[K]itten and [T]eddybear
Prologue

Copyright© 2013 by PocketRocket

BDSM Sex Story: Prologue - 2013 Clitorides Award winner--Best BDSM story. I was surprised, because I wrote this as a romance. After all "50 Shades of Grey" is a romance. If D/s and BDSM offend you, this story will not work. BDSM is an important part of some of the character's lives. That said, it is not their entire existence. For those of you still reading, I hope you learn to love Sheila and Sean as much as I do. Odd pairings can make the strongest bonds.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Double Penetration   Slow   Workplace  

Your presence is requested as

Sheila Renée and C. Sean Richards

Reaffirm their love and commitment on the 25th Anniversary of their wedding

26th May, 6:00 PM

St. Paul Church

Wall Street Journal—Tuesday May 26 edition:

Today marks the 25th anniversary of the celebrated wedding of multinational businessman C. Sean Richards to Hollywood special effects icon Sheila Schwartz. Though now the higher profile of the two, Sheila Schwartz-Richards was almost totally unknown prior to the wedding. A roast in being held in their honor by daughter and multiple Olympic Gold Medalist, Cindy Richards-Preston. Significant presenters include Francine Martel-Davies, Senator (New Hampshire) Siobhan Richards-Gunter and Sony Vice President (retired) Aaron A. Alderman. The couple is also noted for their cutting edge revitalization efforts in a depressed downtown area.

Central New Jersey Beacon—Tuesday, May 26 edition:

Today marks the 25th Anniversary of one of a landmark wedding in our community. Retired Beacon reporter Francis (Frank ) Costello attended the wedding. He had this to say:

The thing to remember about the Richards-Schwartz wedding is that no one had ever heard of Sheila Schwartz. In hindsight, it seems an obvious match—one of the great talents of the generation married one of the principle movers and shakers of the community. At the time, some of the Beacon writers portrayed her as a gold digger. It did not help that Miss Schwartz' talents came to light through the famous catalog, which launched Jason Porter's career. Other significant firsts include Senator (NH) Siobhan Richards first foray into the public light and Francine Martel's retirement from the stage.

My own part in the drama began years before the wedding. A then fourteen year old Sheila Schwartz went to the Big Apple to play The Nutcracker. Was privileged to cover the event for the Beacon. Also included were...

Unique Bride—May edition

Each year Unique Bride takes a moment to look back on Unique Weddings of previous years. In this special section we remember one of the landmark weddings of our history. Twenty five years ago a sleepy town in central New Jersey hosted a wedding watched around the world. Sheila Renée Schwartz wedded C. Sean Richards on the lake at the Richards' estate.

This wedding was Unique in number of ways, beginning with the theme—early 20th century. Guests parked off site and were conveyed to the grounds in horse drawn carriages. The grounds hosted a fair, featuring a full sized carousal, skill, makeup and food booths and several gaming areas. Here we show several guests in period clothing playing quoits.

The nuptials took place on a flat boat, just offshore. Originally, the gazebo was scheduled, but seating proved impossible. Moving the ceremony to the boat allowed for better viewing and released the gazebo to the photographer, resulting in some extraordinary images. All these photos used natural light.

The bride's forest green linen dress is said to have inspired the theme. Its fitting required use of a corset. The separate ivory cotton lace covering was hand-made to order in Ireland. Details include an heirloom brooch, originally owned by the groom's great-grandmother and emerald earrings, gifted by Francine Martel, who served as a bride's maid. Also of note is an early example of a sister in the groom's party. Siobhan Richards, now New Hampshire Senator, wore this striking men's semi-formal suit.

After the ceremony the couple hosted a traditional Ball. Live music was provided by an orchestra, with Dr. Michael Foxworth conducting in full costume. Music ranged from traditional dances, Waltz, Foxtrot, etc. to Ragtime and early Jazz.

One departure from the period theme is seen here. The couple pulls away in a pre-war Rolls Bentley.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.