1939: The New Agency
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2013 by Babyboomer

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Mystery romance and terror

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Mystery   Cheating   Cuckold   Group Sex   First   Anal Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Violence  

The fire had been a smoke pot prop cleverly placed so that the entire theater had been filled with smoke before it was discovered. The police believed it to be a ruse so that the entire production staff would have to come out. Then the murderer found his victim and silenced him forever.

The police had been thorough. Everyone's name and where they were located at the time of the murder were recorded. Few people were left without a solid alibi. Many had multiple witnesses that placed them away from the scene. Barbara, Cornelia and Ken were among the few that didn't have more than one witness to cover their location.

When Al found out about what had happened he immediately began to collect information about Michael Moore, previous leading man and now the victim. Gradually, as other case histories had formed this one too began to show the picture of the victim's character. Meanwhile someone else began to become interested who had a greater ability to gather evidence.

Daddy

Steven O'Leary was the youngest police chief in the history of the department. He was in his early forties. At 6' 1" he was tall for his generation. He had served his country in World War 1. After his release he was able to get a job on the police force because his father knew the party ward boss. He was very ambitious. As a patrolman he kept most of the petty crime out of the courts. He got a good reputation from the parents of kids that strayed. The parents usually controlled them after he caught them. Then he shot it out with a couple of bank robbers. This action and his good reputation allowed him to advance more rapidly. As a detective assigned to track down murderers he excelled. Like the fictional detectives of the time he used the psychology of people involved to track down the killers.

He had been appointed Chief not long ago. He was supposed to clean up the department. So he demoted some and promoted some others. They even found a couple of detectives that had taken bribes to look the other way. He realized, without having to be told, that he wasn't to 'rock the boat' too much. His political savvy enabled him to satisfy the force and the 'politicos'.

It was the changing political scene that had helped him become the chief. He recognized that to stay the chief he needed to keep up with that changing scene. His previous intrigues had been locally and to a limited extent, the state. Recently he found that the feds were doing more investigations in his 'fair city'. Over a dozen recorded break-ins across the city involved people with German background or Germans directly. Nothing seemed to have been taken other than some documents here and there. Someone was gathering information and he suspected the feds. It didn't take a seer to understand the situation in Europe was serious.

Over the past year he had gathered some information on his own. He knew that the city had a fair share of people with Germanic background but he hadn't realized how many there were until his research began. One of the things that had helped him at the start was the force's history archivist. He had been partially disabled in the line of duty years ago. He had been more than happy to help out the new chief when Steven had asked him about the Germans in the city. He had uncovered the investigations into the 'Friends of Germany', the German/American League, and other 'social organizations' of German heritage.

He had been looking through those folders again when the deputy chief in charge of detectives mentioned the sensitivity of the case due to the people being investigated. He wondered what political persona had to be massaged when he heard the names of his ex-wife and baby girl. Suddenly he became galvanized into action. He couldn't be personally involved in the case but he did have the ability to add more personnel and he did. What's more he decided that he had to go to comfort his baby girl. She must be in shock especially since she had been closest to the victim at the time of his death. He ordered up his car and sped to the theater.

It had been almost an hour before the crew and cast were allowed to go back into the theater. Immediately the producer called for a meeting with the director. All others were to resume their duties. They had all been told that further interviews with the police would be necessary and they would have to work around them. Barb and Ken looked at each other with amorous eyes but knew that it would be extremely difficult to resume what they had started today.

Barbara was sort of glad that she would have some time for herself. Michael's murder had taken place just after he had diddled her.

'It was rape wasn't it? He didn't even ask me before he just did it. I must have been in shock otherwise I would have screamed immediately or grabbed his wrist and broken it for him like I did with Ron. Yet I didn't even reach around. And it wasn't just the one thrust was it? I-I knew what he was doing and I knew who was doing it. What happened to me? I had – Ken and I had just- we loved each other then he- I just let him!'

She thought all of that and more. She sat waiting for another police interview outside the leading man's dressing room. Tears slowly trickled down her cheeks. She sat confused and bewildered that for all of her confessions of love for Ken she had allowed another man to seduce her within minutes of her first time. She had called her mother some awful names as a young girl. Her mother still loved her though. Now she had an idea how difficult circumstances can be. She still loved Ken and she could never tell him about this.

She decided that she needed to go back to what she knew. She was a detective. She had paid good money to get her own business. She had a good man as an employee and a lover. Now she knew her mother loved her and always had. Her father had never been a question of his love and care for her. As she sat back down she inhaled. She shook her light brown hair. She adjusted her bra and soon she felt like her old self. It was about this time that Barbara looked up at a disturbance toward the front of the theater. There her father was walking toward her.

Her face lit up and she rushed like a little girl into his arms.

"Daddy!"

For a split second he didn't see his grown daughter but a little three year old that needed to be cuddled. Then Steven saw her as she was. Her pretty face and body much like his ex-wife's running to him. And her eyes were like her mother's too. He hugged her and led her back to the chairs where she had been seated. The men who had been with him went about their previously assigned tasks and then one of them stood waiting for further instructions.

He decided that he would help her snap out of the emotions she was feeling so she could help with the investigation.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.