1939: The New Agency - Cover

1939: The New Agency

Copyright© 2013 by Babyboomer

Chapter 7

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Mystery romance and terror

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Mystery   Cheating   Cuckold   Group Sex   First   Anal Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Violence  

Cornelia had talked to Douglas. He told her the only way he would take Mary back would be for Mary to give up acting. It had surprised her when she told Mary and Mary had agreed so rapidly to do it! Cornelia hadn't been able to take that step for her first marriage. Mary seemed truly happy.

Cornelia had been with Mary when she told the producer and the director. Both turned to Cornelia and asked her to become the new leading lady. Even Mary begged her to do it. What was she to say; besides her daughter was in the production too. She agreed and signed on for the same package that her friend had agreed to. Her green eyes glowed with the grace that she had learned from many years of being a leading stage actress.

The director had told her that since it was June already she had to make up for the time that Mary had used to practice for her role. He had thrown her to Michael and yelled at them to "Practice, practice, practice your lines. When you know them then I can help." 'He was right of course.' She thought. She wondered if the director knew what might happen if she was thrown together with Michael. She wondered whether he had done the same thing to Mary. Here Cornelia was aware of his reputation and prowess. Despite that she was finding out first hand why her friend had succumbed to the leading man.

The intrigue had begun innocently enough. Michael found out one of the reason's why Cornelia had been so much in demand. If you gave her a script she could memorize it in two readings. Even her first delivery was excellent. He began immediately to enjoy acting opposite her. Then his need took over when they did their first stage kiss. He actually surprised her with his dexterity. He had wanted her since he saw her in the movies. Then his desire had increased when he had seen her in the lobby. It was a dream that was coming true.

Cornelia had wondered about her friend and especially her daughter. How had they allowed Michael to get so close to them? She had rapidly found out. Now she found herself stretched beneath her new leading man. She was naked as the day she was born, and knew that he was about to add her to his list of successful seductions. The trouble was he was so good she didn't care. All she wanted was what he had and from what she was feeling, it would be only a second or two until that sense of fullness entered her.

Michael had been stopped at this point only twice before. It had been with her daughter Barbara. He knew there would be no stopping with her mother. Neither would want it to stop. He looked down and saw that she was a true red head. Her small trim body matched up nicely with his muscular one as he lubricated himself with her copious vaginal fluid. He knew he would want to enjoy this lady more than once.

Her eyes were closed as he slowly entered her. He relished watching the faces of the women he seduced during copulation. The first entry and the first orgasm were usually the highlights. It was a joy to watch her pale white skin become a flush red. Her lips were wet and large. Her nipples were distended and looked like large pink pencil erasers on top of her well-shaped breasts. He felt her begin to relax as the first couple of inches slid into her. If they had gone any further then they wouldn't have responded to the yelling but continued till death or ecstasy overtook them.

"Fire! Fire!"

Maybe there was a circumstance that could stop both of them because they jumped up, slipped on dressing gowns and left the dressing room. There was a lot of smoke. The crowd separated Cornelia and Michael. They found that they were not the only couple partially dressed. Most of the crew and cast had little clothing on them. It was in this state that Michael, Cornelia, Ken and Barbara found themselves grouped together in an alleyway corner just outside of the theater side door stage entry.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.