A Second Chance
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2013 by Old Man with a Pen

"You kids lost?" He was absolutely older than a freshman. Grace perked right up when he spoke. By that I mean her nipples were trying to bore holes in her shirt. I'll have to admit ... he was pretty.

I looked at the slip of paper in my hand. "Professor Gnocchi's office?"

"You're at the wrong building," he said. "Tell you what, I'll just run you over ... it's not far." He took off. When he said 'run' he meant 'run.'

"Coming?" he hollered from about a block away. We took off.

If there is anything better to look at than my sisters butt when she's running, I haven't seen it yet. All those dancing lessons, swimming and morning runs have produced the perfect one. Tight, bubble and delicious. I've heard it said (Hmm ... when was that? Oh ... the Point.) that a properly sprung suspension should look like two cats in a sack. Cats would be too big to describe my siblings posterior. Kittens ... friendly kittens.

Each cheek quivers as the foot strikes the pavement. The cheek supporting the raised foot tightens up and then tucks under as the foot reaches out to place the ball of the foot on the ground ... Quiver ... stretch ... tuck ... Quiver ... switch sides. Quiver ... stretch ... tuck ... Quiver. Oh yes. Grace has a beautiful ass. I run much faster when she's not running with me.

Running behind her can be dangerous ... Michigan sidewalks suffer from frost heave ... there are plenty of raised edges to upend an unobservant walker ... running makes it worse ... running behind Grace? Forehead cuts bleed ... only arteries bleed worse.

So ... naturally, being 13 and six foot tall I was clumsy ... watching me run was to observe radioactive molecular motion. Arms and legs everywhere ... except where I wanted them to go ... add Grace ... and Michigan sidewalks? I woke up in the Student Health Center.

"I don't understand it," she was telling the nurse. "He always bashes his head when we're out running."

She was holding my hand for comfort.

"Have you tried running beside him?" suggested the nurse.

It took a second. Grace looked down.

"It's not your front," she said.

Grace turned red! She dropped my hand and slapped me. "MEN are such PIGS! You're MY BROTHER!"

"You have a mighty fine butt," I tried my winningest smile.

Grace took another swing but the nurse caught her hand, "Ah. Ah. Ahh. Stitches."

"Would it hurt terribly if you stitched his dick to his belly?"

"When he got interested it would tear the stitches out," said the Nurse. "He might bleed to death."

"Good!!"

"So ... what are you kids doing here?" asked the Nurse, "Waiting on a student ... parent ... older sibling?"

"We're supposed to see our advisor," Grace informed her.

"You're students? Both of you?"

"Yeppers," she said.

"Who is your Advisor?"

"Professor Gnocchi."

"Today?"

"Yes ma'am," I said.

"Time?"

I looked at my watch... 11:27 AM... "Umh ... Ten?"

She grabbed the Health Center phone and dialed.

"Dr. Gnocchi."

"Dr. Gnocchi? This is the Health Center. I have two of your advanced placement students. I believe they had a Ten o'clock."

"Yes, Sir."

She handed the phone ... Grace took it. She was NOT apologetic ... she was still pissed at me.

"Unforeseen circumstances, Professor."

"David fell."

"My brother."

"Yes, Sir. Twins."

"It's not which one is enrolled, sir. It's both of us."

"We don't know ... that's up to you."

"No, Sir ... we haven't made a choice ... we're thirteen."

"At the present moment, I don't want to be near him ... but I'll get over it."

"He tripped on the sidewalk."

"We were running."

"No, Sir. He wasn't paying attention to his feet. He was watching my butt."

"Yes, Sir."

"No ... I'm not injured."

"Fuck you! I'm not going any where without him."

"No ... you listen to me, asshole. I'm thirteen ... and my father is the Prosecuting Attorney."

"Then call the dean ... get us another advisor."

"It's obvious you're incompetent."

She slammed the phone down.

"Well ... that went well," She looked at the nurse and me. "What?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.