The Neighbourhood Group
Part 3

Copyright© 2013 by chinookwind

Erotica Sex Story: Part 3 - After a mother and daughter successfully seduced a neighbour, they attended a performance of the neighbourhood's sexual enlightenment group. The performance exceeded their expectations and they decided to join the group. They renovated their house, turning the basement into a neighbourhood performance center.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Robot   Zoophilia   Mother   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys  

3.01 Neighbourhood Sex Therapy:

3.02 Consultation:

3.03 Ian meets Aron:

3.04 Ian Enema, Hair Removal, Rectal Preparation:

3.05 Ian loses his virginity:

3.06 Ruth and the Recliner:

3.07 Epilogue:

3.01 Neighbourhood Sex Therapy:

John had moved in with Mary and Sara and was leasing his house to a co-worker. They were relaxing on the front porch enjoying a nice Saturday morning and Sara was in her room doing her normal thing on the internet. They were discussing an email that they had received from the coordinator which was addressed to all the residents that were part of the neighborhood's 'circle of enlightenment'.

>> I have received numerous emails from outside the 'circle' enquiring if

>> sexual therapy is available. The problems range from shyness, to sexual

>> frustration, to sexual confusion. Some emails were from teens that were

>> being raised by 'Victorian' or domineering parents.

>>

>> If anyone feels that they could help these individuals, please let me know.

They were planning on doing some renovations to the house and could include the portioning the basement with a 'special' room. It was actually two rooms joined together by a one-way mirrored wall, one for the session and the other for observing.

The session room contained a double sized bed, open bathroom with A walk in shower. A locked cabinet contained, drugs, shower caps, depilatories, enemas and bottles of soft liquid soap. Ample space on either side and in front of the bed was used for 'devices' such as a gym-like mattress with support rail, Sybians and Harnesses.

The observation room was a bit more elaborate. Three customized recliners were in front of the mirror with a long plush sofa behind the recliners. Along the sides of the room was a wet bar, a locked cabinet containing various drugs and a walk-in bathroom/shower. The custom recliners were equipped with unique sexual options.

As the rooms were nearing completion, John thought it would be a good idea to equip the session room with HD cameras and the observation room with HD monitors. The renovated den would control all video and audio links. The atmosphere of the session room could be change by adjusting the lights over the bed and a sound system that would play soft romantic mood music to help calm the nervous 'subjects'.

The coordinator was informed that use of the room was available to any member that needed a private location for a therapy session. A PDF file was attached which described in detail the contents and the layout of the rooms.

3.02 Consultation:

Ian's problem came to his mother's attention when she found a pair of her panties stuffed in his pajamas. After finding a slip in the back of his drawer, Ruth check his computer and found a list of web sites that specialized in the display of girls clothing and sites that were dedicated to young male Gays. Not knowing how to confront him, Ruth consulted with a psychiatrist. She was told that Ian was in conflict with his sexuality and related himself more to girls than to boys. Ian confided in the doctor that he liked the feel of his mother's panties and that he didn't like the roughness nor language of other boys his age or older. He also admitted that he had never masturbated but has had some strange dreams. Two months later, Ruth's suspicions were confirmed, her son's feminine side was pushing him toward a Gay life style.

She confided in a friend who suggested that she contact the neighbourhood coordinator via email and explain Ian's condition to him. She was pleasantly surprised with the rapid response to her email. It contained a PDF attachment explaining what the neighborhood's sexual therapy program was and how it would work with Ian. She would be contacted by a man named Dan who would arrange a meeting between the both of them.

Ruth received an email from Dan saying he would be more than happy to help Ian. The session would be done in a house that was setup just for this purpose. The owner's name was Mary and he suggested that they meet at her house at 10:00 am the following day.

A nervous Ruth arrived at Mary's house. Mary immediately put Ruth at ease and the three sat around the kitchen table talking and getting to know each other. When Dan felt Ruth was ready, he talked about Ian. Ruth told them about the clothing she found in her son's bedroom, the sites on the internet and Ian's visits with a psychiatrist. Dan told Ruth that a young friend of his, Aron, would help Ian experience a Gay, sexual session. Ian could then decide if a Gay lifestyle was really what he wanted. Mary said the session would be held here in a 'special' room in the basement and Ian could stop the session at any time.

Mary saw the uncertainty on Ruth's face and suggested they go downstairs and see where this would all take place. They walked down into the basement and into the viewing room. Mary turned on the lights in both rooms including the HD monitors. Ruth saw the session room through the mirror and on the monitor. She saw the plush recliners and sofa and wondered how many people were going to be watching. Mary read her thoughts and said,

"You will be the only person in the room. Aron will be the only person with Ian."

A relieved Ruth sat down on the center recliner and looked into the session room.

Mary smiled at Ruth and said,

"The room behind the mirror isn't the only room where sexual enjoyment can be experienced. This room and these recliners are designed to satisfy the viewer."

Ruth looked at Mary with a puzzled look. Mary went to the recliner beside Ruth and flipped open the end of the right arm rest. Ruth saw ten buttons.

MALE

FEMALE

START

STOP

TEST

PHALLIC

P1 6.00" x 1.50"

P2 6.75" x 2.25"

P3 8.00" x 3.00"

BREAST MASSAGER

B1 32

B2 34

B3 36

CLITORAL MASSAGER

C1 AUTO

Mary pressed FEMALE, P2, B2, C1, TEST.

Ruth's eyes opened wide when she saw a labia shaped, gel-like mass, rise up from the seat with its lips opening and closing as though they were trying to to find something to suck on. A phallic slipped upward between the gel folds and began a rhythmic stroking action. At the top of the massager, a clitoral tube formed and extended outward. At the same time, two extensions moved out from either side of the recliner with gel-like pouches attached to the ends of the extensions. Moving Laser beams could be seen from the cushion and arm rests as they searched for their targets.

Mary let the recliner do its thing for a few moments and then pressed STOP.

Ruth hadn't had sex since her husband had died over two years ago and Mary saw the flushness spread across Ruth's face.

Ruth composed herself and asked,

"When would it be a convenient time to bring Ian?"

Mary smiled and Dan said,

"Tomorrow is Saturday and no school, how about around 10:00am. I suggest that you do not tell Ian what is going to happen. Aron is very good in the art of persuasion."

Mary pointed to the side bar which held glasses and beverages with a drawer labeled 'Stimulants and Accessories'.

"You may help yourself to anything that suits your fancy or needs."

3.03 Ian meets Aron:

Aron arrived early and Mary showed him the session room in the basement and unlocked the cabinet with all the 'accessories'. Aron undressed and Mary handed him a robe. When Ruth and Ian arrived, all saw the entranced look on Ian's face when he met Aron for the first time. Both were the same age, same height and both had the same smooth, feminine characteristics.

Aron whispered something in Ian's ear and Ian smiled and nodded. Ruth saw Aron take her son's hand and lead him downstairs into the basement. Ruth somewhat puzzled looked at Mary who said,

"They are going to be just fine together. Why don't you go down to the viewing room and make yourself comfortable. I have unlocked the drawer to the 'stimulants'."

Ruth went downstairs and Mary joined Sara in the den where all the HD cameras and audio devices were controlled from.

Mary saw Ruth enter the viewing room and sit down on the center recliner. Ruth looked at the end of the recliner's right arm rest and remembered what Mary had shown her. Mary smiled when she saw Ruth's eyes gaze at all the options. Ruth stood up, undressed and went to the drawer marked 'stimulants'. She picked out a package labeled 'Arousal Enhancers' and drank down two pills. She returned to the recliner and nestled onto the plush cushion.

Ian looked around the room and then at the bed. It finally dawned on him that there was a reason that his mother had brought him here and a feeling of nervousness spread across his mind. Aron went to the cabinet and returned with a cup of water laced with a fast acting drug that would relax Ian and make him 'open to suggestion'.

Aron said,

"Its Ok Ian, drink these down, it will relax you."

Ian said,

"I don't think I want to-do this ... I want to go home."

Aron said,

"I am here to help you. I was in the same position you are in now and know what you are going through. Also, and most importantly, you can stop at any time, with no questions asked."

Ian hesitantly drank down the contents of the cup. They sat down on the edge of bed and talked. As the drug took effect, Ian became more relaxed and began talking Aron. He told Aron how he would dress in his sister's panties and slips. Aron giggled when Ian told him of the fateful day she caught him with his hard penis pushing the silk panties outward.

Aron stood up and beckoned Ian to stand up. He removed his robe and Ian looked in wonder at Aron's smooth, hairless body. His eyes locked onto Aron's penis and testicles as they swayed between his thighs and an achy warmth spread into his balls and his penis tingled.

Ian started to unbutton his shirt and Aron smiled and said,

"Let me do your undressing for you."

A docile Ian smiled and nodded.

Aron began undressing Ian. First his shoes and socks, then his shirt. He knelt down in front of Ian and undid the belt to his pants, undid the waist button and pulled down the zipper. The pants fell to his ankles and Ian stepped out of them.

Aron smiled when he saw a 'tent' forming in Ian's underwear. He looked up and saw an embarrassed flush spreading across Ian's face. Aron ran the palm of his hand over the protruding thickness and it throbbed through the fabric into his hand. A soft gasp was heard from Ian and moist spot appeared at the tip of the 'tent'.

Ian couldn't stop his member from jumping against Aron's massaging hand.

"Oh ... Aron..."

Aron pulled the elastic waist band out and over Ian's hardness and another sigh was heard as the tight confines of Ian's underwear released his erection and it sprung into the air.

Aron smiled and whispered,

"Now that has to feel better..."

Ian just smiled and nodded his head.

Aron pushed the underwear down his legs and Ian stepped out of them.

Aron looked up into Ian's face and asked him if he had ever pleasured himself when his penis got hard. Ian shook his head. Aron reached out with both hands and lifted Ian's bloating testicles with a light massaging action. The exquisite feelings were heightened knowing that someone else was touching him 'down there' and an excited moan escaped Ian's open mouth.

Aron lifted his head and smiled at Ian. His right hand left Ian's balls and pressed a finger against the sensitive underside of Ian's excited gland. Ian's hips bucked at the ecstatic contact and his hands grasped Aron's shoulders for support. Aron's finger never lost contact as Ian's hips thrust his engorged erection onto Aron's swirling finger. Ian's preseminal fluid was oozing onto his excited gland and Aron's slick finger pressed harder against the glistening head of the erection. Ian's breathing was becoming faster and his contortions more urgent as Aron's pressing finger pushed him toward his orgasmic trip point. Ian's 16 year old body was feeling sensations that he had never felt before and a delicious pressure was building at the base of his erection.

"Ohh ... Ohh ... Ohh..."

Aron whispered,

"Don't fight the sensations Ian, let it happen."

Ian's mind was totally saturated with joy and Aron's words triggered his first orgasm. The ecstatic pressure pulsed up his straining erection. It stalled when it reached his highly agitated gland and Ian gasped for air as his liquid joy swirled around the sensitive crown and then spurted out of the puckering slit.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..."

The thick stream splattered onto Aron's wrist and hand. Aron palmed Ian's spewing gland and the diminishing spurts and drools flooded onto his palm and down along the surface of the straining erection.

"Ohh ... Aronn..."

Ruth looked wide eyed as she watched Aron induce her son's first ejaculation. The sight of Ian's smooth, aroused nakedness and his spewing semen that caused her arousal to grow. She saw Ian's penis soften and then watched as Aron washed his hands and then cleaned her son's genitals.

Aron talked to Ian,

"There are some things we have to-do to prepare you for your new sexuality. Do you want to continue or do we stop now."

Ian smiled, something told him that his life was about to change,

"I will do whatever you tell me to-do."

Ruth smiled, as did Mary and Sara.

Aron drew close to Ian. He saw Aron's face coming closer to his and he knew that he was going to be kissed by a boy for the first time. He closed his eyes and waited. Their lips touched and Aron ran his tongue along Ian's parted lips. Ian trembled with anticipation when he felt Aron's tongue slip into his mouth and touch his tongue. Again that wonderful feeling of someone doing something to him for the first time flooded his mind and he moaned softly into Aron's mouth,

As both tongues played with each other, Ian's excitement caused his penis to tingle and stir. Aron felt it push up between their bodies and his own penis stirred and grew erect. Ian felt Aron's throbbing erection press against his own and a louder moan was heard.

The broke the kiss and Aron whispered,

"Let's get you ready."

3.04 Ian Enema, Hair Removal, Rectal Preparation:

Aron led Ian to the large open bathroom and said,.

"Ok. Ian honey, let's get the unpleasant thing over first. I am going to give you an enema."

He opened a drawer on the vanity and removed the Fleet enema and had Ian lean against the vanity and spread his legs wide apart. The embarrassed 16 year old suddenly realized what Aron was going to do and closed his eyes hoping it would be quick. He flinched slightly as Aron inserted the three inch 'Fleet' nozzle into his rectum and squeezed the bottle. He moaned in discomfort as the solution filled his lower bowel.

Aron whispered softly,

"Ian, wait as long as you can."

Ian did so and when the pressure became too much to bear, he sat down on the toilet and expelled the contents of his lower bowel.

Aron could see the relief in Ian's face and got the shower running.

Soon Aron and a much relieved Ian were relaxing in the soothing warm showers.

Aron reached for the bottle of silky depilatory and said,

"Ian, I am going to remove the hair from your body, below your shoulders, it will make you feel nice and sexy."

He had Ian stretch his arms outward and applied the soft liquid to Ian's arms, arm pits, chest and upper abdomen. He knelt down in front of Ian and told him to spread his legs and hunch down a bit. He then squirted a liberal portion of the thick depilatory over his lower abdomen, thighs, penis, balls and between his spread buttock cheeks.

Ian began panting as the wonderful hands spread the silky liquid all over the midsection of his body, mixing it into all the hair that he could find. Ian began to feel delicious 'popping' sensations as the depilatory began dissolving the hair on his body. He closed his eyes and enjoyed Aron's hands as his penis and balls were swirled and lifted by the silky hands. He moaned as his penis stirred and grew to full erection.

"Ohhhhhhhh ... Aronnnnnn..."

Aron smiled and intensified his actions. Soon Ian's hardness stood out like a beacon between his hairless thighs. Aron used the removable shower head to wash away the depilatory and all the remnants of Ian's hair. Ian moaned as Aron directed the pulsing waters onto his erection and Aron smiled as Ian's hips bucked and jerked outward. After putting the shower head back, Aron looked at Ian's nuded body, softening penis and testicles.

Aron stood up and picked up a bottle of soft, silky soap and had Ian step out of the flowing waters.

"Ian, you are really going to enjoy what happens next."

Aron began applying the liquid silkiness over Ian's chest, areolas and small male nipples. Ian sighed as Aron's fingers caused a pleasant tinglyness to spread across his chest. The sensations intensified when the slippery fingers swirled around his small male nipples.

"Oh ... Aron, that feels good..."

Aron knelt down in front of Ian and poured more of the silky liquid onto both of his hands and began to massage his hands downward over Ian's abdomen and then onto his hairless balls and flaccid penis.

He gasped as the exploring hands lifted and swirled around his penis. Aron smiled when he saw Ian's penis begin to thicken and stand up hard and throbbing in his hands. Ian's hips bucked forward and he moaned and instinctively began thrusting his hardness into Aron's slick squeezing hands. Aron's right hand slipped downward and lifted Ian's balls with a gentle caressing action as the other intensified its massaging action on Ian's engorged hardness."

"Oh ... Oh ... Aron ... I'm going to..."

Aron whispered,

"Let it happen Ian, it will make you feel real good ... let it happen."

Aron felt the tell-tale throbs and jerks of Ian's erection as he neared the ejaculating point. Ian arched outward toward Aron's loving hands and moaned as his second ejaculation exploded from his body. Ian's semen gushed and spewed out of his excited gland and splattered onto Aron's face and neck. Ian moaned again as the hands continued to coax more of his semen from jerking boyhood.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

Aron stood up and whispered,

"I bet that felt good, didn't it?"

Ian smiled and wrapped his arms around Aron's neck,

"Oh yes ... it really did."

Ian calmed somewhat and Aron washed away the liquid soap from Ian's body with the removable shower head. That delicious action, brought more smalls gasps as the flowing waters caressed his tingling chest and excited nipples. Ian closed his eyes and spread his thighs apart as Aron shifted the shower head downward. His hips jerked as the wonderful spray massaged his penis and balls, causing it to stir again and grow hard.

"Ohh ... Ohh ... Ohh..."

Aron smiled and thought,

'Dan was right, Ian is a true virgin, he has never masturbated and I have given him his first two orgasms. The next step is going to fun for both of us.'

Aron watched Ian relishing the new sensations that he his body was giving him.

Aron turned the waters off and reached for a large soft towel. After drying each other off, Aron led Ian to the side bar and picked out a package of two pills and a cup of water. Ian without questioning Aron, drank them down. Aron waited a few seconds and all heard and saw Ian take a deep breath and a soft sigh escaped his lips as the gel pills was taking effect. A warm flush bathed his chest and prostate. His nipples began tingling as they stiffened. His prostate started to throb and his penis jerked its way to full erection...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

Aron picked up a long 7" package and led Aron to the bed.

A dazed Ruth saw her son's aroused body walking toward the bed. Her breath quickened when she saw Ian's straining boyhood. It seemed bigger than before or was it because there was no hair to hide it.

Aron put the package by the rail at the foot of the bed and came closer to Ian. His hands reached out and his fingers began to caress and manipulate Ian's excited nipples. Ian's mind was trying to cope with the new sensations and he moaned as Aron's soft fingers tips pressed and swirled the small rubbery nubs.

"Ohhhhhhhh ... Aronnnnnn ... What's happening..."

Aron smiled and whispered,

"Your nipples feel tingly and ready to explode, don't they?"

Ian gasped,

"Oh ... Yes..."

Aron smiled and guided Ian onto the bed so he was in a kneeling position facing the mirror and his mother and had Ian grasped the support rail with both hands. Ruth looked intently at her son's kneeling body that was directly in front of her. She looked up at the monitor and saw four close up views. She saw his swaying balls and straining hardness below his abdomen, his erect nipples and his rectal area between the spread cheeks of his buttocks.

Aron crawled onto the bed behind Ian and said,

"Ian honey, spread your knees apart ... wider ... good..."

Ian looked directly ahead and saw his erotic image in the mirror. He had no idea that his mother was behind it. Aron picked up the sealed 7" suppository and opened it.

"Hunch down a little Ian."

Ian lowered his hips and low gasp escaped his mouth when he felt a warm, slippery thickness press between his open buttocks and nestle against his anal lips. The tingly sensations seeped into his anus and spread inward. The tight sphincter opening loosened and Aron nudged the 7" x 3/4 inch thick suppository into Ian's rectal sheath. A low gasp turned into moan of pleasure as the suppository slipped over his prostate in its delicious trek inward.

"Oh Aron..."

His straining hardness jumped and Aron saw his oozing precum drool outward from the thick gland. Aron inserted the entire 7" length deep into Ian's rectum. The lips of his anus settled into the indented ring holding the rounded end of the suppository snuggly against his rectal opening.

Aron leaned back on his knees and waited.

The suppository began to liquefy and Ian's rectal lining quickly absorbed the enhancing liquid. The loosened anal opening swelled and deliciously formed around the end. Ian couldn't believe the sensations that he was feeling and he moaned excitedly and ground his hips in circles as the sexually sensitive nerve endings were formed all along his rectal sheath to a depth of 7". At the same time a set of sexual nerve endings were attached to his rectal opening.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.