My Boyfriend Likes to Expose Me - Cover

My Boyfriend Likes to Expose Me

Copyright© 2013 by Vanessa Evans

Part 27: Some of it was my fault

Fiction Sex Story: Part 27: Some of it was my fault - A girls falls in love then let's her boyfriend expose her. She loves it but will nor admit that she's an exhibitionist.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Humiliation   First   Squirting   Exhibitionism  

My Job

Things have been slightly different since that party at my boss's house. Nothings actually been said but I keep seeing some of the guys talking about me (they keep looking over to me as they're talking). I've now had 5 golf balls appear on my desk and I've had a few brochures from gym equipment manufacturers emailed to me. Thankfully, it hasn't affected the way anyone treats me professionally; in fact some of the guys who used to ignore me are now a lot more friendly and helpful.

As for my boss (Tim), he's a true professional. It's as if he had never seen me naked; or fucked my mouth, or pushed 4 golf balls into my pussy.

One thing that has happened was the annual salary review. I was one of the last to go into Tim's office and he asked me not to tell anyone that I had got a bigger pay rise than anyone else. When I asked him what I'd done to deserve more than the others he told me that it was because of how well I'd done in China. I wasn't so sure because I later heard Grace telling someone what percentage she'd got and it was less than mine.

I wanted to discuss it with Ryan but I couldn't because I didn't want him to know that the hypnotism at Tim's party hadn't worked and that I knew what Tim had done to me.

I really do hope that Ryan forgets about that hypnotism app that he's got on his phone.

Ryan's Job


Since the Lord Mayor's Parade, Ryan's been promoted; so has Karen. Whether or not it has anything do to with the way us girl 'volunteers' were dressed or the performance of 'The English Roses' is a very debatable point.

I'm just glad that I had a few drinks reasonably quickly as soon as we got to the pub. I haven't been out drinking with Ryan's work colleagues since then, and I'm sure that it will be embarrassing when it does happen.

A Trip to London


Ryan had to go to London for a 2 day training course and he got the okay from his boss to take me with him. The plan was to go down by train on the Tuesday evening, have 2 nights in the hotel then travel back home on the Thursday evening.

As soon as Ryan told me I got all excited at the thought of a couple of days shopping in central London, but Ryan put a bit of a dampener on it when he told me that he wanted me to dress as a school girl for all of the 2 days, except for when he took me out on the evening; for that he'd pick one of my long dresses. The other part that I wasn't at all happy about was that he said that I had to spend quite a bit of time in different Starbucks or other coffee shops flashing my pussy to lots of other customers. As you can imagine, that part didn't go down too well and at first I refused to do it.

The row that followed left me agreeing to do it providing that I could wear one of my remote controlled vibes all day, as well as having my little clit ring fully charged and the random blast mode set to frequent. That was the only way that I could imagine that I could do it and not die of embarrassment. Anyway I figured that I could go to a Starbucks and just sit there drinking my Caffè Lattes and surfing the net on my tablet. Ryan would never know that I'd kept my legs together all the time.

Tuesday


The big day arrived and Ryan packed our little case and took it to work with him. I met him at the train station and we were soon zooming down to London.

No sooner than the train started moving Ryan opened the case and got out an old school satchel that I hadn't seen before. He gave it to me, telling me that it had my school uniform in it. He asked me to put it on saying that the sooner I got used to it the better.

The satchel was bulging so I thought that maybe it wouldn't be too bad. He wanted me to put it on there and then but I refused saying that there were too many people walking up and down the train.

When I opened the bag in the toilet I wasn't happy. The only parts of my old school uniform that I thought that I'd be wearing were my white ankle socks, my black flats and my old school tie. The rest I had never seen before.

The pleated, plaid skirt ended about 2 inches below my pussy and the blouse was nearly transparent. What the bulk was in the satchel was a school blazer. I'd never had one of those and I quickly put it on hoping that it would cover my little tits that I could clearly see through the blouse. Unfortunately, the blazer was so small that it wouldn't fasten and the length was such that it stopped half way down my butt.

When I'd got everything on I was glad that my little clit ring had got me a bit aroused. If it hadn't I'm sure that I would have been even more embarrassed as I left the toilet and walked back to Ryan; the blazer opening up every time that I had to twist to get round the fat people who were over-flowing their chairs.

Ryan had a big grin on his face as I walked towards him with a slightly red face. I was so pleased that there was no one sat on the seats facing us. As I sat down the back of the skirt went up and I was sat on my bare butt.

"You look fantastic TT." Ryan said. "Tomorrow can you finish the look by putting your hair in pigtails?"

"Okay," I replied; "I will if you'll fuck me before we get out of bed and let me wear one of my remote vibes all day."

"It's a deal!" Ryan replied; "I only wish that I could follow you round all day and watch the people watching you. I hope that you're going to let half of London see your pussy tomorrow."

"Of course dear; and it will be oozing with my nectar all day as well." I lied, not having any intention of flashing anyone.

With the train not being very full, Ryan spread my legs and played with my pussy for most of the journey while I closed my eyes and enjoyed the pleasure that he was giving me.

I must have dozed off for a few minutes because I suddenly woke-up, opened my eyes and saw a ticked inspector standing over me. He was looking down at pussy which was exposed because Ryan had pushed the front of my skirt up so that he could get better access to my pussy.

"Tickets please." The man said.

I turned to Ryan, expecting him to pass the tickets to the man but Ryan was pretending to be asleep. I picked-up the tickets and passed them to the man. He took his time doing his thing; and looking down at my pussy (for some stupid reason I hadn't closed my legs).

After what seemed like 30 minutes, the man passed the tickets back to me and said,

"Thank you, have a nice journey." The man said, lingering for a few seconds more before moving on.

A few seconds later Ryan turned to me and said,

"The first of many in the next couple of days my love."

His hand reached over and a finger went inside me for a couple of seconds. When it came out he held it in front of my face, smiled and said,

"I see that you're going to enjoy the next couple of days as well."

Then he put his finger in my mouth.

I soon got reminded of how breezy the London tube stations can be as we took the short journey to the hotel. At that time of the evening it wasn't that busy. Maybe less people would have seen my butt and pussy if it had been more crowded; although if it had been more crowded I might have got groped on the tube.

The Radisson Blu hotel was quite old, but quite smart. We didn't see any sign of a swimming pool or gym; not that it mattered as we wouldn't have time to go there.

When we checked-in the young woman said,

"Just the one double room sir?"

"Oh yes, my daughter will be sharing with me."

Realising that the woman had thought that I was Ryan's daughter, and that he was playing along with that assumption, I added,

"But daddy; I haven't brought any pyjamas or a nighty or even knickers."

"Don't worry Princess, I haven't either." Ryan replied.

The woman's eyebrows rose up a little but she didn't say anything.

Just to keep up the charade that Ryan obviously wanted to play, I skipped over to the lift. I felt my skirt bouncing up and wondered if the woman; or anyone else was able to see my bare butt.

The room was quite nice, but the view from the window wasn't up to much; a busy, wide street; but there again, that didn't matter.

We decided on a Chinese meal that night and went out and found a restaurant not far away. It was a bit dark in there so I had no fears of anyone seeing anything that I didn't want them to.

Wednesday


I woke-up the next morning in the best way possible; Ryan had spooned me and the thrusts of his cock going in and out of my pussy had shaken me awake. I rolled on top of him and rode him until we'd both cum.

Knowing that I always take longer than him, Ryan let me use the shower first. I was just about finished when Ryan joined me. I teased him a bit and got him all hard before I got out and got dried. Leaving the towels in the bathroom I went to dry my hair and put it in the pigtails that Ryan thought would complete the schoolgirl look. I'd just finished when the doorbell rang. I went to the bathroom to get a towel to wrap round me but Ryan wouldn't let me have one.

"Go on TT; give the man a thrill; make his day."

"It might be a girl." I replied.

"You might give her a thrill then."

I was still on a bit of a high from cumming with Ryan inside me so I thought,

"What the hell; he's probably had hundreds of naked women opening the door to room service; he probably won't even look at me."

So I did; and no, the young man didn't even raise his eyebrows. He carried the coffee in and set it down on the table. He turned, stood in front of me and handed me a pad, not even looking below my face.

"Please can you sign for it?"

Remembering Ryan's father / daughter game I shouted,

"Dad, the man wants a signature."

After a few seconds of silence with me looking towards the bathroom, Ryan said,

"Can you bring it here please Princess?"

I walked to the bathroom, wondering if the waiter was watching my little butt.

Ryan kissed me, he tweaked my nipples (I had my barbells in but I'd left the stirrups and chains back at home – Ryan's suggestion), slid a finger along my slit then signed the pad.

As I walked out of the bathroom I saw the waiter's eyes rise up from my body to my face. I got a little wet rush as I handed him the pad then watched his butt as he left the room.

Pouring 2 coffees I turned to see Ryan walk out of the bathroom sporting a nice hard-on.

"If you're lucky buster, I'll take care of that before you have to leave to go to wherever it is you're going."

We drank our coffee as we got dressed to go down for breakfast. Ryan told me to leave my blazer in the room and as we stood in the brightly lit lift I looked at the mirrored walls and my nipples got hard again as I watched them through my nearly see through blouse. I hoped that no one would notice.

I guess that no one noticed because everyone seemed to ignore the schoolgirl in the ultra-short plaid skirt.

Back in our room we cleaned our teeth then Ryan got the remote vibe out of our case and told me to get on the bed and spread 'em. I did, and he slid it in quite easily. I sat up, unzipped his trousers and soon had him cumming in my mouth.

"Hmmm," I said, "I'll have that taste with me all morning."

As we left the hotel, Ryan with his briefcase and me with my satchel containing only my tablet, phone and purse; I felt the cool draught of air on my pussy and my nipples harden. We walked the short distance to Warren Street tube station with no one taking any notice of the schoolgirl with an ultra-short school skirt, holding onto the arm of her father.

The tube station was where we were going to part and after we'd bought the tickets Ryan kissed me and told me that he'd meet me at the Starbucks down the road from the hotel somewhere between 5 and 6 o'clock.

No sooner than I'd turned my back on him and smiled to myself because the vibe wasn't switched on; it burst into life. I stopped in my tracks and silently swore at Ryan. My peaceful shopping day had just disappeared.

Thankfully, Ryan had switched the vibe on to the slow mode. If it had been on full blast I'd have been knackered before lunchtime.

I walked towards the Northern line for the couple of stops to Tottenham Court Road and Oxford Street. It was rush hour and very crowded. Even though I was squashed in the tube I didn't feel even one hand touching me. I was both pleased and disappointed.

Going up the escalator and stairs I felt the draught lift my skirt but the blazer stopped my whole butt from being put on display; not that anyone would have seen; everyone was way too close to each other.

Out on Oxford Street I decided to go down one side then back up the other. I wasn't looking for anything in particular; just girl shopping to see what I could find. As I stopped to look in one shop window I realised that the vibe was starting to make me as horny as hell and I just hoped that I wouldn't be driven to do anything that would get me arrested. The other thing that it was doing was making the insides of my thighs wet; I was going to need those coffee breaks.

It wasn't long before I saw a denim skirt that I liked in a shop window. It was in one of those narrow little shops with a window just about wide enough for a couple of mannequins; and one of them had this cute little skirt on it.

I went in and looked round the racks and piles of denim for the skirt. After a while this Asian man came over to me and asked me what I was looking for. When I told him he led me to a pile of skirts. I looked through them and found one in my size but I wanted to try it on. There was no way that I was going to buy it without trying it on.

I looked round and saw a little curtained-off area. I looked at the man then the changing area. The man nodded so I went over and pulled the curtain behind me.

I guess that it was because I was so horny, or maybe because it was what Ryan always told me to do, but I stripped naked above my knees and tried the skirt on. The label must have been wrong because it was way too big for me.

Being so aroused must have affected me because I dropped the skirt, pulled the curtain open and walked over to the pile of skirts. I was checking each one when the man came over and said,

"Come on kid, you're not getting the skirt for free; put your clothes on and get out of here; get back to school."

That brought me out of the aroused trance that I was in and I turned and ran back to the changing area. I quickly got dressed. Picked up my satchel and ran out.

What the hell was wrong with me? Why the fuck had I stripped and then walked out into the shop? I must have walked quickly passed 3 or 4 shops before I slowed down. I needed a drink to calm me down.

I crossed the road and went down Wardour Street and saw a little coffee house. I went in and got a Latte then went and sat down. The place was more practical than luxurious; wooden tables down each side with benches either side of the tables.

I sat down and held my Latte; then it hit me; my first orgasm of the day (excluding Ryan fucking me). I closed my eyes and just shook. When I started to calm down I opened my eyes and saw that I was being stared at. What's more I had instinctively opened my legs and the 2 young men on the table opposite were looking under my table.

"Fuck!" I thought; "Ryan was getting his way and he wasn't even with me."

It was too late then; and I was still a bit high; so I lay back against the wall, leaving my legs open. They'd already seen most of my pussy so I may as well show them the lot.

I sat there, sipping my coffee staring at the young men who were staring at me; well, my pussy.

They were still there when I'd finished my coffee; so were a couple of girls on the next table to the young men; and they'd noticed that my legs were wide open. I didn't think that they could see that I was bare under my skirt from the angle that they were sat at so when I saw one of them looking again I twisted a bit on the bench and gave her a good look. She smiled then nudged her mate.

Putting my empty cup down, I lifted my satchel onto the table and got my tablet out. Powering it up I started a game and pretended to concentrate on it.

After about 5 minutes the 2 men decided that they had to leave. As they got up I wondered if I'd made them late for anything. One of them couldn't resist having a closer look. As he came round in between our 2 tables he squat down and re-tied a shoe lace. I obliged him by opening my legs a bit further and clenching my pussy muscles a couple of times.

He had a big smile on his face as he got up and chased after his mate.

I looked over to the 2 girls and saw that they'd seen everything. I got back to my tablet then a few minutes later the 2 girls left. One of them looked at me as they passed me and said,

"Shouldn't you be in school little girl?"

"No more than you should." I replied.

I decided that I'd had my bit of fun and put my tablet away and left. As I walked back to Oxford Street I smiled as I thought that Ryan would have been proud of me. I also felt the cool breeze on my pussy as I walked. I didn't think that my skirt was blowing up but I didn't check; I just walked.

Back to the shops I window shopped and browsed round a couple of shops; both of which had escalators up and down. I didn't look to see if anyone was trying to look up my skirt, but I did see a young man following me a couple of times. One time that I thought that he was close behind me I 'accidentally' dropped my satchel and bent at the waist to pick it up. If he was there he'd have had a great view of my bare butt and pussy; so would anyone else who was looking.

When I'd gone passed Oxford Circus tube station I saw a little sign for a Starbucks. I followed it thinking about what Ryan had said, and found myself near Hanover Square outside the Starbucks. I went in, got myself a Caffè Latte and a chocolate muffin then looked for a seat. Just at that time I saw a woman vacate one of the tables in the window.

I quickly went and sat at it, moving the chair so that I was facing the street. Then I thought about Ryan and what he'd said about Starbucks.

"Sod it." I thought; "I'm not moving into the main part of the room and looking for someone to flash; I'll just watch the world go by while I drink my Latte and eat my muffin."

It wasn't long before I felt a bit warm so I took my blazer off and put it with my satchel on another chair. Looking down I was reminded that my blouse was just about see through. I smiled to myself and again thought 'sod it'.

Getting my tablet out I folded the case so that it was upright and switched it on. I was going to play that damn game again to try and distract me from my throbbing pussy but a pop-up appeared saying that it had found an open WiFi so I connected and started browsing the internet.

A young man came and sat on the bench outside the window and looked in. When I saw him in my peripheral vision I automatically lifted my feet and put them on a bar under the table; feet about 18 inches apart; all without looking up from my tablet.

Moving my eyes, but not my head, I could see that my bare legs and pussy had attracted the man's attention. He seemed to be shrinking down to get a better view.

Ignoring him and pretending to be glued to what was on my tablet's screen, I absentmindedly (ha) moved my right hand between my legs and the index finger circled my clit.

The inevitable, combined with the vibe purring away inside me, and my little clit ring; happened and I started cumming - again. As I sat there shuddering and struggling to keep quiet, I turned my head to look at the man outside but he never saw me; his eyes were glued to my pulsing pussy. What I also saw were 2 other guys who'd been passing and had looked in, spotted my flesh and decided to stop and watch me.

I don't know if it was those 2 extra guys, the vibe purring away in me, my index finger pressing on my clit or a zap from my clit ring but just as I started to come down from my high, I went back up there. How my body spasms or my moans didn't attract some attention inside the coffee house; and get me thrown out, I will never know but it wasn't long before I was back to normal, albeit with my hand still on my pussy and the 3 guys outside still looking at it.

I kept staring at my tablet and moved my right hand back onto the table and eventually the 2 guys who had been walking by moved on. That just left the one guy on the bench, still bent over and staring at my exposed pussy.

I finished my muffin then put my feet back on the floor, restricting the man's view. He finally had enough and decided to move on.

I too thought that I should get going, after all, it was the middle of the day and I hadn't bought anything yet.

I left the coffee shop and headed back to Oxford Street; there were still quite a few shops that I wanted to look round. As I went outside the fresh air reminded me (not that I needed any reminder) that I had on an ultra-short skirt and no knickers. The breeze felt nice and I didn't even think that the skirt might be blowing up or bouncing up.

Back on Oxford Street I started going into shops. Unconsciously I was looking for escalators to go up hoping that someone behind me would be getting a god look at my butt and pussy. In one shop, just as I got on one escalator, I thought that I saw a man pointing his phone's screen at my legs. A couple of seconds after I started moving up I turned round looking over the man. Glancing down I saw that he looked like he was videoing up my skirt.

Still being on a sexual high, I spread my feet to shoulder width and felt my lips open.

"That'll give him something to wank over tonight." I thought.

I stayed like that until the top of the escalator then turned and walked towards the women's clothing section. As I turned round some racks I saw the man again. A few seconds later I saw him again; he was following me.

"Okay," I thought; "I'll put on a little show for him."

I went over to the shoes section and selected a pair. Taking a quick look to see that he was still behind me, I dropped the shoes on the floor then bent at the waist to try them on. Looking back through my legs I could see him with his phone in his hand. I smiled and continued putting the shoes on knowing that he was probably videoing may bare butt and pussy. My already dripping pussy got a little wetter.

I gave him another look as I changed back into my own shoes then picked-up the new ones and put them back on the shelf.

Moving off, I went and found a skirt and top that looked okay then went to the changing rooms. They were 'women only' changing rooms but I didn't care, I wasn't there to flash a man; I just wanted to play with my pussy and cum again.

The room was long and narrow with cubicles down each side; 8 on one side and 6 on the other. I went to one of the furthest from the door and quickly stripped off and leaned back against the mirror and got my fingers busy.

I was just getting to the point of no return when the curtain flew open revealing a young woman standing there looking at the naked (apart from shoes and knee socks) me furiously rubbing my pussy.

The young woman was wearing the stores uniform and her name badge told me that she was the shop floor manageress. After a few seconds silence whilst we both took in what we were seeing, the woman said,

"Well, what have we got here?"

Another silent pause followed.

"A little slut playing with herself while she's planning on how to steal some clothes."

"No ... No ... I'm not stealing anything."

"How old are you anyway? And what the fuck have you done to your tits? You're way too young to be getting that done. You, my girl, are in serious trouble; I think that you'd better come with me."

"I ... I wasn't steeling anything. All I've done wrong is what you saw when you opened the curtain."

"That remains to be seen. Put your clothes on."

I started to get dressed while the woman watched me. I looked at her in the mirror as she watched me and she reminded me of the Karen that works with Ryan; but a more dominant version.

When I'd got my blazer on the woman said,

"No underwear I see, and with that skirt no wonder you were getting yourself off. Get that skirt and top and come with me."

As we walked out of the changing room and to the back of the store I went over the situation in my head. I hadn't stolen anything and the only thing that I had done was masturbate in their changing room. That may well be against their company rules, if they had anything written on the subject, but it certainly wasn't illegal. No, I was going to be alright.

The woman led me to a big office that had 2 desks and a big table and boxes piled all over the place. No one else was there when we went in. The woman told me to stand in front of one of the desk that she went round and sat at.

"You know that you're in serious trouble don't you? It's company policy to prosecute all thieves to the maximum extent of the law; even minors like you."

Going into little girl mode I said,

"I haven't stolen anything. That top and skirt haven't left the shop and were hanging on the hooks provided and I have nothing else on me."

"That remains to be seen young lady. Take your clothes off – again, and I'll search you properly."

I glared at her for a couple of seconds then started getting undressed. She'd already seen me naked so I didn't care.

As my blouse came off she said,

"Do your parents know that you've had your nipples pierced?"

"My daddy took me to get them done."

"Hmm; I see."

As my skirt came off the woman said,

"And did your daddy take you to get that done as well?" The woman said in a descending tone.

"Yes."

"Wow! That's some father that you've got there kid; it maybe explains a lot. Socks and shoes as well girl."

When I was completely naked I put my hands together in a ball and held them at my mouth.

"Go and sit on the end of that table."

I did, and instinctively opened my legs so that my knees were about shoulder width apart.

I watched as the woman got out a pair of latex gloves and put them on as she walked over to me.

"Lay back and spread those legs girl."

I did; then heard the woman say,

"Fucking hell, what the fucks that?"

I felt the woman touch my clit then she said,

"Fuck! It's vibrating. No wonder you're soaking wet."

I felt my clit being pulled and pushed then it hit me; an orgasm hit me like a train. I screamed, my back rose up off the table and I started shaking and arms and legs jerked.

When I finally came down from my high, I looked over to the woman. She had a big grin on her face and was licking her lips.

"Fucking hell girl; what are you, 12 or 13; and you cum like that? Shit, I wish that I was like that when I was your age. So where did you get that thing from, and how did you get it on there?"

After a few seconds pause I replied,

"My daddy got it off the internet and he put it on there."

"Your father put it on? What did your mother say about that?"

"Nothing, she doesn't know."

"Kinell kid; you're unbelievable ... Right, back to the job in hand. I'm going to check in both your holes to make sure that you haven't hidden anything up there. I normally tell the girls to relax and use some lube but I can see that you won't need any."

I felt first one then two fingers penetrate me then the woman said,

"What the hell have we got here? Have you got a vibrator in there?"

I didn't answer then felt more fingers going inside me. I nearly came again as they probed round inside me then came out of me holding the vibe up for us both to see. I felt so empty as the woman put the vibe on the table and we both watched it dance around. The woman laughed then I felt a finger being pushed into my ass hole.

I gasped at the sudden penetration; then moaned as the finger probed around. When the finger came out the woman said,

"Good, not stealing anything but that doesn't excuse the lewd behaviour. You can't just get yourself off in public changing rooms."

"Daddy tells me that thousands of women do it every day; so why not?"

"Well yes, but you're a kid; you're too young to be doing that."

"Didn't you do it when you were my age?"

"Well yes but..."

Just then the door opened and another two other young women came into the room; one wearing the same store uniform. The woman stood between my legs turned and saw who it was.

"Got another one Trish; oh, it's her again. You skipping school again Danni? I won't be long with this one Trish."

Trish spoke to the girl that she's brought in,

"Right Danni, this must be about your fourth time, you know the drill, get naked."

Trish came over to me and the manageress and said,

"Not seen this one before."

"No, it's her first time, and look at this."

The manageress flicked my clit causing me to moan.

"Bloody hell; what the fuck's that!"

"It's a vibrator and her father put it there; and look at that; I pulled that out of her as well. It's so easy to make this kid cum; watch this."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.