Sibling Magus - Cover

Sibling Magus

Copyright© 2013 by TechnicDragon

Chapter 5

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5 - 1st place Winner Best Erotic Fantasy Story 2014 -- When Seth is confronted by the local Sheriff Magus about the Lockdown, he is forced to take action. But will he succeed when the Magus actually behind the spell is a complete unknown, not to mention everything else he is responsible for?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Magic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Harem   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Size   Doctor/Nurse   Big Breasts   Slow   Violence   School  

The ride to the appointment was quiet and relaxing. The one thing I had learned to count on from Milena over the last month had been that she would not to push any issues if I didn’t want her to. Of course, there was the issue between us.

She was one of my Fonti, but more than that she was also under the effects of a spell cast on her specifically to make her more agreeable to anything the resident of my apartment wanted. There were things I could ask of her that none of my other Fonti would do, at least not without a lot of arguing first, and that made me feel bad. I didn’t like having that kind of control over anyone and while I continued to argue against me learning more about Magic and its uses, learning enough to free her from that spell was one of the reasons I hadn’t gone completely over to the idea of simply getting rid of my Magic completely.

We arrived at the office and went in without a word. I didn’t feel any tension in the silence between us, but that didn’t mean I wasn’t tense.

The clinic was small but comfortable. Milena signed in at the front desk, and we sat down to wait for our appointed time. According to the clock on the wall, we were only about ten minutes early. The nurse called Milena’s name about fifteen minutes later and led us back to examination room two.

For a moment, I was confused about why we were in an exam room. If we were only supposed to answer a few questions, an office would have sufficed. Besides, the results of the blood tests said we were both clean and clear.

Milena smiled gently and said, “I had some questions for her about you.”

I frowned and looked at her. “About me? Like what?”

She shook her head. “Nothing about your secret,” she said, and rubbed my thigh. “I told her about your equipment, about how big you are.”

My fears dissipated, but I still didn’t smile. “Why?”

She shrugged. “I wanted to know if size would make any difference when it came to getting pregnant.” I blinked and looked away. She continued talking. “I also told her about the volume of your spend. I’ve been worried that I can’t have babies because you go off in me and I haven’t gotten pregnant yet.”

I looked at her. “What did she say about that?”

She shrugged. “She did an exam and took some fluids for more tests, but she didn’t find any reason for me to not get pregnant.” She met my eyes. “So, she told me to bring you in. She’s going to get some samples from you.”

I shrugged, not too worried about that. She would probably need urine, and that I would be happy to give considering I had to go anyway. I wasn’t worried about blood either, but then the thought of the one other thing she might need to test crossed my mind and made me a touch apprehensive. Of course, Milena’s next statement didn’t help me any either.

“She might want to examine you too,” she said.

I arched an eyebrow. “Examine me? Why?”

Milena looked away, blushing slightly. “Well, she didn’t believe me when I told her how big you are.”

I moaned at the thought. I had enough problems going on at the moment. However, being poked and prodded by a doctor while I fought like Hell to keep my embarrassment to a minimum was a small thing by comparison.

“Are you okay, Seth?” Milena asked. “You’re turning red in the face.”

I shook my head. “That idea is acutely embarrassing, but I’ll be fine. I just want to get this over with.”

It was another fifteen minutes before anyone knocked on our door. The nurse from the front desk was a tiny oriental girl with her dark hair and soft pink scrubs with tiny flowers all over them. Her hair was up in a rough knot, like she had been pulling at it throughout the day, and she looked tired, but she smiled and said, “Dr. Morris asked if you can wait for another fifteen minutes. She said you’ll be her last appointment of the day.”

Milena nodded. “That’s fine.”

The nurse backed out and closed the door quietly.

Milena smiled at me. “We’re last so she can take her time with all our questions.”

I nodded. I thought of the same thing, but the smile on Milena’s face didn’t help my fears any.

Those additional fifteen minutes went by, along with another ten, before there was another knock and the doctor came in. “I’m so sorry it took so long,” she said, closing the door behind her. “It’s good to see you again,” she said and held out a hand to me.

I shook it, but didn’t say anything.

“Relax, Seth,” she said, pulling the small rolling stool around to sit on. “Milena asked some questions during her previous visits that I couldn’t answer at the time. We’ve done some tests and found that she’s in perfect health. She told me you two have been having sex for the last month or so, but she hasn’t become pregnant. What we’re going to do today is get some fluids from you, that way we can determine whether the issue is biological or simply timing.”

Frowning, I asked, “But we’ve only been having sex for a month, shouldn’t we give it more time before worrying about biological issues?”

The doctor’s blue eyes glittered with her smile. “You’re right, but you’d be surprised how often we get pregnant teens in here who had only tried it for the first time.”

I nodded. “What do you need?”

“Well, let’s start with a urine sample,” she said, getting up and pulling a sample cup out of the cabinet. She handed it to me and said, “There’s a bathroom right across the hall.”

I took the cup, excused myself, and returned with a full cup in fairly short order. Milena and the doctor were talking about things I thought would be too intimate. Milena was saying, “ ... and we’ve done it in the shower a couple of times too.”

I looked from one woman to the other. The Doctor spotted the sample cup and took that from me. “Well, Milena, it sounds like timing still could be the issue, but you might try what’s referred to as the “missionary” position more often, where you’re lying on your back and he lies on top of you face to face.”

Milena smiled at me and nodded. “I think we can handle that.”

I eased onto the examination table next to Milena. “Do I want to know what else you two have been discussing?”

Milena giggled. The doctor looked at me oddly, and asked, “Well, you do want to get pregnant, right?” I could tell there was some doubt in her about that.

I took Milena’s hand. “I have to admit that I have some reservations about it, but we’ve talked and I have to take her needs into consideration. She wants to get pregnant. When we met, she hadn’t dated anyone in a while, which I think is sad but makes for getting pregnant more difficult.”

The doctor nodded, listening intently. Milena squeezed my hand affectionately.

“She wants to have a baby, and I’m not going to be the one to tell her no,” I said, looking into her eyes while I said it. “So, if that means I have to suffer pokes and prods to find out if I’m the issue, so be it.”

“And if you are the issue?” the doctor asked. “What if your sperm count is too low or something else keeps you from getting her pregnant?”

I sighed and said the first thing that came to mind. “Well, I hope you can help us find a way to make it happen.”

Her eyebrows rose and she nodded. “I can do that. So, let’s find out whether you are the problem or not.” She pulled another sample cup out of the cabinet and turned to me. “This time, I’m going to need a sperm sample.”

I hopped off the table and reached for the cup. The doctor held it out of reach and glanced at Milena. “Rather than going to the bathroom, wouldn’t you prefer assistance?”

I glanced at Milena too, noticing the glow in her eyes that was always present when we were about to have sex. I looked at the doctor and said, “Is this the reason you chose to see us last?”

She smiled. “Part of it,” she said. “And the other part involves an exam, which I would prefer to do before you give me this sample.”

The small smile I had faded. “Exam?” I asked.

She nodded. “Milena has voiced concerns about your intimacy while she’s pregnant. She’s worried that you might, um ... bump the baby.”

I blinked. “Oh. Is that possible?”

“While it is possible,” the doctor said, with a small, knowing smile of her own, “You won’t’ hurt the baby. However, during her last weeks, say the last trimester, you might forgo penetration.”

I nodded and looked at Milena. She blushed heavily. She had already told me the same thing and brought up an alternate plan for penetration that didn’t involve the baby: anal sex. We tried once or twice, but she was too tight, or I was too big. Maybe both.

I had told Erica, one of my other Fonti, about Milena’s suggestion and the results of our attempts. Since she enjoyed anal so much, she talked to Milena too, giving her ideas of how to get ready for the real thing. It involved using smaller objects and working herself up in size.

I saw the look on Milena’s face at the thought of putting something other than me in her butt. It wasn’t pleasant. When I told her we didn’t have to do that, she looked at me as if I had told her we weren’t going to have sex anymore. She said she would endure whatever she had to if it meant we could continue to have sex while she was pregnant. Later that night, she bought a few items to help her on her way to her goal and showed them to me so I would take her determination seriously.

I looked at the doctor and said, “We already have something worked out for that eventuality.”

She looked from me to Milena and back again. “As long as it’s safe, I don’t need to know.” Then she looked me over. “Now, Seth, if you will remove your pants and shorts, and have a seat on the exam table, we’ll get started.”

Milena slipped off the table this time. There was a lone chair in the corner of the room. She went over and sat on it, watching us from where she was.

I felt slightly embarrassed. I had been examined by male doctors for high school sports, but never by a female doctor. I did my best to stay calm and relaxed, but the doctor’s eyes were locked on my crotch, as were Milena’s. This was going to be weird.

I kicked off my shoes, dropped my pants, pulled my underwear down, and reached around to hop up on the table again.

The doctor touched my thigh. “Actually, this will be easier if you remain standing.”

I glanced at Milena, who watched with a small smile, and nodded.

Sitting on her rolling stool again, the doctor looked me over critically first. “I must say, Milena, you weren’t exaggerating about him.”

I arched my eyebrows but remembered that Milena had told me she talked about my “Package” with the doctor.

The doctor looked up, blinking wide blue eyes at me, and asked, “May I?”

I shrugged. “Sure.”

She cupped my sac with one hand, and held up my penis with the other. Her hands were a little cool to the touch. It was odd only because I was so used to being touched by women Magically bound to me, which caused me to be aroused via touch alone. I wasn’t aroused, or at least, not AS aroused as with my girls. Regardless, I was growing.

The doctor withdrew her hands and scooted back a little. “My goodness,” she said, watching me grow erect. “I can definitely see what you were talking about Milena.”

I looked at Milena again. Her hungry eyes were on me and I wondered how many times we were going to have to try to get my sperm sample into the cup.

The doctor looked up at me with a different expression. “I knew there was something familiar about you,” she said. “I’ve heard your voice, and have seen this,” she waved at my erection, “before.”

I was a touch nervous before, but her words brought on a whole different kind of fear. “How many have you seen?”

Her eyes were on me again. She looked up and asked, “How many are there?”

I closed my eyes and shook my head. “I cannot believe we’re talking about that.”

The doctor asked, “May I?” again. I opened my eyes, expecting her to be looking up at me, but she was looking at Milena instead. Milena smiled and nodded. The doctor turned to me, wrapped her cool fingers around my erection, and slowly stroked me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.