1939: The New Agency
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2013 by Babyboomer

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Mystery romance and terror

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Mystery   Cheating   Cuckold   Group Sex   First   Anal Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Violence  

One of them said, "Let's get married now!" Although none of them admitted saying it they all agreed to do it. So the foursome managed to get up. It was at that time that Ken remembered his old boss at the soup kitchen. He had volunteered there regularly until he had been stabbed. They all got into one cab despite the protests of the cabbie. The cabbie, all cabbies hated drunks, was afraid at least one from this group would throw up inside his cab. He drove them quickly to the soup kitchen.

Father Sean had been about ready to go to bed when the foursome came into his makeshift retreat. He was happy to see Ken again and heard for the first time about his injury. Ken then told him what the two couples wanted to do. Ordinarily he would not marry anyone who was drunk. But he knew Ken and when they introduced each other he found out that he had married the previous couple when he had a parish.

The two couples awoke the next day with rather nasty hangovers. They woke up to the afternoon newspaper reports of war in Europe. Germany had invaded Poland. Barbie read the headlines and hoped that Peter had nothing to do with this tragedy. She shook her head. She hoped that Willy would never ask her to do anything like he had. Twice Peter had – done it with her. She was married now and she couldn't allow it to happen to her again. She would have been surprised to know that the number of men she had dallied with was not the figure she thought it was.

Later that day, Ken and Barbara sat with her parents. Dinner was a mild celebration. Steven and Cornelia planned on some quality time at his flat. Barbara had finally won a discussion with Ken and they were taking the train to his parents. It would be a surprise but he hoped that it would be a good one. He knew his own parents had eloped against the wishes of both sets of their parents.

It was a needless worry for him since his folks welcomed her with open arms. They told them they had hoped that she would be his wife. Tears of gladness and joy flowed from Barbara and her mother-in-law. Unknown to Ken his mother then called up his best friend and invited Jack and April over to 'see his new bride'.

Friends were over from all over the town. Barbara must have met everyone there. At least that's what she thought as evening approached. One toast for the bride and groom became many toasts. Ken's folks passed out after everyone else had left except Jack and April. In order to not disturb his parents Jack and April invited them over for more drinks. So they walked down the village sidewalks. The streetlights were on and provided enough light to show them the inevitable uneven surface.

Since it was only a few blocks to Jack and April's house they were still pretty drunk. They had a phonograph player and the foursome enjoyed dancing with one another. Jack and Ken even sat out a couple while the girls continued to dance. Barbara couldn't get over how closely she resembled April. As a lark the two switched their clothes.

When the two of them came back, the switch seemed to fool the guys. They danced with the other's husband. Then Jack grabbed Barbara's hand and dragged her to the kitchen.

"April, I can't wait till they go home. Just give me a quick kiss babe."

Before Barb could speak, Jack had her in his arms and was kissing her. Ken's best friend had his lips on hers. Then he had his tongue in her mouth. Before she could understand what was happening he had his hands between her legs. Maybe it was the drink but she couldn't resist. Jack had her panties down and he was pumping into her. Then she heard Jack say something.

"Oh, I can't wait for the baby Honey. If it's a boy we've got to name it after Ken. We can't call him Ken Jr. but sometimes I wish we could. If he hadn't agreed to do it with you we couldn't even have an adopted child much less one growing inside you! Even if I'm sterile babe I love to do it with you."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.