The Hermit of Scarecrow Valley - Cover

The Hermit of Scarecrow Valley

Copyright© 2013 by Lubrican

Chapter 15

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Hermit: A man who wants nothing to do with other humans around him, and who is said to shoot at trespassers, or worse. Jennifer: A girl who wanted to see what the hermit looked like. Chance: An unplanned event, such as being there unexpectedly to save the hermit's life. Serendipity: When the hermit whose life you saved, ends up saving yours too. Complication: Like when your mom falls in love with the same hermit you fell in love with. And he falls in love with both of you too.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

Jennifer had left to go put on a clean shirt. Mindy picked up her T shirt and got it ready to put back on.

“Wait,” said Bobby.

She looked at him as he stepped closer.

“I have to do this,” he whispered.

Quickly, he bent and, as she jumped in surprise, captured one of her stiff, turgid nipples and sucked on it briefly. He pulled back within seconds, licking his lips.

“Sorry,” he said. “But you really got me going.”

“I did!” she said, pleased with herself for still being able to get a man going.

“But I have to say, this is the craziest thing I’ve ever seen.” He frowned. “I don’t want anybody’s feelings to get hurt.”

“I don’t either,” said Mindy. She felt something seem to twist and settle inside her. The jealousy she had felt at seeing this man and her daughter pleasing each other, seemed to fade away like mist before the sun. They didn’t have to compete ... because he liked them both. “And what that means, kind sir, is that you need to be able to satisfy the needs of two women.”

“You’re kidding,” he said.

“I don’t think I am,” she replied. “May I put my shirt on please? If you do that again, or keep looking at me like that, I’m going to want to get naked with you again, and as I mentioned before, this is a very bad time for that kind of thing.”

“You keep saying that ... but I don’t understand,” he said.

She blinked several times as she realized her hints hadn’t done the job, and then said “We need to get a supply of condoms, Bobby. Unless you want to be a daddy.”

“Daddy?” His voice had risen an octave. “I can’t be a daddy! I don’t know how to be a daddy!”

She smiled. “For not knowing how to do it, you did a bang up job last night. Trust me. I have experience with this kind of thing.”

“Last night?”

“When you donated all those lovely, warm sperm cells?” His face still showed incomprehension. “Way up deep inside me ... next to my womb ... where there could very well be an egg floating around? It’s my fertile time of the month, Bobby. I got carried away and forgot that last night. What you did to me last night, Bobby ... I haven’t felt that very often. It was very powerful.”

“Are you saying I could have gotten you pregnant?” His voice was high again, and his eyes wide.

“I’m not worried about it, Bobby,” she said. “It wouldn’t do any good to worry about it, and it probably didn’t happen anyway. Mark and I did it without protection lots of times, and only one of them resulted in Jennifer. But it doesn’t make sense to push the envelope. So getting some condoms makes sense for now ... don’t you think?”

He frowned. “Give me a minute ... please?”

“I’m probably not pregnant, Bobby,” she said, calmly.

“That’s good,” he said, distractedly. “I just need a few minutes to adjust to the fact that it sounds like you might ... um ... do that with me ... again.” He flicked his eyes at her, and then away, as if he was afraid of what he’d see if he looked too long.

“I wasn’t kidding,” said Mindy. “You’re not sleeping on the couch any more. Unless you want to.” Now she frowned. “Is that what you’re saying?”

“Do I look crazy?” he replied. “I just didn’t think ... I mean I’m not used to...” He looked at her again, this time keeping his eyes on her. “I’m not used to this. It’s all new to me.”

“Did you like what happened last night?” She raised an eyebrow.

“Oh hell yes,” he blurted.

All of what happened last night?” asked Mindy.

“What?” He looked confused.

“You were with two women last night, Bobby,” she reminded him.

His eyes widened again, as he remembered what Jennifer and he had done, before Mindy blew his mind completely.

“Yes,” he said firmly. Then he winced. “Is that okay?”

“If you mean, are you allowed to enjoy making love with both my daughter and me, in the same house, one right after the other ... then yes ... I’m saying you are allowed to like doing that.”

“Wow,” he sighed.

“Except no intercourse with Jennifer.”

“Of course,” he said, immediately.

In her mind, Mindy smiled tightly, and said “Sure, buddy. Like I trust a man to be able to control himself in that situation!” But she didn’t say it out loud. Instead, she pulled her shirt back over her head. She fluffed her hair, but decided she wasn’t worried about how she looked. They needed to get on the road and get Jennifer taken care of, so they could get back home and ... get Jennifer taken care of.


At the hospital, they packed Jennifer’s nose with gauze. According to the doctor, that would be the best thing to preserve its natural shape. They gave her drugs too, of course, before the procedure started. So she was pretty much a happy camper, both while he carefully stuffed gauze strips deep into her nostrils, and afterwards, as they drove home. Bobby sat with her in the back seat, since she was a little wobbly, due to the drugs. It was just natural for him to put his arm around her and for her to cuddle into his side when they started off.

About half way home, Jennifer’s hand wandered into Bobby’s lap.

“You’re not horny any more,” she observed, squeezing the soft lump under his zipper.

“No,” he said, smiling.

“I am,” she said, continuing to squeeze and play. “Whenever I see you I get horny.”

When a cute girl says something like that to a man, he reacts to it.

“Ooo. That’s better!” she said.

“Aren’t you in pain?” he asked.

“Nope. Just horny.” Her fingers tightened on the lump, which was now much harder. “Take it out.”

“No,” he laughed. “We’re in the car.”

“Who cares?” she said. “It’s waaaay down there.” She waved a hand at chest level, like she was smoothing sand with it. “The windows are cleeeear up here. Take it out.”

Mindy looked in the rear view mirror. Bobby was staring back at her, with raised eyebrows.

“Pain meds always make her a little goofy,” she said.

Jennifer’s fingers started plucking at the front of his pants, trying to locate the zipper tab. He pushed her hand away, but it came back again, accompanied this time by her other one.

“Stop!” he hissed.

“But I’m horny!” she complained.

“You’re high,” he countered.

“I’m hi-ny.” She giggled. Then she fell across his lap. “Play with my hiney!” She giggled some more.

He looked into the rear view mirror again, and again met Mindy’s eyes.

“What should I do?” he asked.

“Don’t ask me,” she said. “I’m just the driver.”

In the end, he got Jennifer onto his lap, with her thighs spread and her lower legs dangling on both sides of his legs, which were pressed together. His hands slid up inside her shirt and instantly he had handfuls of warm, naked breasts. She leaned her head back beside his head and sighed.

“That feels soooo good,” she said. “I don’t understand why it feels so different from when I do it.”

Eventually his fingers began to tease stiffened nipples, as he did his own exploring and learning. He’d never had the time or opportunity to just play with a set of breasts and, despite himself, he began to get excited. She wiggled on his stiffening cock, and reached to pull one of his hands out of her shirt. She pushed it between her spread legs.

“Rub there,” she sighed.

He did so, but the material of her jeans was tight, and soon she was pulling at the button and unzipping them. Still, the material was too tight to let him slip his hand into them, so she wiggled and pulled, raising her hips off of him and holding her butt up by using her neck and back muscles. Mindy looked over her shoulder.

“Jennifer Lynn Franks!” she barked. “What are you doing? People will see!”

“No they won’t,” Jennifer argued. The windows are waaay up here.” She took one hand away from her pants, the waistband of which was now crossing the middle of her butt cheeks. Her pubic hair was barely exposed. “And my pussy is waaay down here,” she said. She didn’t notice that she only lowered her hand six or seven inches. Nor did she notice that, sitting on his lap as she was, her hand was no longer below the windows.

“And when did you start using language like that?” complained Mindy, who had to look forward again to keep the car in her lane.

“What language?” Jennifer went back to inching her pants down. They reached the tightest point and slipped past. She was suddenly able to shove them six inches lower. Her bottom plunked down on Bobby’s lap again and she started searching for his hand. He had stretched it out, putting it on the back of the seat, but she found his shoulder and pulled until she could reach his hand. He resisted, but only half-heartedly.

Had Mindy stopped the car, she could have reasserted control ... and modesty ... on the part of her drug-befuddled daughter. But they were almost to the turnoff to the road that led to the house, so she just kept going.

Bobby’s hand, in the meantime, was brought to the juncture of Jennifer’s thighs, and his fingers began even more exploration, this time of a young woman’s slippery, hot sex. He didn’t think it was odd that he’d had his penis in a vagina before he ever got to feel one up with his fingers. He was a little distracted, at the moment, from comparing his experience with that of most other males.

It was inevitable that the tip of a finger slipped between oily labia, and dipped into the heat of her sex. Her yip of happiness was just one more electric jolt to his libido, as were the noises she made as that slippery fingertip located and teased the distended bump of her clitoris. He didn’t have enough experience to know what to do to bring her off, but that didn’t matter. Her hands grabbed his, which became a tool for her to use to reach for and find the orgasm she thought she wanted.

It was a good orgasm, by most standards. It was Bobby’s hand, regardless of who was making it move just so, and that heightened the experience for her. But it also increased her blood pressure by some thirty points, and during the orgasm she reached just as her mother turned into the driveway to the house, she held her breath for an extended period of time, just loving the luscious feelings in her groin, which elevated the pressure in the blood in her head even further.

That elevated blood pressure defeated the painkillers that had so far rendered her happy and comfortable.

Think of it like a really crazy-happy drunk, followed by an almost instantaneous hangover of epic proportions.

Mindy thought her moans and tears were from joy at first. As she got out of the car, though, her mother’s ears detected something wrong with the tone. By the time she got to the back door and got it open, Jennifer as moaning, “I don’t feel good, Mommy. Owwww.” Her hand went to cover her eyes and forehead.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.