel, she was the best linguist. Her father was German, her mother French, her governess Dutch and her nanny Italian. There had also been a Mexican gardener, but rumors about him were spoken in hushed tones. Suffice to say that Deirdre spoke four languages fluently and six or seven more somewhat. Rural Spanish counting as a "somewhat." Moreover, she had gotten the twin's version of the afternoon events, and she wanted some for herself.

Deirdre walked the wild side and was known for getting what she wanted over any objection. Angela was inclined to offer the objections, but she was operating at a handicap. So, Deirdre and Angela dragged Patricia out of the dining hall, still arguing over what was best to do next. In the end, what decided matters was that Deirdre had a car.

It was almost nine PM before the three of them made it out of the hotel. It was almost 11 PM before they got back. The time was spent planning and assembling a charade. Pedro was, in fact, male. As such he could not get past the front desk. However, Patricia could come and go as she pleased, although going after 8 and coming after 10, required a good reason. That night, the cause was Patricia's poor cousin Pedro. For reality's sake, Angela insisted on going back to the old school, to get Pedro's his old clothes. For Pedro, it was a trip into the bowels of hell. He resolved to do whatever it took to avoid ever returning.

Then it was back to the hotel, to show Pedro to Miss Walker. This went well. The "family resemblance" was obvious, but Patricia was a tall girl and Pedro was a short man. Patricia, they explained, was with the rest of the family, who were soon leaving for Ohio. Everyone was overjoyed that Patricia was in a stable place and Pedro would be nearby, to keep an eye on her. Miss Walker was favorably impressed that another of her problem girls was acting as translator. Under the circumstances, Miss Walker was willing to let slip that Patricia could stay in Francine's room indefinitely.

Angela, Deirdre and Patricia went out once more, supposedly to give the news to Patricia's family. Instead they found an open restaurant and argued strategy. When the three conspirators finally retired for the night with the firm plan—Monday Pedro would make his formal appearance. Much discussion remained as to the details, but that central fact was established. After that, it was a quiet night for Pedro. He lay down on the floor and never woke when Gretchen, well fucked by her date, came in much later. Pedro was used to hard floors and slept like a rock.

Monday was new in many ways. With her new style and Angela's connections, Patricia could get job interviews at places that would not even admit Pedro. By noon, Patricia had a part time job, dealing with Spanish language matters at a major Manhattan bank. Her starting salary was more per day, part time, than Pedro had made in a week washing dishes. The bank would even tutor her in English. Angela took Patricia to Tavern on the Green to celebrate. In a week full of memorable moments, this was the crowning event. In later years, no achievement was complete til TotG had hosted the celebration.

Back at the hotel, Deirdre met them with "The Plan." Angela would take Patricia out after dinner. Deirdre would meet them at a prearranged place, take Pedro back to the hotel, suitably attired, and then return. Angela would help him change back and the two would be home by 10, or so. Deirdre had already acquired a set of men's clothing, clean but ragged, for him to change into. Pedro's old clothes were too disgusting for what she had in mind.

Pedro did not like the idea of abandoning Angela, although a Public Library is a fairly safe place. He liked it even less when Deirdre drove him, not to the hotel, but to a seedy apartment building on the west side. This was to be Pedro's home. Pedro as distinct from Patricia.

The apartment was not as bad as he had imagined. Deirdre, Gretchen and two other girls had acquired the place months earlier. They split the rent, so that they had a safe place to take a date. It was somewhat feminine, although bland, and had a sound system and a bar. In the back, it was different. This was Deidre's toy room and she liked to be spanked. Deirdre led Patricia toward the room, dropping clothes as she went.

Patricia was taken aback, by the array of leather bondage equipment. However, she had had practice reacting to wanton sexual displays. Dierdre's play room was no worse than many of those. In this scene, Patricia was to be the stern Mistress to Deirdre. She picked up the tool Pedro had hated most when he learned his letters from the nuns: a wooden ruler.

Whack. Patricia popped the ruler on her palm. "Senorita is mala, bad. Is she siento, sorry?"

"Oh yes, Senora, I am very sorry. I won't ever do it again."

"There. Kneel. Your, como se diese, bottom."

Deirdre knelt on the floor by her rack—it was not really a bed—and leaned over. She had already removed her panties and pulled up her skirt. When she knelt, Dierdre's bare ass came jutting out. Patricia walked around to the other side and grasped both hands and pulled. This drew Deirdre into a difficult position. Her arms were extended, so her weight could not rest on hands or elbows. Deirdre's face was flat on the board and her breasts were mashed against it, while her ass was still elevated. She was forced to balance only with her knees, which were close together. It was unsteady and very uncomfortable.

Pedro, using his own voice, commanded, "Stay. Un minuto. Voy al bano."

Deirdre wondered what Patricia could be doing in the bathroom. As time stretched, Deirdre fidgeted in her awkward pose. Just as she reached the point of ending the game and rising, the door opened behind her. Through it stepped, not Patricia, but Senor Pedro. Tap. Tap. Tap. went the ruler on his palm. Pedro had smelled fish and had read Deirdre well. She could be be dominant among women, but not to a man. Pedro was not a large or powerful man, he was the genuine article and he intended to show it. Though he had not realized it before, Pedro was much experience with the arts of intimidation.

Slowly he traced her buttocks with the point of the ruler's corner. Down the cleft of her ass, to the milky white thighs. With one hand, he grabbed a half moon and squeezed, like a lady testing a melon. Deirdre gasped at the sensation. The hand shifted, moving the thumb down in to the crevice. Pedro had already learned what hid there. Deirdre moaned and squirmed, trying to get a fuller feel.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.