My Boyfriend Likes to Expose Me
Part 8: House Sitting - Week 3+ part 2

Copyright© 2013 by Vanessa Evans

Fiction Sex Story: Part 8: House Sitting - Week 3+ part 2 - A girls falls in love then let's her boyfriend expose her. She loves it but will nor admit that she's an exhibitionist.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Humiliation   First   Squirting   Exhibitionism  

DAY 20


I woke up to the sun shining through the window and wondered where the hell I was. There was a clock on a table and I saw that it was nearly 12 o'clock. Then I saw Clara, curled up with a sheet over her.

I rolled over to her and started kissing her all over. After a few minutes she woke up and we finished what we started the night before.

We went next door and found Emma riding Lewis's cock. Dylan was still asleep.

Clara and I looked at Dylan then each other.

"Do you want him?" Clara asked.

"No it's okay, you have him, I'll watch." I said.

Clara move in on Dylan and sucked his cock until he woke up, then she mounted him.

It was fun watching the 4 of them and before I knew it I was masturbating as Dylan watched both Clara and me.

All good things come to an end and the boys decided to go back to their room.

We showered and decided that we were hungry. I still had all my jewellery in/on and decided to leave them where they were.

We also decided that we needed a few quiet hours so we put some clothes on, gathered all my bits and headed for a café on the way to the villa. We knew that we could have some peace and quiet there. Just for a laugh we put the dog collars on as well.

I was wearing only Ryan's vest, Clara was wearing just a thin micro skirt and thinner, see-through top that came to half way down her stomach; while Emma wore a pleated skirt that didn't completely cover her butt and a spaghetti strapped thin cotton top showing her pokies.

We found a café and had a late breakfast and coffee. When we got moving again we all felt a little better. We passed the street with the erotic dancing club and Clara saw a sign for it and asked,

"Is that the place that you were talking about, where you got well and truly fucked in front of Ryan?"

"Yeah," I said, "do you want to go and have a look?" I asked.

We walked down the street and as we got to it I saw Jackie, the woman host come out carrying some posters. She saw us and said,

"Oh Hi Tanya, how are you?"

"Okay thank you, and you?"

"I'm good thank you," Jackie said, "these 2 must be the other 2 slaves from last night, how are you both?"

"How did you know that?" Emma asked.

"I was in the bar last night watching the fun you were having." Jackie said with a big grin on her face.

All 3 of us blushed.

"Tanya, do you fancy having a repeat performance sometime, you were amazing the last time," Jackie woman asked.

"Err no, Ryan isn't here and I couldn't do it without him here," I said.

"Shame, has Tanya told you about her little exhibition?" Jackie said looking at Clara and Emma. "How about you two, do you fancy having a bit of fun? I'm looking for some girls to take part in the show tonight and after last night's performance I'd say that you 2 were just the sort of girls that I'm looking for. I've got a couple of regulars but some new girls would make it so much better."

"I'm not an exhibitionist." I said.

"Of course you're not, you just like having a bit of fun just like the rest of us." Jackie said. "Girls, how about it, do you want to have some fun?"

"I'm up for it." Emma said.

"That's 2 of us." Clara said, "Come on Tanya, I'm sure that Ryan won't mind, after all, it was his idea to bring you here last time."

"Well yes, but I'll have to talk to him before then." I said.

"Great, that's fixed then. Be back here at 10 o'clock. Oh, Tanya, it may be best if you don't wear that or those." Jackie said pointing to my pussy then my nipples.

"What shall we wear?" Emma asked.

"Nothing!" Jackie said as she turned to finish changing another poster.

We walked off and Emma said,

"Shit, what have we let ourselves in for?"

I laughed and said,

"I'm not sure, but I'll guarantee that we'll enjoy it."

We had a great afternoon at the villa doing nothing but talk and swim and topping up out all-over tans.

The sun started to go down and we felt a little hungry. After a shower and teasing our girly parts a bit I decided to skype Ryan and bring him up to date; and tell him that I loved him.

Clara and Emma left me alone with him for a while and I told him all about my adventures as a slave and what I had let myself in for at the erotic dancing club. Ryan said that he hoped that I would enjoy myself as much as I had the first time.

We'd started masturbating for each other and I was getting close when Clara and Emma burst in. They were still naked too. They looked at Ryan, made a couple of nice comments about his cock then told him that they'd come to 'pleasure his girlfriend into going out for a drink with them'.

Ryan asked if he could watch. Emma adjusted the webcam so that it had a good view of the bed and then they pounced on me.

I have to say that being made love to by 2 beautiful women is something that every girl should experience. It was heaven.

When they'd had their way with me we went to the PC and Clara stuck one of her tits right in front of the webcam.

"That's it sweetie," she said, "we're going to hit the town now, next episode tomorrow evening;" and she shutdown the PC

Clara and Emma put on what they wore to the villa (the only clothes that they had there) then got some clothes out for me. They dressed me in the pink see-through scarf for a skirt and my bikini top. Before they let me out of the door they put all 3 barbells and stirrups in, and all 3 chains on my clit stirrup. They really did want things bouncing against my clit.

As we walked down the main drag looking for a café I asked Clara if she could see my chains dangling.

"Of course," she said, "if I couldn't I would have taken that scarf off you."

For once I was glad that I was wearing a see-through 'skirt'.

We ate and drank, rejected a few hits on us and then took a couple of bottles back to the villa to wait until it was time to go to the club. I started getting nervous and said that I didn't have anything to wear. Emma laughed and said that Jackie had said that we weren't to wear anything.

"We can't go there naked." I said.

"Why not?" Clara said, "We've been round town without any clothes on before, why should this be any different?"

"It's a night club with selected customers." I said.

"Jackie DID say that we were to wear nothing." Clara said.

"She must have been joking. She wouldn't expect us to arrive there naked; would she?" I said.

"Why not? Let's do it." Emma said.

"That's settled then." Clara said.

We had another couple of drinks (I needed them if I was going to do what I suspected I might have to), and shortly before 10 o'clock we stripped, removed my jewellery, locked up and set off, all 3 of us totally naked.

On the way we passed a group of young men who came out with a few suggestions as to what they would like to do to us but we just ignored them and kept going.

When we got there Jackie and a bouncer were at the door greeting their customers.

"Actually girls, I was only joking when I said that you were to wear nothing, but now that you are here I'm sure that you'll fit in quite well. You'll find a reserved table at the back with your name on it Tanya. Tell the waitress who you are and she'll get you some free drinks. Not that you have any money on you anyway."

The bouncer opened the door and we went in.

Clara and Emma stopped dead in their tracks just inside the main room when they saw all the big screen televisions. A video of a girl hanging spread eagle, and having her butt whipped was playing on them all.

"Fucking hell!" Emma said, "I don't know if I want to be here."

"Don't be silly Emma; you know that you love it when I spank your bare butt." Clara said.

"Yeah, but..." Emma replied.

"Come on, I need that drink." I said and grabbed Emma's hand to pull her to the table.

The naked waitress found us, got us the drinks and we watched the place fill up. No one took and notice of us, probably because they were more interested in what was been shown on the big screens.

When the place was full the lights dimmed and the dancers came onto the stage. They were dressed in the same skimpy outfits as when I was there before. Clara and Emma seemed pleased with the virtually naked male dancers.

After they'd finished their act Jackie came onto the stage. After introducing herself and welcoming everyone she told them that they had a fun packed evening ahead, not only did they have a completely new, one off, show, they had 2 new girls taking part and 1 who had made her debut on that stage only a few days ago.

I blushed and remembered being tied spread eagled on that stage being fucked by the biggest cock I had ever seen.

Jackie went on to tell everyone that since it was the London Olympics they were going to have their own Sex Olympics with girls from London being the contestants.

That part was a lie, but what the hell, we didn't care.

Jackie then said,

"First of all I invite Tanya to come down to the stage."

I didn't move, and a few seconds later Jackie said,

"We had the same problem with Tanya the last time she was here. I suppose I'll have to send someone up to get her again."

That was the cue for 2 hunks to come running up to us and grab me. They carried me down the same was as they did the last time – one of them either side of me with their nearest arms under my butt and their outside arms holding my legs wide apart. As with the last time they carried me all round the tables letting everyone get a close-up of my pussy.

By the time they stood me down next to Jackie I was bright red with embarrassment and quite wet.

"Hi Tanya." Jackie said, "I see that you've ready for action this week."

I went even redder and for some stupid reason I shuffled my feet a few inches apart.

"This next bit is for those of you who weren't here the last time that Tanya entertained us." Jackie said.

"As you can see, Tanya looks quite young. I've seen her passport and written on this piece of paper is her age. If you want to know keep your eyes open, if you don't want to know then shut them now."

Jackie waited a couple of seconds then held up the paper with a big 21 written on it. A couple of seconds later she screwed it up and threw it on the floor.

"Right, now that we've got that sorted I'd like to welcome one of Tanya's friends. Ladies and gentlemen, a big round of applause for Clara."

The 2 hunks ran up to our table and picked Clara up the same way as they had me. A minute later Clara was stood between Jackie and me.

"Welcome Clara, I see that you too have come ready for action. Ladies and gentlemen, will you please welcome Tanya's other friend Emma."

That was the cue for the 2 hunks and Emma was also brought down with her legs spread wide. I looked at one of the television screens to see Emma's torso filling the screen. Where were those cameras, and how many of them were there?

Jackie continued,

"Welcome Emma. What is it with you London girls? Did you leave all your clothes back in England?

Ladies and gentlemen, will you please welcome our last 2 contestants, regular girls Maria and Anna."

Maria and Anna ran on to the stage wearing skirt, tops and knickers.

"Oh, we can't have that, Maria, Anna, please go out into the audience and invite someone to take your clothes off."

Maria and Anna did so and returned completely naked like us 3.

Jackie and the 2 hunks then fitted a radio microphone round each of our necks.

"Right ladies and gentlemen, let the games begin."

The curtains opened and 5 big objects were covered in sheets.

Event 1


"Our first event of the night is a bike race. The winner will be the girl who completes 3 miles first. Before you get visions of these 5 lovelies racing around Magaluf on bikes, the bikes here are exercise bikes, but with a slight modification."

I had visions of my bike rides with Ryan and the exercise cycle in the hotel gym.

We were then told to go and stand behind our bikes. On a count of 3 we had to pull the sheets off our bikes. It was then that there were quite a few gasps, (me included) as we saw the exercise bikes. Each one had a dildo sticking up through the saddle. What's more, when I touched the pedals the dildo moved up. I did a quick rotation of the pedals and saw the dildo do a full cycle of up and down.

"Right contestants, mount you bikes and get ready to start." Jackie said.

The room went quiet as the 5 of us gingerly got on the bikes and impaled ourselves on the slippery dildos.

Jackie then asked us all if we were ready. When we were she shouted go and we all started pedalling. I started very slowly, not knowing what to expect, but before long I settled into a comfortable position and increased my speed.

I looked over to the other 4 girls and saw that they all were pedalling fast. Emma and Maria both had a pained expression on their faces.

This was nothing like the cycling that I'd done before, but it was good, very good. I could feel my AF rising.

Looking at the controls on the handlebars I saw that I'd got close to 1 mile. I heard Maria scream and looked over, She'd stopped pedalling and was leaning over the handlebars.

Next to stop was Emma. She shouted,

"Of fuck," and started shaking.

I pedalled on at a steady pace but knew that I was close to cumming.

Anna suddenly stood up on the pedals and Jackie announced that she was disqualified.

That left Clara and I. I looked at Clara; she had a pained expression on her face. She was obviously close to cumming and was fighting it. Jackie came and looked at our controls.

"You're getting close girls." Jackie announced.

Getting close, I got there 2 seconds later and started jerking, shaking and shouting,

"Oh fuck, oh fuck."

I stopped pedalling for a few seconds then slowly started again. I still had a few yards to go and I was determined to get there first.

Jackie shouted,

"We have a winner!" and put her arm round Clara; but Clara kept pedalling.

"You can stop now Clara." Jackie said, but Clara kept going.

About 20 seconds later Clara did stop, just as an orgasm hit her. I could hear Clara's moans loud and clear, I could also see her pleasured face filling the television screens.

Jackie waited until Clara relaxed and then told us to get off the bikes. She once again announced that Clara was the winner.

Event 2


Jackie announced that the second event was the pole vault. How the hell were we supposed to do that in there; and how could that be called a Sex Olympic sport? I was confused. I got even more confused when Jackie announced that we all had to have our hands cuffed behind our backs.

A girl wearing only a belt sized skirt came onto the stage and cuffed our hands behind our backs. Jackie had us all facing the audience as something was happening on the stage behind us. When Jackie told us to turn round we were confronted by 5 naked men, all lying on the floor with their feet facing the audience. All had erections that were only a couple of inches over their stomachs.

Jackie explained the game to us and the audience.

One at a time we had to go to each man in turn and impale our pussies on the man's cock. We were to be timed and the girl to impale herself on all 5 the quickest was the winner. If we hadn't completed the task in 5 minutes we were disqualified.

At first it sounded easy, but when I thought about it I realised that it wasn't as easy as it sounded. Because our hands were cuffed behind our backs we couldn't use our hands to guide the cock into us and we wouldn't get any help from the men.

That meant that we would have to lie on the man, either on our backs, or our fronts, and move our hips around until we could get the tip of the cock just inside our holes. Then find a way to push ourselves up so that we could fully impale ourselves.

Anna was selected to go first, and everyone laughed as she kept trying everything that she could think of. It took her 4 minutes to get the first cock full inside her and the laughter changed to cheers.

Her 5 minutes was up just as she managed to get the tip of the second cock in her hole.

Clara was chosen to go second and she had more success. She managed 3 in the 5 minutes. Her technique was to sit on the man's stomach with her back to the man's face and her knees bent. Then she lifted her butt and moved her hips about until contact was made. It was then easy to push up enough to fully impale herself.

Emma went third. Her approach was to lay face to face on each man with her knees each side of his hips. She then lifted her hips up and down until the cock tip made contact with her hole. The problem then was that Emma found it very difficult to raise her body to fully impale herself. Emma ran out of time just as she managed to get the second cock inside her.

Maria went next and she got the first cock inside her in seconds, but after that she just lost it and couldn't get any more before time ran out.

That left me and I decided to use the same method as Clara. For some unknown reason I found it a lot easier than Clara. I found it easy to squat over the man's stomach then gyrate my hips until I felt his cock at the entrance to my hole. It was then easy to use my legs to pull myself and the cock up then slide down do impale it all the way.

I managed to get 4 of the cocks inside me before my time ran out. I'd won.

Event 3


The third event was a beer bottle race. 5 beer bottles were lined up at the back of the stage. With our hands still cuffed behind our backs we were told that we had to carry our beer bottle to the front of the stage. We were told that we couldn't use our mouths. That meant that the only way that we could do it was to sit on them, effectively impaling them in our holes, stand up and walking forward.

The belt girl was on hand to stand up any bottles that fell over.

I was certainly quite aroused and wet and I guessed that the others would be as well so it was going to be difficult.

We lined up behind the bottles and when Jackie started the race we lowered ourselves down and the top of the bottles disappeared. I was pleased that Ryan had made me wear the remote vibrator so much because I had to use my pussy muscles to keep it in.

As I stood up with the beer bottle sticking out of my pussy I heard the sound of a bottle dropping on the floor. Someone had had a bad start.

Clara looked like she did that sort of thing every day as she waddled towards the front of the stage not letting her bottle drop out even once. Mine slipped out just once and I came second. The others all kept the belt girl busy.

Clara had now won 2 events.

Event 4


The fourth event gave our pussies a rest. It was a blowjob race. Jackie announced what the event was and asked the men in the audience to stand up if they wanted one of the competitors to give them a blow job. Lots of men did stand up.

Jackie then got the belt girl to remove our handcuffs while she told us that when she gave the word we had to go into the audience, select a man and give him a blowjob. The winner would be the competitor who got back to Jackie first with the man's cum all over her face.

I looked round the room and saw that most of the men there were quite old. I saw a couple of guys that looked to be in their twenties, so when Jackie said "Go" I ran to the guy that I'd selected. Unfortunately he was quite a way back from the stage, but he was stood beside his table.

As I got close to him I saw the woman that was with him. Shit, I never thought about that, was she happy that her man was about to be given a blowjob by a naked girl that she'd never seen before.

I needn't have worried. I knelt down and unzipped the man's trousers and took his cock into my mouth. As I was sucking I felt 2 hands on my hips gently pulling me up. The hands weren't hurting me and were not aggressive in any way so I kept working on the cock and slowly got to my feet. I was bent at the waist as the hands went to the inside of my legs and pushed my feet apart.

I lost my rhythm a bit as some fingers started playing with my soaking pussy. I started getting finger fucked while I my head was bobbing up and down on this guy's cock.

I don't know if this guy had taken Viagra or not, but it took forever to get him to cum. I finally felt his cock harden even more so I backed off him and 2 seconds later my face was dripping in his cum.

As I turned and ran back to the stage I saw Anna and Emma stood next to Jackie with blobs of white cum all over their faces and chest.

Clara was last, and later on she told me that the man that she'd chosen must have taken a double dose of Viagra. Either that or she'd lost her touch. She told me that she needed to find another man to prove that it wasn't her.

Event 5


This was another oral sex race. While we were in the audience giving the blowjobs, 5 benches had been put on the stage and Jackie asked the audience which women wanted to be eaten by the competitors. When she said that I had a horrible vision of me been lumbered with some 80 year old granny.

Fortunately Jackie selected 5 youngish looking women and they were asked to come on down to the stage. They were then asked to select a competitor and go to a bench and lay down with their feet facing the audience.

When Jackie said "Go" we had to remove the woman's lower clothing and dive onto their pussies.

Unfortunately I was chosen by a woman wearing trousers and they took ages to get off. Fortunately she wasn't wearing knickers; and she shaved. When Jackie told us what the event was my other horrible thought was that I'd get lumbered with a woman with a horrible, matted jungle.

I filled my mouth with saliva and got to work licking and chewing her clit. I didn't think that I was doing too bad as the woman was moaning and moving her hips up and down. I started tasting her juices and pushed my tongue into her hole then went back to her clit.

She started bucking up and down and pulled my face harder into her pussy and I felt a rush of her juices on my face. The woman relaxed and let go of my head.

I stood up and saw that Emma was already stood next to Jackie. I went and stood next to Emma and we watched the others finish off their woman.

When the women went back to their tables only 3 of them got dressed before doing so. The other 2 went back bottomless.

Event 6


This was announced as weight lifting. When Jackie said that, my heart dropped. All the others were much bigger than me. I didn't stand a chance.

I got a little happier when Jackie uncovered what we had to lift, and explained the competition to us.

On the table were 5 identical dildos and some small wrights. On one end of the dildos was a bulb about 3 inches in diameter and on the other end was a ring for the weights to be attached.

We were each given one of the dildos, told to stand in a line with our feet well apart and inset the dildo into our pussies.

Jackie gave the weights to belt girl and told her to go to each contestant in turn and keep hooking weights on the end of the dildo until it fell out. When they fell out Jackie would count the number of weights that were hooked on.

I was in the middle of the line and watched 3 girls go before me. You should have seen their faces as they strained to keep their dildo in. To be fair, my face must have looked the same when it was my turn. I have never tried to squeeze my pussy muscles as much as I did then.

When my dildo dropped out my pussy I felt as though I'd been fucked for 24 hours non-stop. The thing was, after my go I still stood there with my legs open. What was I thinking of? Even when I realised how I was stood I still stayed like that.

The other 2 girls had their turn then Jackie announced the results. I was truly amazed when Jackie announced that I had won. I guess that all the walking around with a vibrator in my pussy had paid off.

Event 7


Jackie announced that there was only 1 event left, and that 2 of the contestants had won 2 events each. The last event was to be a tie-breaker.

I did a quick check in my mind of the events so far and realised that both Clara and I had won 2 events each. The tie-breaker was between Clara and me.

Jackie then said that the easiest way to describe the final event was to say that it was a test of staying power and pleasure level breaking point.

The curtain behind us opened and there were 5 Sybian machines lined up.

Now I'd seen these machines in action on the internet and often wondered what it would be like, but when I was faced with using one in front of dozens of people I got all nervous and embarrassed.

Jackie explained that the red button on the little box that was on the floor in front of the Sybian machines was the 'stop' button. The winner of the contest was the girl who hit their red button last.

We were then told to mount our Sybian and hit the green button when told to do so.

As I impaled myself on the machine I felt a bit of it rest on my clit. It felt good, and that was before I switched it on.

Jackie gave the word and I hit the green button.

"Ooow, arrrgh, ooooh, arrrgh, fuuuuuck, arrrgh." Wow! That was amazing. I instantly decided that I wanted one of those machines. When I'd got over the initial shock I managed to turn and look at Emma and Clara. Both of them were in heaven.

I relaxed and sank into my own heaven thinking that I could stay there for ever.

After a couple of minutes belt girl came to each of us and adjusted the controls. It turned out that all the machines had been set on low and belt girl had turned them up to full. My AF started going up quicker than I could count and I started cumming.

OMG! I couldn't stop cumming. ON and on and on it kept going and I kept cumming. I was totally oblivious to everyone watching me and what was going on around me.

In the end it was a case of pass out or hit the red button. I chose the latter and sat there for ages before managing to look around. I was surprised to see Anna and Maria standing next to Jackie and Emma just pushing herself up on to her feet. The only one still cumming was Clara. She kept cumming for about 2 minutes more before she hit her red button; and it took another 2 minutes for her to manage to get to her feet.

The curtains on the stage closed and Jackie announced the results of the Sex Olympics; Emma was third, I was second and Clara was the winner.

The curtains opened again and I saw the medals stand. We were told to go and take our positions for the medals presentation.

Belt girl came out with a tray covered with a cloth. Jackie then presented Emma with her bronze medal; but it wasn't a conventional medal, it was a bronze coloured dildo with a ribbon attached.

Jackie then presented me with a silver dildo and Clara with a gold dildo while the audience applauded us.

When things went quiet Jackie announced that there would be a 10 minute interval then the winners would get the second part of their prize.

None of us could be bothered to ask Jackie what the second part was and we were very grateful to be taken to a table to sit and have a long drink.

Five minutes later Jackie took us to the changing room round the back and told us to have a very quick shower.

Part 2 of the evening was a bit late starting and 3 naked and slightly refreshed girls were led on to the stage by Jackie. When we stood there I looked down at all our legs and saw that we were all standing with our feet about shoulder width apart. Why had we all done that?

Jackie then announced that the 3 medal winners were about to receive the second part of their prize.

The curtains opened and there were gasps of surprise from the audience. Jackie told us to turn round and I too gasped. There were 3 of the large wooden 'X's that I had been strapped to when I had been there with Ryan. Stood at the front of each 'X' was a very muscular hunk wearing just a thong that was struggling to conceal what was underneath. I just didn't think that I could survive another session like the last one I'd had on one of those 'X's.

I looked at Clara and Emma. Both had big grins on their faces.

While we were standing there belt girl appeared and strapped the microphones round our necks again.

The 3 hunks walked up to us and led us to the 'X's, lifted us on, and strapped us down. I looked up and saw each of our pussies on the big screen televisions.

I'd had a shower 5 minutes ago but my pussy was just as wet as it had been when I came off the Sybian.

Oil was dripped on my body and my hunk massaged me, everywhere except my pussy and nipples. It felt good and I tried to relax but I just couldn't, probably because I had a good idea of what was to follow.

I wasn't disappointed either.

A magic wand (that's what Clara had told me the microphone vibrator thing was called) was lowered and the hulk used it on my nipples.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.