My Wicked Ways
Chapter 46

Copyright© 2013 by Mark Gander

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 46 - The title is somewhat sarcastic, but this story continues the tale of Mark, the man who lives with his pregnant supervisor, an equally pregnant pharmacist, and a sexually frustrated Mormon girl with a fetish for boots. Read as their family mushrooms from that small household to become necessary to the survival of the human race.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Ghost   Vampires   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   BDSM   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Squirting   Water Sports   BBW   Public Sex   Nudism   Politics   Transformation   Violence   Sci-fi sex story BDSM

I just barely finished inside my latest new partner, one of the futanari that I just created, when Ninve and Sandra approached me to guide me to the nursery. There Arwen and Sargon lay in separate cribs, smiling at each other across the gap between them. It was certainly a pic worthy moment and we took more than a few of those among us grown-ups. That had to stop when it became stinky suddenly and most of us were rushed out of the room by my two Assyrian lionesses. I was very glad that there was an adjacent bathroom/vanity where they could wash their hands afterward.

“Anything worth catching on the local news except for the Halloween Masque? We did have the stations post notices that it would be smart to hire babysitters for the evening, right? We can’t leave any kids unsupervised. It’s a good thing that there will be other opportunities for those who miss the Masque, after all. Of course, we have the trick or treating to deal with before the Masque, which should exhaust the youngsters and make them readier for an early bedtime,” I commented now over some wine and a post-coital vegan curry dish made by Maneet.

“All dealt with, I assure you, sir,” Sandeep remarked, “the city council and I agreed, even before this recent park orgy business, to station police on every street corner during both the trick or treating and the Masque.”

“Pay them well. Very well. We’ll have to see what we can cook up for them especially later in terms of R and R. By which I mean lots of sex, of course. They’re the ones keeping us safe while we party hardy, after all. By the way, it’s high time that we budget for a guillotine in town square. People, especially after Lucas Halley’s little raid, need to know that we mean business about law and order. After the first few beheadings, folks will know that we’re in deadly earnest,” I stipulated, determined as I was to impose my will on Haven and eventually the entire world surrounding it.

“Does anyone know that you plan to resurrect the beheaded and make them part of the harem?” Daryl queried.

“Nope, but they will in time. By then, most of the town will be in the harem as well. Which reminds me to hold elections next year. It will be a formality, true, but I won’t have people claiming that I remained in power illegitimately. By the way, any truth to the rumors about New Jersey going all Mafia?” I turned to Marcy.

“Yes, and with a vengeance. Their initial bloodbath was why they were able to take over so fast. It shocked the entire state into obedience. People are terrified of provoking La Cosa Nostra’s wrath now! Mind you, given how much of the rest of America and the world is in ruins and turmoil, more than a few not so secretly welcome their new mob overlords. They’ve cleverly organized a one-party state by forcing a merger of the existing Democratic, Republican, Libertarian, and Green parties into something called the Garden State Alliance. All other parties are expressly banned by new state laws.

“Apparently, they’re going to hold a state constitutional convention soon, draft a new state constitution that specifically enshrines the role of the GSA and makes the new Garden State Bank a public monopoly in the charter itself. Mafia rule will be practically codified by the supreme law of the land. Certainly, one-party government will be. Talk about your machine politics. Yeah, they’ve conquered the Garden State with only a few dozen shots fired in the process. Impressive, really,” Marcy concluded with a mix of admiration and revulsion.

“See now, you’re my top intelligence asset, you know. What about my previous two home states, Minnesota and Arizona? What’s happening there?” I inquired out of curiosity as well as concern for some former neighbors, colleagues, and other acquaintances.

“Well, Minnesota’s a mixed bag. Greater Minneapolis-St.Paul, our hometown, has been organized into a mildly authoritarian socialist state controlled by the Metropolitan Council. It’s officially called the Metropolitan People’s Collective, but it’s not the Maoist hell-hole that this title might imply. Far from it. It is a far more benign regime than that, for all of its myriad flaws. I’ll grant you the colossal blunders inspired by identity politics, of course.

“Sure, several major industries in the area have been nationalized from a mix of urgency and opportunity, and more than a few tax hikes on the upper classes have reduced income inequality a bit, but there is talk of elections and nobody’s been tossed into gulags. There are no bread lines, either. It’s just a bit of uncomfortable political correctness combined with much tighter gun laws, no surprises there. Like I said, mildly authoritarian.

“Outside of the Twin Cities, though, you run into several county governments that can barely tolerate each other’s existence. The county bosses run their own political machines, avoid outsiders like the plague, and make money hand over fist through graft, bribery, and other forms of corruption. Whatever happened to ‘Minnesota nice,’ I don’t have a fucking clue, and I’m an angel!

“They all despise the Collective about as much as each other, though. To many of them, it’s a Commie dystopia run by politically correct gun grabbers, which is a half-truth at most,” Marcy expounded, much to my fascination.

“So, it’s Michele Bachmann kind of territory there. I see. I wonder if that bitch ever survived Fireball Day. Here’s hoping that she’s a hungry ghost wandering the world with the rest of them. I’m hoping that her gay conversion ‘therapy clinic’ didn’t survive Doomsday, either. She was such a hypocrite, bashing the tax code even though she was once a lawyer for the IRS herself. That woman is an embarrassment to our birthplace for sure!” I ranted a little before I stopped myself.

“Hey, you’ll get no arguments from me! Yeah, she’s dead. Thankfully, her husband was killed in the bargain. Good riddance. I don’t know yet about the kids. Hard to say. They’ll probably turn up somewhere like so many bad pennies. Speaking of which, not only New Jersey, but the Collective make their own money, so Haven’s not alone in that respect. Of course, it’s easier to counterfeit than the old greenbacks, but with fewer of them in circulation, they’re not as inflated, anyway.

“Also, I believe that Satan’s got Atlanta making its ‘peach notes,’ as they’re called, as they have peaches as the symbols chosen for the bills. He’s officially calling Atlanta the ‘United Citadel,’ or something of that militaristic flavor, though his actual office is Mayor. He wasn’t kidding about that. He’s also imposed rationing for the moment, with death as the penalty for stealing or selling ration cards, not to mention for looting and a variety of other offenses,” Marcy continued updating me.

“And Arizona?” I posed the obvious question now.

“Well, to begin with, every last tribe and native community has seceded. No shocks there. That’s easily a good half or close to it of the state’s territory right there. Hopi, Navajo, all forms of Apache, Pima, Gila River, Fort McDowell, etc. They rule themselves. I can’t say that I blame them for that. Every white man’s government that they’ve dealt with has screwed them over in the past centuries. Why would they trust a single offer made by white authorities? Why wouldn’t they want independence?” Marcy answered with obvious and understandable empathy for the many indigenous nations of Arizona.

“And they existed long before there was such an entity as ‘Arizona,’ in state or territorial form. They’ve apparently survived its collapse tolerably well, too. I’m scarcely shocked by that at all. I imagine that tribal police and courts still don’t take crap from white folks and I don’t blame them for that, either. What about the rest of the state, say, Payson, Tucson, Yuma, Flagstaff, Prescott, Kingman, and the Valley of the Sun? What about Colorado City, for that matter?” I continued my debriefing of Marcy, though not in the fun sense that I intended for later.

“Ghost towns, much of the state, to be honest. The lack of water was a huge factor there. Wide empty spaces. Some heavily populated areas remain and they’re like armed camps with considerable rationing, among other things. Solar power and public transit are no longer oddities or eccentricities. They’re mandatory in most cases. The prisons witnessed riots in the first few hours after the Fireballs and most guards were overwhelmed, but the majority of the inmates later perished from heatstroke and dehydration.

“Lawns are a thing of the past, even in the nicer cities like Mesa, which is a Mormon police state nowadays. Movie theaters only show approved films, most of them golden oldies or other G-rated or family-friendly material. Skin is out. Don’t even think about buying or selling porn, tobacco, narcotics, alcohol, or even coffee. Prostitutes are typically deported from Mesa on sight and told in very blunt terms not to come back. It’s a theocracy, just as we are, but the wrong kind unlike us. The interim global leadership of the LDS Church is based out of the Mesa Temple, in fact.

“Tempe has become a total disaster, an an-cap dystopian non-state created by enterprising and idealistic young students who armed themselves and forced all of the politicians out of City Hall. They formally abolished the municipal government itself, with catastrophic results. Most people now sleep on the streets due to skyrocketing rents and many are fleeing the city in droves. Yes, contrary to the an-caps’ expectations, people are escaping their ‘ultimate free society,’ as they call it. Unemployed cops now haze, bully, and terrorize people through protection rackets just to make their rent. Tempe is a no man’s land now ... Hell on Earth.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.