Earthquake - Cover

Earthquake

Copyright© 2013 by aubie56

Chapter 12

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 12 - What would happen if there was a repeat of the New Madrid earthquake? And what if that earthquake was just the first of a series that encircles the world? This is the story of two teen boys who have to face that situation and lead the return of humanity to its rightful place on Earth.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Science Fiction   Oral Sex   Violence  

We now had a surplus of 17 women, and the burning question was what to do with them. Fortunately, the women, all 29 of them, had discussed this matter almost from the moment of arrival back at the cave. I was grateful because that saved me from having to get involved. The upshot was that all of the women agreed to multiple marriages.

The next question was which of the new women went with which of the men, and what were we going to do about the five surplus women. In essence, it meant that every man was going to have three wives, and some men were going to have four. Shit, I was not anxious to gain even one more wife, much less three of them. However, it appeared that the men had very little to say about this: the women had already chosen.

Sue assured me that, as nominal head man, it behooved me to take on three more wives, and she had already picked out who they would be. Well, I may be dumb, but I did know when to keep my mouth shut! I was introduced to April, Flo, and Eunice, my three new wives, and I tried to make them feel welcome. As it happened, Eunice was already pregnant by one of her former masters, but she had no idea who it had been. It made no difference to me: I was going to be the adopted father, anyway, so I didn't press the matter.

Angie was the youngest of the rescued women and close enough to the age of Eli that Jake made her his temporary wife along with his other two to kind of hold her in case she and Eli were attracted to each other. Angie already had her eye on Eli, and she hoped to catch him in her net as soon as possible. All of us wished her luck, and Eli was the only one not aware of the plot.

The new wives moved into the spare bedrooms in each of the apartments, and it was left to each family as to just how they were going to handle the expansion of the family unit. In my family, the answer was simple: on the first night, Eunice slept with Sue and me, and April and Flo shared the bed in the guest room. This was arranged among the women, and I stayed completely out of the discussion. They didn't want my input, anyway, so I just waited in my office until I was summoned with the final decision already made.

Eunice was not there to be fucked, but to be the representative of the new wives. Sue wanted me to fuck her to make sure that she was the first one in the pecking order among my four wives. The status of the other three wives would be established on the morrow.

Okay, I have to admit that I am not one to be anxious for an audience while I fuck, but this was necessary for family harmony, so I went along. Fortunately, the bed was wide enough to accommodate three adults, and we had no trouble sharing the bed for sleeping if we were on more than friendly terms. Most of the night after the fuck session was spent with me spooned between the two women.

Eunice's belly was not yet protruding noticeably, so she was able to hide her condition from the slavers. She had been very fearful of what she was facing when she began to show: the men would take turns beating on her swollen belly until she miscarried. If that failed, they would just shoot her! The men wanted nothing to do with "brats!" Two of the women, Holly and Audrey, had suffered that fate, and neither one knew if she could ever become pregnant or carry a child again. Only time would tell.

Eunice did not overtly react while I was fucking Sue: she was used to being an onlooker during a fucking session. However, she did later comment to Flo and April about how much attention I paid to Sue's needs and how many orgasms she had before I came. Most of the former slaves had never experienced an orgasm from fucking the slavers; if any did, it was just an accident. All three were looking for a similar treatment from me, and Flo had never had an orgasm from fucking, so she was especially anxious to try me out.

I never heard about what happened among the other families on that night, and the subject was never discussed in my presence. None of the women took advantage of the standing offer to move to another husband if they were too unhappy, so I assumed that our experiment was working.


We needed several things to accommodate our new citizens and the ones yet to come. The main thing we needed was more furniture, especially beds as well as cribs for the expected babies. We did not have to expand our houses yet because the 12' x 12' rooms could handle two of the largest beds we had, even though that did mean a little crowding. That gave us time for some planning on what we wanted the next version of our homes to look like. One thing we knew for sure: there was no way we were going to take a chance on knocking out an interior wall of an existing house.

The first thing we had to decide was whether or not to continue to build apartments inside our cave or to put any new housing outside. We decided after considerable thought and discussion that we would continue to expand inside the cave as long as we could get away with it. I was convinced that we could accommodate hundreds of people inside the cave if we were willing to commit to the effort required to dig new chambers.

Therefore, it was decided to enlarge our second chamber to make room for two more apartments. We could us that as a measure of how much work we would have to expend to accept more people into the cave. Crews were organized, additional tools were acquired, and the work was started.

At first, we were making rapid progress on enlarging Chamber #2, as it was now called, when we had a great surprise handed to us: one of the crews noticed that the wall they were chipping on suddenly had a hollow sound when the chipper was applied. I was called in, and the chipping was resumed. Very little additional chipping resulted in a great hole appearing as a whole section of the wall fell away.

A light was shown into the hole in the wall and we were aghast at the sight of a monster chamber on the other side of wall. At first, all we could tell was that this chamber was significantly larger than the main chamber, but we would have to go into it with stronger lights before we could see how much larger it was.

More lights were quickly brought in and several of us entered the new chamber, which was dubbed Chamber #3. This chamber appeared to be oval and to be at least 500' x 200' at its major axes. Oh, my God, this was a true godsend! We had suddenly found room for many more people, and this opened up a major opportunity to expand our community.

We continued to work on Chamber #2 while I led a group to try to make an accurate map of Chamber #3. It took us a week to find the equipment we needed to survey our new find, and, yes, we needed surveying instruments to do the new chamber justice. Jess had a speaking acquaintance with surveying instruments from the 10-week stint he had put in with the artillery during his military career. Jess spent a month learning to use the equipment that we had been able to salvage and to preparing a very good drawing of Chamber #3.

We decided to stick with out basic floor plan for the Mark II version of our house, but to make some significant changes. The high ceiling of Chamber #3 made it possible to put in a second floor on our apartments. The first floor would continue to be made of the compacted dirt of the original houses, but we would now put on a second story made of wood. The floor of the second story would be wooden planks, as would be the entire structure of the second story. We would probably put on a wooden roof simply because we were running out of canvas, but that could change at a moment's notice. Jake drew up plans for the new building, but he left the second story empty so that the occupant could customize it to fit the needs of the family.

Chamber #2 was not neglected during this time, and it was finished enough to accept two more houses of the Mark I style. These houses would be temporary living quarters for people waiting for their home in Chamber #3 to be completed. There was a hell of a lot of work to be done, and it would take several years to complete it, but we were all filled with enthusiasm and optimism. In other words, we could hardly wait to find some more people to fill out our community, but we fervently hoped that we could find some male candidates to make the women happy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.