Dragon Age: Origins - Scenes
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2013 by Aquea

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A few scenes that captured my imagination while playing the computer game "Dragon Age: Origins". I wanted more detail for some of the conversations (and definitely for the sex!). No need to have played the game to enjoy.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Fan Fiction   First   Oral Sex  

"Alistair?"

"Oh, good, you couldn't sleep either?" He pulled her into a tight hug. "I would have come to your room, but with all the sisters and Templars about, I didn't want to be seen 'fraternizing'. Why did you think me being King was a good idea, again? I liked it better when I was an anonymous nobody, and could do as I liked."

"We need to talk."

"Nothing good ever comes out of a conversation that starts like that."

"Yeah, I suspect you won't like what I have to say."

"Better and better."

"You know that I love you more than anything, right?"

"Would you just spit it out already? Tomorrow we march for the darkspawn horde, and I'm already on edge enough as it is."

"I'll get there. I promise. It's just ... you know how we learned about the way to kill an archdemon?"

"Yes. One more reason I cannot sleep."

"What if I told you ... that there was a way to do it without either of us dying."

"I'm certain Riordan would have mentioned such a possibility, if it existed."

"What if the solution was ... somewhat, let's say, unorthodox? Something prohibited by the Chantry?"

"What on earth are you talking about?"

"I want you to perform a magical ritual. With Morrigan."

"Ah, Blood Magic. With my favourite evil apostate."

"She's not evil, Alistair. Truly. I know she lacks certain morals – you've met Flemeth, can you blame her? - but she means well. Mostly."

"I'll have to take your word on that. What does this ritual involve?"

"You have to sleep with her, Alistair. Now. Tonight."

"I knew this was a practical joke! Ha ha, very funny. Except ... you aren't laughing. You're serious, aren't you?"

"More than I've ever been in my entire life."

"Sleep with Morrigan, or be killed by an archdemon? I think I'll take my chances with the archdemon."

"I understand, Alistair. I truly do. Do you think allowing my betrothed to have sex with another woman is something I would want? But be reasonable. You know the archdemon needs to be dealt with. You know only a Grey Warden can kill it, and it will annihilate the one who makes the killing blow. And there are only three of us, Alistair. I get the impression that Riordan is going to make some sort of suicide move to kill the dragon, but if he fails ... one of us must die. You are the King of Ferelden! Between the blight, and the civil war, Ferelden cannot afford to lose you. If you die in this battle, we may have ended the blight just to doom our people anyway. I would gladly sacrifice my life to allow you to live, but I know you. You would try to stop me, and get yourself killed in the process. Besides, I will be damned before I see you married to that backstabbing bitch Anora."

"I would never marry her!"

"I notice you don't deny that you would sacrifice yourself to save me."

"Deny it? I'm proud of it. What better way to die than protecting the woman you love?" She kissed him, smiling sadly.

"You would marry Anora, and you know it. You are a person who will always, always do what is right, despite any personal cost. It is one of the things I love the most about you. Why do you think I named myself your betrothed without even consulting you? You never asked me that. But it is because I knew that I would lose you, otherwise. You need a strong Queen, and if it was not me, it would have been her. Regardless of your personal feelings. If I die, you will see that the Kingdom needs this, and you will marry Anora."

He sat on the bed in thought for a few moments, and finally slowly nodded.

"In many ways, for me, it means to lose you now for a few hours with a woman who I do consider my friend, or lose you later, forever, either to death or to life with Anora in my place."

"But this ritual ... what are the long-term consequences? How do we even know it will work?"

"Isn't it worth the risk? If it doesn't work, one of us will die. What difference will a few hours apart make?"

"Are you sure 'Lys? Really, really sure?"

"I need you to trust me Alistair."

"I do. With my life. And I will do this, if it is your wish."

Morrigan entered just then, her timing making it obvious she had been eavesdropping.

"Good. We are in agreement. Shall we go somewhere more private, Alistair? You know, despite all your protests, you will probably not hate this quite as much as you think you will."

With one last anxious look, Alistair sadly followed Morrigan out of the room. Elyssa made it back to her own room before breaking down, curling up on the bed she had shared with Alistair and sobbing.


Elyssa was still awake when Alistair crept back into to his own room. He noticed his door was ajar, and stuck his blond head warily through to find her curled up on a settee, watching the fire with a faraway look on her face. Though her eyes were slightly puffy and red-rimmed, he thought she'd never looked more beautiful. He came and sat by her feet hesitantly.

"Am I disturbing you, love?"

She didn't respond, didn't really react in any way. He reached out to take her hand, and she didn't pull away, but neither did seem to welcome the touch.

"I, uh ... just wanted to let you know..."

She silenced him with a quiet glare.

"Are you alright?" She pulled her hand away from him, and stood, pacing in front of the fire.

"Alistair, what about any of this means I should be alright?" He was taken aback by the venom in her tone. "My family are all dead. I am a Grey Warden, doomed to die young or go crazy. The man I love is going to be a King, on whom I have unilaterally imposed myself as Queen, and I just can't be sure that he wants me there. And to keep him safe I have to allow him, nay to coerce him to sleep with a beautiful woman who isn't me on the eve of battle. And now, here you are to tell me all about your wonderful experience. What is it exactly that I am supposed to be okay with? I do not need to hear details about your romp with Morrigan, Alistair. Not ever." Her voice, which started out quiet and controlled, rose in volume and pitch throughout the rant until by the end, she was shouting. She caught herself, covering her mouth with both hands in horror, stifling the sob that wracked her. Before he could respond, she turned and ran, fleeing to the safety of her own rooms.

After a while, there were no tears left, and she just sat, holding the beautiful rose he had given her so long ago that she had had magically preserved. A soft knock on the door broke her reverie.

"Come in, Alistair."

"Elyssa? Am I disturbing you, dear? Were you expecting someone?"

"Oh, Wynne. No. Please come in."

Wynne entered, and came to sit on the foot of the bed.

"Would you like to talk about anything, dear? From the looks on the faces of you three Grey Wardens a while back, I gather the news isn't good."

"It isn't. But I have done what I can to mitigate it, and it is in the Maker's hands now. And those of Morrigan, Maker help me. It's nothing for you to worry about, Wynne."

"Dear Elyssa. You poor girl. You have the weight of the entire world on your shoulders, and yet you spend your time trying to calm the worries of everyone around you. Sometime, you should let others do the same for you."

"I'm alright Wynne, truly."

"Right ... because everyone sits alone and cries when they are alright. Don't give me that look, girl, I won't pry! Just know that I am here, if you want to talk."

Wynne reached out and took the rose Elyssa held, examining it critically.

"You know, it's held up remarkably well! Despite the traveling, being squashed in packs, dropped on the battlefield dozens of times ... It always amazes me when something so beautiful, so precious, can survive such harsh conditions. This rose is like you, my Queen. Like the love you share with Alistair. It has endured, despite everything the world can throw at it, and it is even that much more stunning for having weathered the worst of the storm. Remember that." She handed the rose back, giving Elyssa's hand a reassuring squeeze, then left Elyssa deep in thought.

A few minutes later, Morrigan barged in. Elyssa sighed, mentally steeling herself for a painful, grueling conversation. She knew, after all these months of traveling and fighting alongside the mage that Morrigan was rarely intentionally cruel or callow; she just lacked anything resembling tact, and her few social graces did not cover reading body language to determine when someone else was uncomfortable or considering someone else's feelings before she spoke. Given that she'd been raised, alone, in the Korcari Wilds by a Witch who planned to eventually kill her and steal her body for herself, Elyssa knew that she could not blame Morrigan, but that rarely made the experience more pleasant when discussing something that was going to be ... sensitive.

"Yes, Morrigan? I assume it is done?"

"It is. I was worried I would find Alistair here, so I'm glad he's not. We need to talk."

"Now? Can't it wait?"

"You know that after the battle tomorrow, I will be leaving. Our deal was that you do not follow me. But it means this is my last chance."

"True enough, you are right. I'm sorry; come in. Have a seat." Elyssa had never seen Morrigan looking nervous before, and briefly wondered if the beautiful sorceress was afraid of her seeking revenge. Elyssa tried to look reassuring. "What is on your mind?"

"I am sure you have guessed that I did not have any friends growing up. I rarely ever saw people other than my mother until I was old enough to travel to the nearest village alone, and the few people we did see were generally Templars or something similar. People hunting us, not friends. So I find this a rather new sensation – I feel I need to tell you something, but am afraid to proceed lest I offend you. I have never had someone I would consider a friend before. I do not know what to do."

"Just tell me, Morrigan. I cannot promise not to be offended, but I can promise to keep in mind that it was not your intent."

"That will do, I suppose. How do I begin? Let me start by saying that I am not exactly inexperienced when it comes to men. While I grew up alone, when I was old enough I was allowed to travel to nearby villages, and I sometimes ... met ... men, and used them for pleasure. I imagine your noble family kept you quite sheltered, but Flemeth encouraged me to experiment."

"Uh, okay ... why are you telling me this?"

"I think you should call off the wedding."

"What?? Oh, Morrigan, please do not tell me you are here to gloat over your little adventure with Alistair tonight. Or, no, let me guess – after just one night he is so in love with you that you are going to be taking him with you when you go."

"No, no. While I have come to ... respect ... some things about Alistair, I have no desire to continue in his company. And I am certain the feeling is mutual. I am here because I am concerned about you."

"You're concerned that I will not be able to live with the fact that he slept with someone other than me?"

"No, that's not it either. Will you allow me to explain, or do you wish to continue playing twenty questions for the rest of the night?"

"I'm sorry, Morrigan." Gesturing her to go ahead, Elyssa nodded apologetically and mimed locking a padlock over her closed mouth.

"Alistair is, as I'm sure you noticed, a handsome man. And given your inexperience, perhaps you are truly unaware. But frankly, Elyssa, you need to know you can do better. Wait, I am not finished! I admire you, Elyssa. The fact of the matter is that while you are passionate, clever, and imaginative, Alistair is rigid. I believe the word to describe him is a 'prude'. I have much experience with men, but never before as lacking in pleasure as with him tonight. Given how much noise the two of you made in your tent while we were on the road, I expected something. - I don't know, something more. I suppose I should congratulate you on a very convincing performance! I tried to ... help him to relax; I tried to instruct him. He refused every suggestion. He is completely unbiddable. Which means he will never learn. Elyssa, I know Grey Wardens often die young, and I would not see you tie yourself to this boring man for whatever time you may have. He is a terrible lover. I repeat – you can do much better."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.