A Charity Case
Chapter 3: Shopping

Copyright© 2013 by PocketRocket

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3: Shopping - The time is 1962. Even the Beatles are still in the future. Many colleges are strictly women only. So is Saint Evangeline's Missionary Hotel for Women. Enter a young man, with the looks to pass. This is a small romance. Enjoy. If there are enough requests, I may make St Evie's an open universe.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Lesbian   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Historical  

In the morning, things went smoothly. Pedro rose first. He began to learn the intricacies of American plumbing. Shortly, there was a parade of partially clad female assistance and a lot of good natured fun. By the time Gretchen chose to come out, he was alone again, shaving. This led to their most companionable time together—shaving each other's legs. Pedro had to admit, in a side by side comparison, his legs were at least as good as hers, maybe better. He hoped Gretchen found a man soon, since her thick ankles promised thickness in other areas.

Gretchen was soon dashing around, getting made up, for her tennis date. Pedro felt out of place in her room, so he put on a housecoat and went into the common area. Each floor had a library/study area, with a TV. In Puerto Rico, only the richest homes had television. In America everyone did. He watched a Mass, in Latin, which was heart achingly familiar. He watched part of a show, with many angry men, called "Meet the Press." Then he switched to baseball. Then a movie.

After an hour or so, he felt a hand on his shoulder. It was Angela. She motioned to him to come and he did. He expected some kind of sexual gesture, such as he had come to expect from Gretchen. Instead, she counted out the money he had spent on the taxi and kissed him on the cheek. She helped him choose an outfit from the many odds and ends he had received, helped him put on his makeup and led him outside. It was Sunday afternoon on the Upper East Side. People were about, seeing and being seen. Pedro felt naked from all the attention he received from men passing by. Patricia was evidently an attractive woman.

Being Sunday, even in New York City, in the 1960's most shops were closed. Angela knew the exceptions. She led Pedro to one of the open ones. Before they went in, she pressed $20 into his hands and put her finger to his lips. Shocked by this fortune, Pedro followed numbly into what proved to be a shoe store. Half an hour later they walked out with two pair of casual shoes, a pair of office girl heels and a general purpose handbag. Three shops, and the better part of $100 later, they had filled in the gaps in the clothing shower of the night before.

Coming in the hotel, Miss Walker looked up and nodded them through. Miss Walker had many doubts about Gretchen, but Angela Molinari was pure gold in her book. As they entered the elevator, Miss Walker noted how Patricia's outfit had been accessorized. This, from Miss Molinari's own pocket if Miss Walker was any judge. Clearly, Miss Molinari had taken Patricia under wing. While Miss Schneider had taken the lead before, Miss Walker doubted her staying power. If Miss Molinari spent time with Miss de la Garza, then she would not be spending time with Miss Schneider. Another decision was made.

Miss Walker picked up the phone. She had mentioned, to some of the ladies at church that morning, that there was a new girl staying for a few days. Charity case. She did not seem to have a cent, but the girls seemed to be rallying around her. In Miss Walker's rarely mistaken opinion, Patricia de la Garza might be just the thing to build some character in a few of these wild girls. Within 10 minutes, arrangements were made to move Patricia into a soon to be vacant room, on the fifth floor.

Meanwhile, Angela took Pedro to the fifth floor restroom. Pulling out the bags of cosmetics, which they had just purchased, Angela patiently showed Pedro how to strip off the old and apply the new. At first Pedro found it a bit horrifying. He had become a painted street walker. Then, he had a thought. Angela wore this "makeup", as did all the other girls in the house. Pedro did not know much, but he knew money when he saw it. So he paid patient attention to the lesson, and presently it made a little sense.

He also noticed that the close presence of an attractive female was very exciting. When he finally worked up the courage to make a fumbling gesture, Angela only smiled and shook her head. His English was still not good, but he managed what "Not yet dear" meant. It was all right with him. If nothing else, Pedro was patient.

He would not have a long wait. Identical twins Candi and Brandi Dunworthy rolled in shortly before 4:00. While not exactly Gretchen's star pupils—they were not inexperienced on arrival at St Evie's—Gretchen had managed to widen the scope of their endeavors. More specifically, she taught them to include persons other than a sister. The concept of a penis had been completely new to them, as was the concept of a threesome. No one, else, had ever managed a one on one, not that there were any complaints. Suffice to say they learned well, and even managed to introduce Gretchen to some of the joys of switch hitting.

On this particular Sunday, they had had an unsatisfactory day at doubles tennis, losing, and mixed doubles, fighting. Since neither of their mixed doubles partners was deemed suitable, they had come home in quite a funk. They were still arguing about a disputed line call when Brandi spied Patrica, getting makeup redone for the umpteenth time.

Patricia looked absolutely stunning. Her past shoulder length hair was brushed out and back, framing her delicately boned face. Her naturally dark skin had just a touch of color, which highlighted a lip shade that would overwhelm 90% of the complexions in the world. With the very dark eyes and raven hair, it was just enough. As Angela turned Patricia to the mirror, to see her handy work, both the twins began to lose baggage and nonessential clothing. When Angela returned Patricia to the television room, Brandi was standing lookout, while Candi circled for the kill.

"Patty Dear, would you like to see something?"

Pedro understood only that a question had been asked, but Candi did not really expect a response. It gave her a chance to pull him from the sofa and lead him to her room. Brandi, wearing only a dressing gown, was at the vanity with half a dozen perfume bottles around.

"Oh there you are. Patricia dear, we thought we would show you a little about fragrances." She stroked a bottle stopper against her wrist. "This is Chanel #5, and this is #19. Can you tell the difference?"

At first Pedro was confused, but he sniffed the wrist as she had, and received his first experience with $100 an ounce perfume. It went to his head. Brandi unstopped another bottle.

"This is called Passion." She dabbed some under her ears. Pedro leaned over to catch a whiff. Brandi looked up and smiled. "Candi dear, what would go well on Patricia?"

"Ambrosia would be nice, but right now I would go with Musk."

"Musk it is. Patricia dear, give me your hand." She took a waiting bottle and dabbed his wrists. He rubbed them together as she had shown him. He found the scent odd. Brandi took the hand and inhaled deeply. "You were right Candi. Musk is a winner."

Holding Pedro's hand, Brandi rose from the vanity and turned to face him. She stroked his jaw line with the glass stopper and rubbed it in with her fingertips. Then she brushed her scented fingers over the tops of her breasts, pulling her sash open as she did. "Come here and let me smell you." Taking him by the shoulders, she nuzzled him along the jaw line up to his earlobe. Pedro, still not aware he was being seduced, put his arms hesitantly around her. The effect shocked him.

Brandi pulled back enough to see his face and gave a radiant smile, threw her arms around his neck and kissed him. The kiss lingered. Candi called, "I want some." Brandi pulled him toward the bed. The twins slept together and had the only full size bed in the hotel. Pedro was shocked to see Candi, nude, drawing a scent stopper down her belly to her carrot patch. Whatever else might be said about the girls, they were true redheads. Before Pedro could react, Brandi pushed him on top of her sister, then jumped on the pile.

They unwound in a moment. Pedro found himself looking at two snow white breasts with tiny pink nipples. Scented nipples. He had to admit they smelled enticing. He took a little taste. Candi shivered and squealed. Alarmed for a moment, he saw the encouragement on her face and began to tongue bathe them. He looked down and saw Brandi buried in the bush. She motioned to him. He watched her expertly part the lips to uncover the grotto below. She plunged her tongue in deep and pulled it out and up over the clit. Candi squirmed.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.