Just an Older Dude - Cover

Just an Older Dude

Copyright© 2013 by Paris Waterman

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A fiftyish guy turns to growing weed as a means of supporting himself after a divorce. Not surprisingly, a young thing finds him. interesting after trying his product and one thing leads to another.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Spanking   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

The three of us continued boffing one another, jointly and separately for the next three months, and then we seemed to drift apart. There was no acrimony, no jealousy, no betrayal on anyone's part. Mona met a guy from the local community college and suddenly went serious about her relationships. She would stop over for some grass every other week, throw me a fast fuck, or blowjob, pay for the grass and leave.

I didn't mind at all. It was a clean break, a no worry type ending, sort of. Her mother, Janice was also a comfortable parting. We spent our last night together doing everything under the sun to one another. And after showering together and getting it on one last time, she dropped the bombshell.

"Ned, I need you to know there's someone else."

I held up a hand to ward off any further explanation. "It's been wonderful, Janice. And all good things come to an end. Let's part friends, okay?'

"That's exactly how I want it to end, Ned. You're a wonderful gentleman. Mora and I have discussed this ... and it's been difficult..."

"No, not really, Janice. Mona's found another guy. You've found another guy. Life goes on. I'll find another girl; I'm not worried about it.

She kept apologizing as she dressed. I kissed her lightly on the lips so as not to smear her lipstick, gave her ass a little squeeze and told her I'd miss her.

"I'll miss you too, Ned," she smiled.

"If you find yourself longing for some good sex, give me a call, Janice. I'm always ... well almost always available."

And that was that.


I was celibate for a full week, and then on a rainy Friday night, Allison called.

Allison was my ex-wife's best friend. She'd just gotten off work. She sounded hot for it on the phone and we chatted for about a half an hour. Her husband, Jerry bowled on Friday nights - didn't get home until after ten-thirty. My cock started to get hard thinking about all the nasty things Allison and I were going to do in that time.

She had the good sense not to mention my ex, or anything about her, and I appreciated it and told her so.

Waiting for Allison to arrive, I made a pitcher of margaritas, sampled some, and then poured the remainder into a larger pitcher before making a second batch.

Knowing a little about how women functioned under stress I figured Allison knew perfectly well what she was getting into by coming over. In all likelihood, she'd planned everything out; every word of our opening conversation had been rehearsed in her mind a dozen or more times.

I laughed out loud and lit another joint. Then I remembered I had one going, but for the life of me, couldn't remember where I'd left it. The thought of a house fire crossed my mind, but went no further as the weed penetrated my brain leaving me with a really cool, upbeat feeling.

The door bell brought me back to the here and now. I had a hardon bulging out the side of my jeans.

Allison looked good. Of course she would. I was hungry for sex and she was dinner. It was pouring cats and dogs outside, and from the car to my front door she'd gotten drenched. Her hair was a mess of tangled dirty blonde tresses. I took her arm and guided her into the front room. Her blouse was wet and stuck to her skin. Her tits looked huge. I wondered briefly if the weed had me hallucinating, but wrenched myself back to the moment, by running to get her a king-sized towel to dry herself off.

"Thanks, Ned. It just started ... the rain, you know?" she was drying her hair, ignoring the wet blouse. I didn't ignore it. I stared at her nipples as they seemed to get pointier as the air-conditioner applied a nice chill to them. I did a mental appraisal of her body and concluded that on a scale of 1 to 10, she was a seven; maybe an eight. I tried to recall if she'd had a breast augmentation, but gave up. My ex hadn't mentioned it, although the last days with her she hadn't mentioned much of anything to me.

"I've got some margaritas made. I think you'll enjoy one after coming this far."

That was a coded hint that I expected to get laid shortly, but it may have gone over her head in that I soon discovered she was one distressed lady.

Just for show, I tossed the margaritas back into the blender and mixed them a little more, adding both ice and more rum to the mix. My jeans were a tad uncomfortable and I reached down to adjust my dick. Of course Allison saw me. To her credit, she pretended not to notice.

When I turned back to her with the drinks in hand, she was still drying her hair. The movement caused her tits to jiggle and I wondered if she was rubbing that hard for my benefit.

Allison accepted the drink with one hand and kept drying her hair with the other. Her tits weren't jiggling quite as much, but those nips were more attractive than ever.

"I must look a mess. That goddamn rain..."

"You look great to me," I said.

"These summer showers ... you know, it's so damn hot and then after weeks of nothing but heat it rains like a son-of-a-bitch."

"Sometimes you can't catch a decent break," I said offering her a sympathetic voice.

"So, you want the tour?" She laughed and bobbed her head up and down. I led the way and started with the kitchen.

By the time we wandered into the guest bedroom room, we were touching each other ... just on the arm or shoulder, to emphasize a point. We'd just paused outside the guest bedroom. A queen-sized bed was it's only decoration. I was standing behind her with a nice woody in my jeans.

Next was the master bedroom. We were standing in the doorway when I put my hands on her waist, just above the flare of her hips. She moved back into me, while telling me how attractively the room was decorated. Then she added, "That looks nice," obviously referring to the king size bed that took up most of the room.

My hands were now on her hips and I was putting pressure against her rear end with my cock. I started flexing it and a moment later I was rubbing it against her behind.

"Oh! It's so big!" Allison chirped, and then took a large sip of her margarita.

I laughed, thinking she was talking about my dick. I leaned over her shoulder. I could have sworn her blouse had been completely buttoned earlier. Now there were two buttons undone ... how?"

"Real big..." I said. She giggled, made those tits jiggle again then left me standing there while she traipsed back into the living room.

She went right to the pitcher of margaritas and poured herself another, took a big gulp before turning back to me.

"Marv is such a..."

Marv was her husband, now bowling about ten miles away from where we stood.

"All these years..." she said.

"You just say fuck it. You do what you want, and if you break up, you break up," I offered, thinking it would help get her past the moment.

"Is that what you did?"

"Yeah."

"Men are such goddamn assholes."

There was a long silence, and then I asked, "So what are you doing for sex?"

She started to laugh, but it caught in her throat, and she put her drink down and picked up her purse. "I think I better get out of here. It was a mistake coming."

"Answer the question," I said firmly and unequivocally.

Without thinking about it, she moved closer. She noticed it, felt the pressure.

"We ... we haven't had any for four months. Before that ... never mind, you get the picture."

My chest felt curiously thick with expectation. The electricity between us crackled. My voice was suddenly husky. "You seem to be a very sexual person."

"Ah, Jesus, Ned!"

I moved closer, now only inches away.

"Push me away," I whispered.

"Ned..."

"Push me away, I said again. "Then you can go."

She stepped back, dropped her purse. Outside there was another cloud burst; the first heavy drops of rain careened off the sidewalk, and a woman with a dog on a leash dashed past the house.

Allison rocked back on her heels, looked down at her purse, then grabbed my shirt sleeve to balance herself, lifted one foot, than the other, pulled off her shoes, and stepped into the hallway that led to the master bedroom. I watched her go, until halfway down the hallway she turned her head, her dark eyes looking at me and began to unbutton her blouse.


My tongue was like a hardon and I was pumping it in and out of Allison's mouth. She was almost sucking on it.

I wasted no time popping open the button in the back of her skirt and pulling down the zipper. My hand went under the skirt and ran into nothing but flesh. A second later it was between the cheeks of her ass and she was wet ... wet between her butt cheeks. I could hardly wait to get to her cunt. I maneuvered her toward the bed. Her knees hit the edge and she toppled onto it, panting for air while I pulled my shirt off over my head. My jeans came next and that left me with my jockey shorts. My boner looked huge, even to me. I flexed it, causing it to jump in my shorts.

"God! You're hung, Ned ... you make two of my husband."

Then she was sitting up and pulling my briefs down. My cock leapt out of its confines and bobbed around. I had developed a habit of flexing it at times like this to impress the ladies. It always did, frightening some, but amusing most.

Allison shrieked with laughter, captured it with a hand and said, "It's really a lovely cock you have there." Allison giggled like a shy girl and said, "May I?"

I didn't know if she wanted to blow me or jerk me off; but not caring which way she went, I told her to go right ahead.

She lightly ran her fingernails over the sides, back and forth and then rubbed the helmet between her fingers. I supplied the usual appreciative sighs and groans.

I went for those tits, fumbling with her bra, until I grew frustrated and just pulled down the shoulder straps and popped those babies out for inspection. I was down on my knees and burying my face between them in seconds.

"That is soooo sexy," Allison giggled and started to unsnap her bra.

I let my hand drop into her lap and found a forest of dirty blonde curls hiding a pair of fat, thick lips. I coaxed them open with my middle finger. Not to be unkind, but Allison's hole was about as large as any I can remember. Her clit, already visible was a thick knob at the top of her sheath that I wanted to suck on while fingering her snatch.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.