The Picnic Plus the Beast

by Marduk

Copyright© 2013 by Marduk

Fiction Sex Story: An invitation to partner a woman on a picnic results in sexual satisfaction that leads into a swingers party and finally a full on gang bang that ends with the part-taking of a donkey

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Were animal   Swinging   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   .

Greg had just taken off his dirty shoes when the phone rang. On introducing himself a familiar voice echoed into the handset. "Rob here Greg".

"Hello mate", Greg said. "I was thinking about giving you a ring to made arrangement for another do with Burt and the blokes from the old department, maybe the last for the year".

"I would be in favour of that", Rob said. "It is awhile since the eight of us from the department got together, but that wasn't the reason for my call. You told me a couple of week ago that your wife was away up north to visit an old school friend and wouldn't be back till later this month. Well my lady friend, Marion who you met and I are going on a picnic tomorrow but a couple of week back she met this bird, new to the village; she is alone. They get on quite well and Marion asked if she could come. That puts me outnumbered as you might say and I thought of you, especially as this bird is your 'ideal woman'. She is plump, fantastic tits, hang almost down to her navel and what you would call 'a very desirable bum'. The one bug she is no pin-up; some could even call her ugly. However, you told me that their facial appearance was the last item on your check list, so the question is would you be interested in coming, not only to even the scale but as a companion to this woman. Oh! Her name is Jo", he concluded.

"Well I'm not doing anything of importance", Greg said. "Sure I'm come, do you want me to bring anything, drinks or something like that?" he asked. Rob assured him that was not required and after a time was set the conversation ended.

Although not required to contribute to the picnic he added a couple of bottles for he knew Rob did enjoy a bottle of ale. As he sat in his vehicle he wondered just how ugly this woman was. Only once did he ever come across a female that was definitely regarded as ugly and that was at school. Her name was 'Buck tooth Kylie'. It was know that every boy in the senior classes had been through her. She was certainly not the type one would take out in public but behind the shelter sheds or down in the boiler room, one didn't have to worry about appearances, she was there to be fucked and boy was she fucked. He remembered standing in front of her as her mouth drained his cock while there was a line up behind her to take her doggie style. There was also a rumour that half a dozen of the seniors had taken her to a barn and after they had serviced her made a bet that she wouldn't let the donkey that was in the barn fuck her. The blokes lost the bet for she took that donkey on and although she was bow-legged for days after, nothing could wipe the smile off her face.

It was just a minute before the allotted time when he pulled up outside Rob's unit in the village and following instructions for he wouldn't be using his car he parked in the visitor's park, which was associated with every unit. He didn't get a chance to ring the bell when the door opened and he was ushered inside where introductions were made. He had met Marion before, she was friendly but certainly not his cup of tea, but when the other woman, the Jo he was told about was introduced, his interest was very much on deck, especially from her neck down; her tits were melons and there size made wearing a bra difficult and as she walked they wobbled and bounced, much to his delight for she was braless.

The picnic was loaded and even before they got into the vehicle Jo was eagerly hanging onto him, much to his enjoyment and surprise. The only time that this had occurred had been years before when he had taken a woman to a wedding or was bringing her home; that had resulted in a fuck on the lounge. She had also hung onto him so maybe this Jo could be as accommodating. As for his wife she wouldn't even allow him near her, let along drape herself around him, as this Jo was doing. "Where are we heading?" He asked as his companion snuggled even closer.

"There is a picnic spot up in the hills, been there once before", Rob replied. "It's not crowded and there are walking tracks that take you to a waterfall, which with the amount of rain we have been having should be in full swing". Greg settled back, enjoying the closeness of his companion which as the minutes rolled past was also making him a bit uncomfortable especially in the groin area, he was hardening and as she made no attempt to alter her position he cupped her tits and undoing a couple of buttons of her blouse began to massage her fast growing nipple. He eased her hand onto his bludge and as she began to feel it, he ventured to the inside of her leg and travelled up to his goal, slipped his fingers under the elastic of her panties, into a forest of hair. She bit his ear as he began to finger her, giving off little pants as she began to squeeze his hardness.

He guided her fingers to unzip him and as she groped for and then took whole of his cock, it was his turn to give off a soft moan but as he guided her head towards it and as her mouth closed over it and began to suck he gave off a more auditable gasp that made Marion turn. Her mouth opened and then whispered into Rob ear, just loud enough for Greg to hear, 'Jo is sucking him off'. So surprised was that information that Rob nearly skidded the car, but it didn't deter the woman at his groin who sucked merrily on and as she sucked, he completely undid her blouse, freeing those enormous tits but not for an instant missing thrusting his fingers into her now rather moist cunt. He came with a soft moan, holding her head and thrusting his groin upward so every inch of his prick was down her throat, till she had drained every drop from his balls; only then did he release her.

She lifted her head, cum and saliva pouring out of her mouth, down her chin and onto those two now wobbling boobs. Greg fumbled to give her a handkerchief as his mate's turned with a smile and asked. "Enjoy that, was it a nice suck?" Jo wiped her mouth and not for a minute covering her now cum stained tits. "Lovely", she managed a gargled sort of reply and then reached for that uncovered and saliva covered cock smiling said. "But a fuck will be nicer; you are going to fuck me?" It was a question that deserved only one answer and with that she cuddled in closer pushing those melons hard against him while continuing to play and pull is limp but slowly thickening cock.

It was a good thing the picnic spot was not that popular, it was empty for Jo alighted from the vehicle with both tits open to the elements, bouncing and swaying with every manoeuvre. She didn't cover up as the picnic was laid out and even suggested that Marion drop hers out as well. Greg had no idea of what the sex life of his mate's was like but did get a surprise when Rob agreed with Jo's suggestion and even a bigger surprise when the woman gave a shrug, undid her blouse, removed her bra and then said 'there, satisfied'. After the lunch was finished and the gear packed away the two women got their heads together and then in a burst of giggles put out a challenge. "There is no one here, so how about we strip off and take a dip in the pool behind the falls, which should be full and after that just fuck each other stupid".

The track to the pool was a bit overgrown for it wasn't used as it took one behind the water-pool so the women removed their cloths in the picnic area and now standing totally nude, both with a substantial growth of hair between their legs, urged their companions to hurry up and before both Greg and Rob were nude the women were already making a dash to the pool track. They were right the pool was full and deep, that dived and splashed grabbing the men by the cock and balls as they giggled with delight as their tits and cunts were massaged; finally on the bank they offered their bums and grunts and moans followed as cocks found bum and cunt and fucked and fucked some more till each were filled to their satisfaction and the men flopped back, their cock just limps pieces of meat. It was getting late when they sneaked back to the vehicle for there was always the possibility of the area being occupied and after all they were naked – it wasn't.

"Perhaps we could meet again", Joe said as she bid Greg a goodnight. "I have never enjoyed myself so much and I loved your cock Greg", she said. "It was fantastic to suck, wonderful ramming my cunt but absolutely off the planet when you shoved it up my bum". It was a suggestion that Greg decided to act upon and after a chat with his mate it was decided to venture the women into the circle of 'swingers'. There were just a couple of other women when they arrived, but well over a dozen men who eagerly took on these two older but randy women, especially when they walked into the 'meeting area', just wearing an open housecoat, that revealed bare and swinging tits and a great forest of hair.

Greg hadn't partaken in a 'double dip' since school. It was something he remembered for 'Buck tooth Kylie' was fucking fantastic and her backside was considered better that her hair covered crack. Now that desire was to be fore-filled as he lined up to plunge his cock into the available, but cum covered bum of Jo as she rode a cock buried deep into her cunt while her mouth gobbled what ever cock was in range. Yes his invitation to satisfy a demand was certainly a 'Picnic and a plus' and as he rammed his cock up that accommodating bum and as the cunt fucking cock exploded and the sucking produced a torrid of cum and the gasps and moans of the other women echoed around him he gave a groan of 'totally satisfaction'.

Jo certainly appreciated the fact that she had been included into that picnic and then introduced to a 'swingers party', for she knew she wasn't attractive but this Greg bloke didn't seem to mind and the blokes at the swingers party didn't consider her facial appearances they were too busy servicing her and boy did they service her. She had obtained Greg's mobile and one afternoon as she sat alone for Rob and Marion were out for the day, she rang the mobile. Although married Greg knew it wasn't a success and over the years had sought sexual relief outside the marriage. He had, had many women but none, no matter how great had ever been given a contact number. So when he picked up the phone and heard Jo on the line, he was surprised and a little annoyed. That didn't mean he didn't listen to her suggestion to visit her, after all his wife was still away and the sexual antics of Jo were something not easily forgotten. "I would love to", he replied.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.