Reflections - Cover

Reflections

Copyright© 2013 by subbietrainman

Chapter 14

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 14 - A story of a couple venturing into real time cuckolding for the first time after some FemDomme games and fantasy cuckolding with toys. Reflecting on how they got there and more

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cuckold   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

"My poor boy, I can see where you feel conflicted and confused. Torn between your love for your wife and the need to maintain your dignity and self respect."

"You know a cuckold relationship can be a beautiful thing. Let me tell you a story, but first there is coffee in the kitchen. Why don't you get us some. I'll take mine black. Fixings are next to the pot so you can do whatever you want to yours."

I got us coffee and Peggy continued her story.

"As I told you, my husband got injured during flight training and we couldn't have children because of that. After a number of years he also started to have some problems with getting erections which was very frustrating to both of us because we really liked, no loved hot and sweaty sex. You have to remember that there was no Viagra or any of the other ED drugs around."

"We tried any and all things, pumps, inserts, who knows what. Stuff that was advertised in the back pages of hunting magazines. Nothing really worked."

"It was hard because we were still very much in love. I sure didn't want to leave my darling. He got really good with oral sex – I hear whisper that you are too – (she chuckled at my embarrassment). But it was all very frustrating to both of us."

"One day he came home with a book from some porn shop describing how a wife openly had sex with others with full approval of her husband. I was shocked and upset and it took almost a week before I would talk to him. But in the end, we did talk and eventually came to an understanding that I would on occasion take a lover very quietly and discrete. That I would always be available for my husband on those rare good days when he could get an erection. No matter what I had planned. He got hard, I was his."

He did a lot of travelling for business and many times I went with him. So we came up with a plan. We would travel together, he would drop me off at some quiet discrete hotel and proceed to the big fancy one down town for his meetings and stuff. I would find a play partner for a couple of days and on Friday afternoons join him, pretending that I had just flown in to participate in social activities that were part of the conference or to just take in a show in New York, Chicago or wherever we were at the time."

"At night my husband would make oral love to me and I would cuddle and love him in return. If by chance he got hard, well than we went at it like bunny rabbits."

"It worked for us because I never lost my respect and my love for him"

I was stunned. In a way I wished Clarissa could have heard this but then I don't think it would have made much of an impression on her. She clearly is too much hung up on the Domme ideas turning me into a clone of Petey and I will never stand for that.

"Wait, it get better. One day his meeting got cancelled and he decide to come and see me at my hotel, maybe visit a museum together. He got a key because he wanted to surprise me." Well he got that. There I was with some stud, working on giving him a blow job as hubby quietly came into my room. He didn't say a word and I never noticed him. He quietly sat in a chair and watched. We don't know what caused him to open his pants but when I saw him, he sat there with a hard on like he used to have before his accident."

"First I screamed - 'oh no babe, I'm so sorry' - which freaked out the guy I was with and his erection wilted right there in my hand."

"I virtually kicked the guy out with some vague promise to make it up to him and grabbed hubby's cock and devoured it. That afternoon we did it three times. I'll never, ever forget it because it was the first time since his accident that he had multiple erections."

"From that point on we incorporated every so often having him watch me. If it worked, I kicked the guy out and gave myself to my darling. If he didn't get hard by the time I finished with the first blow job, he would quietly leave and I would show him my love the next day."

"That is a lovely story. I think that I could adjust to something like that if I was truly convinced that I was loved and respected the way you did your husband. I'm just afraid that it's not going to be the case."

"Well Sonny boy, I can't help you with that. That has to be your decision. I just thought I would tell you what it could be like."

You know over the years we expanded the cuckold theme and our marriage developed into a D/s relationship."

Now I was truly stunned.

"Yes dear, my husband became my cuckold slave. At first only once in a blue moon that I added some dominance to the cuckold scene. Mostly on days when his dick didn't get hard. Sometimes, that extra humiliation did the trick, other times not. But NO matter how bad I treated him, he trusted me that I would not hurt him beyond his limits, though I did push them at times. Also the same rules applied. If hubby got hard, he got ME 'til he couldn't get it up any more."

"By that time, we had developed some relationships with a number of regular 'players'. They all understood the rules. Hubby got hard, they had to leave. Some of them just stayed out of the way and waited 'til I was done with hubby especially in his later years where he really was a one shot kind of guy. It didn't matter, I loved him and he knew it and loved me for it."

"The girls tell me that you are bit kinky yourself. They also bragged about your skills as pussy eater. Ready to give an old broad a whirl?"

I got embarrassed by that and didn't answer. I must have looked to Peggy like a deer caught in the headlights of a truck.

She chuckled.

"Relax my dear boy. I had to ask. If you feel that you can't do it. That it would be cheating on your wife, I'll understand and respect you for that. I just thought since you played with the girls that..."

"Peggy, you are remarkable woman and one day I will be your toy – I'm pretty sure of that. Just not right now. Please don't hold that against me. See I feel that I have permission to service Julie and by extension Liza and stretching it really hard also Amanda. See it's my wife that made the bet with Julie that I could get her off with my mouth only, no touching. Julie was sure of herself that she accepted the bet but insisted that I wear a blindfold. So since my wife virtually forced me to serve Liza and even sent me out on a date with her while she met some fuck buddy in a hotel, I feel it's OK."

Peggy laughed.

"I hadn't heard about the bet. Julie sort of ignored that part of the story."

"Did she tell you how she made me suffer afterwards. Punished me for getting her off. Making me the substitute for some poor professional subbie who usually has to suffer when Liza has one of her flings out of town."

"No, she didn't. Where you OK with it?"

"Yes and no, and don't really blame Julie for that but my wife took away my ability to use a safe word. I got over the pain but lost some trust in my wife in the process."

"Julie was really sorry when later on she realized how much I had suffered and that I was supposed to have a safe word. I would have used it if could have."

"I'm sorry to hear that. I mean about the trust issues. That never came up with me and my darling. I made sure that he always had ways to communicate distress if it got too much."

"Since you don't want to ... No that's not fair to say. I suspect you want to but feel obliged to honor your marriage vows for the time being, I'm going to my bedroom and take care of my itch with my trusty toys."

"Why don't you take my cart back to the main house and relax for a bit or whatever. Be back here at seven to pick me up for dinner. You'll need to wear a jacket but no tie.

"Yes Ma'am, seven sharp it is."

We both stood up and I grabbed our dirty dishes and glasses, put them on a tray that CiCi had left and carried them to kitchen.

I was looking for the dishwasher.

"Just leave them on the counter. You really are a remarkable young well mannered man. Everyone else would have just left that stuff. Not that I can't take care of it but it was really nice to see you do it."

"If you ever get rid of your wife, I want you here for 24 hours as my slave. I'll test you but honor any safe word or taboo. Is that a deal?"

"Peggy, you got it. Twenty four hours of my undivided attention as your slave."

She stepped up to me grabbed my head pulling it down quite forcefully and planted a hot kiss on my lips.

"No run along before I lose control and force you do what you don't want to right now."

I escaped from her house, got into the golf cart and headed back to the main house. I still had a couple of hours, so after checking my e-mails, nothing that couldn't wait 'til I got back to the office, I went down to the pool and swam laps.

Dinner was fun. Peggy had some great stories to tell about her travels with her husband. It was clear that she truly loved and missed him. At some points of the story, her eyes would get moist. In a way I wished I could serve her but I would feel guilty after that and it would add another complication to my relationship with Clarissa.

After dinner I drove her back to her place. She offered to have someone come and pick me up but I declined. It was a beautiful summer evening, the path was well lit and I guessed just over a mile. The walk would do me good after that dinner.

So we hugged one last time and again she kissed me quite forcefully on the lips.

"I'm going to keep you to your promise Sonny Boy."

"Good night Peggy. I'll keep it if and when I'm single."

With that I took off, looking forward to one of the cigars in my room and a brandy before calling it a night.

Clarissa

So there I was with what virtually was an ultimatum from Terry to get my act together and come up with a plan to try to regain the trust that I had damaged with some of my stupid acts.

Trouble is that he was gone and I was horny. So I called Roger and talked to him for a bit. No big help there. He was in full support of Terry on this. Some bull. How can I train my cuckold if I don't get at least moral support from my lover.

So I called Marge and she invited me over for the weekend.

"Use Petey to work off some of your frustrations. Whip him and use him any way you need. I'll be there part of the time but I do have a date with some new guy for Saturday afternoon."

So that's where I went. Damn why can't Terry be a masochist like Petey. Saturday night he was happy as a clam as I caned his ass and whipped his back. I had a huge orgasm just from seeing some blood drops. I wiped my boobs in it and had him lick it off. I swear he came even with his CB locked tight.

Maybe the solution is to not only find the perfect bull but also a masochist like Petey to play with. Use Terry for the vanilla stuff in between. I have to think about that.

Petey fixed us brunch on Sunday and then I just watched as Marge tortured him some more before he sobbed a safe word of sort. She immediately stopped and cradled him into her big store bought boobs before unlocking him and letting him jerk off on them.

Naturally he had to lick them clean.

It was such a hot scene. I came several times from just watching. Well not just watching. I had that big dildo in my pussy.

Eventually she locked him back up and he served both of us for a couple of hours.

It felt weird with Terry not around. I missed the guy. Who knows what he was doing. Probably playing with the bitches. Can't really blame him. They sure treat him better than I have.

I need to concentrate, figure out what to do. How do I get him to trust me?

I just don't know. Maybe we are doomed.

No don't think that. Don't give up on this. You got part of it. You get to sleep around. Satisfy your inner slut. Get to do it even under Terry's roof.

Roger wouldn't play but I really, really needed a big cock so I called an escort service. Imagine me, sexy Clarissa having to pay for sex. What's the world coming to.

The guy was good, even kinky. Paid him an extra 100 and was able to beat his ass while he was eating my pussy. I really liked that.

If I ever get things worked out with Terry, I'm gonna have to ask him about that. It was a real turn-on for me.

So what do I tell Terry, damned if I know. Sure hope I can sweet talk him.

On Monday at work I spotted the e-mail about some stupid board meeting on my office computer. Friday night of all times. I have a date with Roger, actually not only Roger but the whole gang at our place. Screw the meeting. Terry will take care of things for me. He always has.

Tuesday I received a text from telling me he would be home after dinner and that was hoping that I had some answers for him.

Shortly after eight I heard the roar of the beast coming up our drive. I had gone in the afternoon for a complete spa treatment and bought a new sexy top with lots of cleavage and a short skirt. No undies for tonight. I wanted him to see my hard nipples barely hidden by the fabric of the top. I felt I was ready.

I waited for him by the door to the garage ready to hug and kiss him but something in his eyes told me to back off.

"Terry, babe, I am so glad to see you home. I've missed you. I sure hope that you're not too tired to play."

"Clarissa, I'm not here to play. I asked you a question, well maybe several and now it's time for you to answer them. Let's sit in the kitchen and talk."

He went to the fridge and grabbed a beer and sat down. He did not ask if I wanted something. This did not bode good. What happened to my Terry always looking to please me. Looking out for my needs.

I was getting angry, wanted to rip into him but barely managed to hold my temper. At the moment I was on the defensive. I had done some stupid things.

He just sat there, took a sip from his beer and waited for me to start.

"Terry my love first, of all I want to apologize for my stupidity. I seem to be doing this a lot these days. Not that a Goddess really should – you once told me that yourself."

I hoped to get a smile out of him but nothing.

"You told me to figure out what I wanted out of our marriage. How I thought it could proceed after the three months are over. Well my darling, just as you are confused about your submissive side, so am I about what I want."

"I do know that I want to continue to have lovers. I want you at times very subservient – not like Petey but also not like now. More like in some of our D/s games, just not for just a day or maybe a weekend. No more like maybe a week or two, even three. Then we take a break and have a vanilla life for a bit 'til either of us gets bored with it and the circle starts over."

"I really want to try to find out, that's why I have been pushing you. Hoping you would find your way to submit. Find that hidden subbie side and release it. Maybe even be a bit of a masochist. Not like Petey, he's extreme and while I really enjoyed myself this weekend causing him some serious pain and suffering I don't think that is what I want from our life. I don't think I could hurt you like that not the way Marge and I did. I love you too much for that to happen."

"You are afraid that if you submit to such a degree that I will lose respect for you and stop loving you. I honestly don't think so. I talked to Marge about that and she assured me that her respect and love for Petey grew in proportion as his submission increased. She is totally secure in his love and devotion to her and so is he in hers. Ask him if you don't belief me. I assume you're going to see him on Thursday for your poker game."

"I'm going to push and test you during the remain trial period. I see that as the only way for us and for me to prove to you that I can be trusted. I promise that I will never, ever again put you into a situation where you could not say your safe word or if gagged, I'll give you means of letting me know that you are in trouble or just plain have enough. You tell me that you hurt and I will stop and try to fix it immediately. I was really stupid when you asked me to unlock you and I ignored you. That will NEVER happen again."

"But like I said, I will push you and you will have to use your safe words if you don't like what's happening. I AM your GODDESS and don't you forget it."

"I'm going up to my room. You can put your stuff away and do whatever you need to get ready for the morning but after that I expect you in my doorway on your knees requesting permission to enter so you serve me orally like a proper cuckold."

I got up and left. He wanted to know what I wanted and now he knew.

Terry

I was stunned. That is not what I had expected but I had asked and like Clarissa said, I had my answer. Did I like it? Damn, but I wasn't sure.

Her "truth meter" as she calls my dick from time to time actually reacted a bit to her attitude when she said that last part and took off for our bedroom.

Part of me wanted to say "screw you" and part of me wanted to play this out and see where it would lead. So I unpacked my stuff, took a quick shower and shaved and went naked to our bedroom.

The door was partially open and I could just see her laying in the middle of the bed. She had taken her skirt off but kept the top on.

I one way it was a very lewd display and on the other there was something really special and sensual about that picture.

Her blond hair was loosely spread around her head, almost like a halo. Her eyes were closed but there as a certain soft smile on her face. One hand was slowly caressing her nipple that was pushing against the thin fabric of her top while the other played with her pussy. Again very slow and gentle.

Damn, she was beautiful and my heart ached at the thought this might all come to an end in a few weeks. I just wanted to storm in there and smother her with kisses. Bring her to several orgasms and then take that blasted CB off and make slow and gentle love to her.

Maybe I could soon.

I took a deep breath – she must have heard me because for a split second one eye opened and the smile on her face widened just a bit.

I got down on my knees and knocked.

"Princess, may I come in and serve you?"

Now that beautiful face frowned – she had fully expected to call her Goddess. I was not going to give her that satisfaction. I had some pride.

She turned to her side, propping her head up with one hand and looked at me with a stern face. That move, let her breast pop out from under the top and I could clearly see some traces of bit marks.

Her look turned challenging as we stared at each other. My guess she expected me to say something. So this whole thing was a calculated move on her part letting me know that she'd been "busy" while I was gone.

"You may approach for further instructions. Stay on your knees."

I complied.

"Eyes towards my feet. Do not look above My pussy. That is where you will concentrate your efforts. You have my permission to use your hands but do not touch above my hips. Let's call it the "Julie Rule" since you seem to care so much for her. If I catch you peeking, I'll put a blindfold on you. Got a new one and I don't think you'd like it. Petey was happy to wear it for me but that is another story."

"You may begin."

After an hour and only two orgasms I was coldly dismissed. It was clear that she had tried very, very hard not to even have these. Was this was part of a new mind game. Trying to make feel inadequate?

I guess we'll see.

I went back to my rooms, poured myself a small cognac and watched the end of the news, then went to bed.

I was just dozing off when a naked Clarissa crawled under the sheets with me and started to hug and kiss me.

"Babe, I love you so much. Thank you for playing my game tonight. I'm still horny. Let's play some more. I'm all yours. Do what you want with me but your cock stays locked up.

The old "hot" Clarissa was back in my bed and eventually the two of us fell completely exhausted asleep, our sweaty bodies spooned tightly together.

That's how I woke up when my internal alarm told me it was time. Clarissa was still there. She moaned when I stirred.

"Babe, it's too early. Let's take the day off."

But we both knew that was really not an option.

I turned towards her and kissed her.

"Princess I love you but I'm wondering who is in my bed with me – Clarissa Hyde or Clarissa Jekyll?

That earned me a punch in the arm.

"Stop it. Good thing I have to go and pee or you would be in trouble for waking me. Meet me in My shower. Since it's so bloody early you get wash your Goddess this morning. This place smells like a bordello on a Friday night."

She jumped out of bed.

"Now how would you know Princess?"

She just laughed and scampered off.

I went to the bathroom, peed and brushed my teeth and then headed off to our big shower in the master suite.

Clarissa was already inside shampooing her hair. So I grabbed mine and did the same.

Once rinsed, we started to wash each other. It was very tender and lots of kissing took place but when I put my mouth on her pussy she pushed me away.

"No dear, not today. I'm having a date tonight. New rule – NO sexual contact with me on days that I have a date. I just thought of that or I would not have let you shower with me."

The mood soured instantaneously and just got out and grabbed some towels and headed off dripping wet to my rooms.

"Terry!"

I just ignored her.

Once dry, I went into the kitchen and started a pot of coffee, then went back up and got dressed.

Back down, I poured a cup into a travel mug, grabbed my brief case and I was off. Denny's would have another customer this morning.

My phone beeped as I pulled out of the drive way but I ignored it.

I did look at it after I pulled into the Denny's parking lot. A text from Clarissa with just one word "SORRY".

It was better than nothing but I was not looking forward to the rest of the week at home other than the golf game with Julie and the guys on Saturday. Hopefully the weather would be good.

Once in the office and sure that Clarissa was also in, I called her.

"Hi Clarissa, please...

"Terry, I'm so sorry about this morning. I keep screwing up. Please, can you forgive me?"

"Yeah, yeah this time. You need to learn to think what effect your words have before you say them. Sometimes I wonder how you are so successful in your business."

"Speaking of business. I'm going to send over by messenger a proxy form for you to sign. You need to get someone in the office to notarize it for you. The messenger will wait for you to complete the form and sign it."

"It's very important. Please don't mess it up."

"Terry, what is going on? Why is this so special. You've had board meeting without me before?"

"Sorry can't get into that right now. I've got another call waiting. Please just do what I asked to. I can explain later tonight when we have dinner."

"You're on your own babe. I have a date. Same tomorrow, but you are playing poker with the boys. Remember to ask Petey."

"Friday I have a cuckold party at my, I mean our house."

"Well make sure, no one parks in the drive and I'll go up to my rooms from the garage after the meeting. You'll never know I'm there. Would be nice to find some of Petey's goodies in the fridge up there."

"But now I really have to go, bye."

I hung up – some home life. Since Roger is playing cards on Thursday, actually we are playing at his place, she must have another fuck toy besides him.

I guess I have to figure out what to do for the weekend after our golf. She won't be home 'til who knows what hour on Sunday.

I had my PA print out a proxy form for Clarissa and arrange for a messenger to take it over to her office with instructions to wait for it and bring the signed and notarized.

Just before five he came back with it. OK, now I was all set.

I was a bit down and lonely that night. I missed Clarissa, our pleasant evenings together. Right now I would gladly settle for sitting on the floor rubbing her feet while she watches some chick flick rather than know that she is acting like a slut for Roger or some other guy. It was hard to think about it. It hurt. It sure did not turn me on like guys claim on the various cuckold forums and story sites.

I was sound asleep when I woke up because Clarissa tried to snuggle up to me. I almost choked and threw up when I smelled her or I should say some guys cheap cologne and smoke.

I jumped out of bet and turned on the light.

"What the fuck is wrong with you girl? Get out. Don't ever try this again."

"Terry, what... ?"

"Don't you ever try this again. Go take a fucking shower and go to sleep in the other bed."

"Terry..."

"Terry, nothing. This is a new TERRY rule. Don't ever come into my bed after having been with one of your fuck toys. I do mean NEVER."

"I was sitting here all night feeling sorry for myself, missing you but I'm not going to put up with you coming in here smelling like that guy."

"Do we understand each other?"

"Try this again and I'll call the whole bloody thing off. I'm very tempted to do it right now. Better get out and leave me be."

Muttering under her breath Clarissa left my rooms, slamming the door behind her.

I was too worked up to go back to sleep so I grabbed a snifter and the trusty cognac bottle. I was really tempted to get drunk but I knew from experience that I would feel worth in the morning than I did right now.

I turned on the TV, found some old western and eventually fell asleep in my chair.

I woke up at the regular time, no hangover but a bit stiff. Well a nice long hot shower took care of that.

I was having my breakfast when I felt naked boobs circling my neck. Clarissa had snuck up on me.

"Good morning babe, feeling less grumpy?"

I turned my head and was faced by a bruised boob.

"Clarissa, what happened, who did this to you? I'll kill the SOB. NO one abuses my wife like this."

"Easy there big boy. I admit it doesn't look pretty but I sort of enjoyed it while he was doing it."

"Clarissa, this is crazy. One day you're going to really get hurt. Why don't we just call the whole thing off. I love you and don't want anything bad happen to you. You're playing a dangerous game. Taking a big chance. I can see Roger. I've gotten to know him and feel that he can be trusted but you're sure playing with fire with these other guys. I don't even want to know where you found this clown."

"Terry, I just wanted to apologize for last night. I was wrong. I respect your desire to not have me crowd you after a date."

"So the rule is no physical contact between the two of us on the day of a date, either before or after. You OK with that?"

"Yes Princess I can live with that. I don't like the before part one bit. If I understand the rule, I couldn't even kiss you good morning or good bye on a date day. As it has been these last days, there hasn't been enough kissing."

By this time Carissa was blowing into her coffee cup to cool it down a bit.

"I see your point. I would miss that too. Why don't we say no physical contact after ten in the morning. That covers all workdays and probably Sundays too. Neither one of us is a really late sleeper."

"I like that and I'll offer you a modification on my part. Take a really nice shower, wash your hair and all that stuff and you can come an snuggle. I won't eat your pussy or ass but snuggles would be OK with me."

"I like that babe. Yes let's do that."

She planted a kiss on me and off she was to get ready for work.

Clarissa

I was really pissed when Terry kicked me out of his bed and room last night. As proper cuckold he should be grateful for any form of physical contact. What's wrong with that guy? Oh yeah, I forget he's not a proper cuck.

I did like the way he reacted to seeing my bruises. He really would kill the guy if I told him were to find him. I lied to him. I really wasn't that much fun getting my boobs mauled and slapped around. They guy was a bit of a sadist and sure as hell will never see him again. I probably should limit my activities to the guys in the cuckold club. Haven't sampled them all.

Now how to train Terry to more like the other cucks? Do freeze him out and make him horny as hell by flaunting my body around but not let him touch me?

Yeah right, that's not going to work. for one, sooner or later I'm going to get horny and go crazy needing his tongue in my pussy. Maybe just not be around. Deny him that way.

Well I have a date tomorrow. Thursday he plays cards. I'll be asleep when gets home.

Friday we have the big party at my house and the weekend I'm gone with Roger. We'll see what Monday brings.

I wonder what the big deal is with the board meeting. He never did tell me. Oh well, sooner or later I'll find out.

I did apologize in the morning and we came to sort of an agreement about physical contact before and after a date.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.