Allis and Donna - Cover

Allis and Donna

Copyright© 2013 by Sam

Chapter 2

He, and the 3 objects of my dreams, Claire, Allis and Donna; were seated at a table. Franz stood up, extended his hand and introduced everyone. "Bobby, you have already met them, Claire is my wife, Allis and Donna are our daughters!"

He could not have said anything more to get my un-divided attention. His wife, did he say. I thought he had said sister on the phone.

"They are all still very beautiful!" As I smiled at each.

Franz Von Haldenstein, Claire, Allis and Donna, somehow it was not easy to believe that. It was difficult to imagine him as her husband or those nymphs as his daughters. They were so different.

All the girls cast their eyes down, Their heads rising up and down slightly as in responding to the introduction. Franz was looking directly at him as if judging his reaction. He had seen this before, many times in fact, but this was different. They seemed to be in fear as well as submissive.

"Franz, you have a fine family. I did nothing anyone else would not have done if they understood German. It never ceases to amaze me how backward we in America really are. When I was in Asia or Europe or even South America even the signage was multi-lingual. I was just glad to be around. I better take my leave now, I have not even been home much and have much to do!"

"Thank you again from all of us. Tell me Bobby, where were you and what do you do?"

Another loaded question he thought. Oh Well! " I was outside the US a bit. I was a 'consultant' and am in the process of making some changes in my life. Who knows if I ever find someone like you have I may even settle down." Then he smiled at Franz, gave a Prussian click of his heals, bowed to Claire, Allis and Donna; turned and started out.

Like Bobby, Franz had done some checking of his own. What he found out was 'nothing', no social, drivers license, passport or school records. Bobby was a 'ghost' and did not exist. That had intrigued him. He wanted to judge Bobby himself before things would go any further. He picked up his Sat Phone and gave instructions. "Follow him, if you can without being seen. He has done nothing wrong and if there is even a hint that your 'Bulgars' can not understand that, let me add that their re-education will be several feet under the ground. Do you think they might understand that?"

"Jawhol Mein Herr!"

Franz was a very cautious man. If was anyone else but his sister he would not pursue this. He had never seen that spark of life in Clair since the accident. That Allis and Donna were nearer her same age had been a problem corrected by clothes and cosmetics. This trip was not indented to be a long one and their papers were in order. Still, the look in Claire's eyes was like the hungry wolf looking at the fawn in front of her. Deadly but very desirable. He wondered if, never mind, he did not think much would ever come of this.

One look at Claire though made him think differently however.

Bobby left the Hotel talking to himself. 'Just my luck!' He had not expected her to be married. And those girls, no way could they be that old nor could she be their Mother. Why had Franz say over the phone she was his sister, then. in the hotel; said she was his wife. Hell it just did not make sense. He would let it pass.

A deep breath was in order though. He rode a cab to the Metro station, took it to New Carrolton and went to his car. He saw two big men run up to the station door, then stop. The hair on the back of his neck raised up. Years of training and experience had caused this reaction; he thought. Hell this was the USA not Prague or Ankara. He was leaving all that behind. He really needed to un-wind, ready the house for his parents return and decide what to do and where to do it.

Life is one of those thing which seem to flow like a river. You know the water can never move upstream, but the course and direction the river flows can often change, so is it with life. There is a saying, 'the best made plans of mice and men gang aft agan; or something Scotch like that. Yep, it was true, things did not always work out as expected nor as we might want them to.

Seven men now were before Franz Von Haldenstein, two were on their knees, held down by four other large men. "Did he see you?"

There was flurry of words in Russian and German; Franz slowly raised a hand and addressed the seventh man. "Did he see them Hans?"

Hans raised both hands in a I don't know way and shrugged his shoulders.

"Was he hurt or questioned; or did your 'clowns' not understand that either?"

"Nein, Mein Herr! He was never approached nor touched!"

"Hans, Hans, I am pleased at that. That your bumbling fools got as far as they did was off-set by them being discovered. I will call our friend and at least apologize for my actions. I know he is not a fool and I have already made several errors. These two will need to make an apology when we return to the Castle."

Hans nodded, he also knew or could guess what such an apology would entail. The Bulgarians worked cheaply, in Europe they could be intimidating. Here, in the USA, they looked more like overgrown schoolboys, bullies on a playground; and although they might kill, the effect that might have in Eastern Europe was lost in America. It could be a needed lesson later.

"Bobby, it is Franz! I must apologize!"

"I'm used to it Franz, help is difficult to find these days!"

"Yes, I am afraid that is quite true! Thank you for understanding. This is not business, it is personal. Claire is my sister and I just wanted to protect her, if your meeting was not an accident."

Bobby seemed to relax now. "I do understand Franz. Who are Allis and Donna?"

"It is a bit hard to explain, we must meet again! Needless to say they are not her daughters, but there is a story that may help to explain them. We head back home soon, we may return but I am not certain when. My Papa needs us so I cannot delay. Can you join us in Europe somewhere?"

Bobby thought a bit. Hell why be coy, now that he knew more about Claire he could think of nothing else. He had to ask. "Franz, is your sister married?"

"Ha, No my friend. Does that affect your answer?"

"Not in the least, just wanted to be sure if I needed a rifle or not. When do you want me in Bavaria and are your other sisters going to be there?"

Franz had to laugh. It seems both men had the need to find out about each other. "Yes, Greta likes Swiss Chocolate, Biddy, the French wines and Katya; I'm afraid, men, she is a bit too affectionate so be careful, Claire is very shy around her."

That Franz would be so forthright now was greatly appreciated.

"What about you and the 'Baron' Franz, a good guest, brings a gift!"

"I think my Papa, like me always enjoy blonds, brunettes, redheads and a raven haired beauty." He laughed. Any day next week is fine, you will stay in the Castle, call and someone will pick you up at the Aerodrome. Remember, none of this is business, so be nice on them! Ja!"

"Ja! Franz. I have some shopping to do!"

This was just the thing Bobby needed. He knew just what he would do. He hoped it would not backfire, especially with Claire. He had to smile. If he ever had a challenge it was overshadowed by this. With a couple of phone calls he was off.

London, Zürich, Paris, Amsterdam and Stockholm were the stops he made before Frankfort. He was laughing so hard when he thought of the looks he would get both on the way, then from Franz. He again hoped Claire would not be too upset.

When his flight arrived he called and told the man, in German that there were quite a number of large gifts, one auto might not provide enough room."

The looks he got while he waited for transportation ranged from disgusted looks to drools and outright fascination from women and men alike.

Three cars arrived. men got out, took his gifts as he entered one of the Mercedes cars. Not a word or comment was made. It was a rather longer drive than he had thought, or he was just more tired from all his travel that he fell asleep. He awoke to a gentle touch to his cheek. The soft voice then another touch told him, in, German, that he had arrived. "Your gifts are inside, my family is looking forward to meeting my 'Knight in Shining Armour'!"

It could only be Claire. Her touch would have made everything worthwhile.

She took my arm and when we walked in the Palace Guard were on duty. They snapped to attention, stiff backs, chest out and eyes front.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.