My Wicked Ways
Chapter 15

Copyright© 2013 by Mark Gander

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 15 - The title is somewhat sarcastic, but this story continues the tale of Mark, the man who lives with his pregnant supervisor, an equally pregnant pharmacist, and a sexually frustrated Mormon girl with a fetish for boots. Read as their family mushrooms from that small household to become necessary to the survival of the human race.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Ghost   Vampires   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   BDSM   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Squirting   Water Sports   BBW   Public Sex   Nudism   Politics   Transformation   Violence   Sci-fi sex story BDSM

Once again, I woke up as the object of someone's lust, not that I minded in the slightest. After all, I often got hard in my sleep and there was no good reason to deprive others of the use of that. I had more or less tacitly agreed to let my harem use my body during my slumber. After all, I didn't always wake up from being so treated, and even when I did, as now, there were far worse ways to do so. In this case, it was Ana and Teresa, the former with her cunt right above my face, riding it for all it was worth. The latter was busy bouncing up and down on my cock, while flashes from a camera indicated that someone wanted to preserve the memory of hot, sweaty carnality.

When Ana came, which was only a matter of time given the highly charged sexual energy in the room, Teresa then let go and allowed herself to cum as well, both rather loud as they climaxed. My morning wood was at its stiffest and I could no longer hold off. I could tell that she had been fucking me for possibly as long as an hour, given how hard I was. I shot my load far inside Teresa and I sensed her cumming yet again just from the realization that I had spilled within her ... plus I felt her tighten up on me as she came.

"Oh, fuck me! Damn it, Mark, that was sexy as hell!" Jannat exclaimed as she took the last pic.

"Yeah, no kidding. I got his jizz leaking down my thighs. Anyone game to lick me clean?" Teresa giggled.

Heather dove right in and began licking Teresa's sweet skin between her ass and her knees, cleaning up any evidence of my release. Just then, Stephanie wheeled in breakfast herself and Ninve and Sandra brought mine directly to me as a team. I started to stand up, but my two Assyrian princesses pushed back onto the bed and actually fed me my first breakfast of the cruise themselves. When I say that, I should stipulate that they did so by hand, disdaining the use of silverware. Instead, the lovelies, who were now nearly in their eighth month of pregnancy each, had me literally eating out of their hands. Every time that I tried to do something for myself, they stopped me and did it for me, each time kissing some part of my flesh and quietening my protests with a finger to my lips.

"This is about us serving you, baby. You give so much to us. Why shouldn't we give back to you?" Ninve assured me.

"Yeah, what she said. You're the man that we love and the father of our children, after all," Sandra observed.

I felt a hand over my eyes and then Nydia kissing the top of my head before she planted herself on my lap. Cherry began rubbing my neck and shoulders, as well as whispering some fantasies of hers in my ears. More than a few of them involved her and Nydia being tied up and gang-banged as a team by the men and women of the household, as well as other kinky, fun ideas. Rachel and Shelby did their part by tickling my feet and even sucking my toes, a weird kink that I just didn't get, but, I wasn't in a mood to complain about it.

"So, Daddy, do you like being the center of attention?" Nydia asked me with a playful look as she rubbed her ass against my cock.

"Hell, yeah, baby. To think that less than a year ago, we had a sort of strange grudge fuck fling going on, and now I'm your stepfather," I chuckled.

"I love that she's your stepdaughter and still loves to wear those boots for you whenever you ram her ass full of your hard cock," Cherry confessed, "it's a pity in a way that Ray only wants to sodomize Daryl, but you and I have more in common, anyway. Not many women get to marry their daughter's boyfriends and still remain on good terms with their daughters, but it's one steamy arrangement for sure."

"I love it when Mark, Anton, and Max make me airtight and have me leaking their cum out of all of my holes," Tamara spoke up, touching herself as she said that.

"Well, brother and sister together are a hot combo for sure. I'll give you that. Watching Rachel and Mark get it on as well as Anton and you, plus Erica and her sisters ... yummy," Josie commented, prompting a playful swat from Katrina.

"Yeah, you're rather saucy, too," the Indian woman assured her with a kiss on the very spot that she smacked.

"I think that we're all agreed that this is one hell of a group marriage," Heather stated, while Lucy and Ashley started sucking on her tits.

"That's true for sure," Jeanne agreed with a sexy French-Canadian accent as she stood in her panties, which scarcely covered up her hairless dick.

"Very much so. I get to fuck both men and women and no one thinks less of me that I do so as a woman instead of a man," Erica smiled when Jeanne slipped a hand down her panties.

"Yeah ... you, two, go at it, will ya?" Max urged them.

"I like that idea, too," Anton said his bit.

"Does anyone else want to watch Jeanne and Erica have a little encounter?" I wondered.

"God, yes!" Ana reacted, while Teresa cheered, "Make out, ladies!"

"This does sound rather hot," Stephanie expressed her desire to witness the two trannies having sex.

"Just do whatever comes naturally to the two of you," I encouraged them as I finished my hashbrowns, somewhat messily given how Ninve and Sandra chose to feed them to me.

Jeanne continued to fondle Erica's ass, soon sliding her panties down and kissing her buns for mutual lust's sake. She spread her cheeks and began rimming Erica, causing the other tranny to start getting somewhat hard. When Jeanne began licking Erica's taint and balls, the American tranny became a little harder. When she started sucking her dick, her victim got as stiff as her female hormones permitted. That was still a considerable extent, as the hormones were not yet far enough along to render her impotent or sterile. They had caused her to be smoother and develop less lean muscle mass, however, just as they had with Jeanne.

Jeanne continued to service Erica with her mouth for a dozen minutes or so, mostly focusing on what was admittedly a very fine booty by any standard, and even more so since the transformation began. Jeanne had developed a distinct fondness for Erica's ass, and I couldn't blame her, since whenever I sampled Erica that way, I was pleased at just how feminine and delectable a butt it really was. Then again, Jeanne's tush was just as sweet.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.