A Second Chance - Cover

A Second Chance

Copyright© 2013 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 29

I was immobile for two weeks. I'll tell you right now; being carried everywhere you go gets old in a hurry.

If you've never used a jackhammer, they tell you to, 'Put your stomach into it.' It works fine ... the first day. The second? Not so much. I got a weeks worth of jackhammer in a fleeting second ... but it wasn't centered on my abdomen ... it was just enough lower ... hurts to tell it, and I've been healed up for almost a month.

Grace and Sally worked on the boat for a week ... then Bishop came in with his forklift and turned it over. I have no idea what Grace and Sally did with what they found..."We'll tell you later," they said. Well, it's time to go back to school and I still don't know.

Sally has one more period to go ... she's going to school with us. MSU is no longer MSU Ag. The school is a full fledged University. UM in Ann Arbor is in competition for our services. They just want our money. But Dr. Patil won out. She offered Sally sufficient emolument to keep her with us. Well ... we paid Patil ... and Patil paid Sally. And there's the court order:

As per the Contract, the Party of the First Part shall be in the company of the Party of the Second Part until such time as the Party of the Second Part determines the Party of the First Part has fulfilled the obligations of the Contract, but not more than 90 days. Should the the Party of the First Part escape from the Company of the Party of the Second Part, the Contractual obligations of the Party of the Second Part shall be null and void.

By order of Judge So&So,

Bloomberg Federal Courthouse

219 S Dearborn St

Chicago, IL 60604

There was a ton more ... how much we were paying her for lost employment, what consisted of company, the distances of separation ... even unto the designation of the parties and the reason thereof spelled out in the contract (which we three knew were a crock of shit but I AM Not going to tell my father I was in love and lust with my sister and came within a knee of ... Oh shit, that hurts ... fulfilling that love ... and lust.).

Dr. Patil didn't know ... didn't want to know ... wasn't going to find out ... she just accepted it.

Sally went to all our classes ... as graduate students we were assigned teaching classes ... Sally sat on the podium with us and teased the male students. We spent lots of money on the wench ... we dressed her in a sophisticated slut style ... she enjoyed it immensely.

We did have problems with some of the males ... and a few females ... who admired Sally from a distance ... and not so distant ... and even pretty damn close. There were those who weren't willing to remain, just friends ... not that any of them were ... friends.

Grace ... never out of sight ... if sight included inches ... wrecked one of the team ... similar to our difficulties in high school ... who wasn't smart enough to spell NO let alone understand it. (I will never understand why a coach deems it necessary to recruit thugs for the team and then expects them to act like gentlemen. They don't know how ... and it's too late to teach them.)

This led to a University wide REQUIRED meeting with the Coach and Director of Athletics present. The school passed out our pictures ... the three of us ... to every student and faculty member with a warning: DO NOT TOUCH across the top of the picture and YOUR ONLY WARNING across the bottom ... talk about waving a red flag in front of a bull! But it only took a half dozen fatalities for the baddest of the bad to remember why they were going to college ... to fuck sorority girls. Why chase after the dangerously unattainable when there were so many willing others.

Late in the evenings, Sally gave Grace and me lessons ... no labs ... of positions, places and things we could do once we were finally free to participate in said positions, places and things. We were possibly the best trained sexual partners in the Free world and still mostly virgins ... Grace. Not me ... there was Jeannie and Diana in my immediate past.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.