My Wicked Ways - Cover

My Wicked Ways

Copyright© 2013 by Mark Gander

Chapter 39

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 39 - The title is somewhat sarcastic, but this story continues the tale of Mark, the man who lives with his pregnant supervisor, an equally pregnant pharmacist, and a sexually frustrated Mormon girl with a fetish for boots. Read as their family mushrooms from that small household to become necessary to the survival of the human race.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Ghost   Vampires   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   BDSM   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Squirting   Water Sports   BBW   Public Sex   Nudism   Politics   Transformation   Violence   Sci-fi sex story BDSM

“This is one hell of a procession, you know!” Shelby whispered in my ear, just as one of the ladies in the crowd rushed at me, full force, and nearly toppled me.

While the whole harem ... and all of the bystanders watched in fascination, the young woman in question planted her pussy right on my cock and started riding me without any kind of embarrassment or shyness whatsoever. She didn’t seem to care about any possible consequences, risks, dangers, or anything of the sort. She just wanted to fuck me and fuck me she did! Not too shockingly, it was a ginger, albeit one who had hints of perhaps Paiute origin as well. Her high cheekbones and brown eyes suggested at least the potential for that heritage.

“Sorry, but ... I just had to do that ... I just had to...” the now naked teenage cutie informed me.

“Well, don’t stop on my account, honey! Cream yourself and let me finish inside you! Just know that you’re one of my wives now. Understand what you’re getting into here, miss... , “ I encouraged the brave, desperate young lass as she moaned her release.

“Megan ... Megan ... Devlin. Thank you ... please ... cum ... in me! Please!” the redhead begged me and I didn’t need to be asked twice.

I spilled my load balls deep inside the sweet young lady and pulled myself up to lift her and carry her the rest of the way through town in my arms. She leaked a good bit of my spunk as I walked around naked with every member of age in my household, but nobody cared in the least. Whatever Megan’s reason for her desperation to join my harem, she was in now. I didn’t return wives, husbands, or lovers of any kind.

The procession continued without any further awkwardness, the rest of my family simply accepting that Megan was one of them from that moment. If I claimed her, she was mine, which meant that she was theirs, they were hers and they were all mine. It was pretty simple to them, just as it was to me. Once I embraced her as one of my ladies, she was welcomed by the whole pack, that much was plain.

“Now, why was it so urgent to join me, my dear?” I asked sweet Megan as we reached the park.

“I’m ... fertile, and I want to have your child! I want that honor and I’ve got it now! Yes, I was ... and am desperate to be yours. Why shouldn’t I be? Women must be stark raving mad not to insist upon joining you in bed ... so must men, for that matter. But especially women ... we all need to have you breed us, if you ask me ... at least once in our lives. Sorry, but I couldn’t take the separation from you anymore and I had to act. I know, I know, we’ve barely met, but ... I’m ... so fucking smitten with you, it’s not funny!” Megan informed me to my pleased surprise ... she was an all-out fan!

“Well, I’ll let you in on a little secret. I’m planning to claim everyone of age in town, sooner or later. That’s fourteen years of age and up, as you know. It’s only a matter of time. So, yeah, I would have gotten to you in time, but your gumption in seeking me out and asserting yourself that way ... it was bold, brave, and flattering, too. It certainly raises your profile in a very positive way, even if I was a bit jolted by it at first. You’re all going to be in my harem ... but you get the benefit of it happening sooner rather than waiting for later,” I confided in Megan, making her blush and smile at the news.

“So, I did right, then?” she fished for a compliment.

“Of course, sweet cheeks! So, Megan Devlin ... you couldn’t get much more Irish than that, could you?” I teased her as she held tight to me, not wanting to be put down just yet.

“True. My grandparents on my father’s side ... as Irish as could be. Cork. Left when the country was still very economically depressed. Too many men on the dole and my grandfather refused to be one of them. That was the Ireland recalled in ‘Angela’s Ashes,’ if I remember correctly. It was a much more happening place right before the Fireballs, mind you.

“My mother’s side is a bit more mixed. Paiute, Nez Perce, Swiss ... and Russian, of all possible combos! Evidently, some seal trapper from Alaska got caught up in my genepool! Also some Inuit, from what I’ve been told. Which meshes well with the Russian part, I guess. I blended together well, though, didn’t I? I’m assuming that my shortness came from the Inuit, but I could be wrong about that. I don’t mind, either way. Men tend to be protective of shorter girls, at least in my experience,” Megan confessed to me now.

“Well, it works for you, Megan. So, any boyfriends that you can help bring into the fold?” I asked her out of sheer curiosity.

“Um ... kinda. I’m rather drawn to men in power ... and I’ve been screwing Police Chief Sandeep Kumar. He’s ... a bachelor and needed some companionship, but he has been slow to get into our way of life around here. I’ve been working on him, trying to bring him around. Now that I have ... what is called again ... what was the clinical phrase, ‘Schumacher Syndrome,’ that’s what I recall hearing ... I took his virginity, in fact!

“Anyway, now that I have that, I need only fuck him once and he’s ours. He’s not technically a boyfriend, as I’m more promiscuous than he can quite accept in that sense, but I’m gonna marry him soon after this ... just as the rest of your wives and husbands will, right? He’ll be in the harem soon after this, I think,” Megan informed me, much to my satisfaction.

“Yes, lure him into bed. Once you’ve fucked him, he’s ours. God, yes! I’ve wanted Sandeep in the harem for a while now. He’ll make an excellent member, especially as he’s my handpicked police chief, as you know. I promoted him after cleaning up the force more than a little. A mere lieutenant and I raised him up over all of those sneaky captains who thought they had it in the bag. I knew that he was the right choice,” I grinned at this news, keeping my voice down just like Megan.

“So ... should I ... go for it now, my love?” Megan winked at me impishly.

“Yes, do it ... lure him into bed before word of your inclusion in my harem gets around. We don’t have a lot of time to play with here. Seduce him all over again ... it will help that you’re now even harder to resist. Once a person has Schumacher Syndrome, they have a real edge in terms of sexual allure. People tend to find their carnal urges and impulses growing stronger once they’re around someone with that condition. It’s much like being an intact male dog or cat around a female who’s in heat. Same basic idea,” I urged Megan to be the sexual aggressor again with Sandeep.

“Well, this pussy’s gonna purr for sure once I’ve given him your sloppy seconds and lured him into the harem! All I have to do is get my legs wrapped around him and use my Kegels. He’s a goner after that!” Megan giggled as she kissed me fiercely on the mouth with a lot of tongue and streaked out of my presence.

“She totally left her clothes behind along the way ... I love her!” Shelby snickered as she kissed my dick right after Megan departed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.