Allis and Donna - Cover

Allis and Donna

Copyright© 2013 by Sam

Chapter 4

I did not know that transparent baby doll outfits came in so many different colours, I also thought they came in sets, with panties. Maybe things were different here. Not a bad difference, I began to wonder about this New or was it Nude, Katya and Antoinette and how their husbands felt about it. Foolish me, I remembered my nude, err new family and that how they were, after all; 'special'.

I thought Mom would be pleased. I'd have to watch any 'Daddy' around my girls though. Probably even watch Mother around them. I remembered the motto how 'Trust' may not be important. To Hell, I thought.

I postponed any call to Mother and Father. Claire and I needed to talk. I was told by 'my Butler and Maid, that Madam was being 'fitted' for her wedding gown, as were Allis and Donna, since both would be there also. I guess that part of my discussion was not going to be necessary. We did need to clear up a few things first though.

Having been informed that they would be joining me for the evening meal, I pretty much resigned myself to... , to... , what! What did one do in Bavaria for fun?

Looking outside the decision was obvious. I would take a walk. Marta, the maid, offered me another suggestion. No it was not what some of you had been thinking, she asked if I would not rather ride than walk?

I nodded in the affirmative. I also noted that everything said was in German. It would be one item that needed to be discussed with Claire. Allis and Donna would be another sensitive area.

She escorted me outside, then to the stable. She told a groom to bring me my horse. The Baron, it seemed, had already 'given' me one, as part of an early dowry. When the groom brought out the black stallion, he was magnificent. He stood close to 18 hands high, coat glistened in the light and I was informed that his name was, 'Black' and that Madam had his mate.

It was funny, in a way, seeing two huge men trying to keep up with 'Black' and I. The Bulgar's were almost comical, then I realized, that the guard was intended as an honour, not one of distrust.

When we returned to the stable, Marta was there, waiting for me. "You must dress for the meal!" It was not a question, nor a command, she was merely informing me of protocol. Heine was in my room as Marta stated to undress me, he started bringing me new clothes. "The tailor has one of your old suits and is starting to make a formal set of clothes for you also. A fitting or two will be done next week. He altered this for tonight, it is just for the meal."

Blond, Inga, Redheaded, Colleen, Monique a Brunette and Kat, with long black hair were nude and kneeling between the men.

Marta took me down to the meal area. I was almost shocked. Franz and the Baron, were joined by Katya, Greta and Biddy.(Kurt, also nude, was kneeling next to Katya)

Allis and Donna, followed by Claire paraded in. The Baron and Franz stood up and motioned my to sit next to them. When we were all seated, Claire and her two 'Body Servants' knelt down by me. I heard, in a whisper, "Better not get used to this Buster', I may like being a wife better, at least for a while, Master."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.