Poolside With Judd - Cover

Poolside With Judd

Copyright© 2013 by RonBo

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Judd is staying at his Aunt Eileen's condo for two weeks. Did I mention that he is a horny teenager?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Aunt   Nephew   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

Judd fell back to sleep as his Aunt Eileen went to shower and make supper for the two of them. He couldn't believe his good fortune. His aunt was a horny thirty year old sexy woman who had just sucked and fucked her nephew's six inch hard teenage cock. This was going to be a wonderful two week vacation for the boy.

Eileen woke the boy for supper. He looked a little pale. Too many cums she thought. Judd was tired. After a supper of pasta with a quickie sauce he went to watch a little TV while Eileen loaded the dishwasher.

The next thing Judd remembered was his aunt shaking him awake and telling him to go to bed, which he gladly did. Although the boy had cum six times that day his sleep was filled with sex dreams that night.

He was completely naked by the pool sprawled face down on a soft blanket. Denise and her mother were on either side of him, both topless exposing their very different looking breasts to his eyes. Denise's tits were firm orange sized beauties with large hard nipples standing out from her dark aureoles. Her mother's were large, soft and hung low on her chest. Her nipples were hard also and occasionally brushed against Judd's naked bottom as she bent low to massage sun block on his legs. Denise was using her strong hands to do the same to the teen's muscular back.

This raunchy dream had Judd hard as only a teenager's cock could get after cumming so many times that day. In his dream Denise and her mother collaborated on rolling the young man onto his back exposing his erect prick. That's when he noticed that all of the lounge chairs were occupied with women of all ages and sizes. They were all watching as Denise took hold of his cock and stroked it slowly. Her mother scolded her. "No dear. Like this." She pushed her daughter's hand off of the boy's aching cock and replaced it with her soft large hand and began stroking it hard and fast, just the way he liked it.

Denise pushed her mother's hand away and told her. "No! This is what he wants." With that the young girl bent her head and engulfed all six inches of Judd's hard cock into her hot mouth. SLURP! Judd realized that he was only dreaming but the feeling of Denise's mouth on him felt so real.

He opened his eyes and found his Aunt Eileen between his outstretched legs. She had removed his jockey shorts and was mouthing his torrid cock with her incestuous mouth. Judd tried to fool her with his eyes closed but soon a series of moans uncontrollably erupted from him as Eileen brought his cock closer to orgasm. Mmmmm

She pulled her mouth off of the boys penis long enough to tell him. "I know you are awake. Open your eyes and watch your fuckin' cock spit into my mouth. "She went back down on him as Judd opened his eyes to watch his cock sucking aunt bob her head on his throbbing member just in time to watch her cheeks puff out as he unloaded in her mouth. SPURT! SPURT! SPURT!

The white sticky jism started to escape from the corners of her mouth. She sat up straight and held her head back while she swallowed her nephew's boy cream. "Holy crap!" She exclaimed. "How can you cum so much after all the times you shot your load yesterday?"

It was a rhetoric question but Judd was secretly pleased that he had surprised his Aunt Eileen with his copious load of cock juice. She wiped the corners of her mouth with the back of her hand. "I just wanted a taste before I went to work. I'll be back for lunch around noon. Maybe we can do a little more then," She was smiling as she said it and so wasn't Judd. He had been afraid that yesterday's sex with his aunt was going to be a one time thing but now it looked like his favorite aunt would be wanting a rematch with her nephew's never ending hardons.

I think my aunt is a slut. Judd mused, happy knowing he was going to get some at lunch time.

After a quick breakfast of cold cereal Judd exchanged his jockey shorts for his bathing suit and went to the pool. No one was there that early so he began reading his book. He read more than two chapters when a shadow fell over him.

It was Denise. "Mind if I sit with you Judd?"

She was alone. "No, of course not. Where's your mom?"

"Sundays she has breakfast with her friends. Later on she will play cards with them. It's her Sunday thing. So maybe we can keep each other company today?"

"Sure." The boy said, wondering what this would lead to. Maybe she would pull his cock out and play with him while he massaged her young tits. He couldn't help but wonder if her bathing suit concealed the same shaped breasts he had seen in his dream last night. Judd was hard, his bathing suit tented and smiled knowing that Denise was staring at his bulge.

She tittered. "I guess that's my answer." She motioned towards his crotch and pulled a chair close to him. Judd put the book down covering his erection but Denise told him. "There's no one else around. Don't cover it up."

He put the book down on the ground as Denise leaned in and planted a wet kiss on his lips. She let one hand run up the inside of his right leg and stopped when she touched his ball sack. With just the right amount of pressure on his balls she used her thumb to rub his cock through the suit from the base where it met his sack all the way to the mushroom head.

"Oh. It's a big one." She continued thumbing his hardon while pushing her tongue into the boy's virgin mouth. He caught on and began a series of tongue thrusts of his own.

Suddenly she pulled away. "Someone's coming." She complained as she moved her hand away from Judd's package just as an older woman entered the pool area. "Let's go to my place. My Mom won't be home for a while yet."

She pulled him up from his chair and handed him his towel. "You might need this." She said as he used the towel to conceal his tented bathing suit. "You don't want to get that old lady excited, do you?" She chided as she led him away tugging on his hand.

As soon as Denise closed the door to her condo she pulled Judd close, grinding her mound on his still erect cock while using her tongue on him again. Judd didn't know what to do first. He had never even petted with a girl before and started by using one hand on her tight ass to pull her even closer to his rampant cock and squeezed one of her breasts with his other hand.

"Ouch! Not so hard!" Denise complained. Judd adjusted the pressure on her tit now using his hand to gently caress her left boob. "That's better. Slow down. We have plenty of time."

She pulled away from the horny teenage boy far enough to push her hand beneath his bathing suit gently wrapping her small hand around the bare skin of his six inch cock, squeezing it ever so softly causing Judd to emit a soft moan of pleasure.

She pulled away from him once more, this time to remove the top of her two piece suit allowing the boy his first look at her teen tits. Judd stared at her firm pointed breasts for a few seconds before Denise requested that he suck on them. She taught him how she liked her breasts sucked while she put her hand back into his suit to fondle his prick.

"Lick my nipples and get them nice and wet Judd. Ahhhh! Nice. Now blow on the nipple." Judd did as he was asked and saw that his warm breath on the wet nipple caused it to wrinkle and stick out even farther. "Now the other one." Again he did as directed. He liked using his mouth on her breast while he massaged her other one with his hand while she rubbed him slowly. He wanted her to pick up speed with her hand but knew if she did he would be cumming in his bathing suit so he kept his mouth shut and let the scenario play itself out anyway she wanted.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.