A Second Chance - Cover

A Second Chance

Copyright© 2013 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 26

"I want to go out," Grace said.

"Dress-up?"

"No ... Out ... out there ... on the lake ... for the weekend."

"Yes ma'am. How are we fixed for galley supplies."

"What ever we need ... call the chandler ... I can afford it," Grace was absolutely wound up over the money she got for the 'imitation' diamonds.

So ... I looked over the larder ... made a list ... asked Grace to look at it. She did ... I got the list back ... it was full of 'redacted' lines.

"Grace ... it's two days and two nights."

"And you figured that how?"

"Tonight, Saturday, Saturday night, Sunday. Back before Five pm ... we eat at the club."

"Nope ... try this ... Tonight dinner on board, we pull into Pentwater before five am ... breakfast at the Antler ... Frank and Ernie open at 4:30. Saturday about 8 o'clock, we put mom and pop on the Cessna and take off for Milwaukee. We register at the 'fly in, ' ( in later years the fly in became Oshkosh.)

"We go to a Braves game. We absolutely gorge on chili cheese hotdogs until we're puking in our seats.

"After the game we fly to Omaha ... we have an appointment with Buffat ... you give him a million dollars ... he takes us out to dinner."

"We fly back to Milwaukee, put mom and pop up for the night in the Astor. We sleep in the tent and take kids for free rides in the 195.

"We fly back to Pentwater ... pick up the boat and arrive in Chicago just in time to go to work."

I shook my head.

"No? How about we forget everything ... sail out, anchor someplace and I lose my virginity."

"Who are we taking with us to do that?"

"Nobody." She gave me a very un-sisterly look.

"Umh ... what are my choices again?"

She looked at me like I was stark raving mad. "Maybe this will help." She shimmied out of her clothes.

When I got my brain back I exclaimed, "Two ... I choose option two!"

"I thought you might."

I looked pensive, "Breakfast at the Antler ... could we make that part of option two?"

"Absolutely!" She tore up the long list and handed me a short list "'144 condoms, bread and cheese'. Call that in, please."

I flew down the dock to the club and called the Chandler.

A female answered, "One hundred and forty four condoms? That's gross." She laughed a witches cackle... "What kind of cheese?"

"Some of every kind you have ... and pineapple ... I hear pineapple is good."

"How much is some?"

"How many kinds do you have?"

"Wisconsin is 40 miles away ... if Wisconsin has it we do too."

"Just to be difficult ... how about a couple of ounces of everything? Make sure you label it."

"Bread?"

"Make it easy on yourself. But not sliced. Enough for three days."

"Cash, check or charge?"

"Cash ... she's paying."

"Getting lucky?"

I hung up.

The cheese came on a pallet jack. The jack operator was the very cute 18 year old girl who answered the phone at the Chandlers. I watched her chest bob and sway as she pulled the jack behind her. She handed me the box of condoms and winked.

"I brought some Wisconsin hard sausage, too."

Grace was dressed by now. We shoveled cheese for twenty minutes. The boat smelled like a cheese factory ... the cheese was wrapped in butchers paper. We were running out of places to put it before the last package came aboard.

When that chore was over she handed Grace several fresh pineapples ... a couple of gallon bottles of pineapple juice and not a few cans of slices.

"What is the pineapple for?" asked Grace.

The Chandlers daughter bent over, boobs bobbing and swaying, and started whispering in Grace's shell like ear. Grace got ... Eyes ... and they got big ... bigger ... biggest.

I heard, "Never?"

Grace nodded.

"Really?"

Grace nodded again.

Some more whispering ... Grace nodded.

The Chandlers daughter gave me an appraising look ... then she redirected from looking at my crotch to looking into my eyes.

Instant interest on my part ... I mean ... that part.

More whispering ... Grace gave me an appraising look.

They fell to whispering again.

"Ok ... I'll do it." The daughter stepped up to me. She rubbed her freely swaying chest against my arm. "My name is Sally. I'm going with ... do you mind?"

I had no blood left in my brain to keep me on my feet.

I must have been out for quite awhile ... long enough to make White Lake. We were gently rocking behind Indian Point. Indian Bay is pretty sheltered ... If we were rocking in the Bay, Lake Michigan must be rough.

Where the hell was I? There was the main salon cabin beams over head ... but I was on a very comfortable mattress. We didn't have a mattress in the salon...

I felt something warm and wet half way between my feet and chin. It slid down and up again. Oh ... that was much better than Rosie Palmer and her five daughters. There was a familiar head moving up and down...

A very quiet voice I faintly remembered was whispering, "See ... don't force it, Grace ... just let it slide in ... when you feel the gag reflex start ... swallow. Yes, like that ... now pull out until just the head in in your mouth ... yes ... breathe ... start back down ... swallow ... stay down ... stay down ... keep swallowing ... he likes that ... now start back up ... lick the head.

"Do you like that? No ... don't pull off ... just nod or shake your head. You do.

"Breathe ... go down ... now go fast ... I think he's waking up ... Remember what I told you about humming? Now is a good time to start. The National Anthem is a good one ... lots of vibration ... when he cums ... you can decide if you want to spit or swallow. But love swallows ... fuck buddies spit. How do you feel about him?"

Grace started going faster and faster ... she was almost whimpering.

"AAARRRGGGHHH ... Holy fuck oh dear ... suck ... suck ... Oh my god..." It wasn't fierce shots ... it was a continuous leak ... Constant ... ball ... draining ... forever ... she started swallowing. It kept coming and coming and coming. Now the pleasure turned to pain ... but I couldn't stop. Grace rammed her head down and I leaked cum directly into her stomach, "Oh God ... Stop ... Stop ... stop..." But she didn't. Sally said, "This is where you want him ... he's at your mercy ... Huh?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.