My Wicked Ways
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2013 by Mark Gander

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - The title is somewhat sarcastic, but this story continues the tale of Mark, the man who lives with his pregnant supervisor, an equally pregnant pharmacist, and a sexually frustrated Mormon girl with a fetish for boots. Read as their family mushrooms from that small household to become necessary to the survival of the human race.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Ghost   Vampires   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   BDSM   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Squirting   Water Sports   BBW   Public Sex   Nudism   Politics   Transformation   Violence   Sci-fi sex story BDSM

I was jerked awake quite literally Monday morning by a soft hand on my dick and I quickly realized that I had no fucking idea who was giving me this fantastic handjob. I looked down and found a very happy Ana, who then proceeded to lick my cock as if it were a Sno-cone. No question but that we were far from alone, as was proved when Teresa joined Ana in paying homage to my wiener. Between them, in spite of the incredible frequency of yesterday’s sexual escapades, I was still very much a hard man.

“Mark, baby, you have no idea how much I need this cock inside me before you go to work. Fuck me, please,” Ana didn’t wait for an answer as she slid on top of my dick.

By now, I heard grunts and moans that indicated sex elsewhere, and sure enough, Eric was balls deep inside Ninve. She obviously enjoyed herself, even if the boy didn’t have quite my technique yet. From the way that he acted, I could guess that Sandra was doing her classic fingering to the asshole. She always seemed to want finger-fuck my ass whenever I screwed another girl, presumably because she liked to please my prostate or something.

Meanwhile, Teresa’s luscious pussy was above my face, and I went for it. I ate that fine Navaho snatch like it was going out of style. Between Ana and Teresa, I was one busy fucker that morning, fucking the former and eating the latter to our mutual delight. I heard Cherry and Shelby on their phones, followed by Heather, handling various business related to tying up loose ends, but right then, I could only focus on pleasing these lovelies as they serviced me with their bodies.

I reveled in fondling Ana’s smooth ass with one hand and Teresa’s with the other as I pleasured them, something that intensified once I slipped a finger into each butt. Teresa came almost immediately, soaking my face with the juices of her drenched cunt, while Ana was good for a couple more strokes before she also succumbed to the need for release. I filled that sweet Filipina twat with my full load of my cum, as it was the first fuck of the day, and I finally rose to relieve my other need of the morning.

“So, what’s new, girls?” I asked the ladies while getting ready for my shower.

“Oh, the house will be sold before you know it. I have real estate agents and everything. Also getting everything together for the new place. There should be a nice fat commission for both agents.

“I secured you a place on the Board of Directors of Contreras Limited, by the way, and acquired some stock for you now that we’ve gone public. It’s best for everyone involved, I think. That way, Ray doesn’t have to worry about passing on the firm or anything like that. Community property has its uses, I would say. Half of the stock being sold is mine. I also bought out both agencies at which you worked, just so that you would own them now.

“Honey, you’re a millionaire now, and we haven’t even tied the knot. You can retire early, at thirty-nine, and do what you really want with your life. Why don’t you go to work and announce your new position at both places. That should be a kick in the teeth to both of them,” Cherry urged me.

“And become one of the idle rich, baby?” I teased my fiancée, “What else do I do with my day, then?”

“What the idle rich spend half their time doing, honey ... fucking anything that moves. You have a dozen women to please, myself included, so the sooner you get started, the better you can recover between lays. I know it’s contrary to your nature. You’re a hard-working man from a very industrious, middle-class, immigrant family of Ashkenazic Jews, I understand, but trust me about this, okay? Everything in you tells you to work your normal schedule, Monday through Friday as usual, but that’s just your ingrained habits and all that. No doubt you’ll have hobbies and interests, too, which is fine, as long as I get my fair share of your booty,” Cherry encouraged me, making it clear that she was motivated heavily by the desire for sex.

“What about you, sweetie?” I asked my niece, who looked a little crestfallen.

“Well, I resigned from my firm, which was fine, but I also picked this up from the old apartment, which reminds me to have things forwarded soon to the new place. Josie resigned, too, but at least she didn’t have jury duty! Uncle Mark, I know it’s my civic duty, but the timing could be better. I badly wanted to spend half the day helping everyone fuck you half to death.” Shelby held up the summons with a rather adorable pout.

“Baby, you said it yourself. It’s your civic duty. You probably won’t get selected, as an officer of the court, but being one, you know better than most the importance of juries, right? Anyway, do what you must, and then come home and help them fuck me into next year. Am I going to have to spank my niece for not being a good citizen?” I encouraged Shelby.

“Nope, not for that. I’d rather get spanked for having such a fine ass that it should be illegal,” Shelby broke out into a smile at last.

“That’s a very real danger, missy. You do have one delectable ass. Now, now, you’re a go-getter. A real hard-worker. A Schumacher, honey, as well as a Swenson. Don’t you forget it. I don’t want to have to remind you of civic virtue when you’re a big girl. I’d rather spend that time reminding you of why incest is so fucking great. As far as what I will do myself, I think that I will write a bit, serve on the board, help some charities, and get into amateur porn. What do you think?” I smiled and kissed my niece on her fantastic lips.

“You should run for public office,” Heather spoke up, as she finished up her little deal, preparing to sell off her old house.

“What makes you say that?” I asked her with a kiss, while noting that her son finally came and pulled out of Ninve.

“Because you could be elected in a landslide, just by virtue of your roguish charm. Like a Kennedy,” Heather grinned as Sandra withdrew her fingers from Eric.

“Not even Kennedy won by that. His dad refused to pay for one,” I winked as I mixed history and jest from JFK’s old joke about his father’s wealth.

Wrapping things up at work wasn’t quite as simple as one might expect, because after confirming the status quo at the new agency, I paid a visit to my old boss, Anton. I naturally caught him in the act of fucking his sister, Tamara, who had replaced Ninve as a supervisor. I waited until the pair came first, and then I cleared my throat. I had an idea now, after all, even if rather unorthodox to say the least.

“So, this is what the great Anton does with his day. Fucks his sister on the clock. Then again, the two of you deserve awards. It was worthy of the AVN. Damn good fucking, if you ask me. This has all the markings of a long-term love affair, one that dominates your lives. What would ICE think about incest? So moralistic, so prudish, these Feds, you know. Very stuck in foolish old-fashioned ways. They’re not liberal thinkers about this sort of thing, like myself. Immigrants involved in incest, which is still banned in every state of the Union of which I’ve heard. Wouldn’t fly, I can tell you that. It would be back to Serbia for the both of you.

“So, I really have grounds to fire both of your asses, now that I own this agency. Your bosses sold it out from under you, in case you wondered,” I grinned, sure that one could hear a pin drop in this kind of silence.

“Are you going to?” Anton asked me directly, suddenly fearful.

“No, unless you fail to comply. So, here is the deal. Keep fucking each other, but don’t neglect the company. Don’t let it go downhill, and from now on, promote people based on merit, not how hard she can suck your dick under your desk. Also, when you get off work tonight, show up at this address. The rest you will learn at that time,” I wrote down the address for their benefit, while admiring Tamara’s tanned and toned buttocks.

She was a bitch, but she was a damn sexy one.

When I got home, I was greeted by Cherry, who knelt in humble worship of my cock and was soon joined by her daughter. They then lowered me to the ground and Jannat planted her ass on my face. It wasn’t long before my tongue was deep between her buns, while Cherry rode me in the reverse cowgirl position and Nydia kept licking my balls. She soon began stroking her mother’s clit as well, while my fingers explored Cherry’s asshole for my own personal pleasure.

Cherry went completely wild, of course. She thrashed about, jerked, flinched, and moved erratically as her juices soaked my cock. Jannat, meanwhile, continued to let me devour her ass, and she reacted to every swipe of my tongue as if she had died and gone to her own personal heaven. It was clear that she had never experienced anything remotely like this before she met me, and her primal scream that followed brought chills up everyone’s spines for a second.

Nydia now climbed onto my dick and I motioned for Heather to sit on my face. Her bottom was now my treat and I wanted to dig in to my satisfaction. It didn’t take very long for either woman to get pretty worked up, as Nydia was extremely aroused by the idea of my cock straight from her mother’s slit and covered in her juices now balls deep in her own twat. Meanwhile, my lips and tongue slid repeatedly and mercilessly over Heather’s booty, tasting every inch of her fine skin. Heather didn’t shout or scream, but she visibly, audibly shivered, even trembled as the waves of pleasure from my tongue on her ass struck her again. I was being used for their pleasure more than for my own right then, but I didn’t mind at all. Any relationship was a give and take, and at that moment, it was better for me to give than to receive satisfaction. Besides, Heather was one delicious gal. She earned her favorite nickname of “Sweet Cheeks”.

Meanwhile, I felt Nydia tighten on my cock and her body become rigid as she came so fervently. Her clenching of my dick had its most predictable effect. My balls twitched, my cock jerked, and the velvety soft pussy of my sweet, boot-loving Latin slut was now coated with my cum. I rose after Nydia did and I cupped her smooth cheeks in my hands, stroking her naked skin as I kissed each of my ladies in turn.

Just then, I got a phone call from Shelby, saying that she had been declined by the prosecutor on grounds because she specialized in family and probate law, two things closely related to the case at hand. She also sounded a little out of breath, and I quickly realized that my sweet white-blonde niece was getting her ashes hauled right then.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.