My Wicked Ways - Cover

My Wicked Ways

Copyright© 2013 by Mark Gander

Chapter 11

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11 - The title is somewhat sarcastic, but this story continues the tale of Mark, the man who lives with his pregnant supervisor, an equally pregnant pharmacist, and a sexually frustrated Mormon girl with a fetish for boots. Read as their family mushrooms from that small household to become necessary to the survival of the human race.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Ghost   Vampires   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   BDSM   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Squirting   Water Sports   BBW   Public Sex   Nudism   Politics   Transformation   Violence   Sci-fi sex story BDSM

"With this ring, I take you unto myself as my own, my beloved companion for life. I swear to love you, to share my joys and pleasures with you, to share my life, my work, my lovers, and my bed with you. I swear not to let jealousy ruin what we have together. I swear to have a family with you, to grow old with you, and raise children together with you ... to be one with you in all things, joined together in body and soul. I am yours and you are mine," Cherry and I each said as we exchanged our rings.

"Do you, Cheryl Rosario Sanchez, take this man, Mark Twain Schumacher, to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or worse, in sickness and health, in poverty as in wealth, to love, honor, and obey, for long as you both shall live?" my sister Rachel asked Cherry as she officiated the wedding.

"I do," Cherry answered with a smile, relieved that the words "forsaking all others" were excluded from our wedding vows ... both of ours, of course.

Neither of us would stand for that double standard BS.

"Do you, Mark Twain Schumacher, take this woman, Cheryl Rosario Sanchez, to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or worse, in sickness and health, in poverty as in wealth, to love, cherish, and protect, for long as you both shall live?" Rachel now turned to me, smiling sincerely at the sight of her brother tying the knot.

"I do," I grinned at both of them.

"Then by the power vested in me by the State of Oregon, I now pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride," Rachel informed us, winking now at the couple in front of her.

The kiss lasted far longer than I expected, since Cherry didn't seem to want to come up for air.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you Mr. and Mrs. Mark Schumacher," my sister announced after we broke our passionate kiss.

"Now, I can officially call you 'Daddy', honey," Nydia, as maid of honor, whispered in my ear.

"So, baby brother, shall we bring in the next lucky couple?" Rachel asked me, taking the chance to surprise me by slipping her right hand down the back of my pants.

"By the way, I'm not wearing panties. I've got nothing on under this dress. Not even a bra," my sister flirted further with me.

"Sis, I agree. Let's do it," I announced, prompting Rachel to blush at my double entendre.

"When this wedding is over, meet me briefly in the guest house. Don't ask why. You already know," my sister whispered.

"Very well. Shelby and Max, please step forward," Rachel called on my niece and her fiancé, a former prospective juror at the same trial.

As they exchanged vows, Ninve and Sandra both took the opportunity to grope my ass and put their heads on my shoulders.

"Your sister has it bad for you, honey. She has great taste in men, and with Jean-Baptiste here, you could do with another woman or two. After all, Sandra and I will not as up to sex for a little while right after the births," Ninve observed.

"By the way, Jean-Baptiste dry humped my ass earlier before I put on my dress. I had to ask Josie to clean her husband's mess, but in doing so, she created another one by making me cum nice and wet. He cleaned that up for her," Sandra informed me in a low, soft voice.

"So, in other words, you were serviced by both man and wife," I teased her.

'Yep, if you want to call Jean-Baptiste a real man. At least his dick is real enough. He's not what I'd call a manly man, though," Sandra giggled.

"No hair. Smooth as ... Josie's buns. I won't say the other thing. It just sounds wrong in this context. Anyway, you're manlier for sure. All that nice body hair. I love it. My caveman," Ninve was only half-joking.

"Yep, Mark doesn't lack for testosterone for a man his age. All jokes about Mom being a cougar aside, she's not really that much older than Daddy," Nydia noted, licking her lips after kissing mine.

"That's right. He's forty this fall. Still a stud. Don't get me wrong. Smooth skin is nice, too, but in a different way. Sometimes, though, a girl just wants a hairy, manly, alpha type, like Mark here," Sandra agreed.

"My sentiments exactly. Why do you think that I insisted on putting the word 'obey' in there? It might shock others, but I meant it. Plus, it turns me on to think I am doubly committed to serving and obeying my husband here," Cherry smiled as we watched Shelby and Max kiss as bride and groom.

"You mean other than that contract which gives me your sweet ass for life?" I smiled with anticipation.

"Yes, that and my new vows. Both commit me to your service for the rest of my days, thank God. I love that," Cherry confessed.

"Don't forget his name tattooed on your butt, Mom, just like on mine," Nydia licked her chops as she thought of how hot it must be for me to fuck Cherry and her side by side with matching tattoos that announced my ownership of both ladies.

By now, it was Anton and Heather tying the knot. She had her own distinct way of celebrating once the vows were said, in that she lifted her wedding dress right afterward to moon us all. Sure enough, she had the tattoo as well, though I already knew that, of course. Actually, they all did except Ninve and Sandra, who were too far along for safe tattoos, and they naturally seemed eager to get inked as my property as well.

As it was, Heather was in the early stages of her own pregnancy, too, though none of us were sure of the paternity, given that she seemed to have been knocked up during a gang-bang the month before. All five of us guys had her at that time, starting with me, followed by Eric, Max, Anton, and Jean-Baptiste. Given her age, as with Cherry, this was likely to be her last baby. In fact, I had decided to insist upon it for the sake of the health of both women. They already had one high-risk pregnancy each. Those tubes were going to be cut and tied, per my instructions.

Shelby was finally pregnant, too, though again we weren't clear about paternity there, either. She was very happy, at least. Then again, she had five men and twelve women to service her if she ever got horny, which she often did. Admittedly, I was her favorite, and she made no attempt to hide that fact. I was her uncle, after all. Her tattoo even read "Uncle Mark's Property." Josie deliberately chose a matching one, which wasn't too surprising, as she had taken to calling me "Uncle Mark" as well. Her husband even got exactly the same words on his.

All of my ladies were present, both as witnesses and bridesmaids, though there wasn't much of an audience outside of our close friends. Ana and Teresa were there to marry as well, however, as were Eric and Jannat. Sure enough, it was now Eric's turn to legally wed Jannat. Everyone knew, however, that she belonged to me first. Then again, Eric might be my bitch, but his heart was still owned by his mother, Heather. He would always be a Mama's Boy, among other things. Jannat was mainly relieved to have an official husband, so that Faisal couldn't marry her after all, even if he found her.

Well, after Ana and Teresa wed, both wearing matching white gowns, incidentally, they kissed in front of all and we were pleased to hear the announcement that they were formally woman and wife (or was that wife and wife, I'm not sure). It was another triumph for marriage equality, or as I prefer to call it, marriage liberty. Now, to one day see plural marriage and incest marriage allowed, that would be progress indeed.

In fact, there was one more wedding, thrown in at the last minute, due to the opportunity, and thankfully, the two grooms brought in some guests for a slightly larger audience than we expected. They just arrived late and all, but they had their marriage license ready, and the men were very familiar to both of us. It was Ray and Daryl, Nydia's father and ex-husband respectively, taking the plunge to become man and husband, or whatever. Both men were stylish in their matching navy blue tuxedos. Ray had grown a more conspicuous mustache, one meant to advertise his sexual orientation a little more boldly, while Daryl remained clean-shaven, of course. One could certainly tell who wore the pants in that marriage, and it wasn't Daryl.

"Oh, Daddy, what a nice surprise!" Nydia hugged her father, not letting on that she also called me by the same affectionate title yet.

So there was a slight delay compared to the plans, but I was fine with that, knowing that Rachel seemed even more eager to jump my brotherly bones now. When the announcement was made and the two men kissed in front of us, Rachel almost literally tore me away the second that the kiss was over. She gave me the classic "come hither" which Sinatra rightly called witchcraft, while Tamara took photos of us all, and Lucy and Ashley whistled at my back.

Before I knew it, I was in the guest house, my belt was unbuckled, and then my pants were down. Rachel was on her knees in front of her younger brother, namely me, servicing my stiff cock with her lips and tongue as if her life depended on it. She looked up at me, her adoration for me rather surprising in a way. Then again, maybe she admired the way that I kept so many ladies satisfied, though not without help, of course.

I wasn't sure at the time, but I admit that I enjoyed that look of worship and adulation in my sister's eyes, given how she didn't always seem to regard me that way ... or did she? She hadn't seemed to think of me that highly when I was younger, but maybe I missed something. I wasn't sure of anything by now except that I enjoyed that mouth on my dick and those hands caressing my balls.

"Oh, God, Sis!" I nearly came, but Rachel abruptly stopped me, holding my cock in a tight grip with her right hand.

"Sorry, baby brother, but this is worth the wait," Rachel promised me, gesturing with her finger for someone to join us.

I was then treated to the sight of the most gorgeous woman to have ever graced the Indian subcontinent. She had to be about my own height, but wasn't my weight exactly. Mind you, I was in the best shape that I had been in years, due to frequent sex which kept burning the calories and regular hikes to enjoy nature on and near my new property. Still, Katrina was even more toned, for reasons that I didn't quite know yet.

"Are you from Hollywood or Bollywood?" I quipped, honestly not sure about the latter.

"No, but thank you for the flattery. I'm Katrina Singh, Rachel's personal trainer ... very personal," she said, kissing my sister ardently on the lips.

"I can see that. Pleasure to meet you," I nervously said, still a bit hard, to put it mildly.

"Oh, no, Mark, sir ... the pleasure is all mine," Katrina said, kneeling down to join Rachel as the latter resumed sucking my cock.

"You know my name, I see," I chuckled, as the ladies hungrily gave me some serious head.

"Oh, God, yes!" Katrina winked, licking my balls as well.

Rachel then started focusing on the head of my dick, trying to make that I was almost desperate to cum, or so it seemed. After this, she began swallowing my cock again, all the way to the very base. I groaned, unable to stop myself much longer, and that was when Rachel let go to turn it over to Katrina. The Indian vixen practically inhaled my dick, deep-throating it so ravenously that I exploded dangerously close to her windpipe.

"Oh, fuck, yes, give me some of that sweet cum!" Rachel insisted, slipping Katrina a fantastic amount of tongue to share and swirl my spunk.

Then the pair led me to the bedroom in the guest house and got busy pleasuring me. Rachel and zeroed in on my cock, sucking it with gusto, while Katrina stripped first to the buff. It was then that I noted the tattoo on her ass. It read "Slut For Mark Schumacher."

Seeing the look on my face, Rachel winked and stopped sucking me long enough to bare her bottom for me, showing that hers read, "Baby Brother's Love Slave."

"When did you gals get this?" I asked them, astonished, while Rachel lay down and resumed sucking my dick with gusto.

"After meeting Ninve the first time. Well, her and Sandra. They introduced the others, led me on a guided tour of my baby brother's estate, and let me see how much love you really had in you. I knew that you had a big heart, but damn, baby brother! You have no idea how much this whole arrangement turns me on. Consider this our pitch to join your harem, baby brother," Rachel insisted on calling me by the same pet name that she always used so affectionately.

By now, I was used to it ... mostly, though the look that I gave them clearly indicated that it was still a minor irritant.

"Oh, come now, baby brother? Don't you get it? You're my brother, but you're also my baby. I meant it in a good way, always did, though of late it's much more sexual. Please let me keep calling you that! I will say it most respectfully and will always obey you, even while using it, I swear. We've always been close, right?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.