My Wicked Ways
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2013 by Mark Gander

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - The title is somewhat sarcastic, but this story continues the tale of Mark, the man who lives with his pregnant supervisor, an equally pregnant pharmacist, and a sexually frustrated Mormon girl with a fetish for boots. Read as their family mushrooms from that small household to become necessary to the survival of the human race.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Ghost   Vampires   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   BDSM   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Squirting   Water Sports   BBW   Public Sex   Nudism   Politics   Transformation   Violence   Sci-fi sex story BDSM

As we sat down for breakfast (which was leftover pizza), I found myself playing footsie with Josie, who seemed to be rather thrilled with my attitude about her estranged husband in Montreal. Then again, my perspective wasn't really surprising, given that I was Jewish and didn't particularly care for Nazis, Aryan types, or skinheads in general. I think that she enjoyed was my hands-on outlook on her involvement with Jean-Baptiste, given that he still seemed to want a reconciliation and she wasn't inclined to give me up.

It occurred to me, of course, that everyone could win by means of Jean-Baptiste and I sharing Josie, but that would require her to actually want such an arrangement, and I wanted to take that into consideration as well. Still, I wasn't opposed in principle. My women shared me, and as I noted with Cherry when she sucked off the delivery boy, I didn't have any qualms about sharing them in turn. The last thing that I'd want was for any of my ladies to be lonely for any reason. I want them satisfied and happy as they made me that way.

I certainly wasn't some caveman with a selfish need to control them, even if I owned and dominated them in a way that they enjoyed. There was a difference in that they had surrendered themselves to me of their own free will, because there was something in it for them as well.

Even so, Jean-Baptiste could also be trouble, and I understood that Josie wanted the safety of my protection in case he proved to be up to no good. He was a jealous husband on the verge of a divorce into which she had dragged him kicking and screaming, so there was very much a risk to all of us. There was security in numbers and in being on our own turf, especially as I didn't have any compunctions about taking out my Colt .45 automatic and turning off the safety. Living in a state with "stand your ground" laws had its definite advantages in dealing with men who stirred up shit in another man's house. Jean-Baptiste would follow my rules in my house if he wanted to drop in, and rule number one was DO NOT HURT MY GIRLS!

"So, again, ideally, if your husband behaves and is reasonable, what do you foresee coming out of all this? If he proves to have discarded that racist, anti-Semitic BS, as well as accepting the reality of your new life, that is," I sought a little more input from Josie, since I felt that she restrained herself out of fear of displeasing me.

"Well, you won't get jealous, will you? I'm not going to leave you, after all. I want to stay with you. However... ," Josie trailed off as she awaited my response.

"Look, Josie, it's fine if you want to fuck Jean-Baptiste, as long as he behaves himself and doesn't try anything stupid with you. That's what I said before and I meant it. Just as with Cherry, who sucked another guy's dick last night. It's perfectly fine. She was nervous, too, but there is no need to be. Jealousy is just such an ugly emotion. I really don't understand it. If you want to fuck him, why should I care, as long as you are safe and you don't neglect me? I want you to be happy as well, and if he turns out okay, I don't see a problem with you putting out for him. We just have to first show that he can be trusted, of course. Proving that he's no neo-Nazi would be a great start," I clarified.

"Then at least I would like to be ... what is it called, 'friends with benefits', with him. That would be great, even if I have to travel to Montreal for it. Would that bother you terribly if I took such a trip now and then?" Josie asked me, still hoping that I wouldn't take offense.

I smiled at my young Quebecois lover and leaned over to kiss her lips before telling her, "Of course that is fine, if you wish it. I have no intention of keeping you gals in a cage. If you want to travel, travel! We will all have the wealth for it soon enough, right? Montreal is your hometown, anyway, so why would I object to you visiting on occasion? You said that you would come back to me and I believe you, of course. I have no reason to mistrust you. If we cannot trust each other, our love affair is not what it should be, is it?"

"What if I wanted some of you now and then to join me? Would that be too much trouble?" Josie sounded still rather nervous about asking this question.

"Then I think that at least one or two of us would be willing to make the trip, if it is practical enough. Depends on our situation at the time, of course, pregnancy and all that. Now, you said, 'at least', which implies that you have a preference for something else, but would be content with that arrangement. What do you honestly want with Jean-Baptiste? Level with me, if you will. I know that you fear upsetting me, but there is nothing to fear where that is concerned," I finally demanded to know.

"I ... don't want a divorce anymore, if it can be helped. Not now, if he has truly begun to change a little and so have I. Not ideally. I want him to move in with us and make sweet love to me now and then, as well as service the other ladies as you direct him ... and... ," Josie began shaking as she confessed her secret fantasies.

"And what, baby? Spill it out. I won't get mad. Not even at this, believe it or not. Just tell me," I encouraged Josie, while the other girls nodded and smiled.

"I want him to sign over his ass to you as well. I want his fantasies to come true in some ways, through you. I want you to make him suck you off and swallow your spunk. I want you to sodomize him, too. I want to basically add him to the family and make him serve us ... to make him follow our commands, but especially yours. I want him to be your deputy or second stud, assisting you in satisfying us ladies. Does any of this make sense to you?

"We would still be your harem, and in fact, he would be more of a boy-toy than another man in it. He would be part of your harem. It wouldn't be his harem as well. You would just be assigning him to whichever girl you choose at the time, when he's not servicing you, of course. Given his submissive, bisexual nature, I think that this would be right up his alley, as it were, my love," Josie elaborated a bit, feeling more confident.

"I'd like some of that action," Cherry perked up, making all of us laugh.

"I'd love to watch Mark fuck Jean-Baptiste up the butt. Is he a real twink, this husband of yours? I picture him as kind of a pretty boy, if you will," Ninve kissed both Josie and me.

"Yes, he basically is. That's precisely why he'd make such a great boy-toy for us," Josie let her leg reach up toward my groin.

"You sold me on it, even if Mark takes some convincing, which I doubt. I saw a gleam in his eye at the prospect of buggering your husband. I think that our stud has some interest in exploring his sexuality with some cute twink booty," Sandra cut in, winking at me.

"Okay, you caught me. I must admit that the idea of shaving his tush and pounding it deep has some appeal to me. But I especially want to see him get pegged by Teresa. Teresa really knows how to peg a guy, take my word on this. She got me good, for sure," I winked at Teresa, who licked her lips in obvious anticipation.

"So ... I would get to strap it on and go to town on your husband's ass. How does that sound to you?" Teresa puckered her lips in Josie's direction and even stuck her tongue out at her.

"Honey, I only ask that I get to shove my ass into his face and make him rim me at the same time. How's that sound to you? Not that I don't love him, but, hey, this was his fantasy first," Josie punctuated her point by bending over to show Teresa her pale bottom.

"So, we'll on the same page here, I think. If all goes swimmingly, Jean-Baptiste will be a catamite of mine, the first in my harem, still married to Josie as he wished, and assigned to service all of us sexually. This has some rather pleasing possibilities. He will just need to adjust to doing whatever position you ladies ask of him, and he shouldn't expect you gals to do all of the work. If you want him to pound you from behind, he damn well better do it. I'm the boss, of course, but after that, each and every one of you ladies is going to be in charge of him. He will have to obey the lot of you, no matter what you command. He likes female domination? He'll get plenty of that and to spare, I promise you that. Think that he'll come to regret his fantasy?" I declared.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.