Reflections - Cover

Reflections

Copyright© 2013 by subbietrainman

Chapter 18

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 18 - A story of a couple venturing into real time cuckolding for the first time after some FemDomme games and fantasy cuckolding with toys. Reflecting on how they got there and more

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cuckold   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

We decided on going out to dinner. A new restaurant had opened up not too far from us and I wanted to try it. It was advertised as "Asian Fusion" and I was curious.

It turned out to be that they had a conglomeration of Chinese, Thai and Vietnamese dishes and everything we tried was quite good. Once we got back, Terry wanted to do the laundry but I told him to forget it this time.

Instead we cuddled for a while on the double lounger on the patio and watched the full moon and a starry night.

It felt good and I kept thinking about the cuckold stuff and why I was so driven to try it and to force Terry to accept it as the new "normal" in our relationship. I had been happy and content for so long. So why now? Maybe I should just give it up.

It started to get cool.

"Come on babe, let's go inside. If your back is OK, I need some serious oral services since you will be gone for almost two weeks, maybe even longer. I really don't know if I can last that long without you."

That's what we did, we went up to my room and Terry gave my countless orgasms as only he can do.

"OK, I want to play. Time to tie you up again. Get into position. It didn't take long and I had Terry begging for release.

"Terry, if I were to let you cum – my choice of how and when tonight or maybe tomorrow morning, would you be willing to trade that for me having a party here on Saturday?"

Terry started to say...

"Please hold your thought and let me finish. As I understand it right now and I admit I may be wrong, your main objection is to being exposed and consequently humiliated by being present when I have a lover here."

"You will be a couple of thousand miles or more away from here. So what's the harm in me having a party? Babe I'm asking for permission. I could just have gone ahead and have it. Most likely you would never know, especially if I didn't invite your good buddy Roger to it. For that matter any of the guys you play cards with. There are over fifty members in the club."

While I was talking I was gently sliding my hand up and down his hard cock.

"I know you want to cum. So why not give in? I'll even sweeten the pot. No hand job. I'm ready for another O or two. I'll ride your lovely cock cow girl style since you are already tied in that position."

I could see Terry's mind working. I think I had him dead right with his objections to the whole thing.

"Princess, in one way you are right but it's not just the humiliation of being in the same house when you have a fuck buddy over. It's more than that. I have come to the conclusion that I really don't like sharing you. I want to go back to where we were before this whole BS got started. Play some games with your toys – fine. No problem. The real thing is not for me. It will never be a turn on. Yeah, maybe watching you flirt a bit will get me revved up but more than that is a total downer. Not interested at all."

I was stunned. I had not expected that. Maybe I was delusional if I thought I could get Terry to accept status as a permanent cuckold. Not that I would deny him too much sex – I mean I really, really like it when we make love. Just that it would have to be always on MY terms. Maybe I really did misjudge him. Now what?

Terry continued.

"As it is, these couple of months plus have put a serious strain on our relationship. It will take a ton of work to rebuild my trust. So if you had any ideas of continuing the cuckold thing beyond the three months, you can forget it. I'm not going for it."

There it was, Terry had drawn the proverbial line into the sand. It was over as far as he was concerned on day "ninety".

But then he continued.

"In view of that, and in appreciation of your honesty by asking, I'll let you have one last fling. Have that bloody party but that is the last one and once I get home and the ninety days are over Roger and everyone else is history. I'm not in a sharing mood."

I felt like punching his balls to make him go soft and lock him back up and not let him out 'til he changed his mind on the cuckolding. But I had made an offer and had to stick with it. So I let go of his cock and swung myself over it.

Poor Terry, he tried so hard to hold back because I wasn't having any orgasms. I went through the motions, rode him hard and fast. I was too pissed to be emotionally involved and getting pleasure out this. This was a true 'mercy fuck'. No other term fit. I wasn't enjoying it.

I didn't even cum when I planted my cum filled pussy on his face and he dutifully lapped it all up.

"OK, time to lock you back up. Don't go any place. You are still tied. I think I still have one of those plastic locks since you will be flying."

"Don't bother Clarissa."

No Princess. Terry clearly had picked up on the mood I was in.

"What?"

"I'm not going to wear that bloody thing while on the road this time. I'm travelling with someone from the company and I'm not going to risk being pulled aside by TSA agents at every airport because they want to find out what I have in my crotch. Not going to happen. I didn't mind it that much when I travelled alone but not when I have company."

"What the hell?"

"How dare you? How do I know you won't be jerking off every night to some porn on your computer when you are alone in the hotel room or is your travel companion some office slut that you'll be banging every night?"

"Clarissa, you better shut up right now. I'm not going to bang anyone and I'm not going to jerk off. You will just have to trust me like I have to trust you that you won't let that asshole Jason fuck you."

I must have turned white or something.

"Did I hit a nerve there Clarissa? Is that what you want to do while I'm gone?"

"I told you once and I'm telling you again, if you so much as meet him for dinner, drinks or lunch and I find out about it, we will have a problem that makes the last couple of months seem like paradise."

Terry was staring at me with such intensity that it frightened me. I had to get out of there.

"I'm taking a shower. I'm really pissed at you. Better go to your room. I don't want to see you here."

Terry got up, grabbed his clothes and left. I heard the door to his quarters slam, not extra hard but loud enough to send a message that he was pissed too.

Shit, did he know something? Was this a last and final warning? Well yes it was. I better be very careful. I know Jason is not going to give up. Now what?

I went and took a shower and tried to think of something else but Jason came back into my mind, time and time again. I still didn't know what caused this animosity.

Terry was having breakfast, very unusual since always waited for me on Sunday mornings. I guess he was still upset.

Well two could play that game.

I slammed the CB and lock on the kitchen table in front of him.

"I expect you to put this on in the rest room of the plane on your last leg when you are flying home."

Then I put a cup of coffee, some OJ and a yogurt on a tray and went back up to my room.

I was playing with my pussy and dildo, pretending that it was Jason who was fucking me when it finally penetrated that there was knocking on my door.

"Clarissa, it's almost time for me to leave. I would like to say good bye to you. Can I come in."

There was no way I could let him see me like this.

"Good bye, have a safe trip. Call me when you get a chance and thanks for letting me have the party."

I saw the door knob move but then it went back to its original position. I almost wished that he had just stormed in and grabbed me to hug and kiss me like he usually does when he goes out of town.

I heard him walk away and the next thing was that I heard the beast pull out of the garage.

Wait a minute. He never takes the beast to the airport and leaves it there. Then I remembered, he had said something about needing some stuff from the office. I guess he'll park the beast there in the garage and take a limo to the airport.

I got up and took a shower, then realized that I was hungry. So I went down to have some lunch before calling Roger to see if he was up for some hot sex.

Terry

I was surprised at Clarissa's attitude this morning. Sure last night didn't go all that well but she had never refused to hug and kiss me when leaving for a long trip.

I played back in my had last night's conversation and then it hit me. Her reaction to me mentioning that asshole Jason. She turned white when I mentioned his name. At the time, I thought because of the way I was talking. Now I wasn't so sure. Did she meet with him already?

I made a mental note to have a talk with John Sykes about the surveillance. I know his service was still downloading from the cameras in the house but maybe I needed to increase having her watched around the office on a random basis.

It could wait 'til I got back from my trip.

I got to the office, parked my car in the garage and locked it up. After downloading some more files on my lap top I was all set to go.

Lexi had gone home to make final arrangements for their move from Phoenix and would meet me tonight in Seattle.

Our first stop was the regional office than right after lunch our presentation to Boeing. If that went well, we had it made.

Clarissa

Roger didn't want to play and I briefly considered calling one of the other guys in the club but it was Sunday, family day for most of them. So I decided to skip it and just watch a movie in the evening. That afternoon I did the laundry I let Terry skip.

My mind kept coming back how serious he was about that Jason guy. What was his problem. He seemed like a nice guy. I'm not sure I could ask him what Terry's problem was. Now I was kicking myself that I didn't dig deeper when I had a chance.

Then it hit me. I remembered the evening as the dance. I thought Terry was using the ultimate safe word but he wasn't was he when he said "never again"? He was referring to something that happened between the two of them. Did Jason take a girl away from Terry back in high school? Is that what this all about or is there some more. I guess it has to wait 'til Terry gets back but I was intrigued. Was Jason trying to do it again?

My pussy was getting moist, but was I really willing to risk everything for a fling with this guy. Who knows, he may not even be any good in bed. It wouldn't be the first time. I had a few duds early on when I got started on this.

But Terry was gone. How would he know?

I fixed myself a salad for dinner, tried to watch a movie but wound up going to bed to play with my toys. I was restless. Shit, I missed Terry already. What if he was really serious about dumping me for good?

Suddenly I was crying. What happened to me. Here I was all alone. No friends to talk to about my problem because our friends where just that – ours. Not mine. There wasn't one I could confide in because none of them had any idea of what I had been playing at.

Julie? She wasn't really a friend. Yes she knew about our game but I'm willing to bet pennies to doughnuts that she would side with Terry.

Marge? She and Petey live in their own fantasy world and both are happy as clams. Maybe they had struggles like this at the beginning. I don't really know. On the other hand Petey could have been the ultra masochist from the first day of their relationship.

I was truly alone in this mess. I looked at the clock. Why hadn't Terry called? He should have arrived at the hotel a couple of hours ago.

That's when the phone rang – the house phone. Strange, I didn't recognize the number on caller ID so I let it go into voice mail.

It was Jason.

"Hi Clarissa, I saw hubby at the airport heading out as I was coming back from a short trip back home. Thought I would give you a call. With him out of town, it will be perfect. I'm staying out by the airport. Call me as soon as you get his message. We can have dinner there and then I want you to take me home so that I can fuck you in his house."

"Shocked you? It's on my buck..."

That's when recording time ran out.

That arrogant SOB – how dare he talk like that. But at the same time my pussy started to flood and I turned the vibe on high.

I was in the middle of a big O when my phone rang. It was Terry.

I was trying to catch my breath and at the same time answer his call.

"Did I interrupt something? Got a fuck buddy there already?"

He sounded cold and distance.

"Terry, NO!" I tried to get my breath back.

"No one is here. I miss you and I was getting myself of with the vibe. The phone rang in the middle of an orgasm. Please believe me – NO one is here with me."

"Are you OK? I expected your call earlier."

"I got stuck in Chicago for a couple of hours because of thunderstorms and even some tornado warnings. No things are good. I finally made it to the hotel."

We chatted for a while and I was happy to hear his voice. He even went back to calling me Princess. God, I sure love that guy. So why is my pussy all wet again? Because I'm talking to the love of my life or because I'm thinking of that arrogant SOB and his voice mail?

I'm so confused.

When we finally got ready to hang up Terry said "I love you Princess" and then there was silence. The connection broken

I started to cry again.

Clearly I was my own worst enemy. How could I even think of endangering my relationship with this wonderful man? Why risk it all for a fantasy life that in the end could only hurt?

With thoughts like this I fell into troubled sleep.

To my surprise I didn't hear from Jason on Monday. We had completed a big project and I decided to treat my team to dinner. I wasn't ready to go home and sit alone in that big house with all those disturbing thoughts coming back.

Terry

I was beat and tired from the trip. Having to hang around O'Hare for several extra hours is no fun. Then there was that conversation with Clarissa. I mean she was totally out of breath when she answered the phone. I believed her story about using her vibes. I know she uses them all the time. Especially when I'm out town. We've had phone sex sessions during my trips 'til the batteries on our phones died and she's always used them.

Still, I decided to send an e-mail to John Sykes asking him to have his guy check the tape for tonight. Is this how bad are things right now? Trust but verify.

I had gotten hard during our conversation but true to my word, I didn't jerk off. I might some time down the line give in to the urge especially if we do have some phone sex but that is for later.

With those thoughts, I fell asleep.

The next day was busy but the meeting at Boeing went well which gave both Lexi and me a good feeling about the transition. The folks at Boeing had no real issues with it once they knew that I would be on call. They even introduced me to some guy in their R&D department who may or may not pass some consulting work in my direction.

I tried to call Clarissa before doing out to dinner but only got both voicemails, the one at home and her cell. Maybe she went out to dinner with someone or is meeting Roger. Then I checked my e-mails and there was one from one of the guys that works for John. "She was alone last night." That's all I needed to know.

She did call back just before I was dozing off to sleep.

"Sorry babe that I missed your call but I had my phone off during dinner. We both hate it when phones start to ring in restaurants. I took my crew out as a reward for finishing a project on time and a shade under budget."

"How has your day been?"

We chatted some but soon Clarissa realized that I was fading and told each other our love for the other and disconnected.

Clarissa

I drove home after my conversation with Terry in the parking lot of the restaurant. I was looking forward to having a glass of wine, putting my feet up and to watch a bit of TV.

As I sat there flipping channels I thought of Jason – why the hell can't I get him out of my mind. I guess I had expected him to try to contact me since I did not respond to his message.

I pushed those thought aside and went to bed after watching the ten o'clock news. No dreams. I woke up refreshed and ready for another day at the office.

Again nothing from Jason. Curious.

When I got home, there was a strange car in our drive way. Now what? I could see some person sitting in the driver's seat.

Making sure, my car doors were locked, I got my phone out, dialed 911 and held my hand on the send button and waited for whoever was in that car to make their move.

The door opened and Jason got out of the car. WTF, what was he doing here? Is he stalking me?

I lowered my car window just a bit as walked up but kept my finger on the send button of my phone.

"Hello Clarissa, is this how you greet guests?"

"Jason, what are doing here? I really don't want you around our house. I'm going to pull over to the side and you better leave right now. I don't like stalkers and that is how I see you right now."

I put the car into gear and started to move. He had to jump out of the way with made me smile just a bit in spite of the tension I was under at the moment.

He followed me, put his hands on top of the car and started to talk again.

"Come on Clarissa, get out of the car and offer me at least a drink. We can talk about dinner while we have that one."

"Jason, I don't want you here and if Terry would know, he'd kill you. Please leave right now. I have a good mind to call the cops and report you for stalking and trespassing. They'll be here in less than five minutes. The chief and the sheriff are friends of ours. I don't want trouble so just leave."

He stared at me with some strange intensity that made me afraid but also turned me on. My panties were getting moist. Shit!

"Come on Clarissa, whatever happened to the famous southern hospitality. Just one drink and some conversation. Remember this is Jason, your hubbie's high school buddy."

"I'm sure you never were his buddy, so don't try to bullshit me with that. Just leave and we can forget about his whole thing."

He tried one more time but I moved phone towards my mouth and he backed off.

"I'll call you tomorrow about lunch."

With that he walked over to his car and left. Once I was sure that he had left our property, I hit the button that slides the gate closed at the beginning of our drive. I hadn't done that. Better remember tomorrow morning.

I was shaken up by the appearance of Jason but also turned on. I had a hard time concentrating fixing some dinner for myself.

As I sat trying to watch some game show, I thought. I hope Terry doesn't call tonight. I'm sure he'll pick up on that something is bothering me. Can't have that especially since I really did not want to tell him about Jason showing up at our house.

I gave up on TV and went upstairs to take a nice long soak in our big tub. Trouble was that when I turned on the whirl pool feature the jets and bubbles started to agitate my pussy and thoughts of Jason returned. It was rather disturbing.

When the water started to cool, I got out and went to bed with my biggest vibe hoping that I would tire myself out. As I played with myself thoughts kept bouncing back and forth between Jason and Terry. Fantasizing about almost being raped by Jason and then comforted by caring and loving sex that Terry was so good at.

Eventually I fell asleep as the batteries of my dildo started to slow it down.

Better get new ones tomorrow. It will be a while before Terry will be back.

True to his word, Jason called about lunch and told him that it would not work since I had a business lunch. Before he could get agitated I told him.

"I'll have dinner with you. Meet me at the Toulouse Bistro at seven tonight. I'll text you the address."

He readily agreed to that. The restaurant was one that Roger and I used. It was off the beaten track and not a place I would run into people who knew me. I guess I'll see how dinner goes.

During dinner he was a true gentlemen but as we sat at the bar for an after dinner drink, he started to push for more. His hand was up and under my skirt and he teasingly pulled on the snaps that held my stocking up.

"Stockings and garter belt – how sexy. Are you trying to corrupt and seduce me my dear lady. Should I see if you wear panties under that short skirt or maybe look for a bit of moisture build up in your pussy?"

I must have blushed a bit because he chuckled quietly.

The bastard new that he was right – my pussy was getting moist.

"Why don't I follow you to your place and we can do what we both know we want and need."

"NO Jason." I guess I said that a bit louder than I had wanted to because some folks started to look at us.

"Not our house, we can go to your place or get a room but our house is off limits to you. It's bad enough I'm even thinking of sleeping with you. Terry would kill you and dump me the second he found out."

"OK, my place it is but first we are going shopping."

"Shopping?"

"Yes dear, can't have you go to work in what you are wearing today, can I now since I don't intend to let you go until you absolutely have to in order for you not to be late. Well maybe just a bit late because will most certainly require a good bye blow job and that might take a while since I'll be filling your pussy again and again all night long."

So we went to a mall not far from the restaurant and I bought one of those typical business type suits and a conservative blouse. I was going to skip the underwear part but Jason dragged me to one of those places where they sell the most outrageous and slutty kinds of undies.

He picked a red shelf bra that left most of my breast exposed, matching garter belt and crotch less panties. After paying for the stuff, he sent me off to the ladies room and told me to change.

When I came out, he grabbed me and kissed me right there in the store, his hand searching and finding my nipples which he pinched really hard.

My cry of pain was muffled by his kiss.

"You are mine tonight – this is only a little taste of what's in store for you."

I wanted to run – to get away from him as far as possible but then there was the other side of the coin. My pussy was dripping. I was so turned on by the forceful way he took control of me. I knew I would get hurt tonight but I was helpless. I did not have the willpower to resist him.

That night in Jason's apartment was full of the roughest sex I've ever experienced. The couple of times I pulled a train in college were child's play in comparison. All I could do is hope and pray that the bruises would be gone by the time Terry got home.

I was ready to leave for work when Jason slapped my ass hard.

"I'll see you tonight at your place. Don't you dare make a fuss again. Order some take out for dinner and during lunch go out and buy a duplicate set of undies – this time in purple including stockings and matching shoes. Don't wear anything else when I get there tonight around seven thirty. Actually I want you to leave the door unlocked so that I can just walk in. As soon as you notice me, drop whatever you're doing and get down on your knees ready to give me a 'welcome home hon' kind of blow job."

"Are we clear on that?"

"You may try to fight it mentally by you are my bitch now. I own you. After tonight there is no going back."

That guy was crazy. I got out of his place and drove off, pulling into a coffee shop parking lot to collect my thoughts.

What should I do? Call Terry, call the cops? I was so confused. I hated his attitude and despised his arrogance but my pussy screamed "yes, yes".

After getting a coffee I pulled out of the parking lot and thought I am strong enough, I can handle it. Let him have his fun tonight. I will too. It will something special and different. As soon as Terry gets home I'll hint that Jason has been sniffing around. Maybe even tell him about the time he was waiting in the drive way and that he only left after I was ready to call the cops. I'll tell him that it happened the day before he came home rather than last week. He won't know the difference. He'll be so pissed that he'll find some way to pay Jason back.

Yeah, I have a couple of days before the whole experiment ends so now is the time to make the most out of it. Who knows what will happen then. I'll have to make sure to hang on to Terry, at least at the beginning. Make him feel like he's my number one man. But eventually I will want to go back to making a cuck out of him. Actually I really would like more. I think the ideal would be something between just having a date on occasion and having a total FemDomme relationship like Marge and Petey. I don't want to go to those extremes. But some domestic discipline for Terry would sure spice things up for me as would having him serve me and my lover of the day. I could accept that he does in some form of butler outfit rather than the humiliating outfits Marge puts on Petey during our parties.

With those thoughts, I arrived at the office. It took a while for me to focus on the tasks ahead and actually wound up working through lunch. So I left a bit early to do my shopping.

I found the lingerie and shoes and got some Chinese take-out, then went home. No message from Terry, so I carefully shaved myself and took a shower. I would have liked a soak in the tub but there wasn't enough time.

Drying and brushing my hair I had some second thoughts of what I was doing but then I thought about the night before and my pussy betrayed me by starting to get moist. After getting dressed I carefully applied make up and then put a couple of drops of the very expensive perfume Terry got for me last Christmas behind my ears and between my breasts.

I was ready for the adventure. I hope it lives up to my expectations.

It was a warm day, so I had left the house door open, only the screen door was closed. So as soon as I heard a car pull up, I got down on my knees in the hall way ready for whatever was going to happen this evening and night.

My pussy was almost dripping with anticipation as I heard the footsteps on the walk way.

"Ah, there is my little slut ready to greet the master of the house"

Jason had walked in and just stopped inside the door.

"Well what are you waiting for slut? Get over here. My cock is ready for some TLC and I'm sure your slutty cunt is close to dripping."

"NO, on your knees. You are MY bitch. Walking is not an option right now."

I was just about ready to tell him to fuck off and get lost when something strange happened to me. Some inner submissive voice told me – 'do it'. 'It will be fun'.

I wondered if that is what's happening to Terry when we get into the FemDomme games.

By that time, I had reached Jason, unzipped his pants and had his magnificent cock in my mouth. I seemed to be on 'auto pilot'. I was ready for whatever was going to happen.

Jason grabbed my hair roughly and said "make it quick bitch. I need to cum and you better swallow ever drop. After that it's your turn and I won't stop fucking you 'til you pass out from exhaustion."

That is pretty much the way it went. We did stop for something to drink and had some of the Chinese stuff but at the end it was a marathon fuck session.

We had just finished on the couch in the living room when Jason spotted Terry's chair.

"That's Terry's chair? Right? Don't lie to me slut".

I just nodded.

There was a gleam in his eye as he got up from the couch, walked over to the chair and wiped his cock dripping with my juices and some of his cum on the arm rests.

"Well that takes care of marking my 'territory'."

"OK, we've done it in the kitchen, living room and dining room table now it's time to go upstairs and to a comfortable bed."

I tried to pull him into the guest room but wasn't going to have any of that.

"No my pretty slut only the master suite will do for me."

"No please Jason, please any place but not there."

He painfully twisted my arm and marched me right into our bedroom. I had no choice. The guy was crazy and I was sure he would break my arm if I resisted. The thing is, as he was marching me in there, a tingling started in my pussy like almost the prelude to an orgasm. What was it with me and this guy. How could I turn from dominating Terry or giving Petey and what's his face down in Florida the whipping of a life time to truly enjoying being a quivering submissive slut in the arms of this guy?

It's just crazy and if anyone had told me that this would happen, I would told him NEVER.

He threw me on the bad and told me get my ass up in the air, it was time to use the "back door". I was happy to feel the cold squirt of lube and he even made a bit of an effort to get some lube inside my anus. It still hurt and I screamed which seemed to turn him on and he increased speed and penetration.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.