My Wicked Ways - Cover

My Wicked Ways

Copyright© 2013 by Mark Gander

Chapter 34

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 34 - The title is somewhat sarcastic, but this story continues the tale of Mark, the man who lives with his pregnant supervisor, an equally pregnant pharmacist, and a sexually frustrated Mormon girl with a fetish for boots. Read as their family mushrooms from that small household to become necessary to the survival of the human race.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Ghost   Vampires   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   BDSM   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Squirting   Water Sports   BBW   Public Sex   Nudism   Politics   Transformation   Violence   Sci-fi sex story BDSM

Ninve and Sandra were both rather hungry now, so the Jacuzzi orgy broke up somewhat soon afterward. When we returned Raymond fucked Jake in the ass while I pounded Cherry for a little quickie after I went to get some grub for my Assyrian lionesses. As always, I enjoyed seeing my ladies enjoy themselves, whether it was Cherry as I fucked her hard from behind, Ninve and Sandra as they dove into their cheesesteaks, Nydia as she sucked Daryl’s cock, or Stacey as she eagerly rimmed Nydia for another taste of my jizz. Suffice it to say that when I came in Cherry’s snatch, I spilled as much cum as I could muster.

“Did you see the look on Nydia’s face when Stacey stuck her tongue inside her asshole itself?” Ninve snickered as she ate.

“It’s a good thing that Nydia keeps her ass so squeaky clean ... but damn ... Nydia would have screamed out the old nuclear codes at that point!” Sandra smiled a little and winked at us.

“It’s another good thing, then, that nobody has access to them,” I chuckled now.

“Yeah, I don’t miss those old days, do you?” Ninve asked me as she kissed me hard on the mouth, letting me taste the au jus sauce on her lips.

“Me, neither. I wonder whatever happened to those old nukes. Who knows? It’s a thing of the past, not to be missed. They won’t be needed in the glorious new future that I intend for Haven and Earth, the one that Heaven ordains for us,” I acknowledged as I planted one on Sandra and slipped her some tongue, just as Ninve had with me.

This was when the ladies both snickered a bit, and then I felt two arms slip around my waist, followed by kissed all along my spine. Before I could turn around, I felt a hot breath on my buns, after which they parted and a nice, long, wet tongue slid between my cheeks to lick my crack. Whoever it was, she was bound and determined to rim me, much to my delight. Far from stopping this oral onslaught, my lionesses knelt to service my cock and balls with their mouths as well.

When a second tongue began exploring my backdoor, meeting the other one plenty of times, I damn near came down Ninve’s throat. Instead, she swapped places with the mysterious owner of the first tongue, while Sandra traded with the other one. This was when I saw that it was Ingrid and her mother Heidi, both very much engaged in serving me as much as they could. I felt as if the lower half of my body now merged so completely into their lips and tongues that it was impossible to tell where my cock and balls ended and their mouths began. The same went for my ass, as both Sandra and Ninve proved by pleasuring it with their lips and tongues.

It wasn’t much longer until I was balls deep inside Heidi, pushing in and out of her sweet Norwegian slit for the hell of it ... not that I hadn’t been fucking her since she arrived. Heidi, Ingrid, Nels, Patrick, Olaf, and everyone of age in that family had joined my tribe wholesale, all of them married to the rest of us. Of course, the seven of them were among many who took turns babysitting Astrid, Ingrid’s two-year old daughter by me (would be three soon enough), while the rest of them fucked each other and the rest of us. This was perfectly normal by now, everyone parenting every child and sharing those responsibilities when not engaged in carnal pleasures among other duties.

While I plundered her mother, Ingrid kept sucking and licking my balls, even as Ninve fed Heidi her tits (she had really gotten into this, as it kept her making more milk, and she wanted to keep doing so even after she weaned Arwen) and Sandra fingered my asshole. The Assyrian pharmacist had gone back to working in that trade, more or less, but under the community’s own system, which included nutritional supplements and herbs to fill the gap in available medicines. She was now essentially part apothecary as well as druggist now, which didn’t bother her at all. She enjoyed her work, but she also tended to enjoy her customers at times ... which was fine with me, as she would always come home to me and want me to fuck her bow-legged afterward. Of course, she didn’t neglect Sargon, though Ninve made more milk, as it turned out, so often pitched in to help out with the nursing.

“Yes, just keep sucking, sweetie. Just keep sucking those tits,. I love being milked as well as licked and fucked. Drink all that you want. I can always make more,” Ninve moaned as Heidi kept drinking more of her breast milk ... there was enough for Arwen, Sargon, and anyone else who needed to drink from Ninve’s teats.

I nearly lost it as it was, buried inside Heidi’s snatch, knowing that she was pregnant to Olaf, her own son. I really looked forward to giving Olaf and Ingrid a new baby brother or sister when Heidi had recovered enough from this pregnancy to conceive again. Heidi certainly knew what to do with her hips, too, and she worked them good, even as Sandra kept fingering me and Ingrid continued to suck and lick my balls (and my cock every time it pulled out even a little). Sandra even licked my crack a bit and nibbled on my buns now and then. She later admitted that, “Your ass is so yummy, it’s second only to your cock.”

Then Heidi and Ninve both started cumming, the former from so much attention to her, the latter from getting to feed Heidi from her tits ... Plus there was a certain erotic edge to the sight of two women in an adult nursing relationship, even temporarily, with my Assyrian lioness getting to “mother” a significantly older woman. I lost my last reserve of self-control and exploded inside Heidi’s snatch, filling her sweet twat with my seed once more. Not surprisingly, Ingrid immediately grabbed my cock and licked her own mother’s juices off it, cleaning it also of any of my cum still dripping from the head. While this happened, Heidi offered her tits to Ninve, who eagerly began sucking them just as hers had been sucked.

Meanwhile, Sandra wouldn’t stop licking and fingering my butt, her every focus given to my manhole. Even if I still had a male refractory period, which I didn’t, it couldn’t last with her fine tongue and digits exploring me that way, worshiping my ass and pleasuring my prostate. My cock stood at full attention as I began fucking Ingrid’s throat, something that made the sweet Irish-Norwegian babe’s scent reach my nose with her arousal. It didn’t take much longer before I began ramming her fine pussy as she bent over the kitchen table.

“I think that you should know that I’m extra fertile right now, so I plan to fuck you, plus Nels, Olaf, and Daddy, and anyone else who you suggest, until one of you guys puts a baby in me as I wish. Astrid needs a baby brother or sister, don’t you think?” Ingrid informed me, which only made it tougher to fight the urge to cum, but I held back in spite of that.

“Well, hopefully, we’ll all get to plant our seed, sooner or later, but sure. Sounds fantastic, but how about all of the guys in town, if you don’t mind my suggestion?” I grunted as I continued to fuck the holy hell out of Ingrid.

“All of them? Wow! Well, we’ve been discussing that level of slutdom and communal love ... but damn! I love it, Master!” Ingrid exclaimed as she creamed herself at last.

“Master loves it as well, and I doubt that I’m alone. Just consider it a step toward bonding the town together as was discussed earlier,” I chuckled as I kept fucking Ingrid good and hard.

“Oh, fuck, yeah ... every ... man ... in ... town ... breeding ... me! That should ... happen to ... every woman ... and girl ... of age in ... Haven!” Ingrid told me, though she had to take breaks to breathe as I kept fucking her roughly and making her cum repeatedly in mini-orgasms.

“I quite agree! That absolutely should happen to every woman and girl of age in Haven!” I agreed eagerly with Ingrid as I erupted in her warm, wet snatch at last.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.