My Boyfriend Likes to Expose Me - Cover

My Boyfriend Likes to Expose Me

Copyright© 2013 by Vanessa Evans

Part 14: More Embarrassing Experiences

Fiction Sex Story: Part 14: More Embarrassing Experiences - A girls falls in love then let's her boyfriend expose her. She loves it but will nor admit that she's an exhibitionist.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Humiliation   First   Squirting   Exhibitionism  

Ryan's younger brother Tom

Toms come to stay with us for a few days while he checks-out the city as a potential university city for himself. On his first night with us Ryan undressed me in front of Tom and finger-fucked me until I had an orgasm. I wasn't too happy about that but I have to admit that when Ryan took me to bed he really did fuck me hard. My second and third orgasms of the evening were wonderful. I suspect that Tom would have heard us, but at that point in time I didn't care if the whole world heard us.

I woke up the next morning to Ryan spooning me with his cock inside me. It's a wonderful way to wake up.

Forgetting that we had a visitor I went to put the coffee on without putting any clothes on. As I walked onto the lounge I saw Tom looking at me from the sofa, I quickly covered my bits and apologised to Tom.

"That's okay Tanya; it isn't as if I haven't seen you without clothes on before."

I blushed and quickly got to the kitchen.

Having started the coffee I quickly walked back to the bedroom, not even looking at Tom.

"You could have reminded me that we had a visitor." I said to Ryan.

"Why? He's seen you starkers before."

"Yes I know, but those times were all your fault. I don't want him to think that I'm some sort of exhibitionist."

"You are!"

"No I'm not."

Ryan pulled me to the bed and fingered my pussy.

"You must have enjoyed him seeing you." Ryan said as he held his shinny finger up for me to see. Putting it into my mouth he continued,

"Told you."

I wanted to say that his finger was wet from the fucking that he'd given me earlier but instead I just sucked his finger.

Ryan and I went to work that day leaving Tom to go and see whatever he wanted. When we were all watching television and drinking beer that evening, Ryan started getting a bit passionate with me. He started to undress me in front of Tom.

I whispered for him to stop but Ryan just reminded me of what he'd said that morning. It was a good job that I'd had a couple of beers because before long I was totally naked. Tom was pretending to be cool about it but his eyes kept going from the TV to me.

It wasn't long before Ryan was finger fucking me in front of Tom again. He made me cum while Tom watched. Ryan wasn't satisfied with that and he shuffled me around on his lap and before I knew it I was sat with my back to Ryan, legs wide open and I was bouncing up and down on Ryan's cock. Somehow Ryan had got us fucking in front of his brother with my whole front exposed.

The next day was Saturday and we'd decided to show Tom a few places that he hadn't found yet. It was a bit of a windy day and I put on a tight miniskirt but Ryan 'persuaded' me to change it to a thin, 'A' shaped cotton, shorter one. I just knew that I'd have a day of holding my skirt down.

I was right, just as soon as we went outside my little skirt started blowing up.

We walked to the bus stop and I leaned against the shelter with my hands on my thighs. When the bus came Ryan got on first and paid for us. Then we followed him up the stairs with me sandwiched between them. While we'd been waiting for the bus I'd decided that if I could keep getting between Ryan and Tom there was less chance of other people seeing me if my skirt blew up. What I'd forgotten was the stairs to the top deck of the bus. Tom must have had a great view of my bare butt as we went up those stairs.

Tom and Ryan were talking to each other when it got time to get off the bus and as we went down the stairs Tom kept turning back to say something to Ryan. I tried to ignore the fact that Tom's face was at about my knee height and when he looked up to say something to Ryan he must have seen my pussy.

The day went well from Tom's and Ryan's point of view. In a way I was pleased as well, but I wasn't happy about my skirt and my constant blushing whenever it blew up. I have no idea how many people saw something that I didn't want them to.

We decided to have a pizza before heading home and I was relieved to get out of the wind. Ryan led us to a table at the raised part of the seating area. I sat next to Tom with Ryan opposite me.

Half way through the pizza I felt Ryan's feet opening my legs. It was under the table so I wasn't bothered. That was until I looked town at the tables below and saw a couple of teenage girls with an older man; all looking up at my legs. By that time Ryan had worked them wide apart. The 3 of them must have been able to see my pussy. I tried closing my legs and tugging my skirt down but Ryan just prized my legs apart again. He must have known that the girls and the man were looking at me.

On the bus back Ryan manoeuvred himself so that Tom followed me up the stairs again. At least they weren't talking when we got off.

That evening the boys found a movie that they wanted to watch and we settled with some snacks and a few bottles of beer. About half way through the film Ryan pulled me onto his lap. I thought about the previous night and hoped that Ryan wouldn't do that to me again. Even though I'd had a couple of beers I still blushed at the memory.

Ryan shuffled me round on him so that I was sat with my back to his chest and my legs, together, on top of his. After a while I felt him get hard and his right hand started wandering up my top.

"Please don't strip me in front of Tom again." I thought; as Ryan's hand started working on my little tits and nipples.

Before long both Ryan's hands were pulling and tweaking my exposed nipples and my top was round my neck.

I did and I didn't want Ryan to keep going and as his right hand slid down my bare stomach to my skirt buttons I just knew that he was putting on another show for Tom.

I stupidly lifted my butt for Ryan to easy my skirt off.

"Please don't." I whispered to Ryan; but I just knew that he would.

Ryan's right hand went to my pussy and as soon as he touched my clit I felt my legs opening and falling either side of his.

He played with my clit and finger fucked me for a couple of minutes before moving his hand in between our bodies. Why did I lift myself up so that Ryan could free his cock? What was I thinking?

Tom had given up on the film and was staring at my spread, very wet pussy.

It did feel good when I lowered myself and felt Ryan's hard-on pressing on my butt.

Ryan's right hand went back to my pussy while his left hand left hand continued teasing my nipples.

I tried to forget that Tom was watching as Ryan whispered for me to sit up. As I did so his hard-on pressed against my pussy. I couldn't stop myself; I lifted up and held his cock so that it went inside me as I lowered myself down.

I bottomed out with a long sigh. It really did feel good.

Human instinct took over and Ryan and I fucked hard while Tom sat and watched. When we'd both cum I just sat there getting my breath back. After a while I looked at Tom and my face went bright red.

"Why the hell had I just let Ryan do that to me in front of his brother? What was wrong with me?" I thought. "How could I get out of there quickly?"

"I'm going to bed." I said as I quickly got up and walked out.

I was asleep when Ryan came to bed.

The next morning I blushed when I saw Tom.

"What must he think of me?" I thought. I was glad that I'd remembered to put some clothes on before leaving our bedroom.

I busied myself getting breakfast ready.

I had a shower after breakfast and Ryan was in the bedroom when I got back there. He was in a playful mood and kept grabbing me, tweaking my nipples and fingering me. I said that we needed to be quiet so that Tom wouldn't hear us. His response was to get a gag out of our 'toys' drawer and put it on me. That started his brain going in sexy play mood and before I knew it I was naked, spread-eagled on the bed with my wrists and ankles secured to each corner.

I tried to remind him that Tom was in the next room but the words were all muffled. Ryan got a blindfold out and put it on me. Then it was my mp3 player.

I was secured, naked, blind and deaf. Now let me tell you that is a strange feeling. I felt so helpless. I knew that Ryan would never let anything happen to me but never-the-less I was a bit scared.

For ages nothing happened; I was waiting for Ryan to jump on top of me and fuck me silly but it never happened. After forever, one of my ear-buds was removed and I heard Ryan say that he and Tom were going to the pub. I tried to ask Ryan to release me but it was all garbled.

The ear-bud was returned to my ear and I was all alone in my little world again.

There was nothing for what seemed hours. To start off with I had visions of burglars coming in and raping me. Fear of the place catching fire. You name it; every bad scenario went through my head.

Eventually I calmed down and before I knew it I was fast asleep.

The next thing I knew was a hand was sliding up my leg. I tried to shout to Ryan to tell him to stop teasing me and fuck me. The hand slid all over my body, except for my tits and pussy, for ages. I started getting hot and wet.

Then it stopped and there was nothing for ages.

Then it started again. This time my tits and pussy weren't ignored. The hand teased and squeezed and flicked and rubbed and poked. My AF was close to a 10.

The hand kept going and took me over the edge. I felt my back and butt lift off the bed as tha spasms took control of me.

Just as I was starting to calm down the hand started again. It worked its magic and I was getting close again. But this time it stopped just before I was about to cum and then I felt the bed move and the insides of my thighs felt someone's bare legs.

"At last, Ryan's going to fuck me." I thought.

And get fucked I was, that cock pounded in and out of me for ages before it emptied its load into me. That hot feeling of a cock cumming inside me made me cum as well.

Ryan collapsed on top of me and we lay there for ages before he rolled off me and got off the bed.

Ryan had not said a word all that time. I wondered if he wanted me to think that it had been a burglar.

My mp3 player kept playing and I eventually dozed off into a satisfied sleep.

The next thing that I knew was Ryan taking the blindfold off me and asking if I'd had a good nap.

"Two actually;" I said, "and the second was so nice after you'd finally fucked me."

"What are you talking about? I've only just got back from the pub with Tom." Ryan said as he continued releasing me. "I thought that we could go into town and get something to eat."

"Ryan stop messing, you just fucked me a while back."

"No I didn't, but I will now if you want."

"You did." I said as I put my hand to my very wet pussy. "Look I'm all wet."

"Are you sure that you didn't have another wet dream TT?"

"No ... Well I don't think so, it seemed so real."

"Well, do you want me to fuck you now?" Ryan asked.

"No, I think I need another shower." I said and dashed to the bathroom.

When I got back Ryan asked me to wear the remote controlled egg and my clit and nipple jewellery under a tank top and skirt. The tank top that he chose for me is a bit thin so Ryan and Tom would be able to see the shape of my nipple barbells and chains. When I mentioned it to Ryan he dismissed my concerns saying that nobody would be looking. I wasn't so sure but I still put it on.

We went and joined Tom and talked for an hour or so. Thankfully Ryan left the remote control in the bedroom.

Ryan got a little hungry and we decided to go for a Chinese and then a drink. As I climbed up the stairs on the bus I heard Tom say

"Nice chains TT."

I'd forgotten about the chains and wondered if that was all that he could see.

In the Chinese we ordered our food and while I was taking a sip of my drink I saw the control for the egg on the table and blushed as I realised that I was probably going to be in for a bit of a rough time.

Ryan picked up the control and asked Tom what he thought it was, saying that he'd found it the other day. Tom took it, looked at it then turned it on.

I was watching them but I still jumped a bit and gasped.

"You okay TT?" Tom asked.

"Yeah, yeah, I just got a cold shiver." I lied.

Tom played with the control for a minute or so then our food started to arrive. Tom put the control down but it was still switched to low. I started to think that maybe I wasn't going to eat much.

After a couple of minutes I reached for the control and managed to switch it off without Ryan complaining or stopping me.

After the meal we walked to a pub that we like and had a pleasant evening; except for the fact that Ryan had brought the remote control with him and started playing with it. Tom gave me some funny looks but he didn't look like he knew what it was. After our second drink Ryan gave the control to Tom and asked him if he could play with it and see if he could work out what it did.

Tom didn't know it but he was driving me crazy. At one point I just wished that he'd put it on full and put the damn thing down. I really did need to cum and I was so desperate that didn't care if I was in a crowded pub.

The egg was defeating me and I didn't want to cum sat at the table so just as I was getting to the edge I mumbled something about going to the toilet and got up and walked out. I just made it into a stall when it hit me. Boy was I glad that I was alone; that egg was still on full and I came 3 times.

The egg was still torturing me when I got back and I was glad that the control was in front of where I was sitting. I quickly switched it off and breathed a sigh of relief.

"Are you okay TT?" Ryan asked.

"Yeah, I feel much better now; thank you."

I looked at Ryan's face; it had a big grin on it. I put the control in my bag.

Both Ryan and I had to go to work the next morning and Tom was heading back home. The boys decided that they both needed a pee before we left and off they went leaving me on my own.

Tom had left his phone on the table and feeling a bit naughty and nosey I picked it up and started looking through the photos he'd taken. Imagine my surprise when I saw 3 photos of me, naked, spread-eagled on our bed with a blindfold and gag on. One was a real close-up of my pussy.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Ryan and Tom coming back. I quickly put Tom's phone back how I'd found it.

I didn't know what to do. On the one hand I was embarrassed and humiliated that the 2 of them had tricked me like that; but on the other hand, Ryan had obviously been the ring-leader and he could probably have talked me into posing for Tom anyway.

Then it hit me. Had it been a wet dream; or had one of them actually fucked me? If so which one? Had Ryan let his brother fuck me? I didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

I didn't get the chance to do either as soon afterwards Ryan decided that it was time to head back because we all had to get up early.

There was no TV that night so Ryan wouldn't be stripping me or fucking me in front of his brother. I was relieved; but Ryan did fuck me in bed before going to sleep.

The next morning Ryan was up first and went for a shower. I put one of Ryan's shirts on and went and got breakfast ready. When Ryan emerged I went to our bedroom, took Ryan's shirt off and went for a shower.

When I opened the door I got a shock. Tom was in the shower with the curtain open and was wanking away.

Tom didn't see me at first; I guess that he had other things on his mind. I just stood and stared. When Tom did see me he grabbed the shower curtain and pulled it closed saying that he was sorry.

I told him that it was okay, that he'd seen me naked before so it was only fair that I see him naked. Tom didn't say anything so I turned and went back to our bedroom. When I heard the bathroom door open and close I went and had a shower and then got dressed for work.

We parted at the bus stop with Ryan kissing me on the lips and Tom kissing me on the cheek.


Cum on Command

One night just after we'd fucked on the sofa, just after Tom had gone back home Ryan told me that he'd been doing some research about girls Cumming on Command. He told me that a lot of people, girls included, had said that it was quite easy to achieve. Ryan told me that the most popular way to achieve this was for the girl to say the same word over and over again, whilst she was cumming. It didn't matter what the word was just so long as it was said over and over whilst she was cumming. The theory was that the girl's brain would associate that word with cumming and start an orgasm every time that she heard the word.

I was a little sceptical but was willing to give it a go. Ryan said that he had no idea how long it would take and guessed that it depended on how often the girl had orgasms.

I laughed and said,

"Two days then."

We both laughed then chose a word. That's not as easy as it sounds because it had to be a word that wasn't used in everyday conversation. I didn't want to suddenly find myself cumming during a meeting at work.

After a lot of debate we decided on the word 'treadmill'. As neither of us ever intended joining a gym we thought that it would be a good word.

From then on every time that I had an orgasm I'd say the word 'treadmill'. If I forgot Ryan would slap my butt and remind me.

After a couple of weeks, at breakfast one morning, Ryan suddenly said 'treadmill'. It didn't make me cum but I certainly got wet. We decided that we needed to practice some more; not that we needed an excuse to fuck.

We kept on practicing.


The Massage Guy

I don't know what was causing it but I started getting bad neck ache. It went on for a couple of weeks. Ryan was talking about it to his mates at work and one of them recommended someone and Ryan decided to treat me to a neck massage.

When we got there I wasn't at all sure about it. The place was a small house and didn't look at all inviting. Ryan assured me that it would be okay so in we went.

The man who came to the door wasn't much older than us and was dressed in white trousers and white T-shirt.

We were taken into the front room where we saw a doctor's style table covered in a white sheet and all sorts of bottles on a little table next to it.

The man asked us what he could do for us and Ryan told him about my neck. The man then went on to tell us how neck ache could be caused by problems as far away as the feet and recommended that I have a full body massage to see if he could pinpoint the problem.

It didn't sound very feasible to me but Ryan said that it sounded like a good idea and agreed to pay the man.

The man then told me to take my clothes off and climb onto the table. I was a bit shocked, and not too happy, and looked at Ryan. He nodded at me so I slowly took my top then skirt off. Kicking my shoes off I climbed up and lay on my stomach wondering what I had let myself in for.

I felt some oil being dripped on my neck and shoulders then the man's hands got to work.

Oh, it did feel good. Within seconds I was relaxed and enjoying those hands. I gasped a bit as the man's hands worked on my neck.

"I thought so; you've got quite a knot in there. Don't worry I'll soon take care of that." The man said.

And he did. It felt sooo good. After about 10 minutes the man asked me how it felt. I lifted my head and turned it from side to side.

"That's much better, thank you." I said and started to get up.

"No, no, that's just the start. I need to see if I can find the cause, lay down again and I'll finish the job."

I looked at Ryan who nodded, so I lay back down on my stomach.

The man then started to massage all my skin that was exposed. I have to admit that it felt good.

When he told me to turn over I was so relaxed that I just did it. It was then that I remembered that I was wearing the barbells in my nipples and clit. I was glad that I'd left the chains at home; but there again, I was so relaxed that I didn't really care.

The man started on my arms and shoulders. I had my eyes closed but I could feel how hard my nipples were. My clit was feeling good as well. Had some of the massage oil run down from my butt into my pussy or was I getting naturally wet. I decided not to think about it.

My chest was next. It felt sooo good when he massaged my little tits and nipples. The moisture in my pussy was natural and there was getting to be a lot more of it.

I was a little disappointed when the hands left my torso and moved to my feet and legs. I could feel the man's eyes staring at my pussy as he lifted and spread my legs. I jerked a bit when the side of the man's hand just touched my pussy as he massaged my thighs.

When he'd massaged both my legs I was wondering if that was the lot. On one hand I wanted him to stop, but on the other hand I needed relief. I wanted Ryan to give me that relief so I was getting ready to get up when I felt some more oil drip on my pubic bone. I guessed what was coming next and opened my eyes and looked over to Ryan. He had a grin on his face and when he saw me looking at him he nodded. He was okay with what I guessed was going to happen.

Those wonderful hands worked all around my pussy. I was close to cumming even before my pussy had been touched.

When his fingers went inside me I started to cum, and cum, and cum.

"Treadmill; treadmill; treadmill." I shouted.

Those fingers kept on going. I felt my butt rise up off the table as I tried to push my pussy closer to the man.

On and on it went; one orgasm after another. I was totally oblivious to anything else except those orgasms.

I vaguely remember the fingers leaving my pussy but I was still whimpering and shaking and jerking. I'd totally lost all control of my body.

I have no idea how long I kept cumming or shouting 'treadmill', without being touched.

When I started to think that I was starting to get some control back I felt something on my pussy. I looked down and saw the man holding a magic wand against my clit.

I totally lost it again as that amazing piece of Japanese technology took me right back up there. The whimpering got mixed with screams and giggles and grunts. For some of the time the only parts of my body that were touching the table were my feet and shoulders.

The magic wand was taken away but I still kept cumming.

"Treadmill; treadmill; treadmill." I kept shouting.

When I started to calm down a bit the wand was returned to my pussy and I was soon back up there.

I have no idea how long it went on for but when I finally came back to earth I was totally knackered. I looked round and the man was gone. Ryan was stood there still with the grin on his face.

"Are you back in the land of the living?" Ryan asked.

"I think so but I'm totally knackered. What the hell just happened? Where has that man gone? Can you learn how to do that please?"

"Slow down there TT. I take it that you enjoyed that."

Ryan moved closer and touched my clit (my legs were spread wide); and my body jerked.

"Fuck Ryan, that was unbelievable."

"Do you think that you can stand-up?"

I slid me legs over the side of the table, slowly sat up and slid off the table. At first my legs gave way and Ryan had to grab me but on the second attempt I managed to stay up.

"I'm knackered." I said.

"I can see that. Here, let me towel you down then dress you."

I just stood there and let Ryan do as he'd said. It reminded me of the times when I worked in that dress shop and the dominating parents would change my clothes for me as if I was one of their little kids.

Ryan 'accidentally' touched my clit as he put my skirt on me and I jerked again.

"I hope it's still like that when we get home, I'm looking forward to a good fuck." Ryan said.

"Me too." I replied.

Ryan told me that the man had told him to let ourselves out so we left and slowly walked to the bus stop. On the ride home I told Ryan that he had to tell Karen and Emma about the effect that the man's hands had on me.

My clit wasn't quite as sensitive when we got home, but that didn't stop Ryan fucking my brains out.

I slept well that night.

Unfortunately I haven't had neck ache since.


My Job

This is going well; everyone is so nice and helpful. What's more I've moved to a proper desk and I no longer have to remember to cross my legs every time that I sit down. Apparently, according to one of the other girls, I still accidentally flash my pussy and butt at times (probably going up the stairs). I do wish that Ryan would let me wear longer skirts.

The management must be happy with my performance because they invited me to go on the sections 'team building' weekend. It's a sort of outdoor challenge weekend where success is only possible if the groups work as a team. The also told me that I was going on a training course in London.

It was an amazing weekend where I did things that I've never done before and I got to know some of the others that I work with, a lot better. I guess that they got to know me a lot better too. Not only did I end-up telling them some of the things that Ryan and I have done I told them all about me pretending to be a 12 year old girl when we were house sitting in Spain and me being naked for 5 days at Ryan's uncle's holiday home by the coast.

Thankfully the weekend's weather meant that we had to wear waterproofs for most of the time. I didn't want any of the blokes persuading me to get naked; although after I'd been stupid enough to tell them about my naked exploits I did hope that none of them would try to blackmail me by threatening to tell my boss.

The training course was good. I enjoyed the course, and the posh hotel that I was put up in. I was the only one there from my company so I didn't know anyone else in the hotel.

When I found out which hotel I was staying in Ryan looked it up on the internet to find out more about it. He was pleased when he found out that it had a leisure centre and he told me to pack my swimming skirt and bikini top. He also got me to promise to wear my barbells and chains for the whole week. What's more he packed my case for me and when I got there and un-packed my little case I found that he'd only packed very short skirts and baggy blouses; and the random zap remote controlled vibrator.

The train journey down on the Sunday afternoon was uneventful except that I was already missing Ryan. I had to cross London on the underground and I quickly remembered the strong breeze that often blows in them. I had to hold my skirt down as I went down one of the escalators. When the train arrived it was preceded by that breeze and I felt my skirt lift but my hands were holding my case and bag. I just had to hope that it would fall back into place quickly.

On the train I found a seat and sat with my case between my legs and my bag on my lap. I didn't want the man opposite looking up my short skirt.

I skyped Ryan from my tablet as soon as I arrived in my room and while we had skype sex he got me to promise to wear the random zap vibe all the time that I was in the hotel. I must have been crazy. Why do I agree to these things when I'm aroused?

My first excursion from my room was down to the restaurant. I put the vibe into my vagina and switched it on. Even though I was expecting it I still gasped when it gave me the first zap. I quickly realised that I was in for a tough time.

The second zap came just as I was walking into the restaurant. I don't think that anyone saw me. It was a posh restaurant and I felt a bit out of place there, even though the staff were very friendly.

After eating I decided to go for a wander to see what was where. I discovered that the hotel has lots of big room that were being used for all sorts of exhibitions and meetings. I found a sign that told everyone what was happening where. I decided to check that board each day to see if there was anything interesting.

I went back up to my room and collected my swimming skirt and bikini top and headed for the leisure centre. Just as I was signing in I got zapped again and I got a funny look from the girl there. Going into the ladies changing room I stripped and when I put the bikini top on I remembered that it was see through and the barbells, chains and my areolas were clearly visible. Too late to do anything, I put the swimming skirt on went out the other end.

I wandered around the place and found everything that Ryan had said was there. I also saw a young woman in the sauna, she was naked and masturbating. She didn't even stop when I opened the door. 'Interesting' I thought.

After looking round the rest of the place I went back to the sauna. The girl was still there but she'd stopped masturbating. She was however sat with one leg up on the bench exposing her bald pussy. I sat at the other end and after a minute or so the girl started talking to me. She was quite nice and friendly.

The chat was all idle chit chat at first but then she said that it was okay to be naked in there; that no one cared. She said that she'd seen my jewellery and suggested that I take my top and skirt off to get a 'real' sauna experience. She smiled when she saw that I had nothing on under the skirt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.