My Boyfriend Likes to Expose Me
Part 7: House Sitting - Week 3+ part 1

Copyright© 2013 by Vanessa Evans

Fiction Sex Story: Part 7: House Sitting - Week 3+ part 1 - A girls falls in love then let's her boyfriend expose her. She loves it but will nor admit that she's an exhibitionist.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Humiliation   First   Squirting   Exhibitionism  

DAY 15


I spent most of the morning naked on the sun lounger missing Ryan and thinking about what we'd done and what Ryan had said about me being an exhibitionist. Could he be right? I didn't think so, but maybe he is; he isn't usually wrong.

Perhaps I should do some experiments to see how I react to certain situations? But what could I do? Could I even do anything at all? It's one thing for someone to accidentally see my pussy or to get naked because I lost a bet or a dare; but to blatantly open my legs and let someone stare at it was something else. I just didn't know if I could do it. When I exposed myself at the hotel in London I'd had a couple of stiff drinks so that didn't count. Perhaps I should try it with and without some alcohol to see what happens.

Even if I did it and did get aroused, what's to say that just about every woman in the world wouldn't have got aroused in the same situation? If they did it would mean that nearly all the women in the world were exhibitionists too.

Or maybe I'm just a nudist? After all, I like being naked when it's warm enough; and I like getting an all-over tan; but that doesn't make me an exhibitionist.

I was confused. I needed a plan. I decided that I should look for a situation where I could expose myself and see if I could go through with it and then take it from there.

I decided that a few walks were called for, each one getting more and more daring, to see how far I could go towards walking around naked. Okay, I'd walked back from the beach naked, but that was with Ryan by my side. For these walks I wouldn't have the security of him being at my side.

For my first 'self-challenge' I decided that I'd go for a walk along the beach and back through town wearing my swimming skirt and white top – the one with the lace band round the top. I'd take my nipple piercings out and pull my nipples through the holes in the lace. The swimming skirt is light material and 'A' shape and there would be a big chance that the warm breeze would cause a few 'accidents'; nothing that I could be blamed for.

I went and got ready then decided if I wanted a drink before I went. I decided on water.

I was quite nervous as I left the villa. My nipples were hard but my pussy was quite normal. Yes, the warm, gentle breeze on my lower lips was nice but I wasn't aroused.

A couple of times on the way to the beach I felt the skirt go up but I ignored it and kept walking.

The closer that I got to the beach the more people I saw. They all seemed to ignore me, which made me relax a bit. After all, I was just a girl who probably looked like a kid walking to the beach. As I passed a café I felt the skirt go up, and I saw a man looking at me with a smile on his face, but he could just have been smiling at the little girl walking by.

The beach was much the same. Everyone was in their own little world and taking no notice of the little girl walking along the water's edge.

Walking back through the town was much the same and I didn't feel aroused even once.

For my next walk I decided to be a bit more daring. I decided to wear my bikini top with the bikini bottoms that cover part of my butt. That would be very much the same as a lot of girls on the beach would be wearing, but I would wear my piercing jewellery. The shape of the barbells and stirrups would be clearly visible.

I got ready and set off. All the walk did for me was to give me some exercise and help with my tan; no one took a blind bit of notice of me. I may as well have been invisible.

That was enough for one day; I needed time to work out what my next outfits would be.

That evening I skyped Ryan and we had a mutual masturbation session. It was nice, but a bit weird. Afterwards I told him all about my confusion and the walks. He thought that the walks were a great idea and told me that I should also experiment when I went out for a meal each evening. He told me that I should put on my shortest skirts and wear the underwear thong. I was to have an alcoholic drink and when I ordered my food I was to flash the thong to the waiter. Sometime during my meal I was to undo the side-ties of the thong, slip it off and leave it on the table, on top of my bag. Then when the waiter came to clear away I was to flash my pussy to him; and do the same again when I paid the bill.

I told Ryan that I didn't think that I had the courage to do that, but he got me to promise to try.

Ryan also told me to wear just his vest when I went to the local shop for bread and water. I'd done that just after we arrived there, the young man serving had seen me and got all flustered and I'd thought it was a bit of a laugh so I agreed to do it again.

When I went out to eat later I put on my tube top skirt and a halter top – and the thong. Flashing the thong was easy. With that skirt being so short all I would have to do was to sit carelessly. When I got there I sat on the front of the chair with my knees slightly apart; which meant that the thong was on display to anyone that looked.

When the middle-aged waiter approached I watched his eyes. He definitely saw the thong, but didn't show any reaction.

He saw the thong again when he brought me my beer; and again when he brought me my food, and my second beer. I was nervous about what I was going to do and needed a bit of courage.

Half way through my food I looked round to see if anyone was watching me. There was, and I chickened-out of taking the thong off there. I didn't want to disappoint Ryan so I went to the toilet and took it off there. I walked back to my table with my thong balled-up in my hand.

I put my bag on the table and the thong on top of it.

As I sat down I automatically sat like a lady is taught to – well back in the chair and legs crossed.

As I finished my food I started thinking about what Ryan had asked me to do. I had to go through with it and shuffled down the char; my bare butt sliding over the plastic chair. I un-crossed my legs and opened my knees a few inches. My pussy was there for all to see.

"Come on waiter; come and get my plate before I chicken-out again." I thought to myself.

It wasn't long before I saw the waiter heading my way. I opened my legs a bit more as he got close. I saw that he'd seen my pussy and I got a wet rush. I was enjoying seeing him looking at my pussy.

As I got a wet rush, my first thought was that Ryan was right, I was an exhibitionist. Then I remembered that I'd had a couple of drinks.

"Ha!" I thought, "That wasn't my fault; that was the alcohol talking to my body; so that doesn't count Ryan."

I smugly flashed the waiter again when he brought me my change.

As I walked back to the villa I let the skirt ride up so that my pussy and was exposed. It was dark and no one would be able to tell, but the warm breeze felt sooo good.

When I got back to the villa I heard kids and splashing. Going to investigate I saw a girl about 13 and a boy about 12, in the pool in the villa next door. I had some neighbours.

Leaving them to it I went to bed and held the business part of the remote vibe against my clit until I had a satisfying orgasm before going to sleep.

DAY 16


I woke early and went and lay on the sun lounger to catch some morning rays.

I dozed a bit and was woken by the kids next door splashing in their pool. I decided to get some bread and make some coffee.

Putting a skirt and top on I started to leave then remembered what Ryan had said. I went back to the bedroom, stripped naked and put just Ryan's blue string vest on. Picking up my purse I left, checking that no one was watching as I walked down the road.

In the shop the young man wasn't there; instead there was a young girl. I got my baguette then had a naughty thought. I went to the fruit and veg area and found a cucumber. They had some thick ones and some thin ones. I chose a thin one, but still big compared to all the cocks that I've seen.

At the till the girl stared at me, or should I say my jewellery, as she served me, but she didn't say anything.

Back at the villa I took the vest off and took my jewellery out – I was considering spending most of the day by the pool and I didn't want the sun to heat the metal and burn me. I got my breakfast ready and went out to the sun lounger.

I had just finished my breakfast when I heard a woman's voice saying 'hello'.

I looked round and saw a 30 something woman looking at me over the wall between the 2 villas. I got up and put my hands in the classic cover-up position.

"I do hope that my kids don't disturb you, they can be a bit boisterous." She said, "Are you here with your parents?"

"Well, err." Stalling while I thought, "I'm here with my dad but he goes out early each morning to play golf. I'm on my own most of the time."

The woman wasn't at all upset by me being naked as she introduced herself then called the kids over and introduced them. Then she told me that we could all play together anytime that I wanted.

She finished by saying,

"Don't worry about not having any clothes on, we often don't bother with them at times; I'm surprised that these 2 have got some on at the moment."

And off she went.

I told the kids that I'd see them later and went back to the sun lounger thinking,

"Great, that's all I need, more people who think that I'm 12 instead of 21."

I lay on the sun lounger, listening to my mp3 player and hoping that my neighbours would go out for the day.

While I was listening to my music I was daydreaming and started thinking about some of the porno videos that Ryan and I had watched. In one of them a girl was at a villa a bit like the one I was at. She was sat on some steps and was pushing a running hose pipe up her pussy.

When I was watching it I thought that I would like to try it but there was no chance of trying it in England because I didn't have anywhere where I could do it, and the water in hose pipes in England is way too cold.

I remembered the hose pipe that the pool man had used and decided that I was going to try it. I went and found the hose and took the end off. Then I turned it on. Yes, the water was slightly warm.

I took the hose pipe over to the sun lounger and lay down then I gently eased the end of the hose pipe into my hole. Wow! I realised that the girl in the video wasn't faking enjoying it. I soon felt full and bloated, but the pressure wasn't enough to hurt me. When I was 'full', the water seeped out round the sides of the hose pipe. The pressure felt nice, and the constant flow of water felt good as well.

I played about a bit and had fun filling myself then squirting it out. I managed to squirt it about 10 feet. I was proud of myself.

I lay back on the sun lounger and relaxed. Unfortunately I relaxed too much and the hose pipe slipped out and splashed all over my stomach and legs. I needed something to keep the hose-pipe in place.

I saw a small rock (about the size of a brick) and carried it over to the sun lounger.

I got back on the sun lounger and pushed the hose pipe back inside me then placed the rock on the hose pipe near my feet.

It worked!

I lay back and relaxed again. The hose pipe stayed in place and I slowly dozed off. I was fast asleep with water running into my pussy.

I don't know how long I was asleep, but I woke up with a very nice feeling in my pussy. I heard a noise and decided that it wouldn't be a good idea to be caught with a hose pipe stuck up my pussy so I pulled it out and put the hose pipe away thinking that I'd do that again.

I relaxed in the sun again, kept listening to my music and decided that I wanted to do at least one walk that day and that it would be late morning when there were quite a few people around; but what should I wear?

I went through lots of options and finally settled on what I'd worn the previous night; Ryan's vest and the underwear thong.

That settled I relaxed and dozed off. When I woke up everything was quiet; the family next door must have gone out. My thoughts drifted to Ryan's cock, then the cucumber. My pussy started getting wet, then wetter, then soaking. I decided to christen the cucumber. I went and got it and went back to the sun lounger. It was going to get christened outside in the sun.

I got a bit vocal as the cucumber went in and out and I started to cum. It was only as the waves of pleasure started to recede that I noticed 2 faces staring at me over the wall between the villas.

"Shit, that's all I need." I thought; and got up and went inside.

It was a bit earlier than I had planned, but I put my jewellery in then Ryan's blue string vest and the yellow underwear thong on and looked in the mirror. The yellow thong stood out quite well under the blue string vest. I turned and looked at my back and saw the yellow strings quite clearly. Perhaps the contrast of colours would attract attention.

They didn't. As I walked down the street and onto the beach no one took any notice of me. At the end of the beach where I normally turn off and head into town I decided to be a bit adventurous. Instead of heading to the town I turned and walked back along the beach; but before starting walking back I took the vest off, leaving me wearing only the see-through underwear thong.

Okay, wearing only a thong on that beach was nothing new, a lot of girls do it; but I felt exposed, totally naked in a place where others were not naked. Perhaps it was because I thought that my visible jewellery would attract attention to me, or perhaps it was because my slit was visible to anyone who cared to look.

As I walked along the water's edge I started to think that I was invisible. I'd expected a virtually naked girl to attract some attention, but I didn't. I certainly wasn't aroused.

When I got to the point where I usually turn inland I stopped and sat down looking out to sea. The warm sand felt good on my bare butt.

As I stared at a ship in the distance I wondered if I should just pull the strings of the thong and get naked. I didn't have the courage so I settled for a couple of flicks of my clit under the thong. That felt good, but didn't give me any courage.

I stood up, put the vest on and headed back to the villa. As I walked I wondered if I would have the courage to be naked on the beach if I looked more like a young kid. Okay, my body looked like a 12 year old girl's, but how many 12 year old girls have nipple and clit jewellery?

I decided that if I stood any chance of getting away with it I would have to remove my jewellery and carry something that a kid would have. On impulse I went into one of those sell everything junk shops. I looked round and found a Barbie towel and a pink bucket and spade. Okay, perhaps the bucket and spade were a bit young for a 12 year old, but they'd certainly make me look young.

I walked back to the villa, stripped, removed my jewellery, put my hair up in pigtails and went for a swim to relax before my first naked walk, on my own, in broad daylight.

I'd just done a few laps of the short pool when I surfaced and saw the 2 kids from next door. The boy had a little swimming costume on and the girl had just some bikini bottoms. I looked at her chest and saw that her little tits were bigger than mine. They were about an 'A' cup and she wasn't bothered about them not being covered. 'Good for her' I thought.

I said hello the got out of the pool. The girl said,

"My dad thought that you might like to hang out with us for a while."

"Well, please thank your father for thinking about me but I was just about to go and spend a couple of hours on the beach; maybe some other time." I said, hoping to get rid of them.

"Great," the boy (Jake) said, "we haven't been to the beach yet; is it far?

"We'll just go and ask if we can come with you," the girl said as they both ran off.

Bloody hell, the last thing I was thinking of was babysitting a couple of brats.

Then I thought that having a couple of brats with me would add to my cover of being a kid going to play on the beach.

I gathered my things together and started to put them in a big bag then changed my mind and just put the smaller items in a small bag. I wanted the towel and bucket and spade to be visible.

I was just locking up when the kids appeared with a bag. I was pleased to see that the girls still only had her bikini bottoms on.

"Are you going like that?" The girl (Kate) asked.

"Yes; why?" I asked.

"You haven't got anything on." Kate said.

"You've haven't got a top on." I said.

"Okay, how far is it?" Kate asked.

"It'll only take about 10 minutes." I said, and off we walked.

Three kids, albeit one girl being naked; didn't attract any attention and we made it to the beach okay.

As we walked through all those people on the beach I felt nervous and proud of myself. I didn't feel at all aroused.

We dumped our things, ran into the sea and splashed each other.

After a while we got out and started digging holes in the sand. At one point I was sat with my legs wide apart and digging a hole in front of me. In a way I was enjoying myself. It took me back to my trips to the coast with my parents; except that in those days I always had a thick one-piece swimsuit on; and the weather was never that good.

Anyway, as I was digging away I saw a man standing watching me. He only watched me for a couple of minute (I guess that he didn't want to risk being called a paedophile), but it was long enough for my pussy to react and start getting swollen and wet.

Kate was sat next to me digging her own hole in the sand and said,

"Tanya, aren't you embarrassed being naked?"

I responded by asking her if she was embarrassed by being topless. When she said no because lots of other girls were topless, I said,

"I'm not embarrassed either." I lied. "It doesn't bother me, and I don't care what people think; besides, it feels so good in the water, no wet bikini to worry about."

"Yeah, my mum and dad let us go around without clothes on sometimes, but not so often these days now that I've grown these (pointing to her little tits) and I've got a few hairs down here (pointing to her pussy) now. You'll get some soon I guess." Kate said.

I laughed a bit and said, "Yeah, I suppose I will. You want to try swimming without any clothes, it feels sooo good."

"Tanya, did that hurt when you put that cucumber in your thingy this morning? It sounded as if it hurt." Kate asked.

"Well yeah, it did hurt a bit, but it was a sort of nice hurt. Hey, let's go for another swim." I said trying to change the subject. I didn't want to talk to a 13 year old about sex.

We swam and splashed some more before Jake decided that he was hungry and wanted to go back.

We got a few more people looking at us (me probably, but maybe Kate's cute little tits) as we walked back to the villa.

I was well pleased with myself for doing the naked walk, and I frigged to a nice orgasm before getting a shower and waiting for the time to skype Ryan.

I fucked myself with the cucumber as I told Ryan all about my day. He told me that I needed to do it again, on my own. He also told me that I needed to go and get something to eat that evening with one of the remote vibes pleasuring me. I wasn't sure about that, I told him that I didn't fancy cumming right when a waiter was serving me, or taking my order.

Ryan laughed and told me that I'd be just fine.

So after I switched the PC off I went and showered and decided what to wear. I was still feeling a bit randy and chose the tube top skirt and a loose fitting crop top. I also wanted to wear the nipple and clit clamps to keep me horny.

I put the clamps on then the top. When it came to putting the skirt on it was so tight and short that it pulled on the chain and the clit clamp hurt me. Then I had a brainwave. I took the clit clamp off, put the 'skirt' on then put the clamp back on with the chain outside the skirt. I tightened the clit clamp until it made my clit throb a bit. Then I looked in the mirror.

Wow, I looked good, but did I look too slutty? It was obvious those 2 chains were hanging from my nipples and that they joined the one that was attached to my clit. Everyone who looked for more than a second would know. Could I really go out like that? I needed a drink.

As I downed a large vodka I remembered that Ryan had said that I should wear one of the vibrators as well. I chose the one that is on all the time – set on medium.

Taking one last look in the mirror and thinking that I really did look like a slut, I went out.

As I walked down to town I wondered if I'd get any comments about my outfit, and how long it would be before I had an orgasm; not long by the way I was feeling at that moment.

I actually made it to a café and had just ordered a drink when I succumbed to my first orgasm. I was still up there when my drink arrived. The waiter had stared at my chains, right down to my uncrossed (but squeezed together) legs, when I ordered my drink, and he had another good look as he put the drink on my table. I wasn't really in a fit state to thank him for bringing my drink.

When he came back a few minutes later to get my food order I had relaxed a bit and was lying back in my chair. As I ordered he got a good look at what the chain was attached to.

It was a good job that I didn't order much as I found it difficult to concentrate and eat with the vibe simmering away in my pussy. I really did wish that I'd brought the remote control with me, or at least set it on low before I left.

I made it to the end of my meal and started walking down the street. I'd got about 50 feet when I had to find something to lean against as another orgasm arrived.

As I leaned there with a contorted face and one foot off the ground as I squeezed my pussy muscles, a couple walking passed asked me if I was okay. I couldn't get anything out of my mouth (if I'd opened it I would probably have screamed), so I just nodded and off they went.

It was too much for me and I went back to the villa; having another orgasm half way there.

As soon as I got through the door I squat down and squeezed the vibe out before having a shower and going to bed to make myself cum again before going to sleep.

DAY 17


I went for bread and another (larger) cucumber wearing just the vest again. The girl was there again but she didn't get to see my clit jewellery because I hadn't got round to putting it in that morning. As the girl held the cucumber I blushed as I wondered if she knew I was going to use it for.

When I got back to the villa I moved one of the sun loungers out of the sight of the kids next door. They aren't bad kids, and I'd enjoyed using them as cover for my nude trip to the beach, but that was it. There was no way that I wanted to spend more time with them; after all, they are 8 and 9 years younger than me.

After breakfast I went and lie on the sun lounger, put my sun glasses on and dozed off. I still had a bit of a hang-over to sleep off.

I woke up feeling horny and decided to do something about it. I started by going and putting my nipple and clit jewellery. The feeling of handling my nipples and clit to put them in always makes me feel good. Then I went and got the new cucumber, my sunglasses and my mp3 player. I set myself up to have a long slow session fucking myself with the cucumber on the sun lounger.

About 10 minutes into my session I was well on the way to relieving the tension when I opened my eyes and saw the pool man. Him and yet another assistant had walked right passed me without me knowing.

What's more, they were watching me fucking myself with the larger cucumber.

I had 2 choices; I could panic and run inside, or I could ignore them and keep going. I was so horny and close to cumming that I chose the second option. The 2 men watching me just heightened my pleasure and within a minute I was cumming; hard and noisy.

As I calmed down I kept moving the cucumber in and out. I wanted to cum again. It took me about 5 minutes but I was definitely getting there. All the time I was watching the 2 men watching me. One of them was slowly moving the net, to collect floating rubbish, round and round in the same little circle.

After I'd cum for the second time I left the cucumber deep inside me and relaxed as if I was going to have a satisfied snooze. After about a minute the 2 men stopped staring and got on with their job, but they kept looking over to me.

Eventually they finished whatever they were doing – if it ever needed doing in the first place, and left. To get out they had to walk right passed me and get a close-up of my pussy with the cucumber sticking out of it. How it managed to stay in me for all that time I will never know. My pussy was producing so much juice that it could have floated out.

That took me to early afternoon and I was still felling horny. I searched my brain for something to do that would let men be able to see my pussy. I wanted to get in a position whereby I would cum just by being looked at; but how.

I went and washed the cucumber then got myself a drink. I figured that a bit of alcohol might give me some ideas – and courage.

The alcohol got working and I decided that I would go for a walk, totally naked, on my own and see how far I got. I took my nipple and clit jewellery out because I wanted to look as much like a 12 year old as I could and put my hair up in pigtails. I had one more drink as I covered myself with sun tan lotion then set off.

I wanted to saunter along looking like a bored kid - like I did when I was a kid going home from school and in no rush because I knew that my mother would be a real pain in the ass when I got there.

As I got near the beach a car pulled up beside me and I got ready to run. All of a sudden I heard a woman shouting my name. I turned to look and see who it was and saw Jenny, the woman from the villa next door. In the back of the car were Kate and Jake.

"Hi Tanya, what are you doing down here without any clothes on?" Jenny asked.

"I err ... I went for a short walk and ended up here." I said.

"You shouldn't really be out on the street like that on your own Tanya. Tell you what, we're on our way to the Water Park, do you want to come with us?" Jenny asked.

"Er ... I can't, I haven't got my swimsuit, towel or any money with me."

"Oh don't worry about any of those things, your father can pay me back later and as for a swimsuit, I'm sure that they won't mind you being like that. If it makes you feel more comfortable, Kate and Jake can take their swimsuits off and all 3 of you can go in naked."

"MUM!" Kate said, "I can't go in there naked, people will see me."

"It's no big deal Kate; you've been swimming without clothes on lots of times."

"But mum, I'm getting big now."

"Kate, there'll be lots of topless girls and women there, and it isn't as if you have any pubic hair anymore, it was you that wanted to shave it all off last night, remember? You'll look just the same as Tanya here."

"But mum, I'm older than Tanya."

"Kate, everything will be fine; trust me. Tanya, come on, get in the car."

This was a crazy idea, but what did I have to lose? What was the worst that could happen? This woman had assumed responsibility for another kid – me. If anyone was going to get into trouble then it would be her, not me. The alcohol was dumbing my embarrassment and making me braver. I opened the car door and got in.

Kate glared at me as if to say, "This is all your fault;" and in a way she was right; but I thought that it would be a great chance to be seen naked by lots of people, and to find out if I would get aroused by it.

Jake had a bit of a grin on his face.

Jenny drove off, and about 15 minutes later we arrived at the Water Park.

"Right, Jenny said, "Kate, Jake, take your clothes off, we don't want our guest feeling the odd one out, do we?"

Kate glared at me then slowly took her bikini off. Jake took his trunks off revealing a little cock that looked a bit hard.

Jenny was right, Kate's pubes were bald; her pussy looked just about the same as mine except that my clit was sticking out a bit.

"Right Kids, let's go." Jenny said and we all walked towards the entrance.

At the kiosk the woman inside looked at us and then said something to Jenny. Jenny laughed, said something back in Spanish then we were let in.

"I told you that it wouldn't be a problem." Jenny said to Kate; "and stop drawing attention to yourself Kate, put your hands down."

I looked at Kate; her hands were in the classic ENF positions.

Jenny led us all to the Kid's Waterland and found a place on the grass for Jenny to put everything down.

"Right you 3," Jenny said, "off you go and have some fun, but remember, stay together."

As we walked away, Kate said that her mum was right; no one was taking any notice of us. What's more, we saw 2 or 3 other kids that were naked, albeit, all looked under 10.

Kate started to get used to being naked and it wasn't long before we were going down the first slide.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.