My Wicked Ways - Cover

My Wicked Ways

Copyright© 2013 by Mark Gander

Chapter 9

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - The title is somewhat sarcastic, but this story continues the tale of Mark, the man who lives with his pregnant supervisor, an equally pregnant pharmacist, and a sexually frustrated Mormon girl with a fetish for boots. Read as their family mushrooms from that small household to become necessary to the survival of the human race.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Ghost   Vampires   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   BDSM   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Squirting   Water Sports   BBW   Public Sex   Nudism   Politics   Transformation   Violence   Sci-fi sex story BDSM

I recovered at last after eating my pastrami on sourdough, with plenty of raw spinach, mustard, and onions. My body had been put through the ringer, despite a couple of hours of sleep, so it would take an hour or so before I was quite ready for sex. In the meantime, we all watched Breaking Bad, a TV show that was really intense and could keep my mind occupied on the bedroom TV. Nydia was already a Bryan Cranston fan from when she saw Malcolm in the Middle, so she had encouraged me to view Breaking Bad as well, though admittedly it was a distinct departure from his character in that series.

Right around 6 pm or so, Sandra mounted me and began riding me for several strokes. My dick was back to its old tricks again, now that I had eaten and rest a little. Before I knew it, Sandra was wildly engaged in bouncing on my cock so hard that I feared at times it might break. She might have worried the same thing, had her conscious self been in control of her actions. Instead, my petite Assyrian princess was as obsessed with riding me as was the buxom one.

Speaking of Ninve, her pussy was now squarely above my face and I didn't hesitate to begin licking her twat. She tasted absolutely delicious, as always, and I zeroed in on the fun of eating her out, making her sweetest juices flow from her tasty cunt. I lapped them up greedily and came back for more, making my succulent pregnant tense up a couple of times and splatter my face with her fluids. I didn't let up, however, resolved as I was to drive her crazy. After what Sandra and she did for me earlier, Ninve really had it coming ... or perhaps cumming?

Meanwhile, my fingers gave Sandra a taste of her own medicine, probing her asshole while she rode my cock in the cowgirl position and made out with Ninve at the same time. Sandra reacted to this anal attention by damn near falling off me and having her fall broken by Max and Anton. She was a little embarrassed, but she simply rolled with the punches and this time knelt to finish me off with her lips and tongue. In fact, she even got my balls into her mouth, which I didn't expect.

I struggled not to cum just from having both cock and balls orally serviced by Sandra, while I began hungrily rimming Ninve's ass. She squirmed, shook, and sighed as my tongue bathed her butt-crack in my spit. She even had trouble staying in place, so I grabbed her hips to hold her right where my mouth needed to go. Exhausted, she finally collapsed with her sweet gash back in my face and her luscious bottom not far away, either.

At that point, Sandra opened her mouth just in time for my spunk to hit her directly in the face. Ninve then began licking my cum off Sandra's chin, cheeks, forehead, nose, and upper lip. They kissed very passionately afterward, sharing my cream through the steamy lip lock before they took a breather at last. Then they both giggled uncontrollably, for some reason that wasn't evident to me. I gave them a quizzical look and Ninve winked at me.

"We both had the same thought ... that we're actually kissing cousins now," my raven former boss explained.

"You're related?" I grinned at that revelation.

"Well, in the Assyrian community, at least out here, there are few enough people that it's a decent chance that we're all kith and kin to some extent, but yes, Sandra is a closer relative than I told you before. We are cousins," Ninve confessed, licking her chops at the incestuous aspect that they hadn't revealed before.

"Exactly how close is this affinity?" I asked, revealing my knowledge of genealogy.

"Um ... second cousins ... nothing removed?" Sandra hesitated to admit just how close.

"Holy smokes! You really are kissing cousins! I suppose that's easier to hide than siblings, however, and people have married or slept with first cousins, even sisters at times. Hell, I know of some folks who have fucked their mothers. Besides, I fuck my own niece a lot, or did you miss that part?" I smiled, making it clear that I wasn't a bit bothered by the unexpected consanguinity here.

"Speaking of which, Uncle Mark, mind if I suck your dick now? I want to get you hard again so you can fuck my ass once more," Shelby enticed me.

"See what I mean?" I said, kissing Ninve and Sandra while sitting up and pushing Shelby's face to my crotch.

Shelby wasn't alone in servicing my dick for long, as Tamara now knelt and started licking the other side of my cock. The Serbian brunette apparently wanted to keep me happy, even though we couldn't stand each other in the past. I would still need a little more entertainment to get worked up, and frankly I didn't want this to just about my needs. The other men and women in the family had desires as well. I wanted them happy as well, so I got an idea from that.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.