My Wicked Ways
Chapter 36

Copyright© 2013 by Mark Gander

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 36 - The title is somewhat sarcastic, but this story continues the tale of Mark, the man who lives with his pregnant supervisor, an equally pregnant pharmacist, and a sexually frustrated Mormon girl with a fetish for boots. Read as their family mushrooms from that small household to become necessary to the survival of the human race.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Ghost   Vampires   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   BDSM   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Squirting   Water Sports   BBW   Public Sex   Nudism   Politics   Transformation   Violence   Sci-fi sex story BDSM

12:00 AM (Midnight) Thursday, October 31, 2013 Halloween

I rose from bed quite satisfied for the moment, having tumbled more than a little with Delilah and Louise, both of them quite happy about being my first romps of my fortieth birthday. The sounds of Sharon having her ass fucked by Andrew while Stephanie tongued his crack didn’t exactly hurt any chance of a quick recovery, even if I kept telling myself that I had work to do. Oh, screw work, I told myself ... I’m the fucking honcho in this town and it’s my fortieth birthday! How often did that happen, anyway?

I then headed to the john for a shower, only to have Ana and Teresa join me under the jets.

“Master, we just had to join you, of course! Happy Birthday!” Ana assured me as she soaped ... and felt ... me up.

“What she said, Master! Happy 40th Birthday!” Teresa told me with kisses to my skin.

“Oh, you girls certainly know how to spoil a guy!” I chuckled as we washed each other in the hot water.

“Hey, we were two of the first to want to serve you, Master! If you recall, we’ve always wanted to be yours!” Ana swore as she bent over in the shower and Teresa guided me inside her sweet twat.

“See, Master ... nothing will ever change our insatiable need for you! We’re hooked ... addicted to you, Master!” Teresa cupped my buns as I fucked Ana good and rough.

That was true enough, of course ... they were all chemically dependent on my jizz. They had what Marcy had so succinctly termed “Schumacher Syndrome,” just like most of my harem, male and female alike. Even so, it was mutual by now, especially given how much sex I consistently had with each partner in my family, harem, club, inner circle, or what have you. I had gotten very accustomed to having my balls drained many times a day, at a pace that would make the old me fear for my life. Naturally, with my new, much improved, resurrected body, I was able to do a lot more fucking these days, which was good news for everyone interested in being intimate with me.

“Damn it, Ana, I’m cumming now!” I warned my former boss turned willing love slave, who simply pushed back harder with her wonderful hips to take me further inside her warm, wet pussy.

“Oh, God, yes ... further, harder ... cum inside her!” Teresa egged me on now.

I spilled my load to Ana’s moans of ecstasy as we came together ... and then Teresa gave a scream that was very primal in its wild delight ... Naturally, it was her turn now, as I pulled out of her beloved first wife and began humping her next. Both women seemed to draw compersion from knowing that the other was serviced by me.

In fact, it didn’t take long for Ana to begin moaning again as she reveled in her partners’ frenzied shower action. It was, in many ways, a hell of a steamy threesome. I pounded Teresa for all she was worth and felt her slick, hot snatch tighten on my rod. Then I erupted within her, seeding her, too, and making them both climax rather loudly.

As we three slipped out of the shower, I was treated to one of the hottest lip locks I had ever known and that was saying something in Haven, especially with my girls! It was Lucy, while Ashley grabbed my tush and began groping me from behind. They giggled, while Ana and Teresa dried each other off and blew me kisses.

It only got worse when Heather and Erica joined them in drying and fondling me. Hell, Heather and Erica both twerked with me shamelessly once I was dry, making it evident that my first birthday treat was to apparently be a day of total sexual abandon ... a pure clusterfuck.

“See, Master ... it’s your birthday ... you’re going to be used for our pleasure time and again today, and you know that you’ll love it, won’t you? You don’t have to be Mayor of Haven today. You can just be the man with many people who love him and can’t stand to leave him alone. We love the hell out of you and you know it, O Great One! Prophet, Lawgiver, all nice, but right now, you’re our man ... our lover ... our husband ... our Master,” Heather coolly announced, even as I was kissed repeatedly down the hallway by several women, including her.

Suffice it to say that by the time that I reached the kitchen for a late snack, I had been groped, kissed, twerked, rubbed, squeezed, and God knew what else! I was now greeted by yet another steamy tongue kiss, this time from Jannat, while Jeanne and Josie winked and snickered. My sweet Arab lady knew exactly how much tongue to use, too ... she had really worked on her French kisses, after all. Her wonderful olive skin didn’t hurt, either, as we swapped spit and she practically ravaged my mouth with her tongue.

“Wow ... that was ... damn good!” I admitted, even as Sandra and Ninve returned from nursing Sargon and Arwen to feel me up, too.

“Ah, my sweet lionesses, how are you?” I asked them, even as I grabbed some grub to feed my ravenous appetite.

“Hungry, and not just for the snacks, either,” Ninve confessed as we exchanged bodily fluids through her lips on mine.

“My sentiments exactly, dear cousin,” Sandra said before planting a French kiss of her own on me.

“Well, you gals always know how to make a man loved for sure, especially on my fortieth birthday, now that I’m officially an old man,” I chuckled, even as Josie, Jeanne, and Erica kissed me on the lips for their turns.

“Old man? Ha! I’m older than you, sweetheart, and I doubt that you would consider me an old woman!” Cherry spoke behind me before taking advantage of her first wife status to turn me around and lock lips with me.

“You’re my stepfather as well as my husband, and no, you’re not an old man, dear. Mom’s dead right about that,” Nydia told me with a kiss for me as well.

“Yeah, you’re my baby brother, so how could you be old? That would make me, as your big sister, even older, after all,” Rachel teased me with a soul kiss as well for me ... her younger brother.

“Nope, not old at all! I helped reshape that flabby bod of yours into a real man bod, didn’t I, and not just in the gym!” Katrina pointed out, even as Shelby and she gave me tongue kisses back-to-back.

“Like how she tastes? Kat just got done licking my twat, didn’t you, babe?” Shelby giggled as she put her arms around me.

“Well, your pussy is always juicy, so that makes sense!” I said, even as Tamara and Wendy started making out with me.

“Face it, Mark, sir, Boss, honey, whatever we call you at any given moment, you’re ours ... you belong to all of us and we all belong to you. We’re yours. Life without you is unbearable,” Max spoke his mind, naturally.

“What he said. I didn’t grow up in a culture that encouraged me to voice my affections for another man, especially one married to my sister, but I am man enough to face what I feel. I’m in love with every person here, including you ... especially you and Tamara, of course. That’s just how it is,” Anton confessed, as both Max and he gave me hungry kisses on the mouth ... and then made out with each other.

“No kidding!” Marcy announced her presence with a kiss that was all her ... fire and ice, both at once ... her celestial body wrapped around mine.

“Tina, Jana, Andi, Sharon, Patty, Dee, and I are back from our swim ... and we want some of this, too!” Mandy promised me with a kiss of her own.

“I volunteered to cook supper, while Mandy and Dave shut me out of doing breakfast at dawn,” Wendy informed me as she felt me up, “Mira agreed to help out.”

“Stacey and I have lunch covered,” Naomi added while kissing me.

“And you weren’t ‘shut out’ of breakfast. The two of us just had a plan, that’s all,” Mandy explained.

“And Max and I have tomorrow’s breakfast already determined,” Anton chimed in, “I see no reason to let the ladies have all the kitchen fun.”

“Yes, equality in the kitchen, too. No time for misandry or misogyny,” I laughed as I embraced my elder daughters, Shelby, Naomi, and Mira ... and my stepdaughter, Nydia.

“See, Daddy’s the best!” Junior spoke his mind as well, as he knelt to start sucking my dick in front of everyone.

“In case you wondered, Anne and Donald are having some great marital sex right now ... and I do mean terrific ... people are watching just to see how well they click right now ... it’s quite the contrast, though part of the thrill for them is that they plan to each fuck someone else immediately afterward ... Anne with Gilbert, Donald with Natasha. In fact, Nathan is fucking Gilbert right now ... and then he’ll become Natasha and let Donald ravage her boi pussy again,” Kayla told me with a wink and a kiss, while her sister Krista sucked on her tits.

“Face it, Mark, my love ... my lord, your harem isn’t going anywhere. We’re all addicted to you. I suspect that today, you’ll be reminded of just how attached we are to you, dear husband,” Sahar, my lovely half-Persian, half-Kurdish wife, reassured me as she and several of the sorority sisters ... and my dear Ingrid, among others, even my saucy Gina and Carla, all gave me kisses, too.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.