My Wicked Ways - Cover

My Wicked Ways

Copyright© 2013 by Mark Gander

Chapter 26

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 26 - The title is somewhat sarcastic, but this story continues the tale of Mark, the man who lives with his pregnant supervisor, an equally pregnant pharmacist, and a sexually frustrated Mormon girl with a fetish for boots. Read as their family mushrooms from that small household to become necessary to the survival of the human race.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Ghost   Vampires   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   BDSM   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Squirting   Water Sports   BBW   Public Sex   Nudism   Politics   Transformation   Violence   Sci-fi sex story BDSM

It just turned out that I was being an overprotective father and that the little ones, Sargon and Arwen were fine. They were nursing at Ninve's breast while Sandra rested, with the clear understanding that her fellow Assyrian princess would return the favor. Even so, the haste with which I rushed to their sides left a definite impression on both ladies, who didn't fully realize up until then how much I worried about them and our children. When they heard what I had stopped doing just to come to the rescue of our newborns, the ladies beamed and gave me several kisses to the face, mouth, and neck.

"Such a Dad! He's going to be the best!" Ninve bragged about me.

"You said it, cousin! Now, run along, Master, the kids are fine! This is Mommy work, not Daddy! Don't come back until you've satisfied at least three members of the harem, please!" Sandra urged me, adding the "please" at the end to make it clear that she was asking and not ordering me.

"Yes, Master, it's going to be okay! If we need you, we promise that we'll call on you! We might need Anne for a bit now and then, though, for neo-natal stuff, but we'll call for her, too. We swear, it's cool for now! You have horny, pregnant wives to gratify and it's not fair to them to have you sitting or pacing with restless anxiety when you could service them like the great hubby that you are. You're not going to wear out like you did when you were a mere mortal and we Assyrian lionesses had to guard you during your recovery," Ninve swore to me, coaxing Sandra back to sleep as well.

I nodded and kissed them softly on the lips before closing the door ... mostly. I left it just cracked enough that the ladies could be heard if necessary, as my conscience and paternal instincts wouldn't let me do otherwise. They both knew what I did and I heard whispers to the effect of, "wow," "very protective," and "such a proud papa."

Still, I had duties ... very pleasant ones, as Ninve and Sandra had reminded me, and I needed to get my worries about them out of my mind. I tapped Cherry, who wore a strap-on dildo with a thigh harness as she pegged Nathan good. Spreading her cheeks through the opening in the back, I started to lube up her asshole, but she didn't seem to need much, thanks to the cum already in it and the fact that it was somewhat stretched. I easily returned to my wife's bottom and she pushed back at me with gusto, her lovely hips now helping her get fucked as much as she pounded Nathan. It was clear that Cherry loved being taken that way, just as she took Nathan/Natasha. Then again, Nathan was in his own idea of heaven, too.

"Damn, that cock! See what makes us your willing sex slaves, Master? It's that fine dick of yours!" Heather laughed as she started fingering my backdoor.

"Tell me about it! When he's in my ass, nothing else matters but getting him as far inside as he can penetrate me," Max admitted to us.

"Is that so, Max?" I grunted as I slammed deeper into Cherry, even as Shelby kissed her husband fiercely on the mouth.

"Yeah, I can relate, honey. Trust me, I can. I'm not jealous at all. That's exactly how I feel when Uncle Mark fucks me, especially in the ass," Shelby giggled and blushed a little as she admitted, "I'm addicted to my own uncle's dick, though anally is the best. It's thick and he knows how to stretch my asshole, too, just the way that I like it."

"Well, what does that make me? I'm hooked on my brother's cock ... oh, damn, every time my baby brother sticks it in me ... it makes me ready to drool," Rachel confessed as she started licking my ass, the others joining in rather hungrily.

"When he fucked me at my work ... I had to give him my panties and whatever else would convince him that he had an open invitation to fuck me as he pleased. To be honest, I also grabbed my ex-boyfriend later to help scratch that itch, but he just couldn't do it for me anymore, not like before. Cameron wanted back with me, but he never could handle his petty jealousy, so that was it. It was his last time with me and we were history," Lucy said as she licked the back of my neck and started kissing my shoulders.

"Face it, we're all pretty damn good in the sack, including the guys, but Master ... Master is unique. There is no shame in confessing that he is the single best sexual partner of any of us here. It's part of why we crave him so much. Nothing wrong with that," Ashley said her part, making me blush as I continued to sodomize Cherry and she finally made Nathan cum on the floor.

"Oh, hell, yes!" Katrina sighed as she licked the back of my knees, putting chills up my spine.

"Tabernac!" Josie cursed as she tongued my taint.

Just then, I lost it, especially as Cherry tightened her already wonderful ass on my dick and milked my cock and balls. Before I could think, my dick was between Jannat's lips as the Arab cutie began to almost inhale me.

"I haven't cleaned that up, yet, honey," I warned her, but she winked at me and just kept sucking my cock as if she was afraid it would be gone tomorrow.

"Oh, dear Mark, let's not pretend that Cherry doesn't clean out her colon regularly, as do all of us. You might as well as accept that we're going to service you together as a team now, because that's what we are ... a team. Team Schumacher, your personal harem. Master, you're not going out of this at all. For once, I insist," Stephanie stated as she added her lips and tongue to the job of servicing me.

"Don't forget, I'm due a good ass-reaming, too," Tamara reminded me, "and a sweet, sound spanking to boot."

As so many women began pleasuring me ... and some men as well, I was grateful that I didn't have a male refractory period anymore. I also noticed that several of my partners seemed to look slightly younger than they did before. What was going on, exactly, I wondered as I put Teresa and Ana side by side to fuck them both in turns, taking each of their asses with even more vigor than before. I also became aware that the more I fucked each person ... and the more I came inside each, the more they became desperate for it. It was an odd sort of feeling and I wondered what was up with that, anyway.

"Oh, that's simple. Two simultaneous things are happening now, both with the idea of enabling you to lead a successful civilization. The first is that the aging process is being somewhat reversed, in order to aid reproduction. This is only happening until each of you hits a floor in terms of physical age: 20. Once each of you has the body of a twenty-year old man or woman, you will specifically stop getting younger or older. You'll freeze in age and never die again. Those of the men and women here who receive your semen will not age as long as they keep receiving it. Your cock and balls are literally the fountain of youth.

"The second thing is that your semen is highly addictive to anyone who gets it inside their bodies. I mean that quite literally. Without regular doses, not only will they age, but they will start feeling major physical symptoms. They might even lose their sanity if they don't receive your semen. With it, however, they will keep experiencing not only pleasure, but confidence, joy, and motivation to better themselves.

"Oh, and if you engage in sexual congress with anyone below the age of twenty, they won't stop aging until their twentieth birthday. After that, however, they will quit doing so as long as they keep receiving your semen. They will, however, perform better with your semen inside them, and they will experience certain withdrawal symptoms without it. In short, your semen is a chemically addictive substance," Marcy announced her arrival and even kissed each of us with tongue, including her daughter Shelby.

"When did that start? When I was killed and returned to life?" I asked Marcy as she started sucking my cock between turns in Ana's and Teresa's bottoms.

"The anti-aging bit started when you came back to life, but near as I can tell, your semen has always been addictive. That's why when a woman or man has had you, they can't give you up at all. Well, that and you tend to make them fall for you. This explains a few things about Hershel, too, come to think of it. I think that you have a hereditary condition to some extent, but since you turned good and he became evil, you were chosen instead of the firstborn. The new King of Heaven hasn't told me precisely, but that makes as much sense as anything else," Marcy continued as she kept up the alternating blowjobs, which were heavenly ... as was the experience of being inside Ana and Teresa, too.

"That explains me. I guess that you must have broken many hearts when you were younger ... and left more than a few women tormented by the lack of your cum inside them. It drove me up the wall. I must confess that I had to jill off a lot more than I let on, especially during my marriage. It made me nearly a nymphomaniac or so it felt to me. Andrew, when he had time for me, often noted that I drained him good and still wanted more," Stephanie confessed to me while she sucked my balls.

"Yes, that is the most notable effect of the semen. Women are going to suffer serious withdrawal symptoms, largely having the same effect as nymphomania. Men, too, really. However, Mark tended to prefer a small inner circle of regular bedfellows over a single partner or a string of flings, so it's likely to be a limited number, but more than just one or two, who suffer the loss. I don't know who they are, but it's Mark's call on whether or not he wants to reconcile with any or all of them. If he chooses to let them suffer, that's their lot until they die. He is the Lawgiver. His will shall be done under Heaven, and only Heaven may gainsay him. In the meantime, of course, they'll be virtual succubi, desperate for a sexual relief that they do not realize is impossible without him," Marcy licked her lips as she slid her tongue along the crack of my ass now.

Jannat wasn't idle, either, her mouth planting kisses all over my back, while Tamara, Heather, Lucy, Ashley, Katrina, Rachel, Nydia, Cherry, Josie, Jeanne, Erica, Max, Shelby, Mandy, Luis, Anton, Anne, Gilbert, Yanagi, Byrne (so much for his straightness, which I had doubted already given his remarks about Donald), Donald, Natasha, and Stephanie assisted her by kissing every spot that they could find. I lost it then and erupted inside Ana while fingering Teresa's butt. Both of them came almost immediately after I slipped some cum from Ana's booty into Teresa's tush. That was when they joined the others in giving me kisses. I noticed that Marcy vanished, only to reappear a minute or so later.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.