A Servant of Wisdom - Cover

A Servant of Wisdom

Copyright© 2013 by Invid Fan

Chapter 6

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - "God appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am El Shaddai." A Tree. A Mighty Oak. A Goddess of old. Tom heard her. Heard a God of his ancestors make a covenant with him, him and his descendants. All it would require... was a sacrifice. (Author's Note: followers of the God of Abraham may find this tale annoying)

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Paranormal   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Pregnancy   Nudism  

Alice thought cocks would be sexier.

It was, naturally, the first time she had woken up next to one. Uncovered, at least. Her experience with those was definitely lacking. Her first view of a real, in person, dick had been the day before, as Tom walked towards her own nude body and proceeded to fuck her senseless. It had been fun. She had not seemed to have been herself in the moments leading up to the fucking, but that could be put down religious fervor. She now, somewhat, understood those crazy sex cults. It was so freeing to let yourself go once you could put the responsibility on some person or god. Now, as she propped herself up, she was able to get her first good look at the male appendage.

Again, not that impressive.

It was soft, for one thing. Small, flimsy, laying in a mess of brown hair. Tom obviously had not groomed down there. She hadn't either, really, her own eyes dropping down to the furry blonde triangle between her legs. Alice didn't have a bathing suit and nobody was going to be seeing the place, so nothing apart from washing had been needed. Would that change now? Hmm ... Alice kind of liked herself down there. Tom, she might have trim himself a bit, but she was fine the way she was.

Reaching a hand out in the dim morning light, everything in the tent cast in a green hue, she ran a finger down the cock's short length. For a moment, Alice had a worry that this was wrong. If she had woken to Tom touching her, she'd be screaming rape. But ... they HAD gone to bed together. Nude. What was the point of such a thing, if not to say that your body was open to your partner? So, he was fair game.

Her hand grasped the flimsy tube. If she stretched it out, the head popped out beyond the circle of her fingers, but just barely. Relaxing her grasp, it sprung back a bit. Heh. She did it again. And again. This was fun!

The fourth time, it didn't spring back. Alice bent down closer, moving the cock a bit to put it more in the light. It was ... bigger. She squeezed. Also a bit harder. She could feel it inflating, like some balloon. Her own inflatable sex toy!

Alice glanced up at his face. She liked him. Had, as soon as she saw him. That was not influenced by any baby-wanting God. No. What she felt, desired, at its core came from herself. So, because of that...

Her eyes returned to the growing erection in her hand. Inexperienced she may be, but gossip and the internet had filled in many gaps. Lowering her head, Alice lightly licked.


Tom woke to a feeling he had not had in ages.

He knew at once what it was. You never forgot that. Hell, he had not forgotten any sexual activity he had ever been sober for. That he knew of. Someone was lightly sucking on his cock. There were only three possible people that could be, of which only one was likely.

If, for some strange reason, he opened his eyes to see Zak doing it, many questions would have to be asked and beliefs challenged, because it felt incredible.

Luckily, it was Alice. She was laying next to him on the tent floor, body half off the sleeping bag, as she slowly moved her mouth up and down. Bad blow jobs did exist. Tom had experienced a few of them, particularly from one woman he had been with for a month or two (beggars, choosers). Alice may have been a virgin a day ago, but she had picked up skills somewhere. Maybe they were god-given.

If so, another point in this new religion's favor.

His movement stopped her, Alice slowly pulling up and off of him. She smiled, eyes twinkling.

"Not upset, I hope."

"Nope." Hands going to her shoulders, Tom pulled Alice on top of him. Her skin was soft. Smooth. He didn't kiss her, not knowing what shape his breath was just then. Instead, he attacked her breasts. She moaned, both hands going to the back of his head as her butt settled on his stomach, pressing back against his cock. He sucked. Licked. Lightly bit. She gasped at the last, hands grabbing his hair but not pulling away from his mouth.

"God." It came out as a whisper. Tom released her breast. His eyes rising, he found her staring down at him with wonder. Her mouth dropped, finding his. Her body slid back, rising up over his hard cock. Tom felt her moving around, like someone reaching blindly behind the TV to plug a cable in. Both gasped as his member slipped into a warm wetness. Pushing herself up, away from his kiss, Alice settled down around him.

The front flap of the tent opened.

Tom saw a nude Zak looking at them with astonishment. He didn't blame the boy. Tom was astonished himself looking at her from this angle, and she had to look just as good from behind. Alice showed no sign of stopping. Grabbing her hips, he spoke.

"What is it, Zak?"

"Um..." The boy blinked. "Can I fish? For breakfast?"

"Yes."

The flap closed. Alice dropped forward, hands on the ground on either side of his head, hips working furiously.

Tom hoped he caught a lot. They were going to need all the protein they could get.


Tom let Zak clean the smallest of the three fish, the boy watching as Tom did the others first. So far, fish was all the land was providing, food wise. That would have to change. As Tom watched the others clean off their plates around the fire, he wondered how you made pancake mix from scratch. That was what he would miss most once they transitioned from store bought food to local supplies. Maybe the last of the money could be used to buy a few years worth.

"So, what are we doing today?" Zak's voice was happy, excited. This life seemed to suit him. Tom couldn't help but smile. The kid also seemed perfectly happy without clothing. His brown body was thin and scrawny, just a bit of black fuzz here and there in the usual places, but there was definite strength in him just waiting to be worked. Work the boy seemed more than willing to do.

"You are WAY too chipper, Zak."

Krissy was not scrawny, nor happy or excited, although she WAS just as nude. Her body was nicely fleshy and rounded. Some of that would come off, most likely, as the days and weeks went by, but he hoped she mostly stayed the same. He hadn't lied when he said she was beautiful. She was. It might just take a bit for her to believe it.

"Nothing wrong with chipper," Tom said. He looked around, contemplating. "I think, today, we should take Alice's plans to our future house site and see what it will take to actually build something. See what we can do ourselves, and what we maybe can ask for help with."

"Do you think she WILL help?" Krissy asked. He shrugged.

"Don't know. I wouldn't be surprised if there's a bunch of perfectly straight tree trunks all the same size somewhere around here, though."


"So ... out to here."

Alice dropped to one knee, marking the point on the rock under her with a cold coal from the fire. She drew a right angle, showing it was the corner, before standing again. She looked at the others.

"What do you think?"

She watched as they contemplated her plan. Alice had marked out the outline of their proposed home, starting with the rock face and its natural fireplace, extending out over the natural rock floor. Various stones and branches denoted furniture and features. Seeing it herself, Alice had to admit she wasn't happy with it. What had seemed great on paper, just looked ... small and badly designed full scale. Which, she supposed, was where experience comes in. Knowing what in fact works, how designs translate into reality. Alice felt another pang at not staying in school. There was so much she still had to learn.

"I don't like the kitchen," Krissy said. Alice walked over, bare feet having no problem handling the stone and dirt.

"What don't you like?"

"All of it, really." Krissy pointed to the vague outline of counter tops. "You're not giving us nearly enough space here. We're going to be preparing meals from scratch. It's going to take HOURS, sometimes with two or three of us working. We need more room." She turned. "I want a work table behind me. So, you know, I can be cutting up meat or something on the counter, then turn and sit and peel carrots or something."

"You know how to cook?" Tom asked. Alice saw Krissy blush a bit, nodding. Her entire front became pink, down almost to her belly button. Alice never knew that was how people blushed. You learned so much, going around naked.

"Dad wasn't going to cook. And, Mom..." Krissy didn't finish. Zak was nodding.

"She's good! I love it when she cooks!"

"That's good," Tom said. He placed a hand on her shoulder. Krissy's blush intensified. "You are here by nominated as our official cook. Feel free to order us around so we can help you any way we can."

"Yeah!" Zak moved to hug his sister. Alice blinked at the sight. There was nothing sexual about it, which surprised her. Nudity was always sexual, right? Giving her brother a squeeze, Krissy regarded Tom.

"So if I'm the cooking slave, what's your job?"

"We'll have to work that out," he shrugged. "See what we're best at. We'll need someone to focus on the farm, someone to tend the chickens and any other animals we turn into livestock. Someone to fish, hunt. Someone to cut wood, and everything else that has to be done to survive."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.