1939: The New Agency
Chapter 9: Jokes

Copyright© 2013 by Babyboomer

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 9: Jokes - Mystery romance and terror

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Mystery   Cheating   Cuckold   Group Sex   First   Anal Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Violence  

The producer and director had been in several conferences over the day. Money, time and whom they could get to replace Michael were the issues. The producer's backers had been very upset. It was the fact that Michael had been murdered that had upset them. The money, extra time needed hadn't fazed them a bit. That was odd but the director and producer didn't question their good fortune. After he hung up, the producer and director tried to come up with actors that might be available and acceptable for the role.

They got a call later in the day from the backers. How the backer's had talked him into doing the role they didn't know. He was the biggest male star on Broadway now that Michael was dead and he wanted to be in their play. That was astounding. The backer's promised them he would arrive at the theater by tomorrow at the latest. Imagine what they could do with Cornelia Crown and Peter Hertz!

'This is perfect for me. I have always wanted to act again with Cornelia. But I still cannot believe what happened to Michael. We trained together. He was one of the best in our class. Now his role is mine. I think it is fate that brought me here. Michael must have been careless to let an assassin knife him in the back. It's this cesspool we live in. Oh, here is the theater.' Peter thought as he exited the cab.

Tall, at 6'2" and built with the muscles of an endurance runner the blond leading man entered the theater prepared to become the new male star of this play. Yet he, Michael and others had been playing other roles. He was to resume Michael's role in the real life play too. Part of that role was to find others that wanted what they wanted but were leaderless. Peter walked into the theater and met the police at the door. Of course they knew him and allowed him to go and report to the producer and director. Peter knew that one of them had been part of Michael's group. Neither let the person not within their group suspect the fact that they knew each other. Peter was shown his dressing room and he told them he would begin to study his lines.

It was a tiny lie. He had helped Michael practice for the role. He knew most of the play already. What he needed to do was make contact with the others here. So he was in the hallway when Barbara burst from her dressing room door crying. She barreled right into him. Startled and falling, Peter reached over, missed Barbara's shoulder but found a rather softer portion of her anatomy. He fell back and pulled her robe with him. The entire front of her robe opened before him. He awkwardly fell further against the wall and sat down at the same time. His hand pulled her body forward and down. The end result was not unlike some dirty comics of the era. His open mouth found it suddenly covered with a lip like structure. His reactions were automatic.

Barbara found herself kneeling in the hallway in a most unusual position. Yet it had its benefits as she rapidly found out. She didn't know who was beneath her but his tongue and mouth were most impressive. She had been crying from her break up from Ken. Incredibly she had found a new friend within seconds of her loss. As her head whirled from her feelings, she immediately knew that he would soon be much more than a new friend.

Peter worked on her for a couple of minutes before he got up and lifted her into his arms. He carried her to his dressing room and quickly undressed. She lay there patiently waiting for him. Her young shapely legs opened wide for him and he slipped between them. Soon they were working as a team for their mutual satisfaction.

Peter gazed down at his recent conquest. She was beautiful and quite young. Her eyes were closed. He knew she was awake. Yet he waited for her to arise before he would ask her who she was. For all of Michael's misplaced energy, he had gotten some converts to the cause. Peter had a list in his head of those he could trust. He hoped to add this sweet young girl to it. Followers were important and they could help fill the coffers for other more secret reasons.

Barbara lay there with her eyes closed. She knew she was in the leading man's dressing room again. She had been on this couch before and had almost gotten seduced. This time it wasn't so much a seduction as a mutual meeting. At least this time she was just a friend with Ken. Yet she lay there still feeling guilty and embarrassed. She didn't even know this man's name! Of course it had been an unusual circumstance that probably any girl would not have been able to say no. She knew he was there looking at her naked body as she lay there with her eyes closed. It was time to stop her reverie and get some answers to her questions.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.